Posted 25 September

PlayStation Store update: FIFA 14, Ratchet Gladiator, Lone Survivor, more

An array of big titles launch this week, with football mammoth FIFA 14 and free-to-play scrapper Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters leading the way. You may also have noticed a special drop yesterday of Lone Survivor, available for PS3 and PSVita.

Those who purchased Ratchet and Clank QForce on PS3 between 30th November 2012 and 21st May 2013 will receive an email containing a voucher to redeem the game at no additional cost.

PS Plus subscribers, what a treat October will be for you. Far Cry 3, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita) and one of my favourites of this gen, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen! All this and more are into October’s line up, available for download today, providing you with a seriously good selection of awesome games to get stuck into.

The Warzone sale and Guitar Hero/DJ Hero sale continue for one more week, so snap up anything you haven’t soon! You’ll also have a chance to get hold of Splinter Cell Blacklist at a heavily reduced price over the weekend, so keep an eye out for that.

Last but not least, there’s still one more week left to get your pre-order in for rain, so if you haven’t managed to get on it yet maybe now might be the time and make sure you have enough funds in your wallet, or you’ll lose out on the extra goodies.

Finally, please be aware that there is PlayStation Network maintenance planned for this evening, between 6:15pm and 12:15am BST. You will not be able to make any purchases during this time, though if you are signed in before the maintenance begins you should be able to continue online play. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

EmailHero_PlusOctober_EN_PVWIMG

PS3

• Far Cry 3
  • Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

PS Vita

• Street Fighter x Tekken
  • Touch My Katamari

BEYOND: Two Souls demo (Exclusive to Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland)

PS Plus Discount

EP4108-NPEB01786_00-DOA5UHDDBOOT0000_en_THUMBIMG
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters
Price: €0.49
PEGI: 16
Availability: Germany Only

EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE_en_THUMBIMG
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (available from 27th September)
Price: £59.99/€69.99

PS3 demos (Free)

EP4404-NPEB90521_00-DNF00DEMOEUR0000_en_THUMBIMG
Do Not Fall
PEGI: 3

PS Vita games

EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE_en_THUMBIMG
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (available from 27th September)
Price: £44.99/€49.99
PEGI: 3

PSP

EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE_en_THUMBIMG
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (available from 27th September)
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 3

PS3 DLC

Alien Spidy

• Easy Breezy

Prices: £1.99/€2.49
Availability: Not available in Denmark, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Apocalypse

Prices: £11.59/€14.49

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters

• DOA5 Characters (£3.19/€3.99 each)
  • Story Mode (£11.99/€14.99)
  • School Uniform (£1.59/€1.99 each)

Availability: Not available in Russia

Dynasty Warriors 8

• Original Costume Pack 3 (£4.79/€5.99)
  • Original Costume Pack 4 (£4.79/€5.99)
  • Wallpapers – Female Set (£0.79/€0.99)
  • Original Costume Pack All (£17.99/€21.99)

Availability: Not available in Russia

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

• Two Snow Miku 2013 costumes

Prices: £1.99/€2.49

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• Autumn Seasonal Creator Kit (limited time)

Prices: Free

Splinter Cell Blacklist

• Homeland Pack

Prices: £5.49/€6.99

Tour De France 2013

• Tour De France 2013 – 2013′S Database

Prices: £0.75/€0.89
Availability: Not available in Turkey

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• Autumn Seasonal Creator Kit (limited time)

Prices: Free

Weekend Deal

• Splinter Cell Blacklist – Was €69.99/£55.99, now €39.99/£29.99 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

240 Comments 19 Author replies
Show oldest first

Where is Netflix for the Vita?

Any idea of when those of us who are expecting codes for Ratchet: Gladiator are gonna get them?

undergroundgr 25 September, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   3

please tell me where is nba2k14?the game comes out on tuesday ,before the next store update?do i have to buy it on retail?please respond.

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

It should be out next week though the date is likely a Friday to match the retail release. 1st October would be the US release date.

