Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 11:00am

Welcome to the PlayStation Summer Festival!

SummerFestival_FeaturedImage_EN

Hello everyone! It’s mid-Summer here in the northern hemisphere (and the sun pretty much always shines in the south, right?), so with that in mind we’re extremely happy to present our Summer Festival!

Between 17th July and 28th August we’ll have some amazing deals on games, movies, music and all the usual great content on PlayStation Plus. Over the next couple of months the PS Store can become your entertainment hub – why would you need to go anywhere else?!

I’m sure you’ve noticed that we unofficially kicked off our summer celebrations last Friday with some great savings on a few Naughty Dog titles from the Crash Bandicoot and Uncharted franchises. If you haven’t picked up any of those titles so far make sure you check them out before Friday.

Like doors though, as one deal closes another one opens. As of this Friday, 19th July, for one week only you can pick up the critically acclaimed Tomb Raider for just £16.99/€20.99, with PlayStation Plus members getting an additional 10% off.

Tomb-Raider-2012

Don’t forget, we have also moved on to PlayStation 2 with our #PlayStationMemories promotion. It’s been great to see so many of you discussing your favourite PS2 moments here on the Blog, and in our forums, Facebook and Twitter pages. Keep checking back for new discussions and challenges to get involved in! If you want to re-live a few of the best moments then get yourself down to the PS Store for some great deals on some classic titles.

The deals keep on coming through. Fancy listening to some great tunes while you relax in the sun? Right now you can pick up a whole year’s subscription to the Music Unlimited service for just £59.99/€59.99, or if you’re a PlayStation Plus member you can pick up the same deal for just £41.99/€41.99!

And when the sun goes down it’s time to catch up on the latest movies, so make sure you visit this section of the store before Friday to rent Quentin Tarantino’s latest blockbuster Django Unchained from as little as £0.99/ €0.99/$1.99 (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia only). Then, from Friday onwards, for the same small price and for one week only, make sure you check out Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling in the explosive Gangster Squad.

Django Unchained UK

Finally if you’re a PlayStation Plus member don’t forget to check out the brand new July content Battlefield 3, Saints Row The Third, Payday the Heist, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Unit 13.

If you are not currently a Plus member, visit our PlayStation Plus site to find out more about the service. Here you’ll learn all you need to know about a one year subscription to the Instant Game Collection all for a one-off payment of just £39.99/€49.99.

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

Make sure you keep checking the PlayStation Blog over the coming weeks for all the latest deals on games and movies including all the details of our upcoming Summer Sale. Have fun everyone!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

100 Comments 12 Author replies
Show oldest first
MASPALOMAZ 17 July, 2013 @ 11:05 am   1

Looking forward to the Summer Festival here and on beach, nice offer on Tomb Raider. Thanks :)

planeet32 17 July, 2013 @ 11:05 am   2

Nothing for me, but a nice deal on Tomb Raider right there. ^^

luckysalt81 17 July, 2013 @ 11:06 am   3

Thats it! Thats the big sale starting Tomb Raider at a price its already been available for on disc.

No other games at all? I thought this was going to be at least 10 games every week and I’ll say it before the rest do, where’s the Vita love?

Disappointing.

Fred Dutton 17 July, 2013 @ 11:18 am

If you check the bottom of the post you’ll see we have a full summer sale coming soon. Hold tight – it wont be long.

Chris Howe 17 July, 2013 @ 11:23 am

We will have more information on our big summer sale next week :)

MASPALOMAZ 17 July, 2013 @ 11:07 am   4

@planeet32

how you know nothing for you when its 6 weeks of deals they havent even announced any except tomb raider and some other stuff, LOL :D

odyhunter 17 July, 2013 @ 11:08 am   5

I was hoping we could get 50% off like US… maybe I was too greedy…

Nightmare966 17 July, 2013 @ 11:12 am   6

Hi Chris, I’d like to know if I’ve understood this correctly:

We’ll have a weekly deal from now until the 28th of August going across games and movies, plus any other sales you might throw in the mix plus a proper Summer Sale starting at the end of July/beginning of August?

