Posted 3:01pm

PlayStation Store update: FIFA 14, Ratchet Gladiator, Lone Survivor, more

An array of big titles launch this week, with football mammoth FIFA 14 and free-to-play scrapper Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters leading the way. You may also have noticed a special drop yesterday of Lone Survivor, available for PS3 and PSVita.

Those who purchased Ratchet and Clank QForce on PS3 between 30th November 2012 and 21st May 2013 will receive an email containing a voucher to redeem the game at no additional cost.

PS Plus subscribers, what a treat October will be for you. Far Cry 3, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita) and one of my favourites of this gen, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen! All this and more are into October’s line up, available for download today, providing you with a seriously good selection of awesome games to get stuck into.

The Warzone sale and Guitar Hero/DJ Hero sale continue for one more week, so snap up anything you haven’t soon! You’ll also have a chance to get hold of Splinter Cell Blacklist at a heavily reduced price over the weekend, so keep an eye out for that.

Last but not least, there’s still one more week left to get your pre-order in for rain, so if you haven’t managed to get on it yet maybe now might be the time and make sure you have enough funds in your wallet, or you’ll lose out on the extra goodies.

Finally, please be aware that there is PlayStation Network maintenance planned for this evening, between 6:15pm and 12:15am BST. You will not be able to make any purchases during this time, though if you are signed in before the maintenance begins you should be able to continue online play. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

EmailHero_PlusOctober_EN_PVWIMG

PS3

• Far Cry 3
  • Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

PS Vita

• Street Fighter x Tekken
  • Touch My Katamari

BEYOND: Two Souls demo (Exclusive to Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland)

PS Plus Discount

EP4108-NPEB01786_00-DOA5UHDDBOOT0000_en_THUMBIMG
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters
Price: €0.49
PEGI: 16
Availability: Germany Only

EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE_en_THUMBIMG
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (available from 27th September)
Price: £59.99/€69.99

PS3 demos (Free)

EP4404-NPEB90521_00-DNF00DEMOEUR0000_en_THUMBIMG
Do Not Fall
PEGI: 3

PS Vita games

EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE_en_THUMBIMG
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (available from 27th September)
Price: £44.99/€49.99
PEGI: 3

PSP

EP0006-NPEB01384_00-FIFA14PSNLICENSE_en_THUMBIMG
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (available from 27th September)
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 3

PS3 DLC

Alien Spidy

• Easy Breezy

Prices: £1.99/€2.49
Availability: Not available in Denmark, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Apocalypse

Prices: £11.59/€14.49

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters

• DOA5 Characters (£3.19/€3.99 each)
  • Story Mode (£11.99/€14.99)
  • School Uniform (£1.59/€1.99 each)

Availability: Not available in Russia

Dynasty Warriors 8

• Original Costume Pack 3 (£4.79/€5.99)
  • Original Costume Pack 4 (£4.79/€5.99)
  • Wallpapers – Female Set (£0.79/€0.99)
  • Original Costume Pack All (£17.99/€21.99)

Availability: Not available in Russia

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

• Two Snow Miku 2013 costumes

Prices: £1.99/€2.49

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• Autumn Seasonal Creator Kit (limited time)

Prices: Free

Splinter Cell Blacklist

• Homeland Pack

Prices: £5.49/€6.99

Tour De France 2013

• Tour De France 2013 – 2013′S Database

Prices: £0.75/€0.89
Availability: Not available in Turkey

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• Autumn Seasonal Creator Kit (limited time)

Prices: Free

Weekend Deal

• Splinter Cell Blacklist – Was €69.99/£55.99, now €39.99/£29.99 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

240 Comments 19 Author replies
Show oldest first

Where is Netflix for the Vita?

Any idea of when those of us who are expecting codes for Ratchet: Gladiator are gonna get them?

undergroundgr 25 September, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   3

please tell me where is nba2k14?the game comes out on tuesday ,before the next store update?do i have to buy it on retail?please respond.

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

It should be out next week though the date is likely a Friday to match the retail release. 1st October would be the US release date.

And who is stalling its release, Sony Europe or Netflix themselves?

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

Unfortunately I don’t have any awareness on Netflix as it isn’t something I personally deal with.

where are the DOA5U “ultimate sexy” dlc’s?? -.-

laurensaurier 25 September, 2013 @ 3:06 pm   6

Happy to see Gladiator in the store! Hoping to receive the email with the code to dowload it for free asap!

Is qforce owners getting ratchet gladiators free?

Yes! Finally Can’t wait for my Ratchet Gladiator Code to come through! Also PS Plus is amazing in October looking forward to playing Dragon’s Dogma and Far Cry 3.

Is the maintenance still going on , if so what time is it due to be finished.

fps_d0minat0r 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   10

£44.99 for a kit update on Fifa 13 vita?
SCAM!

Carnivius_Prime 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   11

Shall wait for my Ratchet Gladiator code. Nothing else interests me in the store today, not even any of the PS Plus stuff (wish SF X Tekken was the PS3 version).

FatalExpert 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   12

Almost surreal to see Ratchet Gladiator finally hit the store, do we have to wait for codes or will this show up on our registered discs benefits Jawad.

