Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

44 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

beautifull!
Is this current or next gen images?

Hey there, great to hear you enjoyed the video. It was captured with footage from the PS3 version of the game. We are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now, and we don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen release at this time.

doomsday619 9 July, 2013 @ 3:56 pm   2

I love it watched it through 3 times so far and spotting newer things each playthrough.
Can’t wait for the hunting and cycling.
Just wow amazing work guys love it :) roll on September mine is all preordered what a way to end this current Gen.

beautifull!
Are these current of next gen images??

doomsday619 9 July, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   4

Its current Gen i read today that Rockstar posted a job listing for PC programmer.
“Rockstar Leeds are currently looking for a talented graphics programmer to help bring our latest titles to the PC platform,” “Working together with the other Rockstar studios, you will be responsible for maintaining the studio’s uncompromising quality bar, delivering the highest quality PC experience possible.”
Hopefully a PS4 version next year.

Hopefully also a new GTA voor PS Vita! ;-)

vonhammer 9 July, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   6

Still worried about mission structure. But the jumping feature works like I thought it would. As I said before, expecting Italian Job levels of complexity over large area.

But If there is no Next gen version, I would need a digital vesion at retail price, and story co-op.

MaxDiehard 9 July, 2013 @ 4:15 pm   7

GTA V hasn’t really gripped me. Seeing as it’s for current generation, the graphics are outdated to me now.

If it was for PS4 and Vita, then i’d be interested.

Graphics looks dated. Character switching doesn’t look fun. Would be a lot better if story mode had coop multiplayer

Blackpool_Fan_82 9 July, 2013 @ 4:53 pm   9

Seriously this looks awesome! Can’t wait to see online mode properly. Hats off Rockstar games!

Cheers! Look out for first details on Grand Theft Auto Online sometime this summer.

Imran5x 9 July, 2013 @ 5:01 pm   10

Looks amazing.. Can’t wait to get my hands on the special edition!! I still have the safety deposit box and the rockstar key ring on my keys from the last GTA.

Love how you can switch between characters, looks like a very interesting gameplay mechanic..

AlexGreece45 9 July, 2013 @ 5:07 pm   11

Hey Rockstar all of your games are great. I see no time to get it! It’s like GTA San Adreas but with HD graphics

PS3, wow that is amazing. I hope the driving and shooting is improved because I couldn’t get used to it in 4 and never finished the game because of that.
But it looks amazing!

MADEinMOROCCO 9 July, 2013 @ 5:39 pm   13

Will I be able to buy this game digitally on the PS Store?

it was a mega rich gameplay.
‘m really looking forward to sitting with grand theft auto in hand and play it for hours
can you reveal about how much information there comes more?
and there will not be a small demo for the game it will just be super super cool

Stonesthrow 9 July, 2013 @ 6:09 pm   15

And boom goes the dynamite.. Rockstar once again proves to be undisputed in the open world genre. Love R* to the death!

Stonesthrow 9 July, 2013 @ 6:13 pm   16

@12 You can already see that the shooting mechanics have improved, looks much more like Red dead redemption now. Driving looks different as well. But I personally loved the controlls in 4 too, just took time getting used to.

I really hope we get to see co op in this one too, was awesome in 4 but there were only a few levels for it :(

TVR-77 9 July, 2013 @ 6:14 pm   17

Wow, wow and wow. Seriously blown away. Rockstar appear to have totally out done the world of gaming, this is going to be incredible! Now i just have to somehow contain myself until September, the is going to be a killer. Oh and btw Rockstar thanks for giving the insane character Trevor the same name as me, my buddies will have a laugh with that i’m sure.

ticketless 9 July, 2013 @ 6:19 pm   18

DAAAAYUUM!

This looks awesome R*!
Can’t wait to get my hands it.

Keep making some of the best games out there, we all love you!

Cheers

Cared13 9 July, 2013 @ 6:34 pm   19

After the first 30 seconds, I stopped watching this. I just couldn’t. Day 1 buy. but I really really hope for a ps4 version, I would totaly buy that.
After 200-300 hours in GTA IV, I can really get annoyed with the graphics, it almost undermines the gameplay when I can’ see properly a thing because the lack of AA, depth of field etc. But it started to annyo me after the 100th hour so…
If R* would announce after the current gen release if there is a chance for a next-gen version, then this year would be the best gaming year for me for sure! Nevertheless, DAY 1 BUY

Carnivius_Prime 9 July, 2013 @ 6:40 pm   20

Got tired of GTA a long time ago (and the whole open world thing… too much padding, I just want to get on with the actual gameplay bits and have more concentrated sense of direction) but this looks fine for those still into it all. I’m still hoping for a HD remake/sequel of The Warriors. Having the PS2 version on PSN is fine for the most part but lacking the PS3 features I so need (particularly online 2 player since I don’t have local friends into gaming anymore whereas I can always find people to play online). Having a Warriors game with more than 2 players would be nice, a whole gang of human controlled Warriors…and rival gangs also able to played by human players all fighting for territory in satisfyigly brutal ways.. yeeeah that’ll do for me.. sorry I forgot what this topic was about now. Oh yeah GTAV.. yeah. Not for me but everyone else, enjoy!

