Posted 11:00am

Naughty Dog sale starts today – save on Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted!

18182plane crash

Happy Friday everyone! It’s the end of the working week and the sun is shining! So we thought we would celebrate by bringing you some great savings on some incredible titles from our very talented friends at Naughty Dog!

This team has graced PlayStation with some of the greatest franchises of all time, including Jak & Daxter, Uncharted and Crash Bandicoot. Oh, and although it’s not part of this sale, if you haven’t got round to it yet, make sure you visit the PlayStation Store and pick up a copy of the critically acclaimed The Last of Us. You will not be disappointed!

The deals below will last for one week from today, Friday 12th July, so make sure you visit the PlayStation Store to grab them while you can. Have a great weekend everyone!

PS3 Games:

Was €34.99/£24.99/AU$44.95, now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95
Additional 10% for Plus subscribers

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune Complete Edition
Was €8.99/£7.29/AU$13.25, now €4.49/£3.69/AU$6.65
Additional 10% for Plus subscribers

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

65 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Shadowmancer88 12 July, 2013 @ 11:09 am   1

Any chance of bundling the 3 Crash Bandicoot games like you did with the Spyro trilogy?

No Jak & Daxter on sale? BOOO :(

If those crash games was actually ps3 releases as you market them I sure would buy them , but pleace stop this fake marketing! (Also tired of psp games get marketed as vita games) Yes , you sure can play the crash games on a ps3, but they still is ps1 games!

tom110584 12 July, 2013 @ 11:14 am   4

Are you sure Uncharted 2 is €9.99/£7.99/AU$12.95? I’m seeing it as €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95 on the South African PlayStation Store.

supersmith2500 12 July, 2013 @ 11:16 am   5

No Jak & Daxter HD games or Last of Us? Both made by Naughty Dog and are not in the sale. -_-

LieutenantFatman 12 July, 2013 @ 11:16 am   6

Any chance of seeing some Jak & Daxter games on sale? :)

May as well use this post to ask:
Any chance of Crash Bash coming to PSOne Classics in the future?

Liam_Croft 12 July, 2013 @ 11:18 am   8

This is the second time you’ve done this with these sales posts Sony, you’ve put “Jak & Daxter” in the start of the post and it’s not actually in the sale, stop doing that. You’re just teasing us, and setting us up for disappointment. Just put the Summer Sale up now, these teasing little sales are boring.

chrisboers 12 July, 2013 @ 11:46 am   9

Dóh! I really hoped the Jak and Daxter Trilogy would be included, but I guess it’s too early for that…
Still, for those two gamers that don’t have the Uncharted trilogy, this is an excellent chance to get into some of the REAL gems of this generation.

Boyzey2540 12 July, 2013 @ 11:50 am   10

I’m seeing the same here in Australia, tom110584

babaoriley3 12 July, 2013 @ 11:51 am   11

If I buy the Uncharted 3 GOTY, I won’t need the online pass as well am I right?

Saminnator 12 July, 2013 @ 11:51 am   12

Why is Among thieves $35.75 in NZ? Same goes for Drakes Deception. I love the rest of the sale but the prices for those two games doesn’t seem right.

I must agree, claims such as that those PS1 games are PS3 games, shouldn’t happen! And it surely should have been possible to add Jak and Daxter with some kind of discount.

But my main focus is to make you offer us a (good) Persona 4 Golden sale Chris! So … *nudge* *wink* *push* … did that help? :)

@tom110584 @Boyzey2540 Same here in Belgium, the link that is given in this blog post also gives a “page not found” for me…

Bjarno86 12 July, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   15

@babaoriley3

Yes, you are right. Online Passes are for used games only.

Voodoo341 12 July, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   16

The SCEE sales have been terrible this summer.

Ice_Dragon_007 12 July, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   17

No Jak & Daxter on sale.
We already had Crash on sale in the PS Classics, why not Jak and Daxter?

Ice_Dragon_007 12 July, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   18

Also for anybody else that has not had a PS3 for long, Uncharted: Fight for Fortune Complete Edition is a Vita game.

