Posted 12:00pm

PlayStation Plus: Your July update

PS-Plus-1024x576

Hi everyone! It’s time to update you on all the new PlayStation Plus content coming your way in July.

As usual, there are three new PS3 games and two PS Vita titles to enjoy, as well as great titles such as Demon’s Souls and ICO and Shadow of the Colossus that are already available.

New PlayStation 3 games:
I am very excited to announce that next month’s hero title will be the exceptional Battlefield 3, arriving on the service on 3rd July.

Built by the extremely talented team at DICE studios, Battlefield 3 is an FPS masterpiece from start to finish, taking full advantage of the Frostbite 2 game engine to deliver a superior visual experience.

battlefield3

Moving on to your next PS3 offering…. I know that a lot of you have been waiting a while for this one, so I am happy to announce that we will be bringing Payday: The Heist to the service!

This action packed shooter will take you on a spectacular crime spree. You’ll blast your way through a downtown bank vault robbery, manage hostages in an armoured car hijacking, and even engage in a midnight infiltration of a top-secret, high-security facility. Payday: The Heist challenges you with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics, which means no scenario, will ever play out the same way twice.

payday

And if you can’t get enough Payday action make sure you visit the PlayStation Store for a huge saving on the Wolfpack DLC!

Your final offering for this month is Saints Row: The Third. Assume leadership of the Third Street Saints and rampage through the fictional city of Steelport in this outrageous open-world action epic where absolutely anything goes.

saints-row-the-third-e3-2011

New PS Vita content
First up for PS Vita on 3rd July is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. For centuries, the Dragon Ninjas have protected the world and kept safe the most powerful weapons. But now, a powerful evil arises who will test the might of the ninjas. Take Dragon Sword in hand as the young Ryu Hayabusa, and journey to the farthest reaches of the world to cut down the malevolent Fiends!

Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-PSVita-Screenshots-031

And last but certainly not least, we are very happy to announce that from 3rd July you’ll also be able to download the action packed Unit 13. Conquer 45 tactical missions as you help take down global terror networks and prove your place in the military elite.

unit13

As usual, over the coming weeks you can also expect exclusive additional PS Plus discounts. We will update you on these offers in the weekly Store posts.

In summary
Leaving PS Plus in July:

• 3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
  • 3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
  • 3rd July: The Cave
  • 3rd July: Rayman Origins
  • 3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

• 3rd July: Battlefield 3
  • 3rd July: Payday: The Heist
  • 3rd July: Saints Row the Third
  • 3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  • 3rd July: Unit 13

If you are not currently a Plus member, visit our PlayStation Plus site  to find out more about the service. Here you’ll learn all you need to know about a one year subscription to the Instant Game Collection all for a one-off payment of just £39.99/€49.99.

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

356 Comments 10 Author replies
Show oldest first

chrisboers 19 June, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   1

Battlefield 3?? Didn’t see THAT one coming! :-) Excellent update!

Shadowmancer88 19 June, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   2

Nice update.

Ants_Pai 19 June, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   3

O.O How can I continue to be part of PS+ without feeling guilty!?! Ninja Gaiden?! Battlefield?! Saints Row 3? Seriously guys, this is too much :’) Thank you!!!

Bahamut_MW 19 June, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   4

@Chris
Any chance we could get some new game time trials too?
Thanks

DKShadow 19 June, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   5

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus being the only game on this list that I don’t already own there isn’t much for me here, but overall this is another great month of PS+ offerings for sure. Keep it up!

Tagged_Deaf 19 June, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   6

Battlefield 3? Bring it on!

Already owned Saint Row 3 and it was quite crazy game!

I’d prefer Assassin Creed 3 over Payday Heist but hey, shall give it a try.

Nice choices for July

turbogeek421 19 June, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   7

Excellent post-E3 PS+ update! Saints Row the Third is awesome! Unit 13 is pretty good. Not played the rest though.

planeet32 19 June, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   8

So it looks like PS plus for PS3 and Vita is now alligned. Great offering for Vita! I already have NGSP, but still need to play it (There are so many games to play for the Vita). Was looking forward to Unit 13, and here it is in PS Plus. Great job!

Superb update even though I own most of them already.

Keep up the good work

awesome!

Nightmare966 19 June, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   11

Awesome July update Chris. Thanks for bringing Sigma + to my Vita and Saints Row: The Third. Was looking forward to them :)

I’ve got a question though. My sub is running out on September’s first week: Do you guys plan to have a sale soon on them? Or maybe I’m asking a bit ahead of time? :P

Amazing update as usual, keep the good work up, I am very happy you do not add psp titles instead of real vita titles as the americans does sometimes, I hope you never will either!

Captain9Fingers 19 June, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   13

OMG amazing just amaxing

Radioactivist 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   14

How about Germany? Will all games be available here, too?

XDerKleineX 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   15

Amazing update! I’ve been kind of interested (but not sure about) Ninja Gaiden Sigma + and Unit 13 was always something I wanted to buy, but never got around to it, so this is fantastic!

sheehy83 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   16

Absolutely brilliant, take a bow Sony!!!! 3 games I really wanted to play (BF3, SR3 and Payday)

RPG heavy June, Shooters only in July. What’s the theme for August? All about racing? ;)

KingKjellboy 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   18

Another busy month ahead. :)

Masonish 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   19

Amazing update, though too many shooter games in one month for the PS3..

Lucreto 19 June, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   20

A very good update.

Is there any plans on a sale for PS+ subscription?

A reduced price or 18 months for the price of 12?

AMAZING Stuff:P + Just think if you buy a PS4 to soon you will get stuff for free for that console to for just 1 PS Plus price:P KEEP IT UP SONY;)

toxic-inferno 19 June, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   22

Darn it! Stop giving me free games PS Plus! My hard drive is already full, and has been for over a year!!

Only joking! Keep it up!!

whedonfan 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   23

Another great update – but just a question, as far as i can tell Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is not available from the New Zealand psn store – is that game going to be accessible in NZ?

Cube1701 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   24

My prediction for next month is DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3), Spec Ops: The Line (PS3), Little King’s Story (Vita),When Vikings Attack (Vita) and one more PS3 game.

Silent_Gig 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   25

Im not a shooter guy but i might be convinced to play battlefield 3!
Not my faveourite line-up but as always im greatful for these quality titles.

aryan_1_mann 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   26

@Chris Any chance of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart coming to Europe ?

szczudel 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   27

I admit it is a great update, but as for me – last update, IGC update and this update have nothing to offer in PS3 matter.

Great months for vita though :)

woodypride 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   28

Three PS3 games, three pictures of guys shooting at someone else…

Where are the sport games ? racing games (not mario kart like) ? puzzle games ?
Why not some indie games more original ?

Four shooters in the same update? Sorry but that’s just not for me…

DestructorSVK 19 June, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   30

Wow, this is awesome. One of the best months EVER, thanks SCEE!

Samabyte 19 June, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   31

PS3… Action Shooter. Action Shooter. Action Shooter. I know these are popular games, but really? There are some of us who happen to not like shooters… Very disappointing month.

And it isn’t much better on Vita. Can we at least make sure there is one game that isn’t focussed on violent fighting each month? Great games like New Little Kings Story etc. would be cool.

And also, you said Uncharted/Gravity Rush were supposed to be changing in June – will we hear about this soon? :)

Nemeth050506 19 June, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   32

Wow! Just wow!
I already own BF3, but it is still a very good month for both platforms. I think it could be the second best month for Vita (the Nov12 with Uncharted and Gravity Rush was the best).

Wonderful update! Didn’t see Battlefield coming :-D. Any chance for the Lego title next month or so?

MIhigh01 19 June, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   34

Never commented on one of these before, even though I read it most weeks, but I just have to thank Sony for the best Plus offering ever! (In my opinion) Thank you guys so much, and keep up the good work!

vonhammer 19 June, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   35

I cant handle all the games, and this is no joke. It’s insane what you guys are doing with +.

5 amazing games, but I own already 3 of them.
Any chance that we can expect Spec Ops: The Line next month? ;) @chris

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:19 pm

Hey everyone. Just a heads-up – Chris is taking a well-deserved holiday this week, so I’m afraid he won’t be able to answer questions. If I see anything I’m able to answer, I’ll jump in…

WeAreWicked 19 June, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   37

This is really a fantastic update,thnx guys!

Oh and I’ll use the chance to request a (good) Persona 4 Golden sale once more Chris. You know you can do it! ;)

luckysalt81 19 June, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   39

That Russian website that leaked the games were right then.

They only said 4 games per month, didn’t get the 5th but were right with all four, only one they didn’t say was Saints Row 3

Aug is PS3 – DmC and Spec Ops
Vita – Little Kings Story and When Vikings Attack then!

Gildas_B 19 June, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   40

Salivating already.

Gildas_B 19 June, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   41

Salivating already

zalwelgoedgaan 19 June, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   42

Kyaaaaaaaaa DmC soon!

icecrasher_zero 19 June, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   43

Is this Battlefield 3 Premium Edition?

killah_fury 19 June, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   44

Awesome – Great update!

CerberusSco 19 June, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   45

That’s a fantastic update!

ownjoouk 19 June, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   46

My only critisism of PS plus is my hard drive is full!!

PS Plus is the gift that just keeps giving!!

dark_angel69 19 June, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   47

Those are some great games here. Battlefield 3 and Payday the Heist are the two best games here but just like Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3 is a big game and I’m sure most people already have it so try put in games most people DON’T have. It’s kind of like throwing in a CoD when you know most people already have/played it.

Already have both them games so nothing there for me and not a fan of Saints Row so will pass on that. But might get round to the Vita games as it’s not a complete loss. Unit 13 looks interesting so thanks for that one.

Miro33no 19 June, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   48

Even tough I am not a big fan of FPSs and would like to see more RPGs/Adventures, I am totally happy to see them here. We had more then enough RPGs in last few months and it was about the time for the other people to have their share :) We cant be too greedy right ? :)
(and NGS+ still made me pretty excited :D)

DarkArchoNx66 19 June, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   49

I thought there wasn’t gonna be an update because of the recent yearly update. I wanna be happy (since you keep crossing games of my list), but this is madness. I hardly have enough time as it is.