Thanks

chrisredfield_97 25 September, 2013 @ 3:08 pm   13

Sorry only a question bro and i need you to answer me with your deeply honest i just wanted to ask if beyond two souls demo will come to Greece because i thought that the demo was going to come for all ps plus subscibers and not for specific countries please i need an answer.Thanx and have a nice day.

Are you serious?! STILL no One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 dlc for the EU? USA has had 3 weeks of dlc now and they got the game AFTER us!

Finaly ratchet gladiator! and just when i gave up too! 1 question tho: will those who bought qforce still get it free? thanks

cognac-vsop 25 September, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   16

Can we please get those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows Avatars the US store got yesterday? I want them really bad!! Thanks.

I just noticed that Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut is listed in this update for the PS3, but not for the Vita. Is there a particular reason for this or is it a mistake in the listing?

Jason (Vita Player Reviewer)

@Jawad please, tell me you have news about Atelier Meruru Plus in Russia(

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 3:23 pm

Unfornately the only change has been for New Zealand at the moment Sorry to disappoint :(

Well, PSN is having maintenance now, so this is pretty useless..

Anyways, are the codes for Gladiator HD far away?

I am not happy at all. What the hell do you think you are playing at with the Beyond Demo? In the UK you expect us to pre-order it from the worst company in the country to play it today yet German, Italy, Spain and Poland get it for doing nothing more than having plus? I demand it gets put on here immediately. I have seen them go without stuff in the past because of age restrictions etc and they have always been compensated so what the hell is going on. I am very tempted to ignore this game until I can find it pre-owned so neither you or the rest of the bad decision team can get any of my money from it. What an absolute joke.

Mister-Jonny 25 September, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   21

Woo, Ratchet Gladiator. We should be getting an email: this is from the email with the Motorstorm voucher in.

“We will also provide you with a free download of Ratchet: Gladiator on PlayStation®3 when it releases on PlayStation Store. You will receive more information on this in a further email.”

So, watch your inbox, I suppose.

Problem: I can’t claim touch my katamari under my Plus membership because apparently I have an EU voucher discount on that game. Is there any way for me to get the game via Plus seeing as I am a plus member?

Can someone please explain why it’s taking so long for netflix to come to vita??

ps any word on the vita version of terraria?

I don’t we’ll get it free even though we bought qforce, tis only feeling hmphhh

so just like counter strike yugioh is gonna be covered up and never released here at this rate?

Just a shoutout to let you guys know that October PS+ line-up is spectacular!

So many negative comments recently (ignore my ramblings under Lone Survivor post…), I felt the need to high-five you for PS+ offering.

@Jawad, any news regarding Disgaea D2 release on the 27th of September. Will it be disc only or will there be a online release, I would prefer to buy it online but to my knowledge no information has been given about that, if you could clear things up it would be awesome.

Thank you.

superpatchy66 25 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   28

Wow £45 for vita fifa.
I heard that this was just cosmetic changes only. Can anyone confirm that there are any substantial updates?

I’m in the same boat as #21… Can’t buy Katamari due to a 10 EUR discount that I never used (was a voucher in Ridge Racer if I remember correctly) Can this be removed so I can get the PS+ download please.

thanks for the update on ratchet jawad.

what was the reason for sole survivor going on the store before the update?

TheBigBoss0001 25 September, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   31

When are we getting more PS1 games?

@superpatchy66

there is zero new gameplay in fifa 14.

its a reskin to add new kits and update squads.

apart from that its the EXACT same game as the last 2 fifa titles on vita

Er, everyone that been asking can you not see the red bit about ratchet gladiator, we get a e-mail with the code to put in when the mainentace has ended, for the 2nd time no more asking about a ratchet game because its here

DiazVice1999 25 September, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   34

What time will Apocalypse DLC for CoD Black Ops 2 be available for download? Please respond :)

nexusdroid 25 September, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   35

Any one able to confirm cross buy for Lone Survivor is actually working? No mention of it on the PS3 description, vita listing says “cross platform”. Had issues with Kickbeat last week not showing / downloading correctly.

richrich1991 25 September, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   36

any news on TMNT out of the shadows jaw said 25th

BEYOND: Two Souls demo ([b]Exclusive to[/b] Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland)

WHAT?????

any chance of iplayer being added to vita?

should i email bbc?

Any chance Netflix app will come to the VIta in the EU, I’m pretty sure it is out in the US, how come we haven’t heard anything about it over here for ages?

Also, any chance we will get more PS1 compatible games for Vita, there’s a ton already of course, but more is never a bad thing. Some more PS1 games would be great, where are the Strike games (nuclear/soviet) that are on the US store and Vita compatible but no hint over here, and Future Cop is available here but only works on Vita over there and not here. Why no GTA1/London/2 either, Rockstar North is based here in the UK, I doubt people wouldn’t want to pick up these classics.

will the ratchet code work in aus? thanks

graphicology 25 September, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   41

Guys, Its clearly an issue that Netflix is still not out on Vita,

I don#t know whos fault it is but I am sure the community would really appreciate it if you could make a call and ask

we don’t have the contacts that you have, even if its not coming out for a year someone knows im sure.

Please could we have an update on this

Many Thanks

Gamesgbkiller 25 September, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   42

Nice update.

When we will receive Ratchet Gladiator codes ?

Thanks :)

Will we ever get any DLC for One Piece Pirate Warriors 2?

