Posted 3:00pm

PlayStation Store update: GTA V, Pro Evo 2014 out this week

Grand Theft Auto V, a game that doesn’t need any real introduction, is available to you right now. Right this very second. But chances are you’re already playing it and taking in the vast open world of Los Santos with your stolen vehicles and ruffian behaviour. Or maybe you prefer to be a bit of a goody two shoes and follow the traffic signals? Whichever it is, I’m sure you’re fully immersing yourself in what Rockstar has lovingly created.

So maybe GTA is not your thing. In that case, there’s Konami‘s brand new Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 to look forward to on Friday. Using a brand new engine (Fox Engine!), PES has never looked better.

On the sales front, our Big in Japan and Racing Deals have ended, but will now make room for our Warzone and Guitar Hero/DJ Hero sales. On top of these two sales, a selection of Call of Duty titles will also be on sale (for one week), which can be seen below.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

Discounts

PS3 games

EP1004-NPEB01283_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL_en_THUMBIMG
Grand Theft Auto V

Price: £49.99/€69.99

PEGI: 18

EP1018-NPEB01418_00-TEAMHOTWHLSHDD01_en_THUMBIMG
Hot Wheels World’s Best Driver

Price: £29.99/€39.99

PEGI: 7

EP0101-NPEB01809_00-PES2014HG0000000_en_THUMBIMG
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (Available from Friday)

Price: £39.99/€49.99

PEGI: 3

EP4116-NPEB01367_00-RUGBYCHALLENGEP1_en_THUMBIMG
Rugby Challenge 2

Price: £39.99/€49.99

PEGI: 3

Availability: Not available in Croatia, Finland, Germany, India, Kuwait, Noray, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

EP4354-NPEJ00217_00-B000000000000670_en_THUMBIMG

Prices: £3.19/€3.99

MotoGP13

Prices: £3.19/€3.99

Saints Row IV

Availability: Not available in Australia

Sing Star

• Aretha Franklin & George Michael -I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
  • Hanson – MmmBop
  • The Wanted – Glad You Came
  • Elbow – Grounds For Divorce
  • Barry White – You’re The First, The Last, My Everything
  • Alexandra Burke feat. Flo Rida – Bad Boys
  • George Michael – Freedom ’90

Prices (each): £1.15/€1.39

• Nightwish (£5.35/€6.49)

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

PSVita DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

Prices: £2.39/€2.99

MotoGP13

Prices: £3.19/€3.99

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

Soul Sacrifice

Prices: Free

Sale

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

112 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

Still no DOA5U DLC that everyone else has. Where is it?

Hell-Raiser-85 18 September, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   2

Whens Dead Nation and God of War coming to vita? thanks

Any news on Soul Sacrifice Voice-Over dlc and Ratchet Gladiator?

Jawad Ashraf 18 September, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

Regarding Ratchet, there’s just some final things to sort out before we release it. It will be pretty soon, I believe :)

Nightmare966 18 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   4

Well, let me grab Sack Samurai please!

And, as I unfortunetely expected, no DOA5:U DLC. I’d like to ask, if possible, why it’s taking so long for the game’s content to be released — not just the DLC, but the 1.02 patch, the Digital Version…

I guess you guys are waiting for it to pass Q&A and post it all at the same time?

Thanks for your time Jawad :)

PS: Did I see this right? GAT V? :P

GTA V was available in Saudi Arabia’s store, but suddenly disappeared!
What is the problem?

where is syphon filter 2.

Quiet week not surprising really with gtav out and all.
I got mine delivered to my door for 15£ less than the digital version.

Netflix on the Vita in the EU, where is it and who is to blame for it not being available? Just clear it up, dude, and we can set up a petition to get whichever party to move their butts.

Artemisthemp 18 September, 2013 @ 3:10 pm   9

I miss the days with awesome updates.

Stuff missing from EU PSN (In order of release)
Tales of Xillia Idolmaster Theme
One Piece DLC
DoA Ultimate DLC

Also The Rectifier ain’t free as it require Season pass.

robsammons 18 September, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   10

Whens Beyond Two Souls digital pre order coming out?

LordBeloved 18 September, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   11

Lol @ COD ‘sale’ prices

Seriously Guys. You need to get a grip of those digital download prices. I know certain supermarkets sell them at a loss to get people through the door but games shops are normally at least £10.00 cheaper than your “digital prices”. Plus you can exchange or sell the “hard copy” on.
£49.99 for GTAV or even better £49.99 for Black ops 2 and that’s on “sale”… really.

If this is the case – how much are your PS4 downloads going to be… I dread to think.

If you want to get the digital download market, you seriously need to rethink your strategy because I am sure it’s not working. I am sure if it was “cheap” enough, the majority may consider it.

I’ll happily grab the Soul Sacrifice DLC. Good stuff.

Not much else of interest.

Sony, why did you let The Walking Dead (Vita) pass certification? It’s one of the most stuttering and messy ports I’ve ever played on any system. Telltale does not respond to any inquiries, at all. They’re a scumbag developer that you shouldn’t associate yourselves with and bundle their crap wares. Shameful behaviour from everyone involved! When can we expect a patch?

gta v = mi ting
but realy big mes up ( not gone try 3 x to dowload , i have 100gb max download)
waiting ful refund

soul sacrefice :)

i see you put pas cod goast
i want ps4 version of the pas + i hope same price ;)
also preorder smaler game mincraft ps4/ps vita ( i hope u can handel litel game )

US GTA5 digital = 60$
EU GTA5 digital = 70 Euro

wut?