Sp4rkyM4rk1337 19 June, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   50

More for the backlog. To give an idea of how far behind I am: still need to play Saints Row 2 from last year… and many more.

Amazing update as always. :D

CaEsAr- 19 June, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   51

To anyone complains about full HDD, I feel your pain :(
Just keep the games on your download list to play them later.
Amazing update PS+.. Thank you Sony.

killah_fury 19 June, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   52

@31 Samabyte – oh come on! Last months update didn’t have shooters or action games. The games are balanced overall and there’s always plenty for everyone over the course of a year.

PIREDERAS 19 June, 2013 @ 12:22 pm   53

There is nothing here that suits my personal taste. There is almost nothing but shooters. No variety. I hope next month’s offerings prove to be better.

leevoo90 19 June, 2013 @ 12:22 pm   54

Great update! I can’t wait to play Battlefield 3!

AshesArise 19 June, 2013 @ 12:22 pm   55

holy cow! AWESOME update this month! even though i own BF3 premium, the other titles are great, thanks!

With such an update, we will need instructions on how to install a new HDD to our PS3…

Cimbrer 19 June, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   57

For those who are new to Battlefield 3, or perhaps want to return to the online battles.
Why not join the Sunday event, with the Official PlayStation Community.
It takes place every Sunday, at 8pm BST (UK time)
Check out the thread in the Battlefield section, and join the fun.

Kuberan92 19 June, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   58

Awesome updates! Will be renewing my sub soon :D.

Question, does Battlefield 3 include the multiplayer?

Larmaru 19 June, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   59

I could almost cry. The last many months have simply been amazing! Altough i already own SR:3, I won’t complain. Seriously keep up the good work :-)

DestructorSVK 19 June, 2013 @ 12:25 pm   60

Can I expect to see some Saints Row 3 DLC discount ?

JellyMonster 19 June, 2013 @ 12:25 pm   61

Great update!!

Fortunate considering the increased spotlight on playstation+ these days ;-)

nerdrosh 19 June, 2013 @ 12:26 pm   62

What can I say other than: Bravo! Incredible how you managed to get these! Thanks!

I guess that rumour site was correct…

Ninja Gaiden for the vita you might want to give warning that the warranty doesn’t doesn’t include throwing your vita against the wall in frustration. Ninja Gaiden makes Demon’s Souls look like Learning with Poo-Yoo’s in comparison.

Already have Saints Row and 4 is pre-ordered. Guess it’s a good thing I’ve got a huge backlog to get through. Here’s hoping there are some good plus sales in the month of July

pearlyred 19 June, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   64

will we ever get a sports game? NHL would be nice…/sigh

pearlyred 19 June, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   65

will we ever get a sports game?? NHL would be nice.

ShadowhunterrX 19 June, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   66

I have one question ?

Are you guys insane at SCEE :P ? Look at the list WOW.

FreakyJP 19 June, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   67

If august will bring us DmC and Spec Ops I’ll be happy, because this is the third update already that had nothing to offer for me …

mudstuff_psx 19 June, 2013 @ 12:29 pm   68

Awesome update, only been a member for a month but was in time for the old and new IGC. Barely played SR3 and BF3 and don’t have either of them now so that’ll be fun, also looking forward to Unit 13 on Vita.

Awh man, One of the biggest PS+ updates there’s been is one of the worst for me. Already got Sigma, BF3 and SR:III. Still, I guess I get to save some of my precious hard drive space for a little while longer. Great update though, Some people will be very happy.

D14m0nd88 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   70

First of all, nice update!!! I already have BF3 with premium, but the other games are a nice surprise!
I have 2 doubts for you Chris:

1. Since Plus will be needed for multiplayer on PS4, I’m a little worried that the quality (and the number) of the games can get worse. I’d like the service and it’s quality as it is now, so i’m a little worried.

2. When PS4 comes out, you will give one game for that console (first month is DriveClub), and later some indies I think… the problem is, will this games take the place of a PS3 game? I make it more clear with an example: right now we have 3 ps3 games and 2 psvita games. We will get 3 ps3 games, 2 vita games and 1 ps4 game OR 2 ps3 games 2 vita games and 1 ps4 game?
I know that as time passes, you’ll give less and less ps3 games, but since I love plus and I won’t buy PS4 on launch (nice price, but still too much for me), I’d like to buy again plus and be sure that I will get the same as today.

Thanks, and keep givin us great games!

SwingerE11 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   71

I’ll be taking battlefield 3, payday and ninja gaiden.
I already got unit 13
And I don’t like saints row 3

Splutterbug 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   72

Not a huge FPS fan but happy to give the campaign of Battlefirled a go and see what all the hype was about. And another great month for the Vita

Dyergram 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   73

Any news on hotline miami?

Joolesasher 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   74

Is there a possibility to get some indications on what games will NEVER (or very unlikely) be on PS+? This year I’ve only bought FIFA13 because I like me some monthly “free” games. But it’d be a shame not to support and play games that I’m interested in and probably won’t get through here.

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:22 pm

Alas, that’s not really possible. Pretty much everything is on the table.

Denlerien 19 June, 2013 @ 12:31 pm   75

That’s great! May in PS Plus was great, June in PS Plus is greate, July in PS Plus will be great. :) Thanks.

p.s. Hope that August also will be great, and DmC and Spec Ops: The Line will join PS Plus.

p.p.s. PS Plus is best digital service at now.

KRadiation 19 June, 2013 @ 12:33 pm   76

Is battlefield 3 the full game or just the single player?

VitaFan123 19 June, 2013 @ 12:35 pm   77

Battlefield 3?! Payday: The Heist?! Saints Row III?! Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus?! Unit 13?!
BEST MONTH FOR PLUS MEMBERS, EVAH!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks sooooo much!
Just how can you AFFORD to hand out such awesomeness by the plate (or internet!)?!

gennosuke11 19 June, 2013 @ 12:36 pm   78

@Chris
Hi Chris, I have a question regarding PS+ in relation with PS4, and I’m sure many gamers are in my situation and want to know.
In my country (Romania) we don’t have PS Store so I can’t purchase PS+. I made a secondary account for UK (this one) and I use it to buy stuff and subscribe to PS+. Currently, my main account (Romanian account) can play all PS+ free games I downloaded on the UK account and can also use the DLC, etc
However, on PS4, can I play online only on the account that has PS+?
If that’s the case many countries without PS Store can’t get PS+ and can’t play online. Will I be able to play online on any account on my PS4 as long as I have a PS+ account on the system?
And if not, will it be possible to get PS+ without actually connecting to the PS Store? (if we don’t have any in our country)

Please answer this question, it seems like a major issue for many countries without PS Store

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features. However, we are considering every measure to offer PlayStation Store services to these territories as soon as possible. To clarify, the affected territories are: Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus and Iceland.

gamer_king1994 19 June, 2013 @ 12:36 pm   79

Crazy…. just crazy. PS+ hands down has been my 2nd best investment till date (The PS3 being the best for obvious reasons). Amazing month guys, absolutely wonderful. Thanks for all the awesome free games till now. It’s been just one year and my 360GB HDD is almost full with games. :P

TINTINTB303 19 June, 2013 @ 12:38 pm   80

Great update.

To all the people complaining that most of these games are shooters. Yes this is true but when was the the last time we saw a shooter on the Europe side of PS+?!? It’s been a while so this balances everything up quite nicely. PS+ does a great job of over the months managing to cater for all gaming tastes. :-)

Wow great update. I had a few of those titles but i wouldn’t mind revisiting them. Looking forward to trying Payday and Ninja Gaiden. Thanks for another impressive month.

MatijaxD 19 June, 2013 @ 12:40 pm   82

not bad i just got ps+ and i am very satisfied :) the only thing that i need now is a vita x) but that won’t happen soon… can i still get these games? and play them once i get a vita?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

Yes, add them to your download queue now and you’ll be able to access them when you pick up a Vita – providing you are still subscribed to PS Plus.

CloudBelmont 19 June, 2013 @ 12:41 pm   83

Wow, so many awesome games, especially for Vita, amazing!

SergioDaly 19 June, 2013 @ 12:41 pm   84

already have BF3, can you try to bring some deals with DLC and premium for us PS+ users?

MatijaxD 19 June, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   85

i need a new hdd i still have a 80 gb hdd… but that will change soon

Is there any chance of a PS+ discount on the BF3 premium pack at all?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

It’s possible Chris is working on this but I can’t confirm at present.

SwingerE11 19 June, 2013 @ 12:43 pm   87

I also want persona 4 golden. Will it be on sale?

the1free_man 19 June, 2013 @ 12:45 pm   88

I don’t have any of these, but want all of them! This has never happened before.
This, plus what you did at e3 – I have some serious respect for you right now.

budyll_ 19 June, 2013 @ 12:45 pm   89

And I got only one question: Why we’re getting nearly only shooters for free on PS+?

Why can’t we get any typically adventure or driving games?

So can anyone from moderators tell me something on that matter :)?

NoobBlast 19 June, 2013 @ 12:46 pm   90

I own all 3 PS3 games, but on 360 and Steam. I want the PS3 versions too, so its a good month.
2 Retail games for VITA is also nice. :)

PSN+ have overall been very good the last year.

I hope there is some PSN VITA sale soon thou.

Crumptastic_86 19 June, 2013 @ 12:47 pm   91

I joined PS+ earlier this year and it really has changed the way I play games, as well as they types of games I play. Excellent value for money and keep up the good work!

As some have mentioned above the bigger games are welcome, to balance the more niche games like Okami and Thomas Was Alone, but I have SR3 and BF3.

I can’t wait for Spec Ops next month and as someone else said perhaps a driving game? I’ve also been watching SSX as a hopeful PS+ addition one day…

NoobBlast 19 June, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   92

I dont care if its mainly shooters. I don’t think anyone have the right to complain, because we get bang for the bucks on PSN+

2 Retail games for VITA is also nice. :)

PSN+ have overall been very good the last year.

I hope there is some PSN VITA sale soon thou.

sophLOL 19 June, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   93

Yay! Good birthday gift, thanks Sony. I was thinking about buying Ninja Gaiden Sigma+.