If so that’s quite amazing :D

Also, I was wondering if you were able to confirm if Injustice is getting a discount anytime soon. Just in case :P

Chris Howe 17 July, 2013 @ 11:26 am

You have summed it up pretty nicely there, we will have weekly deals on games and movies as well as a summer sale :)

infernalmonkey1 17 July, 2013 @ 11:12 am   7

Looking forward to seeing whatever eventually becomes part of this sale, but wow is that a depressing way to kick it off. Existing PSOne and PS2 sales, a movie discount, and a music subscription discount.

Oh, and Tomb Raider, but that’s not for another two days.

The_7th_King_ 17 July, 2013 @ 11:12 am   8

Is this “Summer Festival” the Summer Sales?

That’s it ?

Where’s the update on Augusts PS+ titles ?

Brodiesan 17 July, 2013 @ 11:15 am   10

“UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia only”

Why won’t SCEE provide the community with an update about the roll-out of this service to more that SIX EU countries?

The silence is deafening, and the fact that SCEE as a company thinks it’s perfectly okay to renege on promises (for the uninitiated, Andy House said back in 2009 that more countries would be getting the service before the end of that year) is pretty shocking.

Chris, I know that this is not particularly your area but surely SOMEONE in SCEE can comment on this service’s expansion.

We have been kept in the dark for too long. Please update your loyal fans. Sony is riding a wave of goodwill at the moment with the PS4 and how they’re putting gamers first. This issue is a terrible blemish on how European customers outside of the favoured six countries view the company.

We matter. If we don’t deserve comparable services as the aforementioned regions we at least deserve to be told the truth, which is that these services are never coming to other countries. At least be honest about it. Thank you.

planeet32 17 July, 2013 @ 11:17 am   11

@MASPALOMAZ

Offcourse I ment this update! Duh. There will be more updates which might have something for me.

Rancid_Undead 17 July, 2013 @ 11:20 am   12

Am I right in thinking that this is the SCEE equivalent of the ‘Summer Blast’ sale?

Grave_uk 17 July, 2013 @ 11:20 am   13

Hi

Loving sale for Naughty Dog Stuff, got Uncharted 2, keep the good stuff coming.

Would be cool if you could add Spelunker HD and it’s DLC, Retro City Rampage or Walking Dead to summer sale. :p

Also when is Spelunky coming to PS3? Still in July?

@Chris

Is it safe to buy Metal Gear Rising and Fuse ?

It’s really frustrating not knowing what will be on sale :(

Why are you not announcing all games on sale like SCEA ?

Chris Howe 17 July, 2013 @ 11:32 am

I don’t see any issues with buying these now ;)

We can’t share everything at once, we wouldn’t be able to surprise you then :)

uncleniccius 17 July, 2013 @ 11:29 am   15

Hey Chris, might we get a plus deal during the sale?

NightRusticDawn 17 July, 2013 @ 11:30 am   16

I’m curious about if there is going to be any good PS and PS II titles coming along this summer sale, really would like to see something cool and unique, maybe Timesplitters,Harvest Moon?´

I’m also waiting for the Trophy patch for PS and PS II titles, Sony where are they? I’m ready with my wallet for about 50 games but you won’t let me buy any! Come on!

chrisboers 17 July, 2013 @ 11:31 am   17

Bring it on! I’ll have to check if steam has left anything in my wallet by then, though. (if the offers are good, I’m sure it will)

Carnivius_Prime 17 July, 2013 @ 11:34 am   18

Well, I hope they got some good deals coming. That’s still far too much for the extremely medicore Tomb Raider reboot…

aboood619 17 July, 2013 @ 11:39 am   19

So the ‘Summer Sale’ doesn’t even start this week?