And who is stalling its release, Sony Europe or Netflix themselves?

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

Unfortunately I don’t have any awareness on Netflix as it isn’t something I personally deal with.

where are the DOA5U “ultimate sexy” dlc’s?? -.-

laurensaurier 25 September, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   6

Happy to see Gladiator in the store! Hoping to receive the email with the code to dowload it for free asap!

Is qforce owners getting ratchet gladiators free?

Yes! Finally Can’t wait for my Ratchet Gladiator Code to come through! Also PS Plus is amazing in October looking forward to playing Dragon’s Dogma and Far Cry 3.

Is the maintenance still going on , if so what time is it due to be finished.

fps_d0minat0r 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   10

£44.99 for a kit update on Fifa 13 vita?
SCAM!

Carnivius_Prime 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   11

Shall wait for my Ratchet Gladiator code. Nothing else interests me in the store today, not even any of the PS Plus stuff (wish SF X Tekken was the PS3 version).

FatalExpert 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   12

Almost surreal to see Ratchet Gladiator finally hit the store, do we have to wait for codes or will this show up on our registered discs benefits Jawad.

Thanks

chrisredfield_97 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   13

Sorry only a question bro and i need you to answer me with your deeply honest i just wanted to ask if beyond two souls demo will come to Greece because i thought that the demo was going to come for all ps plus subscibers and not for specific countries please i need an answer.Thanx and have a nice day.

Are you serious?! STILL no One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 dlc for the EU? USA has had 3 weeks of dlc now and they got the game AFTER us!

Finaly ratchet gladiator! and just when i gave up too! 1 question tho: will those who bought qforce still get it free? thanks

cognac-vsop 25 September, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   16

Can we please get those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows Avatars the US store got yesterday? I want them really bad!! Thanks.

I just noticed that Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut is listed in this update for the PS3, but not for the Vita. Is there a particular reason for this or is it a mistake in the listing?

Jason (Vita Player Reviewer)

@Jawad please, tell me you have news about Atelier Meruru Plus in Russia(

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 3:23 pm

Unfornately the only change has been for New Zealand at the moment Sorry to disappoint :(

Well, PSN is having maintenance now, so this is pretty useless..

Anyways, are the codes for Gladiator HD far away?

I am not happy at all. What the hell do you think you are playing at with the Beyond Demo? In the UK you expect us to pre-order it from the worst company in the country to play it today yet German, Italy, Spain and Poland get it for doing nothing more than having plus? I demand it gets put on here immediately. I have seen them go without stuff in the past because of age restrictions etc and they have always been compensated so what the hell is going on. I am very tempted to ignore this game until I can find it pre-owned so neither you or the rest of the bad decision team can get any of my money from it. What an absolute joke.

Mister-Jonny 25 September, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   21

Woo, Ratchet Gladiator. We should be getting an email: this is from the email with the Motorstorm voucher in.

“We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStation®3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email.”

So, watch your inbox, I suppose.

Problem: I can’t claim touch my katamari under my Plus membership because apparently I have an EU voucher discount on that game. Is there any way for me to get the game via Plus seeing as I am a plus member?

Can someone please explain why it’s taking so long for netflix to come to vita??

ps any word on the vita version of terraria?

I don’t we’ll get it free even though we bought qforce, tis only feeling hmphhh

so just like counter strike yugioh is gonna be covered up and never released here at this rate?

Just a shoutout to let you guys know that October PS+ line-up is spectacular!

So many negative comments recently (ignore my ramblings under Lone Survivor post…), I felt the need to high-five you for PS+ offering.

@Jawad, any news regarding Disgaea D2 release on the 27th of September. Will it be disc only or will there be a online release, I would prefer to buy it online but to my knowledge no information has been given about that, if you could clear things up it would be awesome.

Thank you.

superpatchy66 25 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   28

Wow £45 for vita fifa.
I heard that this was just cosmetic changes only. Can anyone confirm that there are any substantial updates?