SwingerE11 19 June, 2013 @ 12:49 pm   94

I bought a 1TB HDD for around £70 from amazon.
And a 32GB vita memory card is £55? I’ll never buy that unless the price drops.

pinkplaybunny 19 June, 2013 @ 12:50 pm   95

Great, I don’t have any of these!

I didn’t bother playing Saints row 2 when we got it since it didn’t have trophies, but will give the third one a try :-)

budyll_ 19 June, 2013 @ 12:51 pm   96

I got only one question: Why we’re getting nearly only shooters for on PS+?
Why can’t we get any typically adventure or driving games?
I’m not saying that this update is bad, but again seeing another mindless shooter……meh :/.
So can any moderator tell me something on that matter?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:36 pm

Well, like some have already pointed out, last month had a predominance of RPGs. Over the course of a year we believe you’ll get a great variety of content covering off all genres. We really do our best to ensure all tastes are catered for.

So the leaked image was true. We can expect Spec ops and DMC next month?

PHEEliNUX 19 June, 2013 @ 12:52 pm   98

I don’t get why people say they have nothing to play on Vita, Just look at all the recent PS+ updates(For both EU and US), All are good games

Though, From those PS3 games i can only see myself playing BF3

solarwind12 19 June, 2013 @ 12:52 pm   99

Not very excited about anything here, in fact i have been getting more depressed if anything since plus begun the IGC, i used to Love MY gaming/games, Knowing i had worked for them made the whole experience a little more rewarding, of course getting a good deal or Free game Occasionally IS nice, But it’s (serious) really gotten Too much lately.. I go into town/visit psn store and instead of weighing up how good a game is, i now weigh up the odds of it hitting plus.. Am i alone in resenting this service ?.. I remember the first weeks of it (plus), and the (Real Hatred) opponents who sported gamercard sig’s stating, plus will be end of playstation.. or i will Never pay to play, i had some really ‘deep’ debates with these guys, even saying I believed plus would be the future of gaming.. Was a very vocal supporter etc.. Now though, great as others say it is, i cannot help but resent it, i guess that saying must have some truth to it, the ‘you Can have too much of a good thing’, loved plus, but igc is killing me.

Alaann 19 June, 2013 @ 12:55 pm   100

will bf3 premium be on sale

Epitome 19 June, 2013 @ 12:56 pm   101

Battefield 3 is nice, more cannonfodder! >:)

Alaann 19 June, 2013 @ 12:58 pm   102

at solarwind yes i do sort of resent it but its still the best service out there except for steam,you dont have to hope your friends have a plus account to play online with them there

edwardccm 19 June, 2013 @ 12:59 pm   103

My jaw is on the floor right now.

Battlefield 3?!
Payday
Saints Row The Third
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Unit 13

You guys are awesome!

Next you’re going to tell me that we’ll get Drive Club for PS4!

BTW, Chris, think you can get NFS: Most Wanted on a bit of a discount for PS+?

whizzle 19 June, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   104

I am pretty sure we wont get Saints Row 3 in Germany

TCrookz 19 June, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   105

another amazing month. PS Plus is worth every penny. exceptional value.

BATTENBERG91 19 June, 2013 @ 1:02 pm   106

Great month!
I have one quick question regarding content we got recently though- is there any chance that we’ll be seeing cut price XCOM dlc any time soon?

Falcon1991 19 June, 2013 @ 1:03 pm   107

Happ to try SR3 despite not liking 2.

Also can’t wait to try Payday.

SR3 should keep me busy till GTA V. :)

AVFCTH0MAS 19 June, 2013 @ 1:04 pm   108

Battlefield 3 is awesome if you are a COD player and have never gotten to play it. Give it a try much more realistic and just as fun.

Are there any plans for some RPG games in the future on Plus like Ni No Kuni, Tales of Graces f, Skyrim?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

I’ve got no specific names to drop but I’m sure it wont be too long before you see more RPGs on the service.

supersmith2500 19 June, 2013 @ 1:05 pm   109

Finally some action!!
This is the best Plus update I ever seen and that image leak I saw recently is true after all. Looking forward for Ninja Gaiden and Unit 13. Bring on 3rd July. Always wanted a Tecmo Koei game after all this time. Thank you Chris. =D

morg106 19 June, 2013 @ 1:06 pm   110

It was only the other day I wanted to stop trophy hunting for a while and play some online sweetness. I had recently sold BF3 and SR3. Well now I can play BF3 again, thank you very much! Excited about being able to try out Payday too. Could never buy it which I guess was lucky, because it was blanked out in the store for me.

Also, when I get a Vita I won’t even need to buy games, I have every one still on my download list!

Even if you own/used to own these games, you cannot complain at how great PS+ is. And if you do, you’re obviously a fairly ungrateful person.

Oh dear, still playing Kingdom of Amalur, that’s a huge game. then I need to finis The Cave and Catherine. Why did I even buy Skyrim?
Thank god I hated Lord of the Rings War in the North so I’m not going to finisch that one and on my Vita Rayman Origins is getting a second play trough (that games is only the best game ever on the Vita) and I didn’t care for that ugly mini Coconut Dodge.
I don’t care for multiplayer so the Battlefield 3 single player is short enough to give it a quick play trough. Payday doesn’t have a single player so that doesn’t need to be played. I hate fighting games so Unit 13 gets a play trough.
Leaves met with Saints Row the Third. I put so many hours in the second game so this will eat up the rest of my time. Fortunately the IGC games we got last week contain Uncharted 3 that I have already played to death. The rest was quite boring. I’ll try LBP carting but if the demo was a indication it’s horrible.
Anyway to much to play despite a few stinkers. Thanks Sony.

darkdudes_2 19 June, 2013 @ 1:11 pm   112

@Chris Howe
badass update :D
hopefully we can see in the next month great updates like this, exspecially for the vita :D

games i recommend: AC Liberation, Twisted Metal, Lego Lord of the Rings, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Rising :D

maybe you can make a surprise and bring a game, that release this year like DmC or Bioshock infinite :D
but i think Bioshock is too successfull currently :D

PAUL_UK-77 19 June, 2013 @ 1:12 pm   113

got all 3 nevermind . very good month for those that aint played these yet 3 good games

TheMART 19 June, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   114

The stuff in quantity is insane for July.

I love the PSVita offerings, both great games, Unit 13 one of the few nice shooters on the handheld.

Thanks and congrats for that.

PS3 stuff though… After a lackluster yearly IGC update with Uncharted 3 SP (which everyone and their dog already bought if they wanted), LBP Karting (where Modnation Racers is the better kart racer, and LBP is just a new wrapping on Modnation and worsened in gameplay), Xcom being the only good offering there…

For July its pretty much all shooters again. That is boring. BF3, Payday, Saints Row the Third. All is guns, where Saints Row offer some other gameplay sure.

Time to make some variance in the offering Sony!

Throw in something like Playstation All Stars, do it for both PS3 and PSVita. Game has dropped in price a lot already and I wouldn’t specifically buy it, but it’ll be fun to have for some partygaming and online between my PS3 and PSVita.

So maybe a suggestion for August, PLAYSTATION ALL STARS for PS3/PSVita?!?!

crusher915 19 June, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   115

Hey Chris I’m having a issue, my PS3 resubscribed to PS+ (that’s not the problem I’m happy to resubscribe :) ) and I lost Limbo for some reason (that is the only one I noticed that is) it’s saying that i’ts a trial now for some reason

jfontyman 19 June, 2013 @ 1:17 pm   116

Will the game saves from the disc versions of BF3 & SRIII be compatible with the digital versions,?

or will it be like Uncharted 3?

35gb download and….. nope previous disc game saves will not work, delete 35gb.

ElaborateEnd 19 June, 2013 @ 1:18 pm   117

I need to get a PS+ subscription fast, all these great deals I am missing out on.

mcvdfc 19 June, 2013 @ 1:20 pm   118

Another fantastic month.
I just can’t keep up; don’t think I’ll need (but defo want) a PS4 until 2015 as it’ll take me that long to work through my backlog!

mribeiroAP 19 June, 2013 @ 1:23 pm   119

Very good month for Vita :D
I’m just eager to see how IGC will work for PS4 :P

jfontyman 19 June, 2013 @ 1:23 pm   120

@Alaan #100 Battlefield premium was on a sale all last week During E3.

Bassmonkey_Mike 19 June, 2013 @ 1:23 pm   121

wow!

Jamesyp00 19 June, 2013 @ 1:24 pm   122

Awesome i was going to re get battlefield 3 as well!
But didn’t we already have saints row 3 as part of PS+?
If your handing out old games again i wouldn’t mind a re-do of Deus Ex!

Carnivius_Prime 19 June, 2013 @ 1:26 pm   123

What a bunch of absolute crap for PS3. Barely any variety at all. Seem to be catering all the same type of gamer. Easily the worst month of PS Plus.

I just bought Saints Row the Third… Why you do this to me PlayStation?

OurTone 19 June, 2013 @ 1:28 pm   125

Superb, fancied a go ay Unit 13, you are spoiling us as per usual.

Alaann 19 June, 2013 @ 1:29 pm   126

at whizzle set up another account i buy off the us psn and eu all the time any game downloaded on a secondery account works on the main one

Tagged_Deaf 19 June, 2013 @ 1:31 pm   127

>180

Saint Row 2 was a part of Plus service. Easy to confuse with SR3! :)

Can’t wait to play BF3 online as I used to own this and never played online once at all cos of The Great Hacking Incident!

s19970226 19 June, 2013 @ 1:34 pm   129

yes it very cool :DDDD

wils_69nd_u 19 June, 2013 @ 1:35 pm   130

hi i purchased the Season Pass for The Last of Us and was wondering when the making of documentary “Grounded” will be available? Any info would be much appreciated, fantastic PS+ update as always defo need to buy a 1TB HDD with my next pay cheque.

Light_23-LCie 19 June, 2013 @ 1:37 pm   131

And people wonder why I never buy games….awesome update :) was actually going to buy BF3 this week :P

JammieDodgerz 19 June, 2013 @ 1:39 pm   132

I’m glad to see the Vita titles are getting released the same time as the PS3 titles! I cannot wait to play all of these! Amazing job Sony.

