Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:00pm

Killzone: Shadow Fall pre-order bonuses detailed

Lead image 1454_KZ4_Wall

In Killzone: Shadow Fall on PlayStation 4, being a Shadow Marshal is all about dominating the flow of combat and fighting on your own terms. Your special abilities and OWL combat drone give you enormous freedom in choosing how each fight plays out.

The OWL has several modes of operation you can activate via the new PS4 Controller touch pad: a stun mode, which creates an area-of-effect shock blast that stuns enemies and disrupts electronics; an attack mode, in which the OWL attacks anyone within range or targets a specific enemy; a shield mode, which creates a one-way energy shield in front of you; and finally, a zipline mode, which allows you to quickly and safely reach lower areas.

To allow you to tailor your gameplay experience even further, we’re happy to announce the Shadow Pack – a bundle of exclusive content you’ll receive for pre-ordering Killzone: Shadow Fall at participating retailers! The Shadow Pack will gain you access to these extras:

Poster-PS4_HW_KillzoneSF med

OWL skin

MP Spotlight move
Celebrate your triumphs over enemy players in multiplayer mode in a new and unique way with this special victory move.

Official soundtrack
Listen to the epic cinematic score for Killzone: Shadow Fall as it brings both sides of the conflict to life like never before.

Remember, the only way to obtain the Shadow Pack and get your hands on these exclusive bonuses is by pre-ordering the game! Stay tuned to PlayStation Blog for more Killzone: Shadow Fall news, including information about retailer-exclusive pre-order extras.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

31 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first

Release date?

D-Star_1 11 July, 2013 @ 4:09 pm   2

This is the game I’m so looking forward to at hopefully launch. I have it on pre-order at the moment. So bring on PS4 already. :)

vonhammer 11 July, 2013 @ 4:22 pm   3

Will the digital version on PS4 include these bonuses?

TOMBOY25 11 July, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   4

Price? (please dont go nuts as EA have announced their next gen titles will cost £54.99 which is insane)

zalwelgoedgaan 11 July, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   5

“Give your OWL a unique appearance with these exclusive skins. Who says combat drones need to be devoid of personality?”

So, you made the default combat drone devoid of personality on purpose? What are you guys trying to say here? (besides PREORDER NOW!!!111)

I love that poster & the KillZone:SF Art. It’s well COOL :P

I’m almost going on holiday, next week so I can play it soon!

I really hate these pre order things with a passion. You took it out of the game to give it to me when I order it at some place that paid for it or have me pre order it so I can get this stuff. Why take away my choice? Why not give me the full version when I want to buy it al a local game shop, full price?

Unicronic 11 July, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   8

Just to clarify, when is holiday season? Is that Christmas ie December or earlier?

doomsday619 11 July, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   9

Does all this come with the edition from Game *Uk store* as i have preordered my PS4 and this is one of the games that come with it.

Bjarno86 11 July, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   10

Looking forward to some MP details. I loved KZ2 MP, so hopefully you’ll blow us all away with something as fun as that was.

MP details at Gamescom?

cowbanana 11 July, 2013 @ 4:42 pm   11

I had hoped that the PREORDERNOWFORAWESOME(CRAPPY)ITEMS!!11!1! would go away with the PS4. I guess that dream was too nice!

Well, I’m not buying a PS4, or this game, at launch. SCEE hasn’t even delivered PSM, the video store or the Pulse Manager app on PS3 yet. The Vita support has been abysmal… And they expect me to buy a PS4… lolololol. Simply hilarious!

Maybe a year after launch when the firmware has been ironed out and I have gauged SCEE’s ability to provide proper service levels to all their customers (most importantly Denmark).

ArchangelMike 11 July, 2013 @ 4:50 pm   12

I love the Killzone series and have owned all the games going back to the original on PS2. I am getting the PS4 Killzone bundle. I hope the pre-order bonus applies to the bundle as well.

VictorAnalogy 11 July, 2013 @ 4:53 pm   13

@gnysek Nice try man! Sneaky. ;)

The4thViewer 11 July, 2013 @ 4:54 pm   14

@Unicronic

In the US they look at Thanksgiving as their main holiday so I see them saying “Holiday” as November.

neutronbomb 11 July, 2013 @ 4:55 pm   15

Will I get these items when I buy shadow fall on launch day from the ps store? I’d gladly pre order if there was a way.

Stonesthrow 11 July, 2013 @ 5:11 pm   16

OST is always a good pre order goodie. Hope Game Mania offers these :p

grandcanary 11 July, 2013 @ 5:19 pm   17

Will this be available on both ps3 and ps4?

MaxDiehard 11 July, 2013 @ 5:29 pm   18

@grandcanary

It’s PS4 only.

dark_angel69 11 July, 2013 @ 6:13 pm   19

Is there any limited editions planned?

It would be nice if there was a choice on which pre-order bonus we want like with Killzone Mercenary. I’m tired of having soundtracks as a bonus cos they are completely pointless. It’s a nice idea for those that care about it. But for me I have soundtracks from different games and don’t even listen to a single one of them. Things like in game cash or unlockable things early or even a certain amount of time with double xp would be a whole lot more useful

Voodoo341 11 July, 2013 @ 6:28 pm   20

A very uninspiring offer. As others have said what price is this game being sold at and will there be a guarantee from Sony if you buy it at launch it wont be appearing on PS+ a few months later?

grandcanary 11 July, 2013 @ 7:03 pm   21

Definitely gonna get this when it comes out

randellaUK 11 July, 2013 @ 8:00 pm   22

I have a couple of hundred pounds in psn credit will there be any chance of pre order discounts to say psn+ members as i would love to be able to spend my money now and be ready for day one digital.Seeing as the store currently has a credit cap that i am able to load up upon the store in its current state? As would love the idea of paying now at a cheaper rate than retail and be set for day one without waiting for post or coming out at midnight.

Lucreto 11 July, 2013 @ 8:53 pm   23

Will there be a collectors edition?

I have the PS4 pre-ordered but no games yet.

Witcher70 11 July, 2013 @ 10:26 pm   24

Been seeing 4 or 5 different PS4 bundles popping up if they are true then i’ll get the Watchdogs bundle along with Killzone: Shadowfall and a few others on launch day….. Can’t wait to hear more about this game, as launch draws nearer.

ircoops 12 July, 2013 @ 12:25 am   25

“Give your OWL a unique appearance with these exclusive skins.”

{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
O RLY?

KylieDog 12 July, 2013 @ 2:43 am   26

Pre-order bonus on a launch title? Well that is just crap as PS4 likely sell out at launch week and certainly not going to buy a game I don’t have the console for, so will miss out on this.

Buying used I guess, thanks Sony. Least I can do that.

LOL @ 25

LAILIEL 12 July, 2013 @ 2:32 pm   28

Victory moves!?

ElTequillaz 12 July, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   29

Is the OST physical, like on a disc? Or is it digital download?

theodor70941 12 July, 2013 @ 9:58 pm   30

If I have this pre ordered in a bundle with both the PS4 and KZ shadow fall at webbhallen in sweden will I still get the pre order bonuses?

itzondacouch 20 July, 2013 @ 8:07 pm   31

What retailers in the UK will have the Shadow Pack?