Will there be a sale on Capcom DLC and titles?

hilts663 17 July, 2013 @ 11:42 am   20

Chris, we dont want to be surprised! We want to have games AND money! :) It is always better to know up front which games are going to be discounted…

EMORTAL9 17 July, 2013 @ 11:43 am   21

i want know when you post august plus?! Will be fantastic if we get fuse for free!

hoping for some good deals on the summer sale =)

Massacre2011 17 July, 2013 @ 11:48 am   23

I already picked up TR at one of your other big sales a few months back. Come on SONY give us something new, something worth buying. If you want people to buy digital then you really have top put some great titles out there.

Too bad you can pick up TR a lot cheaper already and rest of the sales were already announced and up. Can you guys list whats coming the next few weeks please like they did on the US Blog also. Do we get Munch and JSR Free also? US had way better deals lately and more IGC content compared to EU, sales should at least be equal imo since EU customers are paying more subs.

RE: Tomb Raider – ‘As of this Friday, 19th June…’

Need to get someone to check these posts before they are posted surely that should read 19th July

luckysalt81 17 July, 2013 @ 11:55 am   26

Its very confusing to be honest the Summer Festival starts today for six weeks but the ”summer sale” doesn’t start until next week. I thought the summer festival WAS the summer sale.

So there’s gunna be the odd game/film every week for six weeks but a big sale starting next week for a limited time.

Fair enough. I’m not buying Tomb Raider btw, after Hitman and Sleeping Dogs both hit plus I see no reason why this Square Enix title won’t also and if it doesn’t I’m not fussed.

BTW guys Last of Us is £29.99 on play today only

GreenMekon 17 July, 2013 @ 11:55 am   27

Any chance of discounts on the tomb raider psp games?

Too bad, but I bought Tomb Raider for £15.
I hope you will do deals like another game publisher did a few weaks ago (I don’t call a name :p). But I have all the trust in you guys! :)

Chris, please give Plus some love… If you know what I mean :)

ExtremeGamer1995 17 July, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   30

Music unlimited costs more then PS Plus? I won’t be renewing my subscription, I got it for £9 last Christmas in a deal.

TheMART 17 July, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   31

“Posted on 17 July, 2013 at 11:18 am by Fred Dutton

Posted on 17 July, 2013 at 11:23 am by Chris Howe
We will have more information on our big summer sale next week :)”

This may better hold some really REALLY good asskicking summersale for PSVita too.

Waiting for a decent sale since Xmas 2012 already, when USA had a blast and EU had nothing for PSVita. And since then, only deals on stuff that pretty much already had deals before or even worse: were free in PS+ months before…

Don’t disappoint me again SCEE. As a PSVita owner, I am better off scoring deals in a retail shop as most PSVita games dropped to 18 Euro there already for no one buying them. If you don’t support your handheld like you support the PS3, and even PS1 and PS2 or PSP in sales, why would people go out and buy such a device?

korkodilaki 17 July, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   32

Is there a chance to get the Resident Evil Chronicles HD in the sale?

Since we saw a big AAA title in this sale,maybe we get some borderlands 2 sale..Or in the normal summer sale..Hopefully

night_sign 17 July, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   34

Borderland 2in the sale please.

@night_sign huh ,someone other than me is excited for borderlands 2 :)

johnnycide 17 July, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   36

@Chris Howe,

I’m really tempted to buy Tomb Raider, but it seems to be one of the games that’s a prime candidate for a lead title in the IGC. I hate to put you on the spot, but is it safe to buy this for say, the next six months?

It looks great, but I’ve quite a backlog to get through, and I may not be able to play To,b Raider for a while.

Chris Howe 17 July, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

We can never be 100% what will be coming up until we finalise deals but I would say that you are safe this side of Xmas

PIREDERAS 17 July, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   37

@ Chris

The games are always nice, but I believe Music & Video Unlimited could improve.

Come on, Music Unlimited for €42 (or more) per year? In an age where everyone either resorts to Youtube in order to listen to whatever they like instantly, or rip their CDs to the PC and transfer them to smartphones/mp3 players?

Lots of people asked questions on the naughty dog sale post, but no staff member bothered to answer.