Just a suggestion for PS+ in August, Resistance: Burning Skies for Vita? ;)

shadow123367 19 June, 2013 @ 1:39 pm   133

Awesome, Saints Row the Third! Can’t wait!

Bairdy1406 19 June, 2013 @ 1:46 pm   134

Is BF3 multiplayer as well as single player?

Coldbladexx 19 June, 2013 @ 1:47 pm   135

Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing month, I have so many PS3 games saved for me and just waiting for the PS4 to come out to play all this!!

Also really wanted to get Unit 13, so am really happy to see that it’s arriving, and just when the PS3 games come in. You’re really doing a marvelous work you guys, launching all the games just at the start of the new month : D

icecrasher_zero 19 June, 2013 @ 1:49 pm   136

Today’s the last day of BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM ad-on. Please tell me, is PS+ free version a Base Game, or Premium Edition? I don’t want to waste money ;)

CostaPablo 19 June, 2013 @ 1:54 pm   137

@Fred Dutton

Amazing! This is the best service I ever bought! It’s simply fantastic! I’m just sad because my PS3 HDD and my Vita are full, completly full :(
I have a question…when are you changig the Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

Glad to hear you’re happy with the service! The two PS Vita ‘evergreen’ titles will be swapped out a little later in the year. Look out for an update in the coming months.

CostaPablo 19 June, 2013 @ 1:54 pm   138

Changing* sorry :P

ZELKA-UK 19 June, 2013 @ 2:00 pm   139

I want to see more only on playstation game cry~~ These played

Rob_Alpha 19 June, 2013 @ 2:03 pm   140

Now if only I could use my free trial =[

mazegami 19 June, 2013 @ 2:03 pm   141

darn i knew i’d been doing to well! nothing for me this month, but everyone else seems to be happy so that’s the main thing :p

SgtSzegedi 19 June, 2013 @ 2:04 pm   142

Holy Guacamole! I’m freaking out right now. Saints Row: The Third and Payday: The Heist? EPIC update! Sadly I already own Batlefield 3. But free Battlefield 3 means MORE player. AWESOME! You guys just made my day!

johnnycide 19 June, 2013 @ 2:04 pm   143

That’s flawless. I’ll be downloading and playing every game in this update, and that’s the first time that’s happened since I joined Plus.

Thanks!

MA76_666 19 June, 2013 @ 2:04 pm   144

sweet update, i remember asking you to bring any of COD or BATTLEFIELD after PS Plus survey,i own the game but still happy + to see it in plus

Posted on 22 April, 2013 at 6:27 pm by MA76_666
Chris if you add any of Battlefield games or COD games to the IGC and then do the survey again i’d bet you 50$ that shooter fans will be #1

Posted on 23 April, 2013 at 9:04 am by Chris Howe
Little chance of those titles being in Plus anytime soon I’m afraid

MA76_666 19 June, 2013 @ 2:05 pm   145

the bet is still on Chris ;)

mazegami 19 June, 2013 @ 2:07 pm   146

@Carnivius_Prime they don’t always for god sake… none of these are my kind of game and yet i’ve managed to get a good 15 games from plus and i haven’t even renewed my FIRST year subscription yet. if that’s not value for money i really dont know what is…

hayzink 19 June, 2013 @ 2:09 pm   147

Only battlefield and the vita stuff for me but I’m well pleased.

2 of these games were on the leaked image last month, so hopefully dmc and spec ops next month if so ill be super happy as i really want dmc

MASPALOMAZ 19 June, 2013 @ 2:11 pm   148

I have to say this is excellent content for Plus once again, I was hoping for BF3 since I never tried the MP as of now and Saints Row 3 probably is some fun too , thanks for the nice content :)

Anyone who didnt check out Kingdoms of Amalur yet from this month.. its a great RPG. Grab it while you can :)

windsorblue01 19 June, 2013 @ 2:13 pm   149

what happend to the avatar drop we were promised a few months ago i know we keep getting a new theme once a month but not imterested in them my self and when anyone mentions anything about avatars they tend to get ignored even though they were stated we would get some each month when the igc first started.

btw good games this month got 2 of them allready but will try payday

hayzink 19 June, 2013 @ 2:13 pm   150

Btw anyone who was on the fence about entering Stillwater for the 3rd time is in for a big surprise as saints row 3 is all out fun.

Only need 2 trophys for plat ill need to do it before everyone gets it for free

SoulReaper80 19 June, 2013 @ 2:14 pm   151

Wow, awesome update.. Man PS+ always delivers quality games :D

Awesome!

Will we see a sports game in the future? I’m thinking EA Gran Slam Tennis 2!

mike_291990 19 June, 2013 @ 2:16 pm   153

Already have both the Vita titles but damn am I happy for the PS3 games :)
Battlefield 3 is something I’ve been interested in buying for a while but I hadn’t quite caved in yet!

@D14m0nd88 When Sony added 2 Vita games to the service they where additional. I’m sure, due to the huge success of this service and because the PS3 has many more years to go, they’ll continue this without a change. You will still get 3 PS3 titles. The PS4 game each month will be additional. Start collecting them for whenever you have the cash to get that console.
PS3 still has some cool titles coming out and with more then 70 million I’m sure that’ll continue for some time. Then PS3 has a huge collection older games that are worth playing and could come to the service. Think about Heavenly Sword.

Carnivius_Prime 19 June, 2013 @ 2:19 pm   155

@147 yeah but they should at least try to get a better mixture each month that this. Could have maybe spread these out a bit over the year and put some more fun games alongside them. Not much in the way of child-friendly content this month for one thing. Very depressing bunch of games.

mman1235 19 June, 2013 @ 2:21 pm   156

another fantastic month :)
I haven’t tried any of these games (played a bit SR3 at a friend)
but they seem nice.

can we expect a sport game in the next month like PES or FIFA?
I wouldn’t mind having one of these in my epic library of PS+ games :)

redmattuk 19 June, 2013 @ 2:26 pm   157

Good month if you’ve not got BF3 already. Not too great for me except for maybe SR3 which I was dilly dallying about.

Still playing LBP Karting – loving it.

Now hoping for on PS3:

Disgaea
Blazblue
…No Way Koni.. WOWW

& on Vita:
Assassin’s Creed Liberation
Super Monkey Ball
Street fighter vs Tekken Blanka not locked on disc edition.

Question for the staff: Which of these are most & least likely by the end of 2013? :)

Good to see Unit13 there. A long time I want to play that game ;)

hayzink 19 June, 2013 @ 2:27 pm   159

@ottot

You will only be able to start saving up ps4 games if your allowed to use the web store for ps4 titles.

If the ps4 uses a new style store they may implement an option that you have to have the console registered against your account to add the games to your download list.

I get why ps3 owners can save up vita games because after all if you have 10 games saved up buying the console seems like an attractive prospect (when it did not before) however i don’t think the ps4 will struggle like the vita has.

It makes no sense to let people build up a ps4 collection before they buy it as then they won’t spend any money for a good bit( some folks anyway) however day one users are only getting 1 game a month unlike the 3 u get on ps3 so will still likely spend every/most months.

I’m not saying they should not do it but it seems crazy to do it.

redmattuk 19 June, 2013 @ 2:31 pm   160

OH and I want MOTOR STORM RC please that game looks wickedfun :P

Stonesthrow 19 June, 2013 @ 2:32 pm   161

And again I own almost everything in there. Really getting hard to see the value of this Plus subscription. Lovely that they’ll be forcing me in on this on ps4..

GnasherJW 19 June, 2013 @ 2:33 pm   162

Awesome. So glad I made the move from Xbox! Proud to be PS.

Chungles 19 June, 2013 @ 2:36 pm   163

Sleeperism 19 June, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   164

i already own battlefield 3 will i be able to download the premium pack dlc’s if the ps plus version comes with them, instead of having to do a full download from the instant games collection?

Mauran91 19 June, 2013 @ 2:39 pm   165

You guys are awesome! Also, will there ever be a digital version of God of War: Ascension?

seanoc1 19 June, 2013 @ 2:39 pm   166

Oh great, a shooter fest… again.

TheMART 19 June, 2013 @ 2:40 pm   167

“Posted on 19 June, 2013 at 1:49 pm by icecrasher_zero
Today’s the last day of BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM ad-on. Please tell me, is PS+ free version a Base Game, or Premium Edition? I don’t want to waste money ”

THIS ^

BurnWitchBurn 19 June, 2013 @ 2:48 pm   168

AWESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

August ps plus update 2013

Ps3

Devil May Cry

Spec Ops: The Line

Vita

When Vikings Attack

Little Kings Story

bLiNdPT 19 June, 2013 @ 2:51 pm   169

Hi Fred. Great month, incredible amount of good titles :D.

Any chance that Mass Effect (the first one) will have a discount in the near future?

Thanks.

johresa8 19 June, 2013 @ 2:52 pm   170

excellent set of games ..Thank you Playstation. PSPlus well worth the money.

MIKEY_OBIE_1987 19 June, 2013 @ 2:55 pm   171

Excellent update. Bf3 im not that intrested in, NG ill give it ago. Payday been waiting for ages. And unit 13 about time i had a new game for vita. Thanks for a birthday update

belkin74 19 June, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   172

awesomeness!!!
loving all the freebie games i keep getting, but like many others i just dont have the room on my hdd or time to play all these amazing games.

yourlegaldealer 19 June, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   173

The resurrection of SCEE.

Between the recent E3 news and Plus updates of late, you are cooking on gas!