Silent_Gig 18 September, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   16

Lone Survivor Directors Cut is next week right? I was wondering how much itll be?

RagingAvatar 18 September, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   17

@#4 The DOA5:U 1.02 patch was released this morning according to Team Ninja’s Twitter.

I paid 40 Euros for GTA V delivered on my doorstep, on release day.

It’s 70 Euros on PSN… lol. Who would buy it that stupidly high price? And for an intangible version that apparently is a total mess to even get downloaded.

The mind boggles.

also sale of cal off duty are big joke
if them make everi jear new version them need % cut after 6 month + other % of when newer version comes out .

dlc pas = if dlc 1 month later on ps3/ps4 them need also % cut of from day 1
on pas .

laurensaurier 18 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   20

Last week Ratchet Gladiator was said to be available this week. Why isn’t it?

supersmith2500 18 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   21

Still no Ratchet Gladiator HD? ¬_¬

And of course, typing the dev’s name cause my comment to hold up. Seriously cannot stand this dev anymore.

What happened to Ratchet: Gladiator?

I thought that was coming this week?

thera are MAJOR ISSUES for people trying to download GTA V.

I still have not been able to install it since it just keeps resetting the download. I have tried to download GTA V over 10 times now!!!

what are you doing to fix this and will you offer any percantage refund due to your failure in delivering the product?

laikafairy 18 September, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   24

us aussies have saints row 4 now, so can we get the dlc soon?

plus stii no sign of Ratchet Gladaitor and we have been waiting 120 days and counting now since usa got it, still at least i got the disc version of gta5 to cure my rage

Hi Jawad,

I have the season 2 pass for The Pinball Arcade. But expansion packs 15 and 16 are not showing up for free through the web store. Could you have a look to see what’s happening? Thanks!

Konami, your always behind fifa. Fifa have over taken you years ago and your never gonna claw it back… unless you retail your game at say £19.99. You may have a chance at selling a fair share.

Any news on terraria for vita release date? Thanks

killah_fury 18 September, 2013 @ 3:21 pm   29

I purchased the download version of GTA5. I was able to play it as soon as it was available. It downloaded quickly and with no problems at all. I don’t have a physical disc to look after and make sure it doesn’t break, get scratches or get lost. I can install the game and play it on any 2x PS3s. yes, it cost a bit more but it’s convenient for many people.

aaah sorry for double post but also WHERE IS THE FREE dynamic theme and costumes for PROJECT DIVA that is in the description when you buy it? i bought it day one and did not get any of the promised extras!

RonnyTheKing 18 September, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   31

Now why wont anyone answer why Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate DLC have been released for the EU Store? the suport and uppdates for the Eu store has realy turned into S##T…

Huono_peleis 18 September, 2013 @ 3:29 pm   32

GTA V 70 euros! 10 euros more than the UK price. What’s your excuse this time?

crusher915 18 September, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   33

there are people complaining about texture issues on the digital version of GTA5

ign(dot)com/articles/2013/09/18/gta-5-digital-version-reportedly-suffering-issues

Hey there, any news about Meruru in Russia? Always appreciate your help.

give us a metal slug sale! and put capcom puzzle classic on sale too!

Any news on Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus?

Not even a single Vita game or sale, at least give us new psp or ps one games. Ultimate ghost and goblins would be great.

@37 ultimate ghost and goblins would be awesome!

I think you should put a hold on todays PS Store update until the issues with people not being able to download GTA V is solved.

Pretty poor weekly update, no new Vita games sadly.

Needless to say the Call of Duty sale is a joke.

Last week, you said that Ratchet Gladiator HD would probably be out today.. Why isn’t it? :(

AaronSOLDIER 18 September, 2013 @ 3:51 pm   42

lol @ the price of GTAV. US Store FTW

Is Pro evolution Soccer 2014 going to release in Australia this week as well or just Europe.

Jacko_the_lad 18 September, 2013 @ 3:54 pm   44

Will those Watch Dogs avatars that the US got a while ago ever come to the EU store?

They look cool. :P

tycrodragon 18 September, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   45

Ratchet Gladiator still not available yet?

hey jawad,

Finally managed to pick myself up a vita and enjoying it so far, got me the ps plus games and also picked up killzone. still getting to grips with it and dual nubs :-S practice as they say.

Anyways I’m a big fan of Ghost’s n Goblins and i see the usa store has ultimate ghost’s n goblins for sale.

Please is there any chance you can get this for the uk store or is there a way i can get it on my vita.

Thanks

Any word on Netflix for Vita , please. .

@37 @ 38 Agreed after seeing that ghost’n goblins on-line that was supposed to be coming to steam i have an urge to play the ultimate version. never had a psp so missed out :-(

Come on Sony bring it over to the uk ! I would gladly pay to play this game. Better yet how about a new game in the series for vita and ps3/4

Shou_Kobayashi 18 September, 2013 @ 4:07 pm   49

@Jawad Ashraf Why do sales like Big in Japan end prior to the Playstation Store update. I wanted to do some last minute shopping, but unfortunatelly as I entered the store in the morning I was greeted with the normal prices in the Big in Japan tab .__.; was a big bummer…

Strange how come my avatar hasn’t got the plus signage, I just purchased 6 months of plus at weekend.

computers playin games again, time to send in the reinforcements lol

Load all