My question:

Any chance of putting the Uncharted dlc for the Fight for Fortune on this sale? Since you never mentioned the full bundle on release of the game so a lot of us bought the main game without being aware of a bundle for the dlc content. Hence why I have the game, but not the DLC as waiting for price drops/sale.

miky_magawolaz 17 July, 2013 @ 12:49 pm   39

Yesterday Tomb Raider was 12€ on Steam.

Also, Vita am cry. There’s NOTHING coming out for it, at least put some discounts on older titles. PLEASE ;_;

Hi!

Just a quick question about the Music Unlimited:

I have bought a subscription for 1 year, and it is from last december.

Can i buy another year of subscription before the current one runs out?

And can that one be added on top of the one i have?

Actually, maybe i could buy an additional two years now, when the price is lower than usual…?

Matt Webster 22 July, 2013 @ 10:11 am

Hi simPSN.
    Unfortunately we can’t offer you the discounted 1 year product if you purchased the offer at the end of last year. However, we will notify you when your current subscription comes to an end, and will inform you of the best deal we can give you at that time. Hope this helps.

Bailstar666 17 July, 2013 @ 12:56 pm   41

@Chris Think this was mentioned on the PS Memories post, but the Twisted Metal Black price hasn’t changed to the sale price yet?!
(Unless it happened today whilst I was at work)Any ideas of when this will change? =[

littlered786 17 July, 2013 @ 12:58 pm   42

Can we please have Persona Golden in the summer sale?

The game is $29.99 in the US PSN store and yet it’s £34.99 in the UK.

Jamesyp00 17 July, 2013 @ 1:00 pm   43

PLEASE list what’s coming up on the sale, it’s really annoying you guys keep doing these stupid sales like this, how are we supposed to budget and know what we want to get if you keep hiding it all?

littlered786 17 July, 2013 @ 1:02 pm   44

There’s a few games I’d love to purchase right now like Persona Golden and I have the funds waiting in my PSN wallet. Please include Persona Golden in the summer sale.

Shadow_Storm_uk 17 July, 2013 @ 1:07 pm   45

Unbelievable, Do you really call this a SALE???. Honestly, Sony PSN sales are going from bad to worse, at least the USA had some great deals last week, especially on vita games. For your information you can buy a brand new copy of Tomb raider at most retailers, between £10-£15.

me personally i was looking forward to VITA SALES, guess what THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED AGAIN. EU gets shafted once again. the lesson i have learnt, i will not purchase any hardware addons from Sony until it shows some support for the device in future.

The only problem is – it is to ‘HOT’ to play games at the moment :( (well in London it is anyway) I am trying tho :D

Tiberius4327 17 July, 2013 @ 1:26 pm   47

@Shadow_Score_Uk:

No, they don’t call this a sale. If you read the last paragraph, details about the big summer sale will be next week.

obiadekanobi1980 17 July, 2013 @ 1:28 pm   48

im trying to buy music unlimited, took advantage of the plus deal last year for £12 and my sub is currently still running for another 2 months, but when i go to buy it the option to buy is greyed out and it tells me i cant currently buy it is this getting sorted???

if not i will not be buying again if i cant stack subs and i like to stack me subs

please give me a answer thanks

Matt Webster 22 July, 2013 @ 10:13 am

Unfortunately you can’t stack your subs with the 1 year offer of Music Unlimited We will email you when your current subscription comes to an end though, and let you know of the best deals available.

crusher915 17 July, 2013 @ 1:36 pm   49

when will we be able to pre-order PS4 games on the web store? (offer some competition against Amazon :D )

crusher915 17 July, 2013 @ 1:37 pm   50

also I found Waldo :)

I really wish you’d upgrade the Plus bonus on sales Chris.
In the last year we had the better IGC content in Europe and the better sales in North America. With both sides requesting to improve where they lacked.

North America managed to upgrade it’s IGC with the last 2-3 months. The PS3 libraries have been almost identical lately, just the Vita content differs. And with 3 Vita games with seriously low ratings for Europe, I can’t really claim that we got an advantage there anymore.

So their IGC is almost en par with ours, but what about our sales? Where they get another 50% Plus discount, we just receive the standard 10%. I don’t expect you to beat Steam, but at least rival with SCEA please.