Sweet update, glad I held off on getting Dragon’s Dogma. My plus sub ended a week or so ago, will def have to resub soon. Any chance of the following ever coming to the IGC;

- Dishonored
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Rainbow Moon
- Ibb and Obb
- Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
- (perhaps in due time even Diablo 3?)

When trying to download Touch My Katamari I get the following error:

You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
You already own
Touch My Katamari (10 EUR discount)

Please can you fix this? I have the discount in my service list for some reason but obviously this is useless to me, I am completely blocked from downloading the game :(

RonnyTheKing 25 September, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   46

i realy starting to doubt that we will be seeing the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Sexy DLC. Thank you sony eu

miky_magawolaz 25 September, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   47

Yet another week without Vita sales. Good job SCEE.

6 months…
That’s how long it’s taken to get the EU version of Ratchet: Gladiator.
Ratchet: Deadlocked (US counterpart) has been available since May.
That code better materialise soon. I’ve waited long enough.
And I refuse to pay £12 for a game the US have had for 6 months at $10 (just over £6).
It’s an extortionate price.
Especially considering the wait.

smashing1234 25 September, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   49

Man, I hope I get my Ratchet Gladiator code soon!

Next week, Are you a gamer Jawad? Do you remember how long the week before GTA V was?

Jawad Ashraf 25 September, 2013 @ 4:21 pm

Am I a gamer? Of course.

MaxDiehard 25 September, 2013 @ 3:32 pm   51

Weekend Deal

This is ridiculous. The discounted price is what the normal price should be in the first place. It’s £30 on Steam, and that’s without discounts.

I hope SCEE doesn’t pull this crud with PS4 titles.

Nightmare966 25 September, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   52

FINALLY DOA5:U IS HERE!

After this caps rejoice, I have to ask… Is the remaining DLC for the game (individual costumes), coming out next week?

Also, lemme grab LBP2 Free DLC :P

Thanks Jawad.

And try out Core Fighters when able if you never played much DOA before! :)

smashing1234 25 September, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   53

Also, will Borderlands 2 ever come to PlayStation Plus as an Instant Game Collection game?

UltraSilver64 25 September, 2013 @ 3:35 pm   54

Nice one Jawad! I can already imagine the collective sigh of relief from every Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force owner from this news, myself included (sigh)!

Quick question (which might be a bit of a noob question), if you sign in to the web-based PlayStation Store through a browser, does this allow to play online using your PS3/Vita during the maintenance? Or do you have to sign in physically on those devices to remain online during the maintenance?

Still, that’s Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Touch My Katamari for me this month (as well as Ratchet Gladiator HD, once my code comes through)!

Keep it up with PlayStation Plus, Sony!

Stonesthrow 25 September, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   55

@Jawad Any idea untill when that offer stands for 3 months extra PLUS if you get a year? I’d like to get PLUS for online on ps4 but trying to hold out for a selection of games that suits me better.

SwingerE11 25 September, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   56

Is there a way to organise the view downloads section on the store?
Like separating PS+ games, dlc’s, demos and full games.

FatalExpert 25 September, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   57

Cheers Jawad. I certainly do.

Just asked because the disc for Q-Force has a single use registration option under the xmb which linked disc benefits to the account hence I thought it might have automatically shown up in the store link when clicking through using the disc. No massive rush to be honest, they haven’t made a noteworthy Ratchet game since Crack in Time.

So we will get code today right? Since I don’t wan’t to pay for a game that was promised for americans free and after 4 months later we get it, but not free.

MaxDiehard 25 September, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   59

@Stonesthrow

Get PS+ anyway. You can always add each months’ games to your list via the web store, plenty to play once Gaikai comes into effect.

Looking forward to playing my PS3 games on Vita.

Richrich1991 if you had check Facebook you would know it was delayed on the tmnt front for bug fixing (in other words it might have failed a Sony qa hence the delay)

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 3:45 pm   61

Any info on Toro’s Friend Network coming out this year? Also, thank you for giving me to download the game. = )

Stonesthrow 25 September, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   62

@MaxDiehard Yea but I usually own the ones I’m interested in so I’m really just waiting so it can last me longer on ps4 (for online) but it would be stupid not to take advantage of that 3 months extra offer :p

cognac-vsop 25 September, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   63

TMNT Avatars please!!!

BeadiestHawk 25 September, 2013 @ 3:47 pm   64

So playstation have a fortnightly sale and xbox have a weekly one?

You really don’t make it easy for someone if he wanted to buy something. And I am not gonna say anything about the differences between currencies.

Anyone know when Flashback will be coming to psn?

Agamer2006 25 September, 2013 @ 3:50 pm   67

I cant seem to be able to download Touch My Katamari through plus.

This message shows when I click to try and download it

“You are not able to purchase this product for the following reasons: You already own – Touch My Katamari (10 Euro discount)

I used the code that I got with my ridge racer Vita copy about a year ago, but I never went on to purchase the game though.

ryannumber3gamer 25 September, 2013 @ 3:52 pm   68

Hello Jawad, Has the Ratchet Gladator HD emails been sent yet?

