Posted 21 August

PSP and PS Vita sale continues – tell us your #PlayStationMemories

PSMemories_PSVita_PSP_featured_image

So, we come to the final stretch of our walk down memory lane and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as we have here. It’s amazing to see so many of you sharing your favourite moments from the beginning of PlayStation all the way through to our current generation consoles.

As promised here are a few final goodies. These will go live when the store updates later today and will last for two weeks.

Don’t forget to continue to make and share your favourite moments!

Gran Turismo (PSP)
Was €7.99/£6.49/$11.75, now €3.99/£3.24/$5.87

LittleBigPlanet
Was €14.99/£11.99/$22.95, now €7.49/£5.99/$11.47
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members

LocoRoco (not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €7.99/£6.49/$11.75, now €3.99/£3.24/$5.87

MotorStorm RC Complete Edition
Was €8.99/£7.29 $13.25, now €4.49/ £3.64/$6.62
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members

Pursuit Force (PSP) (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €7.99/£6.49/$11.75, now €3.99/£3.24/$5.87

Resistance: Burning Skies
Was €24.95/£19.99/ $32.95, now €12.45/£9.99/$16.47

Little Deviants
Was €14.99/£11.99/$22.95, now €7.49/£5.99/$11.47

Everybody’s Golf
Was €14.99/£11.99/$22.95, now €7.49/£5.99/$11.47

Reality Fighters
Was €14.99/£11.99/$22.95, now €7.49/£5.99/$11.47

Killzone: Liberation
Was €7.99/£6.49/$11.75, now €3.99/£3.24/$5.87
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members

MediEvil: Resurrection [PSP] (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €7.99/£6.49/$11.75, now €3.99/£3.24/$5.87

Smart As…
Was €14.99/£11.99/$22.95, now €7.49/£5.99/$11.75

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

152 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

MASPALOMAZ 21 August, 2013 @ 11:01 am   1

Best sale ever, any vita user who is not happy now please buy a 3ds.

pinkplaybunny 21 August, 2013 @ 11:07 am   2

Great to hear we are getting Assassins Creed 3 free in October. Can’t wait to hear the September games too! 

But I don’t want a 3ds.

BigBoyBanksy 21 August, 2013 @ 11:09 am   4

Great sale, been wanting LBP vita for a while but wanting to see if it was going to come to PS+ IGC. If it’s not coming next month then it’s more than worth the £5.39 I pay for it in the sale. Same goes for Motorstorm RC at that price :D

Bahamut_MW 21 August, 2013 @ 11:09 am   5

Any chance to get some dlc discount for gravity rush?

Ry_Ratchet 21 August, 2013 @ 11:09 am   6

Motorstorm RC Complete includes Pro AM and Carnival expansion packs?
Are the DLC going to be discounted as well?

Bugabuser69 21 August, 2013 @ 11:10 am   7

@6 MS RC has all DLC. i can confirm it. it includes ALL 100? dlcs

Overal this is a ok sale.

PS Vita continues to disappoint at lengths. If I wanted to play PSP games I use my PSP. Such an expensive handheld console and outrageous expensive memory cards for such cheesy games. I was expecting way more from this console, and I really hope to hear some good news in the upcoming months. Otherwise they should just label PSVita has a console for Indie lovers.

Ry_Ratchet 21 August, 2013 @ 11:11 am   9

Is there a chance to get the Wipeout Fury DLC discounted?

Nightmare966 21 August, 2013 @ 11:11 am   10

Too bad we’ve not gotten DOA5+ or ACIII: Liberation on the sale :(

some really good additions here.

wont please everyone but at least some of these titles have never been on sale before and lbp is now the price lots of people asked for after the usa offer from christmas.

well done on the selection chris

planeet32 21 August, 2013 @ 11:12 am   12

@Ry_Ratchet

Yes, complete edition is including both DLC packs.

@Bahamut_MW

I second that. Would like to get gravity rush to 100% but I think the packs are too expensive right now. So any possibility for a discount?

And again, utter disappointment. How long will this continue?

SCEE got great PSVita sales, even lately, with the Japanese PSVita game sales.

Persona 4 Golden for 20 bucks, Soul Sacrifice for 17 bucks.

