Posted 12:00pm

Win the Ultimate Gaming Package with PlayStation Plus!

PS-Plus-1024x576

Do you like to think you’re the ultimate gamer? Well, here’s your chance to prove it! I’m excited to announce that it’s competition time here on PlayStation Blog!

To celebrate the impending launch of PlayStation Plus on PS4, we’re giving you the opportunity to win the Ultimate Gaming Package, including a PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 camera, PS Vita, PlayStation headset, Sony Smart TV and a one year membership to PlayStation Plus – all of which is worth over £2,000 RRP!

But if you’re not the lucky individual that wins this incredible package don’t panic, as we also have 10 runner up prizes of a one year membership to PlayStation Plus up for grabs.

I can already hear you asking…. what do I have to do to win this fantastic prize!? To take part, simply visit the competition page and correctly answer five PlayStation Plus-themed questions, making sure you opt in to receive PlayStation Plus news and updates!

Please remember you can only enter once so make sure you triple check your answers before you submit!

The contest closes at midnight on 31st August – get your entry in before the deadline or risk missing out on the gaming prize of a lifetime!

If you are not currently a member, visit our PlayStation Plus site to find out more about the service. Here you’ll learn all you need to know about the Instant Game Collection and the other exclusive member benefits, all for a one-off payment of just £39.99/€49.99.

Good luck!

This competition is open to respondents in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Please refer to the terms and conditions for further information.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

97 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first

turbogeek421 9 August, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   1

Yeah go on then, why not! :p

Playstation 4 + Playstation Vita + Playstation Plus = Rule the gaming world!

And now we wait…

TargetFinderKing 9 August, 2013 @ 12:09 pm   3

Better than a summer sale !!!

Boy, those questions were easy peasy. Please let me win!

Simple set of questions, at least it’s not one of those timed competitions which I say the fastest are usually cheating.

Wow I love massively generous giveaways like this they always get me excited even though I know the chances of winning are very slim. It’s good that the competition closes well before the release of the PS4 so that the winner knows they don’t have to keep their pre-order of the PS4 active!

Very nice Chris. Some additional Plus themed stuff is always welcome. :)

Might I suggest to rethink a phrasing though?
Question 1: Which PlayStation system(s) is PlayStation Plus available on?

Well as the PS4 isn’t available yet, we can’t really claim that Plus _is_ available for that system. We know that it will be, but it isn’t now.

Question 3 is also slighlty unfortunate imho. ;)

This is amazing. PS Plus is amazing so whoever wins are one lucky person. Now the 31st can’t be soon enough.

TargetFinderKing 9 August, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   9

I love to give my private data, name, email on the web to companys for all kind of promotions, adverts, privacy breaches and so on.

@TargetFinderKing
No worries, the GCHQ won’t receive any new data that way. ;)

PIREDERAS 9 August, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   11

May I ask why Greece and other countries are not eligible to this kind of competition? Why can’t I have the right to participate?

Chris Howe 9 August, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

Unfortunately local gaming laws stop us from making this available to all regions..sorry

Denmark and Finland… but no Sweden.. pff baloney D:

Even Norway!

@TargetFinderKing: You can always pass on the competition and dont enter it if you dont want to give your personal details :)

@Chris: It says Metacritic score of 70+ for IGC games but thats not always correct. LotR was only 54 so thats a little false advertising. We need more Vita AAA titles to keep getting 70+ games each month for Vita. Nice competition though, way better compared to the little blue people competition.

Timberman80 9 August, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   15

Now I Wait :) Haven’t won any competitions before, so hoping this is it :P

Mattsta001 9 August, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   16

Q3: When PlayStation Plus launches on PS4, what additional benefit will be available to members at no extra cost?
1. Instant Game Collection
2. Exclusive Discounts
3. Online Multiplayer
4. Cloud Storage

What an insulting way to sugercoat forcing people to pay to play online. Basically if you don’t subscribe to Plus you can’t play online, just like what happens with XBL now.

TargetFinderKing 9 August, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   17

@Wizz why passs???

Every day for 20 hours i fill out promotional forms on the web its 500 thousand forms by now some day i will win big.

very nice prize pack it be nice to win :)

still got my ps4 ordered long before the pre-order for launch deadline passed so ill be having my launch ps4 anyway but a free on would be much nicer

@TargetFinderKing:

Because of this:

TheNarrator 9 August, 2013 @ 12:33 pm   20

tis a mighty fine set of prizes for sure! :D

can you throw in some Playstation cake aswell?

Blackxino 9 August, 2013 @ 12:34 pm   21

we need Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks on PSN Store PS2 Classics.
(i will not stop until this is achieved on EU PSN Store > : /)

TargetFinderKing 9 August, 2013 @ 12:34 pm   22

So???

I also get calls every day and emails asking me to send $$$$ so I can claim my million dollar prize , i am a very rich man from all the prizes I win !!!

@chris

2 semi off topic questions, 1 you should know as your mr plus :)

1. will there be some kind of blog post in advance of the ps4 launch detailing exactly what driveclub plus edition actually contains vs retail version and possibly a reminder of what the first few months of plus on ps4 will look like?