And yes, I understand that this still isn’t the Summer Sale yet. ;)

Seriously? Summer Festival?
Give us a proper sale like in North America and like your competitors and stop screwing your customers around.
You treat Europeans like crap.

well I’m confused, I thought the Summer sale was suppose to start on the 17th. Did this change?

I would like to see sales on Earth Defence Force 2017 (vita), Legasista (PS3)for example

Also, will there be some sort of fix for vita games with ad-hoc like, making them playable online? Or at least utilizing it through the PS3 the way you could with the PSP would be extremely helpful

I’m not going to ask anymore about the movie store. Yes its appalling and they lied to us in 2009 during gamescom, like they will lie to us this gamescom about things like Gaikai and other promises they won’t keep. It’s Sony and they do it a lot.
I have a great movie download service that I use a lot. It works with torrents and stuff and it’s free. If I would have a legal way to rent a movie for 0.99 cents I would do it but Sony isn’t providing.
Due to my enormous backlog of games I have because of Plus I won’t buy any games during this sale.

Chaosprower 17 July, 2013 @ 2:24 pm   55

So the Summer sales don’t really start this week? -.- And probably none of the weekly deals will feature Vita titles.

Chaosprower 17 July, 2013 @ 2:29 pm   56

@PIREDERAS “On the other hand, Video Unlimited is at a better point, with €1 rentals. My only complaint is that the service is restricted to a handful of countries.”

€1 rentals? Are you serious?! It’s 5€ for an STANDARD DEFINITION rental here in Spain!

MASPALOMAZ 17 July, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   57

i think netflix brought those 1$ prices you can even rent brand news games for that in USA or almost that, now about the summer sale , yes it was said yesterday (again) its at end of the month.

I would still think we might get another weekly sale today at around 17:00 o clock because i think some other horrifying sale is ending ;)

xxSamuraiGirlxx 17 July, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   58

How can you call a sale a festival and it’s only 1 game a week?…I was expecting a ton of games with a name like that. Lol

Good price for tomb raider though but you can buy it cheaper at retail right now. I don’t care about the MP and all the dlc is MP as well so I’d want to trade it in…soooo pass.

nakano1987 17 July, 2013 @ 3:49 pm   59

I thought the summer sale would be this week, well next week then. Not that I have big expectations; I think I didn’t buy anything from last year. From Steam sales I got Puzzle Quest 2 for 2,24EUR. I would be interested in PSN’s Puzzle Quest 1 if it just would finally come to sale… Maybe you could do 10% discount on every game, and additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers. 20% isn’t that much compared to Steams ~50% to everything.

Bugabuser69 17 July, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   60

LOL.. you call this a sale? it’s 1 game, and you can get it in stores for 50% cheaper. What’s next? COD MW3 for 60$ and call that a sale?

novurdim 17 July, 2013 @ 4:14 pm   61

I just hope there’ll be normal vita-offers at least during this sale(

Terarded 17 July, 2013 @ 5:25 pm   62

i swear i live in the only country that has winter this time of year -.-

CanaryIsles 17 July, 2013 @ 5:43 pm   63

So give us next weeks sale already TODAY we all want max payne 3 for $10 and dishonored for $10 and a 25% plus discount on top of that ! Now thats what we call a summer sale!

CanaryIsles 17 July, 2013 @ 5:46 pm   64

And if you think any sony customer wonna buy tomb raider for 21€ with only a 10% discount then maybe you work for the wrong company!

Shadow_Storm_uk 17 July, 2013 @ 5:55 pm   65

Well Said my thoughts exactly.

supersmith2500 17 July, 2013 @ 6:09 pm   66

Here we go again with this deal after deal thing. None of them won’t have any Vita titles or good discounts. I hope this ”Summer Sale” has decent discounts on PSVita titles not just PS3.

Boy_Killer09 17 July, 2013 @ 6:11 pm   67

I would like to ask something regarding the PlayStation Summer Festival: is there any chance that the game Persona 4 The Golden for the PlayStation Vita get a discount or appearing on PlayStation Plus?

