Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 1:40pm

PlayStation Store update: GT6 demo, new PS Plus games, more

Petrol heads, get ready to race once more in the debut demo of Gran Turismo 6. Get a preview of what will be featured in the full title releasing later in the year, and if you’re in an eligible region then the demo will also be your chance to race in real life in GT Academy, so master those corners and hairpins to make sure you get the best track times.

PS Plus gang, today is also refresh day meaning more juicy gaming goodness heads your way, including Battlefield 3 for PS3 and Ninja Gaiden S Plus. Of course, that isn’t all, so check below for the rest of July’s content.

Additionally for UK customers, from today you will be able to top up your wallet balance using your mobile phones. You’ll need to be with one of our partnered networks in order do this. For more information check our help pages.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

MobilePromo_PSPlusJuly_PVWIMG

PS3:

PS Vita:

PS3 games

9197112107_063562fe9a_oTime and Eternity
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Russia

PS3 demos (Free)

Gran Turismo 6 (GT Academy 2013)
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

Unearthed – Episode 1
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand, Germany

PS Vita games

9199894116_9887bd6275_oKung Fu Rabbit
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

9199894166_1e79d48b39_oPinball Heroes Complete (Trial & Unlock)
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

9197112209_0fcaf06b42_oTotal Recoil
Price: £1.99/€2.49
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine

PS3 DLC

Prices: £0.79/€0.99
Availability: All

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

• Multiplater Map Pack

Prices: £3.19/€3.99
Availability: All

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

Availability: Not available in Russia

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

Prices: Free
Availability: All

MotoGP 13

Prices: Free
Availability: All

Paint Park Plus

Prices: £0.59/€0.75
Availability: All

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

Availability: Not available in Russia

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

205 Comments 16 Author replies
Show oldest first
Nightmare966 3 July, 2013 @ 3:01 pm   1

Hi Jawad, I hope you can take a look at this. I’ve been investigating that LBP Cross-Buy issue, and I believe I’ve found out what’s causing it. Long story short, it seems the LBP/LBP2 and Vita pages are not linked to the Karting files, whereas the Karting files (with one single pack being the exception) are. If I’m not mistaken, by observing how the Store has been updated in the past, once these are linked, they’ll appear for free for people who have purchased them as they’re updated. I’ve got a long list with all the costumes I’ve found that present the issue. If you wish for me to write it down on the Blog, just tell me and I’ll post another comment ASAP.

Also, the Sleeping Dogs DLC for the Monkey King (and a couple more I can’t recall) are not appearing for me on the EU Store. They’re in the in-game Store and the UK Store, though. I’d be very thankful if you can take a look at them.

On another hand can’t wait to play Ninja Gaiden on my Vita :D

Thanks for your time Jawad :)

Hell-Raiser-85 3 July, 2013 @ 3:03 pm   2

Hi Jawad

I see there’s fruit ninja dlc but where’s the game?

whittle1 3 July, 2013 @ 3:04 pm   3

Another strong month for EU PS Plus. Any update on discounts for the Battlefield 3 DLC?

supersmith2500 3 July, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   4

No sticker bundles for PP+?

I’ll wait for the bundle to come.

chalky83 3 July, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   5

Fruit Ninja DLC on the store but not the actual game? What’s that about? :p

SerenityVerse 3 July, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   6

What about The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC?

supersmith2500 3 July, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   7

Btw, any news on Runner 2 and Ratchet Jawad?

Jawad Ashraf 3 July, 2013 @ 3:25 pm

No update for these at the moment. We’ll keep you posted.

Toro’s Friend Network? Walking dead?

the1free_man 3 July, 2013 @ 3:07 pm   9

Before everyone freaks out about the walking dead dlc – the EU release date is july 10.

chalky83 3 July, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   10

@6 – we’re getting that next week

Aleczandah 3 July, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   11

Does anybody remember CS:GO? I take it everyone’s given up hope of it ever reaching the EU.

Finallygotit_Pom 3 July, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   12

Unable to download Payday: The Heist. Its not in the list.