Also great PS Plus games this week :D. Can’t wait to play Street Fighter X Tekken on Vita :D

Got Ratchet and Clank back in November but held off playing until the ridiculously late Vita version arrived. Now find out that in doing so I miss out on a free game as way of apology. Great!

please help me
I bought q force and now i need to get gladiator on free
but my email deleted and i cant change my password becuase the password old and i cant remember what is the password (it save me Automatic)

now what What should I do?

ty

Man, I sure hope I meet the criteria for Ratchet: Gladiator! I believe I bought my QForce copy on the 11th of May, and I DID play an online match before the 25th. Or so I hope I did. We’ll see how it goes!

you point to that post about the Beyond demo as though it explains anything.

well it doesn’t so i’m asking directly why only certain countries plus users are getting it and most of Europe isn’t?

threestepguide 25 September, 2013 @ 4:00 pm   73

ru.playstation.com wrote Beyond demo will be available 25.09.13. So that was their mistake? Also, no Splinter Cell Blacklist price reduce for Russia?

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   74

No Beyond demo for UK?

Shadowdragoon 25 September, 2013 @ 4:03 pm   75

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.

News one DLC/games Like Disgaea 3 (Vita) here in Scandinavia?

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Are we ever going to get a better way of searching our download list? Mine is close to getting to 900 items, just try to get through that slow-loading list to your early purchases… Even on the webstore that now also shows your download list, it hasn’t improved at all.

Just offer some search and category functionality here already… A way to hide all the free/€0,- demos/items and just show DLC, Game purchases, etc. Make a real “your game collection”…

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   77

Sounds like I haven’t met the criteria for Ratchet HD. I bought Q-Force on 21st May.

Well I’m not that super hyped about Beyond: Two Souls to be frank but since the demo is, so far, exclusive to only 4 countries (I actually do not understand why’s that) and that includes mine I kinda feel obligated to try it out. :P

I’m glade finally have Core fighters and the school costumes, but we are still missing the Ultimate Sexy costume pack. Where is it?

Tender_Brans0n 25 September, 2013 @ 4:23 pm   80

Hi Jawad,

Quick question. Is the purchase date for Qforce an error? I bought my copy on the 29th of november (or before, my first trophy for the game is dated 29th of november).

Will secret agent clank hit the european market anytime soon? Been waiting since U.S got it sometime in 2010 :/

CyDoNiA-UK 25 September, 2013 @ 4:32 pm   82

Hope I get the email for Ratchet: Gladiator…

Won’t hold my breath because I never got the code got Motorstorm RC but as I already owned that I wasn’t bothered enough to call premium rate lines to get a code.

Just hope this time you send the codes as promised!

Chocobo115 25 September, 2013 @ 4:32 pm   83

Sorry to ask for theese things. But do you know when the first Disgaea D2 DLC will hit the store?

And any chance we can get a mini sale on Gravity Rush DLC to celebrate the announcement of GR2? Kinda itching for some more Gravity Rush, but being a cheapskate as I am, I’ve been waiting for the DLC to go on sale.

Oh and lastly: Is there any chance Street Fighter X Tekken DLC characters will go on a sale soon?

GradonPrower 25 September, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   84

Jawad, You might be aware that some DLC for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory had to be updated because there was a glitch in them. “New Party Member IF” and “New Party Member Compa”.

Well for those that didn’t buy the DLC it is still no longer on the store available for purchase. Can these be reuploaded please?

darkhearthowlin 25 September, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   85

Seriously Jawad why is that core fighters gets doa u dlc and they retail copy of the game still hasnt seen either the ultimate sexy dlc or the school uniform pack just exactly what is the hold up. I am sure i am not the only fan seriously annoyed that we are being missed around do you you have any news on it at all? Are we even getting it at all?

Wings_of_Rain 25 September, 2013 @ 4:36 pm   86

When Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate will be available in Russia?

Thanks ALL SCEE staff for an amazing EU Plus update!
I really don’t know how it can get any better!
Thanks again!

phoReality 25 September, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   88

I see “Not available in Russia” too often during last months. Why is it so?

Who on earth is FIFA 14 £60? A full £20 more than it is in shops, yet in NA the digital version is the same price as retail. This is truly pathetic

Why*

Omegabug2003 25 September, 2013 @ 4:56 pm   91

When are we going to get some PS1/PS2 classics again? The US seems to get all the good stuff and a steady build of Classics yet we have to endure ANOTHER lacklustre update with them missing again

Those who are running things behind the scenes are bunch of slow incompetent numpties. We were told months ago Legend of Dragoon would be releasing on the Store, but still nothing.

Also that is an outrageous stunt you pulled with the Beyond: Two Souls demo.

Dreadful

IanWindram 25 September, 2013 @ 5:07 pm   92

I bought Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force earlier in the year before the cutoff date for Motorstorm RC. I never received the email with the code.

Will I get the code with my Gladiator email? Or is it too late for that game?

Will the following Uncharted 3 DLC be available for free for a limited time only:

Flashback Map Pack #1 & #2
The Fort Co-op Adventure
Co-op Shade Survival Mode
Drake’s Deception Map Pack

I have got all Uncharted 2 DLC for free from the limited time and enjoys playing both Uncharted 2 & 3 on single player and multiplayer!!

Onlyrealmatze 25 September, 2013 @ 5:12 pm   94

@avangerrr (#22)
Same Problem here, I cannot download Touch my Katamari.
When I enter the store from my browser it says I cannot buy it because I own the 10 Euro Discount.
Hope this will be fixed soon :/

Carnivius_Prime 25 September, 2013 @ 5:13 pm   95

Got my Ratchet Gladiator code email just now and downloading my free copy so yay! :)

Just received my code for Ratchet Gladiator. Thank you Sony.

andrecosta92 25 September, 2013 @ 5:17 pm   97

this has nothing to do with the updates, but is there any chance of netflix or any service related to movies coming to Portugal?

