Posted 18 July

The Walking Dead: Telltale Games retrospective, Comic-Con panel

It’s opening day at Comic-Con 2013 in San Diego and we wanted to give you a glimpse of what we’ll be talking about at PlayStation’s upcoming panel: Behind the scenes with Telltale GamesThe Walking Dead game series.

In our new video, the gang at Telltale Games provide an inside look at the game’s development process, their reaction to its myriad Game of the Year wins, the launch of 400 Days and some tidbits about The Walking Dead on PS Vita – highlighted by the upcoming launch of a dedicated PS Vita bundle.

If you’re attending Comic-Con in San Diego, be sure to drop by room 23ABC on Saturday, 20th July 20th from 4:00pm to 5:00pm to see an all-star panel with comic series creator Robert Kirkman and the developers from Telltale Games.

The panel will walk you through the origins of the game, reveal details on gameplay features exclusive to PS Vita, and include a little sneak peek on what’s to come in the next chapter of The Walking Dead game series. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis, so arrive early — we hope to see you there!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

16 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Artemisthemp 18 July, 2013 @ 6:27 pm   1

Hope Telltale will give a Release date for The Walking Dead Vita as I really looking forward to playing it again (Play PS3 version)

ocelot07 18 July, 2013 @ 6:54 pm   2

I love the Walking Dead (Telltale one of course) I completed Walking Dead on PS3 and PC and I also want to buy and complete it on the Vita.

Hexahedronaut 18 July, 2013 @ 8:56 pm   3

So any firm release date so I can preorder this?? I already bought 1-5+400 days on ps3 and 1-5 on xbox I need this vita version already!!

I’m hoping it will support cross-saves from PS3 to Vita. So I could buy season 2 on Vita and continue with my story there.

DaViper83 19 July, 2013 @ 12:45 am   5

telltales the walking dead is AMAZEBALLS* So cant wait for season 2

scott_meghan 19 July, 2013 @ 1:36 am   6

Any chance for the episodes to go on sale in the upcoming sale?

Terarded 19 July, 2013 @ 5:42 am   7

man this game is the hardest one to find information on. give me details so i can quench my appetite for walking dead until season 2! :(

toxic-inferno 19 July, 2013 @ 9:13 am   8

Loved Season 1, and still looking forward to getting round to playing 400 Days, and Season 2 when it releases!

Any news on the Wolf Among Us? That game seems to have gone radio silent since it was announced a few months ago, and as a fan of the Fables series, I’m really looking forward to the opportunity to enter that unique world.

ten-bucks 19 July, 2013 @ 11:00 am   9

love the tv series and the game was awesome, looking forward to vita. hopefully the storyline completely different

aros2011 19 July, 2013 @ 11:44 am   10

It’s coming in August I believe.

Can you confirm that this will be a retail release? I’m anxious to own this on cart as I don’t have the space on my 32gb for the full season which will undoubtedly be the 4gb maximum game size.

I know there is a picture of a Vita box for this game so I’m really counting on it coming to retail as a lot of Vita owners are. Hopefully you will be able to shed some light on this.

I hope Wolf Among Us will come to Vita and look forward to purchasing Season 2 of The Walking Dead which I believe has been confirmed for Vita too?

Artemisthemp 19 July, 2013 @ 1:43 pm   11

#4 Telltale did say no Cross Save as I recall.
#3 Gamestop list August 23, but could be a placeholder

ThugETH 19 July, 2013 @ 4:04 pm   12

Never played the series I’ve been waiting for the Vita release..
What is the release date and will there be a retail card? I won’t buy it if it’s digital only.

Stonesthrow 20 July, 2013 @ 6:11 pm   13

I was absolutely blown away by this series as I’m usually not that interested in games that aren’t AAA. Great character development and gameplay. I got the series on sale and am going to try to do so again when they all released, as I can’t get enough of it after just one chapter :p Hope you guys do a sale real soon when they all released!

BluSpykz 20 July, 2013 @ 7:06 pm   14

I bought the season pass for season 1 back when Episode 1 came out… Based on my love of the programs and the comics.

But then I played it and hated it. I actually cringed, and “shelved” it. Then there was the whole hoo-hah with the release dates of each chapter. Eventually episode 5 came out so I downloaded it and replayed the game… And didn’t stop.
Ch. 1, through to 5. I was blown away. Easily the best game (for me) on PS3 and can not wait to replay this gem on Vita.

I think that it would be really cool to have super meatboy on the ps vita!! :D

also anyone know when terrarria’s coming out?!