Bjarno86 3 July, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   13

Why can’t I get Unit 13 for free? It says I’m not able to purchase it because I already own a €5 discount voucher for it.

I remember you sent out discount vouchers for the game at some point last year and I put in the code, but never bought the game for the reduced price. Now I can’t get it for free?

Jawad Ashraf 3 July, 2013 @ 3:27 pm

You will be able to claim it through Plus very shortly – we’re updating a few issues back end for those in the same boat.

aleks03 3 July, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   14

anyone having problem with downloading battlefield 3 with ps plus? It says that i have allready purchased the game and it doesn’t show up in the download list, but i haven’t actually purchased it yet.

Vorlon 3 July, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   15

Another good week for Vita owning pinball fans.

vherostar 3 July, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   16

The vita 10 game pack codes will not redeem any word on when this will be fixed? Cannot play LBP or any of the other games just get an error when I get to the octopus game. So it won’t add the games to my account so cannot download them. Cannot use code on PC either as says its invalid.

LiquidSolid 3 July, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   17

Is NZ getting a replacement for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus or what?

Bahamut_MW 3 July, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   18

Why isn’t Total Recoil avaiable in Portugal?
Oh well, i guess i can’t expect much… still waiting for the youtube app -.-’

Simon Credland 4 July, 2013 @ 9:17 am

Sorry about the unavailable countries for Total Recoil – it’ll be available in Portugal and everywhere else soon!

Jordyce 3 July, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   19

Any word on Legend of Dragoon? Or any of those other sweet PS1/PS2 classics while we’re here.

fps_d0minat0r 3 July, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   20

great games this month.
the only reason I got a vita is because of PS+

hayzink 3 July, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   21

I like the way you led with plus this week :)

Could this be due to the fact this is a pretty quiet week for new content, guess the plus titles will keep people busy.

Roll on next week for walking dead dlc and hopefully Spartacus.

Jawad Ashraf 3 July, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

Technically I led with GT6, but yes, it is a fairly quiet week otherwise. Still plenty to get stuck into (especially Plus!)

litterature 3 July, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   22

Hey,

Do you have any update for Ratchet & Clank Gladiator ?

Can you confirm Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD is available on the French Playstation Store ? because i see it on you post of Apocalypse sales but we never have it before…

Thanks ;-)

Hi,

“Sony adds mobile phone billing for PlayStation Store”
Is this available in Portugal?

The-Dark-Arcisen 3 July, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   24

Borderlands 2 packs ?

walking dead 400 days ?

This is why the ps4 wont be my main gaming console because off sony europe

Alaann 3 July, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   25

is battlefield 3 premium getting a discount

GahLakTus 3 July, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   26

Where is walking dead and 400 days?

Chungles 3 July, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   27

Anyone complaining about us getting a worse deal than NA needs to take a look at this comparison:

We’re clearly getting a great deal.

irish-sid 3 July, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   28

I take it bf3 is the full game with full access to multiplayer?

novurdim 3 July, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   29

Time and Eternity
Availability: Not available in Russia
Now that’s just weird. Me and my friends were actually waiting for it. Is there even a chance we’ll get it someday? =|

Psicojacorral 3 July, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   30

@13 same here, i can’t get unit 13 for playstation plus because of the voucher…

Pesico 3 July, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   31

How come there’s Fruit Ninja DLC on the Vita store, but no game?

TufasPT 3 July, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   32

Where is the Muramasa Rebirth digital download? Wasn’t the Vita supposed to have physical and digital simultaneous releases? Its now on the second week after the game’s release on retailers, and still no downloadable version.

T.

BluSpykz 3 July, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   33

As I’m nowhere near either my PS3 or Vita, I’ve added the Plus stuff to basket via the online store.

However when adding Unit 13 to basket, I get the message (paraphrasing) “Whoa man, you’re not eligible to buy this content”

Have I done something wrong? It worked for BF3, Saints row, PayDay and Ninja Gaiden?

Dear Jawad,

I am having exactly same problem as #13. I am not able to get Unit 13 it says I own Unit 13 Discount Voucher. Can you please update what is causing this issue?