What does EU get? A bunch of old PSP games and stuff that was for free or already been discounted before?

Man… How long can this failure of EU PSVita discounts continue compared to USA…

BigBoyBanksy 21 August, 2013 @ 11:13 am   14

@10 I hoping we get ACIII: Liberation free next month on PS+. I would make sense if AC III is free for PS3 this month

I see some nice games in sale!

@Chris: is this the last update for the Summer Sale?
and discount on the Motorstorm DLC would be nice! :)

@Hayzink

wrong… This is LBP PSP version, not the PSVita one where everyone was asking about.

I bought LBPV retail for 17.99 physical copy already, waiting for nothing in EU it is.

kukachik-ru 21 August, 2013 @ 11:16 am   17

US store sale make me cry for EU.
Where are new games on gamescon? I dont want indie, I want AAA games.
And dont say me about ports..,

Luizelgespuizel 21 August, 2013 @ 11:16 am   18

Is this everything ? Only thing hasnt been discounted bedroeg is Resistance. When do we get Silent Hill for 7,50 like in the USA? Is was discounted twice for that privé over there.

@themart

the link takes you to the vita version.

also it does not say psp next to it.

Ry_Ratchet 21 August, 2013 @ 11:16 am   20

@7 Thanks!
Well, for 4,04€ is good value. I already own the base game, I planned on buying the DLC bundle(Pro AM + Carnival), which is 3,99€, but if for 5 more cents I can get the extra vehicles too I think I’m going with this

Luizelgespuizel 21 August, 2013 @ 11:17 am   21

Sorry ipad typo’s in post before.

Well the LBP link leads to the Vita version. But yeah, they probably just used the wrong link. Mistakes are the standard experience. ;)

Only Smart As raised a minimum interest btw.
But I guess nobody else would play that game meanwhile.

supersmith2500 21 August, 2013 @ 11:18 am   23

Average sale but better than the Summer Festival.

Chris, when can we except the Plus line-up for September? We already know were getting Assassin’s Creed III but what about the other 4 games?

@supersmith2500

chris said on the ps plus on ps4 post that we will know all content tomorrow

ssorc_bro 21 August, 2013 @ 11:20 am   25

@BigBoyBanksy.. I believe it’s the LittleBigPlanet PSP that is on sale for £5.39, not LBP Vita.

think ill grab resistance along with my killzone beta later,

brought wrc3 last week i wished i didnt know, i suck so bad

Bugabuser69 21 August, 2013 @ 11:21 am   27

@mart. It’s the vita version of LBP. i can confirm that, the LBP PSP version costs 8$ in my store and the store havn’t been updated yet

@hayzink

probably an error, as LBPV is 34.99 Euro at the moment and not this:

“Was €14.99/£11.99/$22.95, now €7.49/£5.99/$11.47
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members”

ssorc_bro 21 August, 2013 @ 11:21 am   29

@supersmith2500.. They said in one of the other blogs that we’ll hear about Septembers Plus line-up tomorrow.

Any chance that we’ll get all those games which were released before the PS Store become available here?
I’ll love to play LocoRoco and MediEvil. :(

Hey Chris,

Kinda sad to not see escape plan on the list :(
Might get a few other things though.

How can you guys still have specials on Motor Storm RC? the save issue has been known and broken FOREVER! worst experience ive had with a console game EVER.

The only fix was, “add Phenon Evolution to PSN and msg him”
All of wich i did a few times, yet, only get ignored, and sit with a sour taste in my mouth.

One of the reasons im very reluctant to spend any money on Drive Club once out.