Carnivius_Prime 12 July, 2013 @ 12:36 pm   19

Doh… nice sale but I was hoping The Last of Us would get a price reduction as I still can’t afford it (I know it’s too new and putting a sale on now when it’s doing so well would hurt it’s profits). Come to think of it, it’s the only Naughty Dog game I don’t have since they became Playstation exclusive all those years ago. :O I have Crash 1-3/Team Racing, Uncharted 1,2,3 (and Golden Abyss even though I have no Vita but it was a Plus freebie) and Jak & Daxter HD trilogy. I don’t have Fight for Fortune but it’s Vita only and not really a ND game.

zpaceball 12 July, 2013 @ 12:38 pm   20

Fight for Fortune is highly recommended!

kahmeel 12 July, 2013 @ 12:59 pm   21

Can you confirm the closing time for the sale? Payday is next Friday, wouldn’t want to miss the sale :)

RandyVie86 12 July, 2013 @ 1:39 pm   22

The link to among thieves does not work and it’s still 20eur in store, please fix it so i can play it when i get home :)

AaronSOLDIER 12 July, 2013 @ 1:47 pm   23

Yeah where the hecks J&D?

toxic-inferno 12 July, 2013 @ 1:59 pm   24

Great! I’ve just picked up Crash 2 and Crash 3, completing my collection of Naughty Dog games for the PlayStation 3! Can’t believe how cheap both of those games are!

MASPALOMAZ 12 July, 2013 @ 2:03 pm   25

Nice sale didnt see this one coming :)

Just wanted to check out the file size and the UC2 link does not seem to work (page not found). Uc3 works :)

planeet32 12 July, 2013 @ 2:12 pm   26

Thanks. Picked up crash 2 & 3 and U:FFF.

Nightmare966 12 July, 2013 @ 2:42 pm   27

Let’s see EU Mainland folks: This one works for you?

:D

Hi Chris. I¡d just like to note that I find the lack of some titles in this sale as well as the PS2 memories sale disturbing :P But on the serious note, try to bring us a discount on Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, Rathcet & Clank and Devil May Cry HD please. Those are great PS2 titles that should have had their spotlight this last week, so try to bring those to us as soon as you can please :)

toxicmuffin56 12 July, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   28

“This team has graced PlayStation with some of the greatest franchises of all time, including Jak & Daxter, Uncharted and Crash Bandicoot”

So why is there no Jak and Daxter games included in the sale?

MissDreamer 12 July, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   29

I just bought Crash Bandicoot since I have never played it before. Thanks.

darkdudes_2 12 July, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   30

@chris howe
Is it safe to buy the jak&daxter HD trilogy as a ps plus member?^^
why does uncharted 2 cost 18€ for plus members and not 9€?^^

darkdudes_2 12 July, 2013 @ 3:48 pm   31

to get the last of us in the ND sale is to early^^
currently it sold many units, so everybody, who wants a cheaper price, have to wait ;)

Bugabuser69 12 July, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   32

@17, SCEE has always been horrible at sales, do what i did, create a US account and buy games/dlc there, better sales too.

NOSAJ19 12 July, 2013 @ 4:29 pm   33

For everyone going on about the lack of The Last of Us in this sale, it was only released a month ago and the Jak and Daxter HD Trilogy has only just been released a month ago or so for the PlayStation Vita and as the digital download has been made cross-buy, then that it most likely the reason why it has been excluded from the sale.

As for Crash Bash, it is one of the games that is seriously lacking from the PS One Classics section of the PlayStation Store.

Having already purchased Crash Bandicoot and Crash Team Racing from the recent PS One Classics sale, I will be definitely purchasing Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped PS One Classics as well as Uncharted: Fight For Fortune – Complete Edition for the PlayStation Vita.