Now don’t get complacent (*cough* PS3 *cough*) and screw things up again!

eyez-iz-chon 19 June, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   174

for all those asking about a sale on Battlefield 3 Premium which is just the expansion packs, it’s been on sale for over a week now hasn’t it? £19.99 instead £39.99, offer ends today though

belkin74 19 June, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   175

just completed the last of us but found out i have 2 play it atleast 8 times to get all trophies…
no time…no time…
gotta keep playing, glue eyes open…check! bucket to pee in…check!
food within reach…check!!! i’m good to go

Coody-Baroody 19 June, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   176

@JAWAD, FRED or CHRIS…

My query is concerning the THQ closure and the fact that Saints Row 3 is on Julys PS+ line up for the IGC. Basically, the add on packs that were pulled from the store, if you guys have managed to get us access to the main game from a closed down publisher, will we then be able to buy any of the DLC add on packs that were pulled from the Store?

thomaas23 19 June, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   177

Great update, I almost bought BF3 yesterday, thanks sony :)

THE_FORCE 19 June, 2013 @ 3:30 pm   178

More love for PS+. 8-)

Player42791 19 June, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   179

Any idea if the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC is up for a sale or plus discount?

RoaringMdog18 19 June, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   180

With Saints Row 3 coming to the IGC, will we see any discounts on DLC next month?

What an update! Thanks sony! Will the BF download be premium?

supersmith2500 19 June, 2013 @ 3:51 pm   182

I hate to say this, can you please fix this annoying glitch on the Vita store in Now on PSVita and Vita Sale please!?

I reported that problem and no one is even aware of it.

darkdudes_2 19 June, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   183

can someone send me the link, where you know which game comes for ps+?^^

Sully_Lazy_007 19 June, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   184

Great Update . Thought I need a new controller because i already own Payday and Bf3 . Well i guess i would get bf3 premium ? No just joking i already have that too . Wait . Saints Row 3 . Well . I find it lame because 3 of my friends will be yelling : I told you so to me for the next etternety . Well if next mounth they have a better line up , with games i haven’t played i’ll scream like a little girl . Just hopping that : CoD Blops 2 ( because i want to try it out , but i don’t see it worth my money , because it’s CoD ) , Spec ops the line & Batman Arkham City . If that is it , than i’ll probbolbly be in a coma , because i missed out on Spec ops and Arkham city and i am regreting that choice …

Masonish 19 June, 2013 @ 4:17 pm   185

Any plans of Beyond Good & Evil coming to PS Plus?

Finallygotit_Pom 19 June, 2013 @ 4:19 pm   186

Its getting better month by month. Awesome. But not getting enough time to play:(

ipot_04 19 June, 2013 @ 4:20 pm   187

WOW!
BF3!
bad news for me is that i don’t have PS3.

oh well, at least Vita will get good free games next month.
i already heard Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is hard to plat and a hard game.
as for Unit 13, i hope i can play online with it.

Shanaara 19 June, 2013 @ 4:46 pm   188

While a bit more variation in venres would be nice, quite an awesome update nontheless.

Silentscream128 19 June, 2013 @ 4:46 pm   189

Any chance of a discount of battlefield 3 premium soon?

Shanaara 19 June, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   190

Should be genres. Sorry for the typo.

dale619 19 June, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   191

any chance we could have ‘The Amazing Spiderman’ on IGC one month? please and thank you :)

FirLocke 19 June, 2013 @ 4:52 pm   192

Not my type of games, but I’ll try Payday for sure. Glad everyone else seems happy with July’s games. :)

Deimos254 19 June, 2013 @ 4:59 pm   193

Pretty sweet update! I hope we could get Spec Ops The Line and some JRPGs sometimes down the line.

Ugh, you’re doing the FPS thing again. It would make more sense to give a FPS and a 3PS if you must give a FPS. It’s only fair to those who are medically unable to play FPS (every time I’ve brought this up, you never respond though, so I’m probably wasting my time).

Only Ninja Gaiden for me this month then. Would be nice to see the likes of Ragnarok or Little King Story or LBP for the vita. Most people have got the cheaper titles (Unit 13 is cheap now).

MercBusta 19 June, 2013 @ 5:07 pm   195

And again a great new line up :) I never regretted getting ps+ and if u guys keep this up i probably never will

frenchpoliser 19 June, 2013 @ 5:13 pm   196

Bum. Can’t believe I finally bit the bullet so to speak and purchased Battlefield 3 last week! Ho hum, here’s hoping I don’t make it three months in a row.

RajeeMark 19 June, 2013 @ 5:19 pm   197

Dope

Nelsonslb1991 19 June, 2013 @ 5:23 pm   198

i already have Battlefield 3, but i don´t have Payday: The Heist and Saints Row the Third, another awesome mounth :D

cooldudematt 19 June, 2013 @ 5:25 pm   199

Awesome games, I can’t wait. A few questions if you don’t mind.

1. Is there any chance of us seeing the Resident Evil Chronicles Collection on IGC?
2. Could we also get the Saints Row 3 DLC?
3. Any chance we could see more PS1 Classics?
4. Can we get some more PS+ Exclusive Avatars

Thanks

solarwind12 19 June, 2013 @ 5:28 pm   200

@ g-gal,
Unit13 is a boss game, and as you say it’s cheap, though i grabbed it about year ago in sale, i think it was £11, IF you had/were in vita club/promo, at time.. lol the one on ‘sale’ a week before unit13 was Everyones Golf.. No doubt that’ll be Next months plus title, (lol).. Seriously though, u13 is one of best games i had, hope everyone who’s getting it would agree.

Smoffie 19 June, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   201

Wow. Definitely didn’t see that one coming. Great suprise, guys!
I wonder, though, will we be able to “buy” PS4 Plus games from PS3, just like we could do with Vita stuff?

silverslykid 19 June, 2013 @ 5:38 pm   202

I don’t see a reason to ever stop my PS+ subscription. You guys are too good!

Chr15toff3e 19 June, 2013 @ 5:39 pm   203

#4 – They give you full games to play and you still want game trials? I don’t want them tbh. I downloaded the trial version and failed to finish it, leaving on my list, so it didn’t recognise the full game when it was taken off Plus. Game trials aren’t worth the hassle.

#99 – Are you serious? I can’t believe you would begrudge anyone getting a good deal because you worked to pay for them. That’s what it sounds like you’re saying. Some people can’t afford all the games they want, so I’m glad that they can play these games on offer. You just sound bitter, mate.

@Fred – When will Sony announce the prices for Ps4 software? I’ve pre-ordered a Ps4, but I’m waiting to see how much we’ll be charged for the games. If they’re £55 like it says on Amazon, I could hold back for a while and buy some decent games that are out on the Ps3 this Christmas.

broyds 19 June, 2013 @ 5:50 pm   204

I have been a plus member for a year and a half and i can easily and honestly say that this has been the best month by far i have been disappointed the last three months mainly because the games have been too rpg heavy and some of the games i already had and to be honest other than uncharted 3 the yearly update was terrible but this month more than makes up for it and the games are top notch and unexpected and are the quality of a yearly update.

Devils_Demon 19 June, 2013 @ 6:20 pm   205

Does BF3 include online pass?

mazegami 19 June, 2013 @ 6:33 pm   206

btw nother vote here for more psone games! it’s been a while… and some ps2 games would be nice too please :)

andrusenko1996 19 June, 2013 @ 6:37 pm   207

Go home Playstation, you’re drunk! (hehe) Please fix update, my PS3 is “bricked”

iqy_92 19 June, 2013 @ 6:44 pm   208

AMAZING update Sony team the only problem with this update is trying to find time in the day to play them. I mean I’m still playing Hitman and I just started Persona 4 on my vita.

MASPALOMAZ 19 June, 2013 @ 6:50 pm   209

While my ps3 isnt bricked (didnt see the update, I suppose luckely). Now it seems PSN is off? Just got kicked out , which wasnt nice as I was just playing with friends. And now some error message.

This needs to become more reliable when we are forced to pay for it in the future.

–_- Wondering if ps3 psn will stay free, or also need PLUS in the future.

MASPALOMAZ 19 June, 2013 @ 6:51 pm   210

Yes BF3 includes online pass of course, but all EA online pass is now free already. You can download all EA online passes (including BF3) for free in the psn :)

TwistedAudio 19 June, 2013 @ 7:16 pm   211

Amazing plus update this month, especially after last months offerings.

Thank you Sony!!

Johnscomling 19 June, 2013 @ 7:18 pm   212

Got ps+ because i saw this

LinkinParkPro 19 June, 2013 @ 7:19 pm   213

So…I saw a question a few pages ago about the fact that we can’t play online on PS4 if we don’t have a Store. But I didn’t really understand the answer. I, right now, don’t have the Store available in my country…but I have an UK account, and I paid and I have PS+. I can’t do the same with the PS4? I don’t need Store in my country, I’m happy with what UK has…I really don’t want nothing to change…So please clarify, I can’t make a UK account to have PS+ anymore?

triplejmzu8 19 June, 2013 @ 7:39 pm   214

Battlefield 3?! Whoah! That’s great, didn’t c that one coming. Already bought it for PC but that’s nice!

TehEmperorsHand 19 June, 2013 @ 7:41 pm   215

As I’ll continue to tell anyone who will listen, PlayStation Plus is disgustingly good value for money. What a fantastic selection of titles in July! It was what caught my attention from the other side, in March, and I haven’t looked back since!

Thank you for being awesome! :D

morsy199 19 June, 2013 @ 7:52 pm   216

@Fred the ps4 issue #1 I can see you didn’t mention Egypt #2 what if a person with a ps4 and a secondary ps account in the uk(like this one) can he play with the secondary account or will it be 100% impossible for him to play online ?

bazstar109 19 June, 2013 @ 8:03 pm   217

Wow. What am I too do. No space left on ps3 due to awesomeness of the games already downloaded from ps+. They spoil us too much.

is the August update Spec Ops and DMC. Great update this.

d56789 19 June, 2013 @ 9:00 pm   219

Hi

I wanted to know if you download a game of the month such as Rayman origins for the current month will you be able to play it after july 3rd. My enquiry really is are games of the month in the sense that you have to acquire in that month for access or can you only play the game in the specified month. Thank you would really appreciate a reply. I know that no free games work when your PS Plus membership expires. thanks

XSpike 19 June, 2013 @ 9:26 pm   220

Will New Zealand get Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus? Since the game hasn’t been released here for heck knows why not..

UltraSilver64 19 June, 2013 @ 9:28 pm   221

#60 I agree about having a discount on Saints Row 3 DLC… unless the one we are getting for July is Saints Row The Third: The Full Package?

Are we getting that version, Sony?