For anyone having trouble downloading Touch My Katamari, there’s a quick fix.

Log onto the Sen Store through your internet browser, search for Touch My Katarmari. There are two results, the first one will give you an error, the second one is the PS Plus freebie version.

Well it worked earlier this afternoon.

FatalExpert 25 September, 2013 @ 5:27 pm   99

Cheers Sony, R&C Gladiator received & redeemed. :)

silmorat1 25 September, 2013 @ 5:30 pm   100

Yey I got the ratchet code just now……..yippee been waiting a long time for this……funnily I couldn’t really play qforce on the Vita because it was so bad.

Seriously give Fifa14 a miss if you already have a Fifa13 or Fifa Soccer on the Vita, as the new one is identical apart from cosmetic and team updates. All EA should of done is released a dlc patch but wanting £44.99 is ridiculous.

Coody-Baroody 25 September, 2013 @ 5:30 pm   101

@link1983

“I demand it gets put on here immediately!”

Fail mate! Didn’t you realise what that would make you sound and look like while you were typing it?

Spoilt brat much?

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 5:32 pm   102

Doesn’t look like I’ll get the Ratchet HD code. It’s ok, I got the original PS2 version. Maybe because I got QForce too late. =\

Onlyrealmatze 25 September, 2013 @ 5:32 pm   103

@Hawkboi(97):
Nope, first one is the “Discount” Version (19,99)
Second one is freebie Version, gives an Error.

CreditDue 25 September, 2013 @ 5:33 pm   104

Where are the Watch Dogs avatars?

Just posting to say I just got my code for Ratchet: Gladiator, I assume if you already haven’t then anyone else waiting will get it soon.

RedMustang72 25 September, 2013 @ 5:39 pm   106

@82, CyDoNiA-UK, I’m in the same position. I bought the retail version and got my Plat on 4th February…yet never received a code for Motorstorm RC. I wasn’t too bothered either to chase it up, although I had a grumble about it on here not too long ago, but I hope this doesn’t affect my Ratchet entitlement. I linked the disc benefits to my account back then, but as yet haven’t received any Ratchet code…I hope this isn’t going to be an issue!

Hey Jawad, any chance you can help me out with the above? As for the download sorting on the store, I think it would be greatly appreciated by most, especially Plus members as they are obviously adding to that list every month, and it can be a nuisance scrolling through a very lengthy list.

An edit button on here would be appreciated too!! :)

i can see SCEE catalogue off playstation classic is dying out no new ps1 or ps2 games thanks a lot SCEE

jellyhedgehog 25 September, 2013 @ 5:55 pm   108

Why is Remember Me in price drops at 47.99?

kaibamoto 25 September, 2013 @ 6:01 pm   109

when will the doa5 sexy pack costumes be out???

So everyone has received their code? Not me, For god sake Sony…i’ve been waiting over 6 months for this.

DemonicPrime 25 September, 2013 @ 6:03 pm   111

^ I haven’t gotten it either, what gives?

Carnivius_Prime 25 September, 2013 @ 6:06 pm   112

Seems most people who’ve commented saying they have the Ratchet code are from the UK so maybe you folks from outside the UK just have a lil bit more patience and hope for the best. :)

chipito_90 25 September, 2013 @ 6:07 pm   113

I still haven’t gotten my code, but my brother who bought Qforce a month or two after me got his code. When will I get my code ? :(

DoYouLikeMyID 25 September, 2013 @ 6:07 pm   114

@Jawad

Wait, so I’m not the only one that’s currently playing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX over GTA V? Finally someone who understands me! ;)

Also, I just got my code for Ratchet Gladiator HD. Why are there so many good new and old games coming out at the moment? And IGC gets 5 new games today, and PS4 is about to be released in a couple of months.

2013 really has been a fantastic year for gaming, and my backlog is bigger than ever before.

Anyway, have a nice week everyone. :)

OrbitalFlow 25 September, 2013 @ 6:08 pm   115

And as usual the lack of responses from SCEE are deplorable

Everyone deserves a better customer service than the half-hearted responses that we’ve been seeing over the last few weeks.

Those who do reply often have zero clue either, so why bother replying?
It really shows SCEE don’t give a toss.
EU/UK will always be treated second best to the US, and now 4 EU countries get exclusive content before everyone else?

I expect the same attitude to flow over into the next generation, and it’s not something I wish to be a part of.

They probably send the codes by country. I haven’t gotten a code yet either. Was hoping to get it before the maintenance. Oh well.. :/

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 6:15 pm   117

I’m from the UK and still haven’t got the code. I bought when the Vita version came out so maybe I’m a little late for the game. Maybe tommorow I might.

Universquall 25 September, 2013 @ 6:20 pm   118

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Bundle. What’s extra in the bundle? None of the store descriptions say.

