Posted 11:00am

Two new sales on PS Store today!

War, what it is good for? Absolutely nothing. Except maybe within games, where it’s undeniably a lot safer as only pixels and polygons are being hurt. With that, we present to you our Warzone Sale, featuring great titles like Ace Combat and Ghost Recon Future Soldier, with additional PS Plus discounts doing the rounds on some titles.

Since one sale is never enough, we also present to you a sale on various Guitar Hero and DJ Hero packs, with artists packs such as Queen, Disturbed, Muse and more available for up to 55% off. Music to your ears, I’m sure.

Both sales run from today, 18th September (when PlayStation Store refreshes) until 2nd October.

Warzone Sale
1942: Joint Strike
Was €9.99/£7.99, now €3.99/£3.19
Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus subscribers

ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON
Was €19.99/£15.99, now €9.99/£7.99
Not available in Bulgaria, Qatar
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus subscribers

ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON – Advanced Edition
Was €29.99/£23.99, now €14.99/£11.99
Not available in Bulgaria, Qatar

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
Was €39.99/£29.99, now €19.99/£15.99
Not available in Croatia, India, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus subscribers

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Was €19.99/£15.99, now €9.99/£7.99
Not available in Australia, India, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus subscribers

Was €29.99/£19.99, now €14.99/£10.99

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – Ultimate DLC Bundle
Was €24.99/£19.99, now €12.49/£9.89

Guitar Hero/DJ Hero Sale
DJH – Dance Party Mix Pack
Was €7.99/£6.49, now €3.99/£3.19
Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Ukraine, UAE

DJH – David Guetta Mix Pack 01
Was €7.99/£6.49, now €3.99/£3.19
Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Ukraine, UAE

DJH – Jay-Z/Eminem Mix Pack

Was €5.49/£4.49, now €2.49/£1.99

GHWT – Queen Track Pack
Was 5.49/4.49, now €2.49/£1.99

GHWT – Smashing Pumpkins Track Pack
Was 5.49/4.49, now €2.49/£1.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

58 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Renegade Ops is absolutely a must buy :)

No sales for Vita though?

Not my cup of tea, still lots of content great work.
Will we see a revision of Vita’s ICG in October?
I remember you guys said uncharted golden abyss and gravity rush might get replaced during October.

Any chance for some ps1 games on sale ?

are these sales for PS3 or the Vita?

Is there any chance that some vita or ps1 games will go on sale ?

Any chance of a discount on blast factor?

@Chris can I ask you for a Sid Meyier’s Pirates PSP discount ?
Last time I asked almost a month ago, you said you will look at it, any news ?

I was hoping for a GTA sale for Vita(PSP), to celebrate the release of GTA V. Some new Vita / PS1 sale would be nice.

bend2squares 18 September, 2013 @ 11:17 am   9

Pretty poor sale :(

GTA 5 was and is my last purchase for the ps3.
when can we expect the ps4 digital pre orders on store to start please. i have money burning away here lol

Shou_Kobayashi 18 September, 2013 @ 11:34 am   11

I wanted to snatch one or two titles in the BIG IN JAPAN sale. Unfortunatelly it showed me that the sale already expired. Was hoping it was left intact until the store updates .__.;

miky_magawolaz 18 September, 2013 @ 11:35 am   12

PLEASE I’m not asking for new Vita exclusive (because that would be too much to ask, right? .-.), but at least give us some decent Vita sales

vectormatic 18 September, 2013 @ 11:39 am   13

Not a very interesting sale at all, on the PS3 any time i have to game will be taken up by GTA anyway, and most of the titles on offer are old or low profile titles, or even both.

The GT/RB sale is nice for anyone who stills plays those games, but i’m willing to bet the audience is extremely small.

I was hoping for a sale on the PSP GTA games for the GTA-V launch, i probably would’ve picked up VCS, even though i own it on UMD already.

Shou_Kobayashi 18 September, 2013 @ 11:39 am   14

Funnily it still shows them in the sale tab, but the prices are already changed… So no late shopping, keepin’ that in mind. .__.;

Is it possible that we see Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 bunddle on sale or maybe on plus?

in yesterdays plus update post, it was mentioned in comments about sale today on pixeljunk monsters … is that still happening?

How active is Future Soldier online?

Alphaembryo 18 September, 2013 @ 11:50 am   18

3/10

The playstation store is showing Flying Hamster HD for 71p and Doodle God for £1.43 – some kinda vita sale? may get the hamster one at that price

@silmorat1

there are indi games on sale every 2 weeks hamster has been on sale for a week now(could be 2 im not 100%)

@elhozzo3

chris said that would be in jawads update post.

should be around 3 but im just checking store every so often to see when its up, if i see it first ill post

sale on war games and not one of the metal slug games are included…facepalm!

@CreditDue

It’s really active. Every time you start a match, it often doesn’t take more than 5-10 seconds to find people to play with. And I’ve been playing it for the past couple of months now.

if you not got GRFS well worth it for that price .
yes still good online.

Nothing for Vita? Or, is it a surprise?

TheNudgeMan 18 September, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   26

Hi Jawad.

Any chance of a discount (or PS+ freebie) for GTA V? I hear it’s supposed to be quite good.

Come oooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

Please?

Didn’t think so.

CookieMonsterES 18 September, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   27

@Shou_Kobayashi

Same here, I wanted to get some extra stuff as well but they removed the sale way too early this time. They shouldn’t do it until the store refresh is up :/

I held out on buying anything from the previous awesome sale to see what the next batch of games would be put on sale. To my surprise there’s not a single VITA or PSP title, if I’m not mistaken?

Can we at least have an extension on the VITA and PSP titles that were on sale last time?