BL94_prince 19 June, 2013 @ 9:54 pm   222

@Fred
You said earlier on a comment that the list of the unsupported countries form online multiplayer are:Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus
i’ve noticed that you didn’t mention anything regarding Syria.
As a Syrian gamer I am curious that will I be able to play online multiplayer if purchaced a PS4 In the near future ?!
if yes,will there be a Prepay PSN+ cards so I can buy without a credit card ? just like XBL Gold ? Thanks in advance ;)

theskillzy 19 June, 2013 @ 9:59 pm   223

after too many cringeworthy months packed full of niche and (crappy) Rpgs (i like rpg but they were AWFUL..maybe demons souls was ok) i was ready to let my sub run out …. i feel like a cheating lover whose wife just got “enhanced” so by sithis i love you chris ;)

willbillbill 19 June, 2013 @ 10:00 pm   224

Looks like an awesome update for me. The one negative is Sony wins this round I will now have to buy a 32gb memory card for my vita

solarwind12 19 June, 2013 @ 10:38 pm   225

@205.
What.. How did you twist my post into ‘i begrudge others’. Total nonsense, Yes i am bitter though, i guess, but for the reasons i thought i had given. as far as i am concerned plus can give everyone, every game And console for free, got No prob with it… it has though, for ME, kinda taken ‘some’ of gamings fun away.. or did you not grasp the, ‘i used to weigh up a game for it’s quality, nowdays i Have to weigh up if/when it’ll be on plus, instead’, Am sure i ain’t only gamer in That position.

soulspeaker1979 19 June, 2013 @ 11:15 pm   226

nice update, finally some shooters after all those rpg’s.

I ALMOST bought BF3 on the E3 sale, glad i didn’t LOL.

Payday :the heist, had it since launch, playing it still!!
Best thing is Payday 2 will drop in august!!!!

PS+ is wel worth every penny, i almost feel like the cops are gonna kick in the door any time soon, coz it feels like stealing with PS+

delta25er 19 June, 2013 @ 11:30 pm   227

I guess buying a PS3 now was a good idea after all!! Excellent content from the PS+ team!

MetalStoner 20 June, 2013 @ 1:24 am   228

hi
Would we get the opportunity to play online on BF3? Or would we need to buy the online pass separately?

EveofLight 20 June, 2013 @ 1:55 am   229

Now I can play Battlefield 3, see what all the fuss is about.

evilwitch83 20 June, 2013 @ 2:42 am   230

Looks like that leak was correct then. Looking forward to playing New Little Kings Story in August. Thanks Chris.

Terarded 20 June, 2013 @ 3:36 am   231

not to happy with this update, battelfield 3 is a game that the children love but everyone else hates, and since all the children that love it already begged there mum to preorder it on day one, it just leaves the people who hate it.

saints row 3 is a good choice, excellent game but im not to happy simply coz i already own the full package.

and payday is one of those shooters that if i liked shooters id give a go so maybe ill give it a chance but most likely not.

seems to be a very shooter based month though :/

pearlyred 20 June, 2013 @ 4:12 am   232

has there ever been a sports game on eu plus? Maybe one early on that I missed?

DoYouLikeMyID 20 June, 2013 @ 8:41 am   233

Meh… I’m not that crazy about FPS-games, and I already own Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, and I didn’t really like Saints Row 2, which we got last year in PS Plus, but maybe Saints Row 3 is better.

I guess I’ll try out Unit 13, and Saints Row 3.

stuntmonkios 20 June, 2013 @ 9:11 am   234

@ 221
As long as you add any + game to your download list you never lose access to it, unless your + subscription expires.
You will be able to keep playing Rayman after July 3rd & for as long as you still have an active + subscription.
Hope that helps.

FastClau 20 June, 2013 @ 10:00 am   235

Guys, I’m a newbie here!!! Let me see if I got this right! If I’ll pay the 1year subscription for the £39.99, I’ll get these amazing games for free or I’ll pay something extra for them?? Don’t make fun or something like that!! I’m an xbox user, but with the recent E3 conference, I’ll most likely get my hands on the new PS4, and forget about xbox!! So I just want to know …. Thanks guys!!!

Boog_89 20 June, 2013 @ 10:18 am   236

As a day 1 PS+ subscriber this is the first ever month to leave me disappointed , im just not interested in any of those games at all, no worries though I still have shadow of the collosus, uncharted , and xcom. I just started kingdoms of amulur too that is a great game. Roll on August! Resistance 3 hopefully.

hayzink 20 June, 2013 @ 10:29 am   237

@236

You get these games plus 7 other ps3 games when u sign up.

If you do it now you will get 3 extra games before they are removed

supersmith2500 20 June, 2013 @ 10:51 am   238

Also Chris, well done for not including any PSP titles. I mean, who would want to play PSP titles from years ago on the Vita anyways?

Kaze_no_Jigoku 20 June, 2013 @ 11:08 am   239

Not really my cup of tea, but I was happy with Catherine and the June PS plus update so I’m not complaining

ThunderElect 20 June, 2013 @ 12:53 pm   240

All five GREAT GAMES… First time since I joint Playstation Plus!
ALL FIVE!

solarwind12 20 June, 2013 @ 12:55 pm   241

@ FastClau (post236)
You might want to hold off on getting a plus-sub IF it’s going to Just be for your next-gen choice, IF you had a PS3 then yeah, you’d be mad Not to sub to plus, however the info for how, even IF PS3 games will work via Gaiki, is a little vague, plus who will Wanna play ‘most’ of em anyway, even if it does become possible.. Sorry to say but it kinda looks like you missed out on the real value of plus, by choosing 360 instead of ps3… Also, now that ms are giving (for keeps) two games a month away i really would question IF you ‘may’ even be better off staying with xbox, as main console, i was kinda (like Everyone) surprised with Fable3, You Will NEED Plus to play online mp on PS4, and they ‘say’ they’ll ‘rent’ us a ‘plus version’ of Driveclub, for month one, plus you get all the PS3 and VITA games on top.. am not saying don’t sub, just try and weigh up if it’ll be worth it or not first..

Blue_Boy1987 20 June, 2013 @ 1:12 pm   242

How about Hotline Miami next month? That would be
an awesome addition to the indie part of Plus.
Right now I’m having a blast playing X-Com!

magadog67 20 June, 2013 @ 1:42 pm   243

you know i saw those leaked photos and thought ‘nah bf3? aint gonna happen’ but im well chuffed it has. I had a good moan the last coupla mnths but as i was told then, you cant please everyone every month and the same goes now for ppl who dont like this months offerings ….these are good games give em a go and you might be surprised as i was when we got all the rpgs and thought nothing for me until i tried a few i would never hav bought (demons souls, KOA, catherine to name a few) and i really liked them so unless you hav played them and KNOW u dont like them then give em a try u never know………
ps if we do get dmc and the others nxt month then i’ll be happy until ps4 comes out but just know there will be more good stuff on plus b4 then :) …platted sr3 but will play it again

socKMunKEh 20 June, 2013 @ 2:57 pm   244

Incredible update. I need to steal a TARDIS so I can actually find the time to play all these games to their fullest!

Alandrin 20 June, 2013 @ 8:05 pm   245

Really nice update. Love the Vita games this month. I’m impressed.

Scisca 20 June, 2013 @ 8:11 pm   246

I love PS+

iEpicSkills 20 June, 2013 @ 9:24 pm   247

AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!
Great month and some proper PS Vita games, not Indies. I sold BF3 a while ago but I guess ill be back on-line and might even finish the campaign this time. Also haven’t we already had Saints Row the third.

hamo0odz 20 June, 2013 @ 10:41 pm   249

Hi,

You mentioned earlier that “Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features.”

I was wondering dose this mean we cannot access the online multiplayer features even if we are using US account with PS+ subscription while in those countries?

because I am from bahrain and i was always annoyed for not having a store in my country but 6 years later im doing fine with my US account.

supersmith2500 20 June, 2013 @ 10:45 pm   250

@la1ck:
Actually no we don’t. That was Saints Row 2 you’re talking about this is the third one.

Fujikid 20 June, 2013 @ 10:55 pm   251

Wow this is the best month yet! Keep it up Sony, this is why your better than Microsoft, all they offer is one month exclusitivity for shooter games lol

Fujikid 20 June, 2013 @ 10:58 pm   252

@ hamo0odz Bahrain is the best place in the world! :) I went there on holidays in 2008, You should find a store in Al Jazira, theres a few there

supersmith2500 20 June, 2013 @ 11:43 pm   253

Little question, is Germany getting the same content same as the rest of the countries? Because I got a feeling Germany might get something different since NGS+ has bloody violence and german laws does not allow games that contain bloody violence.

O1d8oy_23 20 June, 2013 @ 11:45 pm   254

Amazing update! I just had to log in to say thanks! :D

Dermado 21 June, 2013 @ 7:22 am   255

This. Is a good update.
Yes they are all shooters, but they are 3 different types of shooters.
co-op sillyness.
mp sereriousness
co-op semi-silliness but actually seems to be a pretty hard game ness

Can you confirm that these are the FULL titles, not offline only like UC3? Im sure they arent on the store as butchered bits, but neither was UC3 SP afaia ._.
As SR3 has/had an online pass before THQ impoloded…

Now, if only we had the sales and customer service to rival SCEA I wouldnt still be on the fence about my next gen pick.

tehkeemo 21 June, 2013 @ 11:02 am   256

Awesome update guys, thanks! Can’t be happier Plus membership.
Actually, more racing stuff would come handy!

AzzaMFC123 21 June, 2013 @ 4:30 pm   257

Can’t wait, best month so far.

theStoneSkull 21 June, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   258

while i discover ninja gaiden sigma plus for the first time, i’m also pleased others will get to discover unit 13 for the first time. nice july choices there.

