The PlayStation Blog recap
Hey there folks, Fred here with your recap of all this week’s PlayStation news. Highlights of the past seven days? Well, we welcomed legendary God of War 2 designer Cory Barlog back to the Sony Santa Monica Studio, went behind the scenes with the Tearaway team at Media Molecule, kicked off a cracking PS Plus contest, lifted the lid on a fresh batch of Soul Sacrifice DLC and launched a fresh batch of discounts on a number of PSP and PS Vita titles.
See the full reading list below, and please join us again on Monday for a really busy week on PlayStation Blog. Gamescom is nearly upon us!
- Video Store update: Wreck-It Ralph deal of the week
- Superfrog HD out now on PS3 and PS Vita
- LittleBigPlanet Update: Sackboy Shoots across the Stars!
- Music Unlimited update: David Guetta in PS Home, new channels added
- PS Vita system update adds new features today
- PlayStation Home update: Let’s dance in the Bon Festival!
- PSP and PS Vita sale starts today – tell us your #PlayStationMemories
- New free Soul Sacrifice DLC hits PS Vita today
- PlayStation Store update: Tales of Xillia, Spartacus Legends, Floating Cloud God HD, more
- KickBeat fights its way onto PS Vita and PS3 next month
- Behind the scenes at the amazing Media Molecule studio – video
- PlayStation Store charts, July: The Last of Us, Hotline Miami stay on top
- Everything you need to know about Payday 2
- Win the Ultimate Gaming Package with PlayStation Plus!
- Exploring the RPG elements of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Weekend Debate: Your Most Emotional Gaming Moments
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist Trailer Gives a High-Level Look at the Game
- God of War designer Cory Balrog returns to Sony Santa Monica!