Seriously though, I’d like to see NISA PSP-titles on sale (Disgaea and Prinny ones). :)

LBP was asked by many, now you finally got it. ;) Nothing for me on this sale (already got MotorStorm RC on previous sales), but I’m not complaining. Still have to finish Gravity Rush and Persona 4 Golden. So many games and so little time… *sigh*

@themart

the psp version sells for £6.49 so its not that.
its the vita version they have just put the wrong “was” price up (im sure i paid £11.99 for lbp on the store but sure it was a sale)

I wish that there would have been some interesting games on sale like Ragnarok or something… Not sale for me /:

Now this is what USA gets in discounts this week:

“DiveKick (PS3 & PS Vita, Cross-Buy) – PS Plus Price: $7.99
Guacamelee! (PS3) – PS Plus Price: $7.34
Guacamelee! PS Vita (PS Vita) – PS Plus Price: $7.34
Lights, Camera, Party! (PS3) – PS Plus Price: $7.50
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes (PS3) – PS Plus Price: $3.75
Critter Crunch (PS3) – PS Plus Price: $1.75″

evilwitch83 21 August, 2013 @ 11:27 am   36

Disappointing sale. I was hoping for some of the titles that US got in their Vita Japanese games sale.

@1: Since you were crying over PS+ on PS4 cause its gonna be forced upon you, i suggest you buy a WiiU.

ShadowDoGGG 21 August, 2013 @ 11:30 am   38

The vita memory card prices are still a joke guys…

I am enjoying the vita only because of ps+ but the memory sticks… not a chance in hell am I paying them prices.

If the PS+ offer also goes for the US Store it might be a good time to get a sub for the US Store, the ongoing Vita Sale in the US alone will be worth the purchase.

@WizzNL
Too bad Vita supports only one account.

cowbanana 21 August, 2013 @ 11:36 am   41

Meh… worthless again. I already own the few worthwhile games.

I got Resistance: Burning Skies (retail card) for €6 last year. So €12.45 isn’t really a good deal now is it? But the game was worth €6 – Somewhat crappy game with some short bursts of enjoyment spread out over the 5-6 hour long campaign. Clearly the game was all kinds of rushed. A good indicator of how well Sony intended to handle the Vita. All the signs were there to begin with.

@39: Right, forgot bout that. Guess the Vita owners are being let down once more. Thank you for reminding me to make an US account when i get my Vita though.

@38
yeah that won’t work with only one account allowed on PSVita. And buying a 2nd one just to enjoy the USA sales is a bit too much eh

Agreed though, if only Sony would allow multiple accounts on PSVita like on PS3, I could use my USA account and get it filled up with prepaid USD’s to get their deals.

@WizzNL

i buy lots from usa storee and just last night i almost got a plus sub but the free vita stuff i could not use would annoy me.

i already have sound shapes for vita via usa store that i can never use due to how accounts work on vita.

they really should add account switching as my wife enjoyed the vita but she has her own id and likes to get trophy’s but as all my games were digital she could not play them in her name.

@41

Problem though… The EU PS+ free IGC is better than USA’s. So to enjoy both, Sony should just allow the multiple accounts. And I want to keep all my stuff in one place, with trophies just on my one PS+ account for all devices in the Playstation family, PS3, PSVita, PS4.

@cowbanana

sorry if i got this wrong but is lbp not now at a price you were after?

TVsportsCOD 21 August, 2013 @ 11:41 am   47

I bought GT PSP literally 2 days ago, doh! Good sale again. Also any idea when the new UK price (£) for Vita will be announced? 200 € is about £170, and Amazon and Game are selling the wifi version with 8bg card and 10 games to download for that price. I’m itching to get a vita, just waiting for the new price to know what to get.

@4 and others

“Posted on 21 August, 2013 at 11:09 am by BigBoyBanksy
Great sale, been wanting LBP vita for a while but wanting to see if it was going to come to PS+ IGC. If it’s not coming next month then it’s more than worth the £5.39 I pay for it in the sale. Same goes for Motorstorm RC at that price”

Pretty sure that is LBP PSP though, like the other big games up there are the PSP versions too.

LBPVita is 34.99 Euro in the store at this moment, and not 14.99 as stated. Pretty sure they won’t sell LBPVita for 7.49 Euro that would be a discount of more than 25 Euro on its current price. Not going to happen. This is the PSP version…

Last offers were better, went ahead and got Valkyria Chronicles 2 before the offer expires. might get Reality Fighters later, i enjoyed the demo when i got my Vita.

Mardolina 21 August, 2013 @ 11:49 am   50

@47

I think that’s the case with LBP, I remember I bought it in the sale for 10 euros back then. This would be a steal – 80% it’s the PSP version.

Load all