DemonicPrime 25 September, 2013 @ 6:21 pm   119

Side note too I’m having trouble downloading two of the three new PS3 PS+ titles. I got Far Cry 3 but the other two come up as errors. This has never happened before. What’s up?

ratchet code received at 18:11.

just missed the store lol

@supersmith2500

the codes were for people who had to wait on the vita version being released.
if you only bought it the day the vita version came out then you did not have to wait for your cross buy entitlement so i would say you dont qualify and if you do get a code its pretty lucky

@DemonicPrime

the psn is under maintenance thats why

URBANmonkey 25 September, 2013 @ 6:42 pm   122

Still no Ratchet code and I’m from the UK. My mate in Scotland got his a few hours ago. Hopefully it’ll arrive tomorrow, as I did get the Motorstorm email later too.

residentSteve 25 September, 2013 @ 6:47 pm   123

Cheers for Ratchet: Gladiator Sony I only downloaded the demo of qforce but didn’t like it and never brought the game and still got the code today, never did play it all those years ago can’t wait to give it a try.

DemonicPrime 25 September, 2013 @ 7:00 pm   124

Ah! That explains a lot!

Gamesgbkiller 25 September, 2013 @ 7:51 pm   125

Does the co-op in Ratchet: Gladiator HD still bugy ?

Because I heard there were lots of bugs and crashes.

I hope I can get an answer.

Thanks again.

I haven’t received my Ratchet Gladiator code yet. I did receive one for Motorstorm RC earlier this year but didn’t redeem it as I already had the game.

So when will everyone receive their codes?

thank you sony for the free game and now i can relax and wait for tuesday to come for the online part of gta5

Omegastoopreme 25 September, 2013 @ 8:37 pm   128

Still no Ratchet code :(

chipito_90 25 September, 2013 @ 8:37 pm   129

Still haven’t gotten my Gladiator code -_-

ActiveSparkles 25 September, 2013 @ 8:43 pm   130

netflix for vita? come on, us has had it how long now?

Looking forward to that Free ‘Ratchet: Gladiator HD’ email hopefully soon, cool :P

dark_angel69 25 September, 2013 @ 8:46 pm   132

“Am I a gamer? Of course.
But know this, I was enjoying Kingdom Hearts HD over GTAV, believe it or not. Different strokes, for different folks ;)”

Your not wrong there Jawad. Been enjoying Kingdom Hearts HD myself. The moment I put the disc into the PS3 my excitement for GTA V went right out the window and couldn’t enjoy GTA V so well due to missing KH. lol. Have you played Chain of Memories yet? I haven’t got round to it yet but the thought of a card based game is really weird. Now that I’ve finished off GTA V, can finally get back to KH!!!! YEAH!

@everyone else about Ratchet Gladiator code
Check your junk mail box. That is where I found mine

How long will the store be down for maintenance? Why is it down on store update day??

Omegastoopreme 25 September, 2013 @ 9:03 pm   134

@laudy123 re the outage day of choice:

I just mailed PSN support asking that (and about my lack of Ratchet code). I guess its to do with other countries having different store update days.

as usual the UK gets the poo covered end of the stick.

standtall007 25 September, 2013 @ 9:04 pm   135

Hi Jawad, how about those who bought QForce but never got to play it before may 21 2013??? i purchased Qforce 5th of Dec. 2012 so with the date i should have received the voucher (hopefully) because i have never received any vouchers for Motorstorm RC but i figured that was just because i had already purchased the game before getting Qforce… hmm hopefully i get an answer :/

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 9:04 pm   136

@laudy123
It’s a scheduled maintenance.

my code came at 17.19 BST so now i see some of you online when i get home thursday

Yes, that’s strange we have DoA5 in Russia, and we don’t – Ultimate.
I also can’t buy it on Xbox Live for Russia. If nothing changes in near future I’ll buy it for US account on Xbox Live.

Funny, i got email voucher code for Ratchet: Gladiator and i never purchased QForce for my PS3. And since i don’t have PS3 anymore, i give this code for someone. Think fast!

6M55-5RNE-FM3N

Aquatiger07 25 September, 2013 @ 9:36 pm   140

I’ve had no email for my free copy of Ratchet Gladiator :( When will i expect to get it?

I bought the game last December but haven’t played it yet. Is there a way I can send you my receipt as proof and get a code? You never said the final day to get a code was 21st May until today. I even asked you about it in “Ratchet & Clank: QForce PS Vita update”. It’s still there if you wanna check.
I bought every single R&C game, even if I can’t play them right way, to support the IG and Playstation in general and this is how I’m re-payed… That’s just unfair.

tired-hippo 25 September, 2013 @ 10:19 pm   142

Has the store even been updated? no black ops 2 new DLC…can’t find this free to play dead or alive…..-sigh-

Any news on those of us who can’t download katamari because of the 10 eur voucher?

Hey Jawad, if you are still checking the comments, 2 points:

- please note that igc list is not updated in AE store, this happened also last month where we had to search for the games to download them

- will there be any update on other plus content like 1hour trial, avatars and themes cause these didn’t change for months…..

Anyways love the update and good work guys, thanks

supersmith2500 25 September, 2013 @ 10:43 pm   145

Odd, we can still access the store. Is the maintenance actually ended early or postponed?

@Carmanen:
Would love to have it but it’s been used. I do have the PS2 original anyways.

thatrademarc 25 September, 2013 @ 11:00 pm   146

I also can’t seem to download Touch My Katamari. It still displays that its $24.95. I did apply a voucher code a while ago if that possibly affects it.