Thanks!

SILVER_PT 17 July, 2013 @ 7:05 pm   68

So, I plan on buying Ratchet’s Trilogy via PSN. Is any chance of it get a discount soon?

Angellicus 17 July, 2013 @ 8:00 pm   69

I really hope you don’t forget the Vita on this one! I was excited for the summer sale, but this is quite a terrible start! O.o

Looking for more ps2 and psp games available in europe store like in us store especially more rpg-s like chrono cross, knights in the nightmare, crimson gem saga and so..

NightRusticDawn 17 July, 2013 @ 10:17 pm   71

Been trying to contact the support for days now and still no response, Gatling Gears is the price right or not? the image shows 70% discount but the game is £9,83 shouldn’t it be £3,18 as the advertisement sais?

when are other countries in europe getting these movie services. its starting to get annoying really. promises in 2009/2010 and still not a single update about it.

Imafia97 18 July, 2013 @ 12:39 pm   73

please provide offers for vita games as well, please do, i have requested this many times, bugged you so many times on twitter, but you never answer me. it is a request, please put many vita games on sale. or if no vita games would be on sale, please tell me now.

Imafia97 18 July, 2013 @ 1:46 pm   74

i really would like persona 4 golden, sonic all stars racing and marvel vs capcom to be discounted at the summer sale for vita

wils_69nd_u 18 July, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   75

hi
really looking forward to the sale! recently upgraded my ps3 to a
1TB so i have lots of space for games. any chance of hotline miami being in the sale? saw Drive for the first time the other day and i now have the urge to play it =]

SwingerE11 18 July, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   76

I hope I see a better sale than Steams summer sale

sekerci9090 18 July, 2013 @ 7:14 pm   77

What happened to the Tomb Raider, 5 minutes ago I saw it was £16.99 but now it’s £49.99 again and there is no discount for psn plus users. Also cant shown on the welcome to summer sale page, anyone can help about the situatio?

patjk4life 19 July, 2013 @ 8:05 am   78

i dont see it on sale? its the 19th here in australia

MASPALOMAZ 19 July, 2013 @ 8:33 am   79

Its also the 19th in all of europe by now, but tomb raider is at 60€ not 21€ … The simply solution for sony to stop tricking customers would be to put the game on sale already on the 18th – or announce it will be on sale on the 20th so if peope then get it earlier nobody has a problem but now thousands of sony customers want to buy but cant, is this friendly ?? i dont think so :)

MASPALOMAZ 19 July, 2013 @ 8:59 am   80

not sure why that comment triggered the moderation-filter.

YES the game is not on sale yet, every other company would do something about it but somebody here at sony europe does not care for their customers i guess so we have this mess every week ;)

Tomb Raider not up yet, is that right?

Bovrillor 19 July, 2013 @ 12:56 pm   82

I do love a good sale – but honestly, I’d rather know what’s coming up-front. I know flash sales are good for impulse sales but some of us have to budget and plan our purchases.

MASPALOMAZ 19 July, 2013 @ 1:06 pm   83

why is the store still a mess?
like now i was in uc3 game page and it told me about similiar games and it said tomb raider is 60€ and uc2 is 9€ but both prices are not correct anymore once you go on their respective game pages. how many months has this mess with the store been going on? why not fire whoever cannot figure out how to use the store CMS and get someone who can? :D

My comment on Tomb Raider: Too expensive.
It was a daily deal on Steam recently, for 12,49€. Naturally, due the nature of console business, games are a bit more expensive here.

If a game costs 60€ on consoles, it is 50€ for PC versions. That 20% difference is acceptable. What I don’t get is the vaster difference at sales.

12,49€ + 20% would be around 15€. Sounds perfectly resaonable. But 21€? Not so much.
I don’t exoect you to achieve price parity with Steam. But come on, you could really do better.

desert__boi 21 July, 2013 @ 11:38 am   85

Will Spec Ops: The Line available at UAE PS store?