2. is there much longer to wait for an official ps4 release date announcement? (not fishing for a date just wanting to know if its on the cards sooner rather than later)

Never won any competitions before so i’d be already extactic with the one year subscription, but that 1st prize is insane!!! I wish XD

@TargetFinderKing

i have entered plenty of Sony comps and the only marketing i have ever had is emails that i opt in for.

i have an unlisted phone number which i do put on the forms if asked and i have never had a sales call on my line(yet) so i don’t think Sony misuse your data

@Hayzink: prolly at GamesCon, so wont be long before they do announce a release date i think.

Stonesthrow 9 August, 2013 @ 12:39 pm   27

Nothing happens when I try to enter it, doesn’t even load..

@wizzNL

think you might be right, at first i thought tgs but as japan are not getting it till 2014(how times have changed) that would be kinda rubbing there noses in it so it has to be gamescon.

so many rumors right now with toys are us adamant they got the info that it was second week in december from main supplier, yet i have also read october, fed up of rumors now just cant wait to know

@Hayzink: Pretty sure it wont be available October, im guessing end of November or early December so it hits the shelves before christmas. We ll just have to wait i guess but it cant be that far away.

ashton_philip 9 August, 2013 @ 12:49 pm   30

Never ever won or even been runner up on one of these things, really hope I even have a chance on this, will just cross my fingers and hope I can at least win something as they are all well worth it prizes for sure! Actually really excited for the impending launch of the PS4!

Stonesthrow 9 August, 2013 @ 1:02 pm   31

Ok so apparently it doesn’t do anything via Internet Explorer, I had to use Chrome..

Q3 really had to rub it in didn’t it?

Stu_Ark 9 August, 2013 @ 1:07 pm   32

Sweet deal, thanks Sony, Good luck everyone :D

pinkplaybunny 9 August, 2013 @ 1:08 pm   33

Grr it won’t let me submit my answers, the submit box is white and i just get the message error on page when i click it. Everything is filled in fine. boo will try from my iphone.

scott_meghan 9 August, 2013 @ 1:10 pm   34

What the hell, New Zealand but no Australia?

TheMART 9 August, 2013 @ 1:15 pm   35

That is a pretty nice bundle to win!

And I was even looking at the Playstation Pulse 7.1 headset for my future PS4 and my PSVita now. Entering the contest and fingers crossed!

Nightmare966 9 August, 2013 @ 1:23 pm   36

Wait, Spain isn’t eligible? We’re usually open ton the rest of the competitions :(

pinkplaybunny 9 August, 2013 @ 1:23 pm   37

This is a great prize, more competitions like this in the future would be great :-)

dark_angel69 9 August, 2013 @ 1:33 pm   38

A very generous competition. Good luck to all that has taken part

a7md1990 9 August, 2013 @ 1:37 pm   39

It says UAE/Middle East is eligible, does that mean Saudi Arabia is eligible? I mean it’s a part of the Middle East.

EternalChaos72 9 August, 2013 @ 1:43 pm   40

where do I take part?

phyllito1 9 August, 2013 @ 1:46 pm   41

Aww I screwed up and put the wrong answer in one of the questions and realised after I submitted. Well I guess I’m out. :’(

Jestersoil 9 August, 2013 @ 1:49 pm   42

well, i’m from Greece and i just filled the formed and entered the contest! THERE ACTUALLY IS AN OPTION TO CHOOSE GREECE AT THE COUNTRY SELECTION! so i guess this will do it, right??

Nightmare966 9 August, 2013 @ 1:56 pm   43

@Jestersoil: Thanks for noting this. I also found out Spain was selectable as well, so I entered. At least I got a slim chance now :P

wildero 9 August, 2013 @ 1:57 pm   44

What website is it?

POPTJ47uk 9 August, 2013 @ 1:59 pm   45

Hey, Chris, will there be any discounts soon for the PS plus membership itself? I only have a month remaining & I’m holding out.

Jestersoil 9 August, 2013 @ 1:59 pm   46

@Nightmare966 yeah i hope we still get our chance :D

DoYouLikeMyID 9 August, 2013 @ 2:04 pm   47

I honestly don’t understand Q3… All of those are already available to PS3 PS Plus members, so surely none of them are “additional benefits”? So none of the answers are correct.

Or maybe additional benefit is supposed to mean “as opposed to not being a member”? In which case, all the answers would be correct.

Am I missing something, or am I just plain stupid? I honestly don’t know what the right answer would be…

If anyone could tell me what this question is supposed to mean, I’d really appreciate it :)

MadNess_M9 9 August, 2013 @ 2:21 pm   48

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG… if I win this I would be so greatful, since I don’t think I’ll be able to save enough money to buy it at launch

supersmith2500 9 August, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   49

Entered and done, wish Smith luck.

mdogg91 9 August, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   50

Entered but not even going to get my hopes up, the amount of facebook/twitter/playstation competitions i have entered over the years and not won once. I feel once again that this is a competition i will only dream of winning lol :(

Load all