Thanks in advance if this gets fixed.

@137 Cloud_AC

Funny thing there : the original release date for Ratchet Gladiator HD was May 22nd, release date of QForce for Vita, and was meant as an apology for those who had to wait for QForce. So it actually makes a whole lot of sense that you had to play QForce before then to prove you actually owned it. And to prove you actually owned it, they said time and time again that you needed to play an online game and register your disc benefits. If you didn’t, it’s your own fault.

Nice to see that Ratchet: Gladiator is exactly the same as the buggy Deadlocked version that NA has had for 6 months already.

Impressions from Insomniac’s forum:

“Anyone who buys this game right now for 15 euros is getting ripped off, big time. I just finished my download, started up the game and what do you know, it’s EXACTLY the same as Deadlocked that was released MANY months ago. In other words, we’ve been waiting for localization all this time, good job Idol Minds!

The multiplayer is exactly the same, if not with more lag. The single player cutscenes have the exact same stutter in them that DL has, the biggest gripe with this game for most players I think. Ratchet’s head sticking through his helmet and Vox’s awkward gums are even precisely the same.

tl;dr
Do not buy, only get it if you’re getting it free anyway =/.”

@ 143

No, I was told by Ross Alexander that the deadline for the codes would be given in a later date. I’ve been checking the blog every single week since that day and not a single post about the game was made, just some questions by other users, every Store Update. And I was also told I only had to play the game, not register the disc benefits. Maybe that’s why many players who have played the game since launch day haven’t even received their MotorStorm RC code yet.

Here’s the original question and respective answer:

Posted on 17 May, 2013 at 2:40 pm by Cloud_AC
I have a question regarding the R&C Gladiator HD codes. I already bought the disc version of Q-Force but haven’t played it yet. Do I need to play it before the Vita version’s release to get the Gladiator code?

Posted on 20 May, 2013 at 9:42 am by Ross Alexander
You just need to play QForce on your PS3 or PS Vita while you’re connected online. The cut-off date for eligibility for Gladiator will be announced in a further blog post.

As you can see, the answer was given a day prior the Gladiator code deadline and they didn’t have a clue when it would be. You can only blame me for trusting the PS Blog staff, but I don’t want to play the blame game, I just want my Gladiator code.

Here’s the original question and respective answer:

Posted on 17 May, 2013 at 2:40 pm by Cloud_AC

Posted on 20 May, 2013 at 9:42 am by Ross Alexander

richrich1991 26 September, 2013 @ 12:00 am   152

still no email sigh …

Just got my code, thanks! I guess i should’ve been a little more patient.

HamzahSunbali 26 September, 2013 @ 3:06 am   154

Is there any chance that ” crash bash” and ” espn extreme games” will ever be in the store?!

Nistelroy78 26 September, 2013 @ 3:08 am   155

How long should it tage to get the R&C : Gladiator code – I know i am enigble for this because i got the Motorstorm RC code start of the year.

LemmingCounciler 26 September, 2013 @ 3:42 am   156

Any word on whether we are going to get Psychonauts on EU PSN? It was out in the US over a year ago!

Silent-Blair 26 September, 2013 @ 4:03 am   157

OK, I did not receive a code, even though I got the Motorstorm RC code. I know I’m definitely eligible as I bought the game in December. Anyone know what people in my situation should do now?

Platinum_Berlitz 26 September, 2013 @ 4:13 am   158

Signed into the store and saw Remember Me listed as a price drop for $39.95 but when I click on it, it says $88.95 and adding it to the cart still says $88.95 so is this an error?

Other than that I am wondering when Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels plus and a few others such as Counter Strike are being released here or should we just give up hoping?

prestitre 26 September, 2013 @ 4:23 am   159

I haven’t got my free Ratchet: Gladiator code yet. So where is it because i know that i should get it cause i got motorstorm: rc too. Insomniac send me my code soon please.

SUPERMARK007 26 September, 2013 @ 6:27 am   160

Still waiting on my email with the gladiator code, I got my motorstorm rc email earlier this year

ps_maxout 26 September, 2013 @ 6:32 am   161

do Australia get this? because i never got a code for Motorstorm RC, but i have Q-fore, I’ve played it online and activated the disc extras plus ive played it on my PSVITA

AL3KS4ND3R_1337 26 September, 2013 @ 6:37 am   162

Buying Q force was a good idea when getting RC Motorstorm and Ratchet Gladiator for free. Thank you Sony.

Omegastoopreme 26 September, 2013 @ 6:50 am   163

Still no code.

Dear Sony please remove your finger from wherever they currently are and use them to send the codes out!

chrishanner 26 September, 2013 @ 7:15 am   164

Hmmm, I got given a copy of Ratchet and clank Qforce for christmas, but due to various reasons, I haven’t had a chance to play it yet. I take it this means I won’t be able to get a free download code for Gladiator?

Morrywinn 26 September, 2013 @ 8:25 am   165

Still haven’t received my code. Did receive the Motostorm code a few months back, though. What gives?

No code yet here either. Got the Motorstorm RC code on Feb 23, 2013. The mail states that I also should be getting Ratchet Gladiator. Guess all I can do is to wait a few days and see what happends.

Omegastoopreme 26 September, 2013 @ 9:19 am   167

Still nothing.