Ice_Dragon_007 21 July, 2013 @ 1:48 pm   86

Why not only we get different sale prices, but why are our PS Plus discounts not as good as the US Store. They get 50% we only get 10%, if we can’t get the same sales we should be getting the same discount amounts.

Chaosprower 21 July, 2013 @ 4:19 pm   87

“Then, from Friday onwards, for the same small price and for one week only, make sure you check out Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling in the explosive Gangster Squad.”

Ganster Squad is 2,49€ for rent in Spain, absolutely not the “same small price” as Django was.

Dermado 22 July, 2013 @ 1:13 am   88

It bothers me that so few older games ever drop in price permanently (and in most cases for good reason, the last ones I can think of were THQ games and thats because they were going bankrupt o_O) and DLC always stays laughably high.
Not only that but they claim RRP is about 20% higher than it ever is.
Why SCEE is afraid of the high street whilst SCEA rofls at it and gets better games much earlier whilst giving better customer service is beyond me.
I fear this trend will continue on the PS4 and the PS3 store will simply be shut down -.-.

Angellicus 22 July, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   89

It’s the 22nd and still nothing! Come on, PS this is seriously a joke…

dapaintrain99 22 July, 2013 @ 1:40 pm   90

Hi Guys, Just throwing y two cents in i don’t really comment but so far its the 22nd of August and the “Summer sale” is so far a pretty poor standard with Tomb Raider being priced higher then a retail shop and it being the only game on sale so far excluding Naughty Dog titles and titles from the Ps memories catalogue (which appeared to be a separate sale you merged into the summer sale :( not impressed).

Have to say i Love PS Plus and previous sales have been good but this is pretty poor compared the the US version of the Summer sale.

Also i have to say since the Southern Hemisphere is included in your summer sale its not actually summer in these parts i live in Australia and we are in the middle of a cold snap in the middle of winter honetly its freezing here right now everyone talking of summer makes me really jealous lol.

Please sony pick up the sale i want some cool titles and a huge selection i held back from spending all my money on the steam summer sale so i could pick up some titles for my PS3 please don’t disappoint me :(

Its still July in the rest of the World. And they prolly announce this weeks sales wednesday since they want to surprise us. Im ready to be surprised today though :)

saschde 24 July, 2013 @ 2:38 pm   92

Anyone else having the 80029564 error when installing TR?

MASPALOMAZ 24 July, 2013 @ 2:51 pm   93

saschde thats a router problem, in german: im router mal UPnP deaktivieren, da werden irgendwie falsche daten bei dir empfangen von der ps3, deswegen kann ers nich installieren, musst es auch nochmal neu runterladen.

Bitzl_Bitzl_R 24 July, 2013 @ 2:54 pm   94

@ 92

Yes, it cuts out at 14%. Try deleting and downloading without going to background, worked for me.

saschde 24 July, 2013 @ 2:59 pm   95

this is what I tried this morning, after all other things didn’t help. Hopefully it works when I arrive at home later.
Aber “im Router”, nicht an der PS3?? Also praktisch DMZ?

Shadow_Storm_uk 24 July, 2013 @ 6:55 pm   96

What do VITA owners in EU get, NOTHING yet again, i’m incredibly annoyed at Sony, the EU always gets the left overs, this treat the UK and other euro partners like a piece of (CENSORED). APPALLING to say the least.

CanaryIsles 24 July, 2013 @ 7:57 pm   97

Why the plus discount for the game tomb raider was ended after only 5 days ??

CanaryIsles 24 July, 2013 @ 8:02 pm   98

Chris Howe you need to fix the tomb raider playstation plus discount it was taken away 2 days too early

Space_Invasion 25 July, 2013 @ 2:19 am   99

@CanaryIsles. I agree. The only games I was interested in picking up, and which were due to the extra PS+ discounts were Tomb Raider and MGS3:SE, and the PS+ discounts have been taken down for both. I’m not sure about MGS3, but TR was taken down 2 days early. Can you guys please sort this mess out?

sampsutti 26 July, 2013 @ 12:29 pm   100

Where is my Tomb Raider discount?