CraigyGInDaHut 9 July, 2013 @ 6:47 pm   21

I cant wait 4 this game. Not going 2 b buying any more games till this is out as i no they wont get completed

emporiogaarmani 9 July, 2013 @ 7:04 pm   22

Speechless amount of detail. Looking forward to this. Ive played and completed every gta since gta1 on the pc n by far the progression jump on this one is clearly vaster than all the others. The wait was worth it thank you rockstar. Btw is there any possibility of launching this on the playstation store, my bluray drive is on the brink of not working! Thanks once again!

nightboy1967 9 July, 2013 @ 7:20 pm   23

I can see myself spending hours doing other things other than the main game…lol

wolverneil 9 July, 2013 @ 7:22 pm   24

please have an 80s radio station and cool guitar songs. The songs In gta4 were terrible. Nothing like driving and stuff to cool tunes in vice city

MASPALOMAZ 9 July, 2013 @ 7:29 pm   25

If rockstar truly loves us, we will be able to download the ps4 version for free when we buy the ps3 version ;) If rockstar asks us to buy it twice, they just want our money and are not our true friends. It will be a great game in any case I am sure :)

Saggiehaim 9 July, 2013 @ 7:29 pm   26

you got yourself another pre-order!

Alan2112 9 July, 2013 @ 7:40 pm   27

Looks awesome,didn’t really think 4 was as good as the PS2 games but this looks more like the GTA i loved. Been playing the PSP games on my Vita recently, need a new Vita GTA game, it just makes sense, or at least some HD treatment of the PS2 games.

Breadd_93 9 July, 2013 @ 8:05 pm   28

If Rockstar Games & Naughty Dog had babies they would be beautiful. I would become Madonna and adopt all of your children.

SuperJay182 9 July, 2013 @ 10:07 pm   29

1080p download of the trailer Rockstar? So I can watch this beaut of a trailer on my tv :D

This is what happens when a AAA developer is given the time to perfect it’s art! I never got round to playing GTA4 but Red Dead is still my game of this generation when it comes to open world gaming. This looks like it will surpass that by a considerable amount. If only more devs took the time to get the most out of a promising idea and deliver that full AAA experience! Hats off R*

Maxhijn97 9 July, 2013 @ 11:14 pm   31

I really hope it is going to be for PC as well…

josesanchez12341 10 July, 2013 @ 12:44 am   32

This was so amasing I loved it nd cant wait i jump i was energised out of nowere i saw it a 1:00 pm nd i was jumpin out pf my chair its crasy ima do all in tht game thank u playstationsony which im big fanof

TINTINTB303 10 July, 2013 @ 9:00 am   33

@Fred
@R*Q

The Windows downloads leads to “not found 404″ with some added info about servers. Can someone look into it please.

Thanks

TinTin :-)

TINTINTB303 10 July, 2013 @ 11:10 am   35

Cheers matey ;-)

grazer10 10 July, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   36

Just noticed – Bawsaq on the financial screen – shows the Scottish touch is still there with R* – LOL

crazyalcho 10 July, 2013 @ 12:22 pm   37

Will GTA 5 be a day 1 psn download??

Maddy01 10 July, 2013 @ 12:56 pm   38

Will the gameplay video be available in the Store today?

Syphon87 10 July, 2013 @ 1:00 pm   39

It looks incredible!

adrigenio 10 July, 2013 @ 5:28 pm   40

What is the music playing at the beginning of the video?

CHAMP1ON77 10 July, 2013 @ 11:50 pm   41

dd

Pre-ordering now! I loge GTA (except one of the series where you had to dance and shizzle by button pressing).

This one has the potential to be the best in the series judging from the video. I will put in my order now :D

Rockstar is always making awesome game. Loved the LA.Noire + Red Dead Redemption.

Cosmic_Fear 12 July, 2013 @ 8:16 am   43

This is going to be the best game in 2013

BL4CK_Dynomite24 24 July, 2013 @ 1:16 am   44

But why did they tease the multiplayer at the end… Now I’m getting a little impatient, when is the multiplayer video going to come out? Please give me a clue. August, next week, ANYTHING!