I wasn’t expecting for the prices to change back right before the store even updated, I mean it didn’t last time. The sale before the big Japan games sale lasted awhile after the store updated.

It’s a shame but I guess I’ll have to put my wallet on hold again for another two weeks, because there sure isn’t anything for me here :\

@Hayzink thanks – I thought they had given up on the indie sale thing

Chris can you please explain why Sniper Elite V2 is not available in Germany??? You can buy here the Full Game legaly Uncut, it´s not banned. First the Steam Version was Cut than released Uncut. Ask the Publisher/Developer Rebellion/505 Games.

Think it would have been better if there was some better communication on when sales actually end. I was planning on getting the zone of enders collection but wanted to wait and see if there was any good sales coming today to decide how much to put on my psn account. It said the big in japan sale would end today but i presumed it would end tonight at midnight or when the store updated since the sale is still advertised on the store. Please put a time of when the sale ends next time if possible like 18th 01:00 or something. Guess there will be no purchases for me today :(.

@ Lcslick – I agree. Just been into the Big in Japan section of PS store and the games still show there, but the price has already reverted to pre sale price. Was just about to click buy on a few before I noticed. Any chance of sorting this out today, as I figured the sale would be until midnight??

supersmith2500 18 September, 2013 @ 1:06 pm   33

Aliens: Colonial Marines and R.I.P.D. The Game are both garbage. If you want a better Aliens game, get Alien vs. Predator.

Any chance of getting a sale on PSP/Vita titles, like “No heroes allowed!” or “Where is my heart?” (the second is about to be released on PC/Mac this month).

Nothing for me this time – what a relief! Now I can afford to buy some food, spent all my spare cash already (Castle of Illusions, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Legasista, Disgaea, Corpse Party BoS, Black Rock Shooter… it’s been a great month!). Got enough games to keep me busy until I can afford to re-new my Plus-subscription! ;)

FatalExpert 18 September, 2013 @ 1:49 pm   36

Ace Combat, GRFS & Renegade Ops are good at that price. Diabolical servers that there using for GRFS though per the majority of the game community’s comments. Hawx 2 is decent but somehow managed to regress into a less accomplished style over substance game than the original, still fairly enjoyable however.

Sniper V2 has a GOTY edition which pretty much stems my interest in the standard PSN version.

Never been one to moan about sales but….the GH and DJ Hero deals are nonsense imo Chris, the franchises have been dead for over 2 years now. I’ve picked up bits and pieces here and there since then in similar sales (Rocky Horror and the Guetta pack for example, which are both worth it) but at this point in time as the series stand the DLC should be getting a touch closer to rock bottom. DJ Hero DLC was overpriced from the outset, Tiesto pack shouldn’t even be for sale on the store (or at least remove the branding) seeing as it was given away in other regions.

madhouse1991 18 September, 2013 @ 1:59 pm   37

I was going to buy a ton of stuff from the Japan sale today as I’ve been paid but despite the store saying the sale doesn’t end until today the prices have already reverted where as far as I’ve seen over the years they don’t normally revert until the store has updated I’m quite upset and you’ve lost alto of sales because of this

Ace Combat for that price is a steal
Though, Why haven’t Namco made an HD Collection for the PS1+2 Games? AC2 is my favorite, I guess they hate money

I’m fairly certain that Renegade Ops has been a PS+ freebie a year earlier…

@Chris The new Pinball Arcade table packs that have been added today aren’t free to download if you have the ‘Season 2 Pass’ and they should be. Do you reckon you could look into this? Thanks

ITACHI_U________ 18 September, 2013 @ 2:37 pm   41

No PS Vita sales? Not even one game?

thera are MAJOR ISSUES for people trying to download GTA V.

I still have not been able to install it since it just keeps resetting the download.

what are you doing to fix this and will you offer any percantage refund due to your failure in delivering the product?

MasLegio
percentage ????
no = ful
i buy retail version after 2 x try digtale ( i not waist mi time ore gb to digitale version )
ni no kuni 27gb = biger + longer dowload , i have 0% problems
diablo 3 13gb = 0 problems

@Ulic_SAA number 39 …

yeah, so, whats your point? its true, I remember Renegade Ops was in Plus, it was over a year ago (I didn’t have Plus then, got it when the Vita was added) – and so I am pleased I can get it for 2 pound something …

so … is it that Sales isn’t 100% tailored to you, ….or what?

The Warzone sale is pretty good, especially with Renegade Ops reduced to £3.19 reduced from £6.49!

My only complaint is that the two previous sales for Big in Japan and the Racing Deals were both ended last night when I had decided to purchase some games after having had the time to look at some reviews and videos only to see that they had all been increased to their original prices easily at least 18 hours before they should have been, even to the point that they still had the notification of the price reductions on the description of each of the games. It makes no sense and surely reduces the sales of games when two sales are ended prematurely even before their replacement sales are even announced.

@ITACHI U (Post 41) – The online store is displaying Doodle God at £1.59 (£1.43 for PS+) and Flying Hamster HD for £0.79 (£0.71 for PS+). I own both of these games and if you don’t own them, I highly recommend both of them. You will get many hours of entertainment and fun from both of them for a total of £2.38, so they are both no-brainer purchases.

ilikemonkeys77 18 September, 2013 @ 4:38 pm   47

Hi,

Renegade Ops is still showing as full price. Waiting to buy. Can someone take a look?

Ta muchly

Awesome sale. Picked up almost all of the DJ/Guitar Hero content to get some more play out of those ones.

Would be great to get the discounted Rocksmith content as they’ve had in the US as well.

The musical games make a nice break from GTA V and Saints Row IV!

Another staggeringly poor sale. Go and take a look at Steam and see how it’s done.

medenko1975 18 September, 2013 @ 6:43 pm   50