I’m in the same boat as #21… Can’t buy Katamari due to a 10 EUR discount that I never used (was a voucher in Ridge Racer if I remember correctly) Can this be removed so I can get the PS+ download please.

thanks for the update on ratchet jawad.

what was the reason for sole survivor going on the store before the update?

TheBigBoss0001 25 September, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   31

When are we getting more PS1 games?

@superpatchy66

there is zero new gameplay in fifa 14.

its a reskin to add new kits and update squads.

apart from that its the EXACT same game as the last 2 fifa titles on vita

Er, everyone that been asking can you not see the red bit about ratchet gladiator, we get a e-mail with the code to put in when the mainentace has ended, for the 2nd time no more asking about a ratchet game because its here

DiazVice1999 25 September, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   34

What time will Apocalypse DLC for CoD Black Ops 2 be available for download? Please respond :)

nexusdroid 25 September, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   35

Any one able to confirm cross buy for Lone Survivor is actually working? No mention of it on the PS3 description, vita listing says “cross platform”. Had issues with Kickbeat last week not showing / downloading correctly.

richrich1991 25 September, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   36

any news on TMNT out of the shadows jaw said 25th

BEYOND: Two Souls demo ([b]Exclusive to[/b] Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland)

WHAT?????

any chance of iplayer being added to vita?

should i email bbc?

Any chance Netflix app will come to the VIta in the EU, I’m pretty sure it is out in the US, how come we haven’t heard anything about it over here for ages?

Also, any chance we will get more PS1 compatible games for Vita, there’s a ton already of course, but more is never a bad thing. Some more PS1 games would be great, where are the Strike games (nuclear/soviet) that are on the US store and Vita compatible but no hint over here, and Future Cop is available here but only works on Vita over there and not here. Why no GTA1/London/2 either, Rockstar North is based here in the UK, I doubt people wouldn’t want to pick up these classics.

will the ratchet code work in aus? thanks

graphicology 25 September, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   41

Guys, Its clearly an issue that Netflix is still not out on Vita,

I don#t know whos fault it is but I am sure the community would really appreciate it if you could make a call and ask

we don’t have the contacts that you have, even if its not coming out for a year someone knows im sure.

Please could we have an update on this

Many Thanks

Gamesgbkiller 25 September, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   42

Nice update.

When we will receive Ratchet Gladiator codes ?

Thanks :)

Will we ever get any DLC for One Piece Pirate Warriors 2?

Sweet update, glad I held off on getting Dragon’s Dogma. My plus sub ended a week or so ago, will def have to resub soon. Any chance of the following ever coming to the IGC;

- Dishonored
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Rainbow Moon
- Ibb and Obb
- Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
- (perhaps in due time even Diablo 3?)

When trying to download Touch My Katamari I get the following error:

You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
You already own
Touch My Katamari (10 EUR discount)

Please can you fix this? I have the discount in my service list for some reason but obviously this is useless to me, I am completely blocked from downloading the game :(

RonnyTheKing 25 September, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   46

i realy starting to doubt that we will be seeing the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Sexy DLC. Thank you sony eu

miky_magawolaz 25 September, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   47

Yet another week without Vita sales. Good job SCEE.

6 months…
That’s how long it’s taken to get the EU version of Ratchet: Gladiator.
Ratchet: Deadlocked (US counterpart) has been available since May.
That code better materialise soon. I’ve waited long enough.
And I refuse to pay £12 for a game the US have had for 6 months at $10 (just over £6).
It’s an extortionate price.
Especially considering the wait.

smashing1234 25 September, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   49

Man, I hope I get my Ratchet Gladiator code soon!

Next week, Are you a gamer Jawad? Do you remember how long the week before GTA V was?

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 4:21 pm

Am I a gamer? Of course.

But know this, I was enjoying Kingdom Hearts HD over GTAV, believe it or not. Different strokes, for different folks ;)

Load all