SaeidEagle 22 June, 2013 @ 1:09 am   259

Is there any chance to see the MGS HD Collection for PS3?
Please I need to play them, waiting patiently for this game and also the Phantom pain

Kantos134 22 June, 2013 @ 11:28 am   260

Yay! Im glad i bought the PS+ :)

wolfking2010 22 June, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   261

I live in the U.S. I am well aware that games differ from country to country. My question is this. How are yall able to get yalls information before the IGC update hits the PSN store?

kjLoveless 22 June, 2013 @ 6:23 pm   262

I am from India and here the P.S maintenance or service centres are not Present.As in,there are Sony service Centres but they do not have any engineers to get the PS3 checked.They are ready only to exchange it for a brand new 1.N it takes any time up to 1 month for them to get back to me.N I cant wait for even 1 day without my PS3.So I went and got myself another 1.That cost me alot but its ok.I know that the only thing that is wrong with the old PS3 is the power supply unit.Coz of humid conditions in Mumbai,India.Please could you do something about this.

a big big big request to let me know the India pricing of the PS4??If not now,then when can we expect the Indian pricing? The PS3 launched in India at INR 42000 which is about 750 USD at the time which is NOT FAIR.seeing it was priced at 600 USD.So im very anxious to know the PS4 pricing.I have been a Playstation loyalist from over 10 years and want the PS4 at launch but I am not going to get it if the pricing is unfair again.So in case, I import it, will it cause any problems, in terms of region locking or India id or anything.It should not from what I have read around.Please get back to me on this.!!!
PS4.Greatness Awaits.

ZoeyYukio 22 June, 2013 @ 9:25 pm   263

Always the same action or rpg titles. Still waiting for a serious racing game, not some cartoony stuff :/

UncharteDk 22 June, 2013 @ 9:34 pm   264

Is there a chance for Mass effect 3 next month? Or a discount?

supersmith2500 22 June, 2013 @ 10:14 pm   265

@UncharteDk:
That game already went on Plus dude.

@ZoeyYukio:
I may have to agree, we could do with some racing games and the only one I only see is Shift 2 and F1 Race Stars and that’s it.

Shadowtroops 23 June, 2013 @ 2:21 am   266

PLEASE GIVE THE US ps plus UNIT 13!

Blessedkid9 23 June, 2013 @ 8:08 am   267

Guys please…. i have said this in several forum blogs but it seems u guys dont read messages nor care about ur custumers. GIVE THE EU PEOPLE RATCHET GLADIATOR/DEADLOCKED THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO GET 1 MONTH AGO. i dont see why usa has had it since 23′rd of may which is exactly 1 month ago from now. I’m seriously losing my patience here and if u guys dont hurry im going to microsoft and buying xbox games forever! HURRY UP AND DO YOUR JOBS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

zza1pqx 23 June, 2013 @ 9:36 pm   268

Whoop Whoop!
always fancied BF3.
Cheers :D

oddFellow-_- 24 June, 2013 @ 8:19 am   269

Great month, but I’d like to see some sports/racing games. Fifa street/dirt 3 would be awesome :)

Abhi9587 24 June, 2013 @ 9:30 am   270

WOW… Great update..

Soul_Pharos 24 June, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   271

Battlefield 3 and Saints Row…. Worst update I can imagine.
Please, bring more JRPGs to the ICG. We have seen 3 or 4 fighting games but only 0 JRPGs this year.

Soul_Pharos 24 June, 2013 @ 4:43 pm   272

* none JRPGs

ElTequillaz 25 June, 2013 @ 1:12 am   273

Grand selection once again.
I really do hope though, that you can secure a DLC bundle/discount for SR: TT.
Especially because it isn’t possible to carry on your save game from the basic game, if you buy the “Full package” edition-disc, as far as i’ve read on forums.

daxterstarsriba 25 June, 2013 @ 8:34 am   274

For anyone who hasn’t yet played it, Battlefield 3 is a real treat! It’d be nice to have a little more variety each month though, if possible. I really wish to see a racing game sometime. For now, I look forward to playing Saint’s Row The Third. Thanks :)

Jayman088 25 June, 2013 @ 9:31 am   275

They had a leaked picture of these a few weeks ago and it has devil may cry on the release for next month and little kings story for the vita, looking forward to that if that’s the case.

KiTtEnRaPr69420 25 June, 2013 @ 10:28 am   276

Just switched from the 360 to ps3 and got a ps+ account like half an hour ago, why didn’t I do this sooner?!?

KiTtEnRaPr69420 25 June, 2013 @ 10:29 am   277

Btw add me if you play the last of us online lol

voodoo_parm 25 June, 2013 @ 9:38 pm   278

I don’t know how Sony can make PlayStation plus so good, but im not complaining. I love you so much PlayStation

Mollinz 26 June, 2013 @ 10:41 am   279

I’ve already bought Battlefield 3 & Saints Row 3. Payday I might give a try.

What I definitely will try out though is Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the Vita. Looking forward to that one. Thanks for producing another great batch of titles.

officialdafnas 26 June, 2013 @ 11:13 am   280

This is good update but in the battlefield we can play multiplayer

slippship 26 June, 2013 @ 1:07 pm   281

This service just gets better and better. Shame I was away for metal gear HD.

kiteboy27 26 June, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   282

I guess I can trade in my copy of BF3 now and play the digital version, sweet.

karhu_cent 26 June, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   283

Wow! Nice month coming! :D

It would be nice if we could get more racing games (like NFS, Grid, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer etc).

zombie-dubai 26 June, 2013 @ 5:03 pm   284

@Chris i have one Q i hope to answer it , when red dead redemption free psn+ the was banned in U.A.E store , i know thats sux , when didnt get another game , but let’s say if spec ops the line released in psn+ in AUG , the game also banned in store , what should to do ?? any chance to get another game , for real i need spec ops the line !!

TCrookz 26 June, 2013 @ 6:13 pm   285

on the store it says Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 coming soon, can you confirm if its number 1 or 2 coming out on July 3rd?

ACHILLESSX3 26 June, 2013 @ 11:53 pm   286

Another great month XD Battlefield 3 and NGS+,….

but 1 dout, I saw in store from portugal that will be NGS2+, and here show NGS+,…

whats correct ? NGS+ or NGS2+ ?

TravisKilgannon 27 June, 2013 @ 8:27 pm   287

But Saints Row The Third is already available for PS+ members. I downloaded it last night!

TubTruck 28 June, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   288

I new it’s stil a new game, but any chance of Hotline Miami for August? Btw LOVED this months

magadog67 28 June, 2013 @ 7:49 pm   289

@288 …eh no you didnt

solarwind12 28 June, 2013 @ 8:23 pm   290

Saint-Row2 was put into IGC, perhaps you mean that ?.. Funny, just been on weekend-debate re baclogged games SR3 is ‘another’ launch-day i bought but just never got time to play, hour/90 minutes i Did play though all i remember is laughing so hard i .., erm must of gotten something in my eyes, can’t wait to find the time it deserves, to playthrough All of it… also, if i recall i recieved Saints2 as well, just for inputting online code, though with it Not having trophies i never put much time into That, i remember a Lot of people posting complaints when they announced Saints2, over the no trophies stuff… But it is Also a very funny game, i hear.

luke_zach1 30 June, 2013 @ 1:32 am   291

Really great choices :) I was looking for some FPS games for my collection :)

CrystalAardvark 30 June, 2013 @ 9:02 am   292

Great update!!!!

Any chance of getting Deus Ex back please? I missed it by a week :(

ward10986 30 June, 2013 @ 9:49 am   293

haha already own Battlefield 3, Payday and Unit 13 but il give saints row a go (only joined ps plus 2 days ago, so far very pleased)

smithtree88 30 June, 2013 @ 9:44 pm   294

Weakest month in a while :( not really a FPS fan but i’m sure for those that are it’s a good month of gaming ahead. Bit more variety please.

This is amazing ! A great time to be a ps+ member .. Using my vita to post this..

chrisredfield_97 1 July, 2013 @ 1:12 pm   296

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! Important Message TO ALL Gamers i have found that this maybe will be the August ps plus update and it will include 3 ps3 games and 2 vita so the ps3 games will be if the post is true DmC Devil May Cry and Spec Ops:The Line as for the 3rd title we don’t know yet and the 2 ps vita games will be when vikings attack and little king’s story so please if anyone sees this just send to all his friends so it will spread all over Europe Thanx for your attention.

Carnivius_Prime 1 July, 2013 @ 1:20 pm   297

@297 DmC might be worth a play. Spec Ops is just like July’s lousy selection of games. Boring and unimaginative. If these are the actual games for August I hope the third game is something with some life and colour in it…

MASPALOMAZ 1 July, 2013 @ 1:38 pm   298

The DMC rumour has been going around for a while, but actually this months plus games also leaked in advance and were correct.

Not sure about spec ops ton of people say its great tho. I would prefer a racing game for once, but if I am not mistaken we get that gt6 demo wednesday already, too? Great stuff.

Xbox is getting some 5 years old $2 game hahahaah.

Evarir 1 July, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   299

Awesome update, cant wait to finish the SR3 trophy list for the Platinum! Also cant wait to try NG2S+ on my Vita.

Do you think we will have Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention added to the Vita’s games libray on PS+? I loved that game on the PS3 and I know the US got it a while ago. Just wondering.

Keep up the good work!

scarfaceali08 1 July, 2013 @ 6:08 pm   300

Ps Plus July content is going to be awesome! :D

Btw, I was thinking if we will be able to play Battlefield 3 online (Multiplayer) or is it just single player? :)

Thanks!!

dimiseva 1 July, 2013 @ 9:00 pm   301

is it safe to buy London 2012 for ps3 ?????

marcoskids 2 July, 2013 @ 3:25 am   302

Awesome update! :D

sdg27ws13dg 2 July, 2013 @ 8:26 pm   303

battelefield three, thats wonderful news, shame it ay blops2 lmao, but any fps is good for me lol and ninja gaiden, gotta hand it to ya sony, nice collection this month :)

lilholding 2 July, 2013 @ 10:52 pm   304

Great games shame I brought saints row the 3rd n payday afew weeks ago but great games
Can’t wait to play battlefield 3 and pre ordering number 4 as well PlayStation all the way Xbox ain’t so good :)

lilholding 2 July, 2013 @ 10:54 pm   305

Does Any one know what time in the UK these come out please

Hatake-Kakashi 3 July, 2013 @ 3:31 am   306

Come on! it’s 3/7 now.. gimme dem games!