I would say this is a pretty amazing sale and certainly gets my approval as it technically covers the PS3, PS Vita and PSP platforms with some amazing content for great low prices! For anyone that has not played Crash Bandicoot or Uncharted, then what are you waiting for?! ;)

Stonesthrow 12 July, 2013 @ 5:01 pm   34

2.50 euros, that’s what the price should be for any ps1 or ps2 classic, way overpriced at this point, especially considering some of us already own those games on ps1 and ps2. They better not charge us for all this again on ps4′s GAIKAI!

woodypride 12 July, 2013 @ 5:14 pm   35

@Stonesthrow
They bought Gaikai for $380 million, they need the money back it won’t be free.
Playing old games on new hardware is not a good idea anyway. Better keep your old consoles and TV.

LikeABossNT 12 July, 2013 @ 5:45 pm   36

Aww… No Jak & Daxter. I have been wanting to try them out for a some time now :/

hey now, so not fair for US PSN’s :(

Any chance of putting the Uncharted dlc for the Fight for Fortune on this sale? Since you never mentioned the full bundle on release of the game so a lot of us bought the main game without being aware of a bundle for the dlc content. Hence why I have the game, but not the DLC as waiting for price drops/sale.

link1983 12 July, 2013 @ 9:55 pm   39

Hey Sony People, time to get your act together. I have had several problems with the PS store since the awful re-design but this one now takes the Mickey (I am trying very hard to avoid using profanity).

I have a 500GB HDD with around 55gb free. It takes 38gb to download each of the uncharted games and they only take 19gb when installed. I get that I can’t download both at once and that I will have to delete stuff (Again) to have both on my Hard drive. (All 3 if you include U3 from Plus)

So, why when I download U2 each time I get corrupted data? It can’t be my HDD because their is space. I put it to you that you have sold me a corrupted file. I am expecting a reply and solution here asap. I am not paying your astronomical fees for calling the customer service helpline. God knows if I did they would only blame my ISP again like last time.

After 6 years of loyalty I can’t say I feel I want to be treated so poorly anymore.

link1983 12 July, 2013 @ 9:59 pm   40

I have just found that I have lost around 20gb of storage even after I have deleted the corrupted file and restored my system files. I am seriously considering billing you a refund receipt for all digital purchases from 2007 and washing my hands with you.

MASPALOMAZ 12 July, 2013 @ 10:04 pm   41

Gakai is going to be very cheap you only pay 1 or 2 GBP per 20 minutes.

Aergan- 12 July, 2013 @ 10:16 pm   42

Kids will be happy with the two remaining Crash games we were missing, thanks.

JaguaR_NZ 12 July, 2013 @ 11:45 pm   43

Anyone else getting “The page you requested is not available” when clicking on the ‘Uncharted 2: Among Thieves’ link? Also, when I find it in the store it seems to be the regular price.

MR-NONO77 13 July, 2013 @ 1:09 pm   44

Sony are a brunch of filty liars with their 9,99 euros for uncharted 2..guess what Sony.. Uncharted 2 still costs 18 euros for ps+ members,false advertising = typical old school Sony ugh.

Hexahedronaut 13 July, 2013 @ 1:47 pm   45

Damn uncharted 2 for £7.19 that’s insane for one of the best games! This gen And it comes with

The game
Siege expansion pack
Uncharted drakes fortune multiplayer pack
Playstation heroes skin pack
Sidekick skin pack
Gold weapons pack

SOLD!!!

Jensonb 13 July, 2013 @ 6:49 pm   46

Awesome, I just got Crash Bandicoot and CTR in the Memories sale and now I can add Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 to round out the collection. Nice one, Sony!

sammy9005 13 July, 2013 @ 7:58 pm   47

Is there any chance of digimon worlds and crash bash ever coming to the ps store?

HitsuMitsuo 13 July, 2013 @ 9:30 pm   48

I would love to buy Uncharted 2, sadly it’s still the normal price. What’s wrong? And please bring the digimon world games and Koudelka in the PlayStation one section.

Lance_87 15 July, 2013 @ 12:34 am   49

Confirmed, U2 is not on sale as it should be. Please fix the issue before it’s too late.

Lance_87 15 July, 2013 @ 12:51 am   50

Also, does it really include all DLC like #45 said?

Load all