GarethUbuntu 3 July, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   35

Hi Jawad,

2 things I want to ask:

1) Is Painkiller: Hell and Damnation (released June 28th) coming to the store?

2) Is it possible to get digital releases of Bethesda RPGs on the store (Fallout 3 GOTY, Oblivion GOTY/5th-Anniversary, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate, Skyrim Legendary)?

Please Reply, Thanks if you do.

Jawad Ashraf 3 July, 2013 @ 3:48 pm

Sadly I haven’t got any information to pass on in related to your questions.

INS1GHTFUL 3 July, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   36

nice to see a couple of new vita games I wasnt expecting (kung fu rabbit and total recoil).
based on the vita dlc, will we be getting fruit ninja soon?

craig12girvan 3 July, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   37

still no update on ratchet gladiator for eu (and uk)?

BluSpykz 3 July, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   38

Further to number 33 – my problem is NOT the same as #13 nor #34.

Seems the whole game is… Eek?

To clarify, I’m adding these to the basket via the IGC section of the online store.

Cheers Jawad :)

fett1410 3 July, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   39

So Saints Row – The Third does not come with the online pass?

inc3000 3 July, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   40

Well, as poster 18 asked, Is there a reason for why no Total Recoil in Portugal?

Looking forward to it… If not, less money for developers and less INDY’S for Sony.

PS: Total Recoil is available on iOS here, unfortunately freemium

Lozjudai 3 July, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   41

So where is walking dead 400 days DLC and can you give us a release date?

MonsterRacer 3 July, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   42

Is it correct that we will get another singstar update this week, we had one last week also.
Normaly it’s once in 2 weeks?

Roscoe182 3 July, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   43

great update.. well for ps+.

why are ppl asking for the walking dead DLC its not out till the 10th.

NOSAJ19 3 July, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   44

Is Mutant Blobs Attack on sale for PS3 or is it the PS Vita version? If it isn’t the PS3 version, then is there any chance of having that on sale as I have wanted to play the PS3 game ever since I played the PS Vita game?

Also, is there any chance of a sale for Telltale Games to celebrate next week’s European release of The Walking Dead: 400 Days? After having bought The Walking Dead and Back To The Future, I would really like to buy their other episodic games, such as Sam & Max and Jurassic Park, etc… for decent prices.

Also, any chance of a sale on PS Vita games? While there have been some price drops on retail games, it would be nice to see the download only games receiving a decent sale with the likes of Burn The Rope, Chronovolt, Doctor Who: Eternity Clock, Dokuro, Doodle God, Ridge Racer: Ultimate Edition, Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, Sine Mora, Sumioni: Demon Arts, Uncharted: Fight For Fortune and Urban Trial: Freestyle.

Izorpo 3 July, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   45

So no Ratchet Gladiator and no Toro Friend Network

However I did notice there is actually a Guo Jia avatar now in the store (I’m going to pretend you put that there just for me ^^)

Are there any plans to put EDF 2017 Earth Defence Force on sale? Or a chance as a plus offering? I’m asking because I want to know if it’s safe to buy it

walfo1 3 July, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   46

Hi jawad, I can’t buy anything. Everytime I try to buy this game it keeps coming up with an error, it’s been doing it for a day now.. I’m really upset. I have £25 and I funded it through Paypal, when I try and buy something, it says an error has occured. I tried it through the game, and it said this error code with the message: 80023102. So can you please help me? I’m in europe. And I’m getting fustrated with this now. Thanks, jawad. Please reply. I asked support but they didn’t help that much.

planeet32 3 July, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   47

@33 and @38 and @Jawad,

I have the same problem. When adding Unit 13 from the IGC page I get the message: “You’re not eligible to buy this content”.

Strange!

deltaman42 3 July, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   48

were’s payday heist???is it coming out later.?

Lance_87 3 July, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   49

Hi Jawad, i have two questions:

1) The DLC for BreakQuest: Extra Evolution you posted last week, are they for the VITA re-release?
2) Do you know if the next summer sales will cover all genres? I am so disappointed that the US got only action titles, i want discounts on shmups and racing games.

Load all