Elit-mannen 3 July, 2013 @ 6:05 am   307

Yes, anybody knows when the games come out? Its 3rd of july now in Sweden.

JBGND3 3 July, 2013 @ 6:15 am   308

Yeah the games should be in the store at roughly 3pm-4pm GMT

MASPALOMAZ 3 July, 2013 @ 9:03 am   309

So should i BUY bf3 now for 69,99 € in the store? Or wait a couple of hours and get it for 0€….

Tuff Choice :D

But on a more serious note, anyone tried to download the 1 hour free trial version in advance of a plus release? It should unlock then once its at 0€ in the store, right.

tomaszsot 3 July, 2013 @ 9:34 am   310

@MASPALOMAZ If you download trial version, then you will have to play game for 1 hour, and after that get it again in the store. You will be unable to unlock plus version, unless you finish the trial time.

MASPALOMAZ 3 July, 2013 @ 11:44 am   311

BF3 is now free in Webstore.

And thanks @ tomaszsot :) Will pre-load then next time :)

hayzink 3 July, 2013 @ 11:47 am   312

Battlefield 3 is now live, not checked others as i don’t need them

Unicronic 3 July, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   313

Does Unit 13 include online access? The Network Pass is still listed as a purchasable item but no Network Pass is included in the Free download.

mudstuff_psx 3 July, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   314

They’re obviously i the middle of it. BF3, Saints Row and Ninja Gaiden are free, Payday and Unit 13 currently say unavailable

thevix 3 July, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   315

I got all of them except the payday one says free and when i click on it says i cant get it because i didnt buy the pre order of it

Snakeeyes1991 3 July, 2013 @ 12:29 pm   316

I still not able to see in my playstation plus instant games list??

Fluke1981 3 July, 2013 @ 12:46 pm   317

@317 Snakeeye1991

If you use the search option then it will find them and allow you to download them without paying, they’re just not showing in the Plus section yet.

Snakeeyes1991 3 July, 2013 @ 12:53 pm   318

@ Fluke 1981

Thnx for your help. But when will the content will be shown in IGC list?

canana32 3 July, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   319

Not here yet, maybe Ill wait a couple of hours for the next update. :)

Dear Chris,

I have issue regarding IGC. I have trying to get Payday The Heist but it doesn’t let me get it. It displays error when clicking Tell me more “Yo are not eligible to purchase this product for the following reason. You do not own – Payday The Heist Pre-order”.

Also I am not able to get Unit 13, it gives me error “You are not eligible to purchase this product for the followig reason. You already own – Unit 13 Discount voucher”

Can you please look on these issues. Both of them are free but I couldn’t get any of the both.

supersmith2500 3 July, 2013 @ 1:51 pm   321

@canana32:
The Plus content is now free and I’m currently downloading Ninja Gaiden and Unit 13 right now.

xKaarl 3 July, 2013 @ 2:08 pm   322

Web store IGC is now updated. My only problem is Payday is unavailable.

Great month of games thanks!

dimiseva 3 July, 2013 @ 2:17 pm   323

Dear friends ixYi and xKaarl,

this happened to me as well. Probably it is an internal error, a wrong link within the IGC. Look what I did :

after logging in my PSN Store, I type in the search area “Heist”. A list pops us with two Heist:payday. By choosing the first one and clicking on it, you are redirected to the Heist which is FREE for plus members and available !!! By clicking the second one, you get this Unavailable thing ! So give it a try and download it NOW !!! It worked like a charm for me.

xKaarl 3 July, 2013 @ 2:29 pm   325

Thanks for the tip though i have already done this.
My download stated it as a Trial so I stopped it thinking I got the wrong one. So is it a Trial with included unlock?

ady_pop92 3 July, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   326

I’m in the UK and Payday says “Unavailable”. Why is that?

ady_pop92 3 July, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   327

wow Dimiseva thanks!!

subj3ctX-2 3 July, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   328

Chris

I’ve downloaded Unit 13 and for some reason it’s all in french even though my system language is english and my psn language dutch.
I’ve looked in the settings and there doesn’t seem to be a way to change the game language.
Is there a way to change the language or am i forced to play the game in a language i do not understand?

Fr34kyUK 3 July, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   330

@325 this is the message i get when i click download from your link

You are not eligible to purchase or download this content.

MinorDespera 3 July, 2013 @ 5:17 pm   331

For some reason it downloads a Spanish (at least I believe it’s Spanish) version of Unit 13 for me. From what I could understand in settings, no language options are available in-game. Seriously, Sony? I understand you don’t care for EU PSN / Plus members much, but this is just… Oh well, who am I to whine about free games (minus the price of 1 year PS Plus membership, so yeah, I kinda have the right). I guess I’ll try to give it a run in Spanish. Also, I was hoping that EU instant game collection will also get Virtue’s Last Reward, but nnnope.

unflushablelog 3 July, 2013 @ 6:12 pm   332

Is there a reason EU gets significantly more mainstream Vita games than NA?

hayzink 3 July, 2013 @ 6:19 pm   333

@unflushablelog

I’d say that was a question for the USA plus team as there responsible for securing content for you guys

la1ck 3 July, 2013 @ 7:48 pm   334

PSN hasnt got Payday the hiest yet but Im not complaining because I found X-com Enemy uknown, LBP Karting and Uncharted 3 which was aroun 35 gb, massive file (cant download that, not enough space and it will take too long) but Ive already played it so I dont mind. Just thought Id point out the missing game.

Masonish 3 July, 2013 @ 10:07 pm   335

Just for the notice, Payday: Heist isn’t in the PS plus menu but it’s free in the shop (Searched for it)

unflushablelog 3 July, 2013 @ 11:22 pm   336

@hayzink I know, problem is they ignore all the posts that point out how weak the Vita games are for NA compared to EU. I’m curious how these games get selected for each region. Why the huge gap in quality?

FezanOwais 4 July, 2013 @ 10:22 am   337

I cannot buy unit 13. It says you are not authorized to purchase or download this content.
From Saudi Arbia

MASPALOMAZ 4 July, 2013 @ 10:43 am   338

@ unflushablelog

EU gets better vita games because sony STEALS money from millions of ps3 owners in europe to cross-finance the vita plus-titles, see last of us and other titles we europeans are idiots according to sony because we often pay 100% more for exact same downloads, so thats a ton of money sony steals from us millions of ps3 owners to put towards the 1000 vita owners.

Neptune_tou 4 July, 2013 @ 11:11 am   339

Hi this is my first comment but I love bf3 so much

jackalman 4 July, 2013 @ 11:19 am   340

i downloaded that payday heist, the one you had to search for! it said it was free but this morning when looking under my games it says its a trial

payday the heist trial

so obviously not the free one it was supposed to be then is it ?

does that mean i have to download another version of it ?

moonofsoul 4 July, 2013 @ 2:50 pm   341

i don’t have unit13 in the psn store nor in the ps plus it only show me 4 games and when i search for unit 13 i can’t find it in the store i have a kuwait store can u help me with it

Rhythmattic 4 July, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   342

I can confirm there is no “Payday:The Heist” available on PS+ here on the Oz store.

The only version is a Timed Demo which was offered ages ago.

Looking forward to this being sorted.

Thanks in Advance.

hayzink 4 July, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   343

@jackalman

Payday uses trial and unlock method so u must have just downloaded the trial, grab the unlock and u will be fine

Truefolder 4 July, 2013 @ 11:24 pm   344

@hayzink

Where do you grab that “unlock” for Payday Heist to get it free on PSPlus?

blackout_pt 5 July, 2013 @ 12:25 am   345

@Chris
I don’t want to sound ungratefull, but Unit 13 is a huge rip off. My psn is set to english, my vita is set to english and the damn game is in spanish? And there’s no way to change the language! The game is unplayable for me. I’m Portuguese and I live in Portugal, so, at the very least it should be in English, not that damn language. And just so everyone knows, spanish is nothing like Portuguese. The ironic part of this is that a simple google search for this problem showed that the problem exist since the game was released (2012) without any solution from Sony. So Sony knew about this issue and even so they launched it in ps+. Shame on you Sony.
My suggestion is: either give us a patch to solve this problem or replace the game for another one from the same price range.

p.s. I love ps+ and I recommend it to all my friends!

sagenaruto42 5 July, 2013 @ 10:46 am   346

good job sony making us all happy thanks the proplem is i already have saints row 3 and battelfield3

supersmith2500 5 July, 2013 @ 11:35 am   347

Played Saints Row the Third all day and have to say such an amazing game.

enzyme42 6 July, 2013 @ 12:02 am   348

why is unit 13 in spanish ?????

mrmelkeier99 6 July, 2013 @ 7:39 am   349

that moment when you have just bought battlefield 3 go hoe, ready to install it, just to see it is free with ps+ -.-

FiresplitterX 6 July, 2013 @ 9:12 am   350

One game that I am interested in this month. Wellwell, last month will keep me busy. Great update in contrast to last month so those who was not interested in anything there get some games to compense for that now :)

JavaDuke 6 July, 2013 @ 11:45 am   351

@blackout_pt

The Unit 13, tries to use language based on PS Vita settings. At least with the provided download; If we have vita set to English (UK or US) it will be in Spanish!

We can play it with Portuguese (Portugal) translations; if we change PS Vita system language to Portuguese.

This should work with other languages,

blackout_pt 8 July, 2013 @ 11:32 pm   352

@ Javaduke
But I want to play the game in english. My console is set for english, and I don’t understand why I’m being forced to play the game either in Spanish or in Portuguese. That’s idiotic. And how about the UK players? They have to play in spanish?

Pixela 9 July, 2013 @ 1:12 pm   353

An excellent update just a shame I have them already but the other updates where great for me.

faisalkh 13 July, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   354

please do playstation all stars battle royale

Persojet 17 July, 2013 @ 12:48 pm   355

“you are not eligible to purchase or download this content”

What the? This is for Unit 13

Morrywinn 17 July, 2013 @ 9:54 pm   356

I also have language issues with Unit 13. My PS Vita is set to English and I have a Dutch PSN account, yet the game is in French. This is ridiculous. Has anyone found a fix yet?