Jawad Ashraf 26 September, 2013 @ 9:20 am   168

Regarding the codes, please wait as e-mails don’t just get delivered to everyone in one go. Also check your junk mail as well. If after a few days you still require more information then consumer services will take your queries :)

In other news, PS Plus subscribers who are having issues with Touch My Katamari, I’m happy to inform that this is being resolved today. Please allow some time before this updates on the store itself.

Is there any logical explanation why EU still lacks of DOA5U DLC which has been released in US/Japan few weeks ago? Are they gonna arrive at all for EU players? And from what ive heard, you can buy those DLC from US account and they work just fine in EU so there shouldnt be any techinal problems behind this? Yes, digital versions of game just released but retail copies has been avaivable in EU for few weeks now, so whats the problem?

Cheers Jawad, looking forward to taking Katamari for a spin later ;)

aw im 2 days late for the code. sony could i get a code since ive always been with you,almost had every sony console(missing psx, ps4 which im getting psp go)

Tender_Brans0n 26 September, 2013 @ 9:46 am   172

Jawad,

Can you please answer comment #80? The last time I had to contact customer support, It took me half an hour to explain what the problem was.

@all Dutch people: Anyone receive their code for Ratchet yet?

SquallsPetMoomba 26 September, 2013 @ 9:51 am   173

Why aren’t we getting early access to the Beyond demo? I was really excited and it turns out it’s not for us :(

GodOfWarGreece 26 September, 2013 @ 10:40 am   174

where is my code????

GodOfWarGreece 26 September, 2013 @ 10:40 am   175

where is my code for ratchet gladiator???? please answer my

BloodMountain88 26 September, 2013 @ 10:50 am   176

Is there a release date for Ridge Racer Driftopia? Ever since I tried out the Beta for the game, I’ve been getting a trophy sync error because the Beta installed the trophy list onto my PS3, and I’m getting fed up of having this constant syncing error because the trophies aren’t on Sony’s servers yet.

Platinum_Berlitz 26 September, 2013 @ 11:25 am   177

Signed into the store and saw Remember Me listed as a price drop for $39.95 save over 50% but when I click on it, it says $88.95 and adding it to the cart still says $88.95 so what is going on?

Other than that I am wondering when Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels plus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II and a few others such as Counter Strike are being released here or should we just give up waiting?

Still waiting for my Ratchet and Clank code, that said I’m still waiting for my Payday the Heist code that I was owed about 3-4 years ago from a promotion that didn’t materialise either.
You’ll forgive me for being a little skeptical about whether this one will actually happen for me…

Huono_peleis 26 September, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   179

You may have wait your Ratchet codes for a while. I’m still waiting stuff that were promised from two different promotions years back. Beyond Good and Evil and Renegade Ops that is.

Well. I’m not waiting anymore really, but don’t be surprised if you never get the code.

Hi Jawad, can you please explain why after more than week not the missing 25% discount on ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON – Advanced Edition was still not corrected? (Shows as 10% discount only instead in store and on web).

Thank you.

Thanks Jawad for sorting out the PS Plus Katamari problem quickly.

Much appreciated.

Bitlord44 26 September, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   182

Any news on One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 DLC? Seems to have come out in the US store

SnakeFangirl 26 September, 2013 @ 1:49 pm   183

Is there any chance that there will be any Splinter Cell Blacklist avatars coming to the store? I know they are available on the US store but hoping we will get some too :)

This is just ridiculous. I just found out 2 friends of mine received a code for Gladiator and they didn’t even bought or played QForce and I will not get one because I haven’t played the game yet, unless something random like this happens to me too.

Superbuu3 26 September, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   185

I think it would be great if it was mentioned on the blog when you had finished e-mailing out codes for ratchet gladiator. So then people would know if they were missing out. I wouldn’t be suprised if it took a few days to send out all those e-mails.

I have yet to receive a Gladiator code, although i did get a Motorstorm RC code.

I’m wondering when we will get One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 DLC as America got some free DLC over the last few weeks and we’ve had none.

Onlyrealmatze 26 September, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   186

@Jawad, regarding the Katamari issues:
Thanks a lot, now it works:)

laurensaurier 26 September, 2013 @ 6:15 pm   187

Jawad,

I still didn’n receive my Ratchet Gladiator code. I assume it should’ve been in my inbox by now?! Can you confirm that Sony is still busy sending? I did receive the Motorstorm code months ago.

@ other people from the Netherlands; I’d like confirmation if you did (or also did not) get your code.

TehPunizher 26 September, 2013 @ 6:16 pm   188

serious who do we have to email to get Netflix UK working on Vita :(

fix it add it please.

Thanks!!

URBANmonkey 26 September, 2013 @ 7:03 pm   189

Well I still haven’t gotten my Ratchet Code yet! :(

UK PS3 owner, brought the disc version of Q-force, and I did recieve the Motorstorm RC code. Here’s hoping it finally arrives tomorrow?

They’re still being sent out right???

chrispark 26 September, 2013 @ 8:27 pm   190

Still no code here either!
UK PS3 and Vita owner – definitely qualified for free code as bought game on first day of release and also received Motorstorm download code.
Please can you state when all codes have been sent out – so those who are entitled to them can start chasing up customer services?

There is an issue with installing the dragon’s dogma dark arisen game ><

every time I try to download it,
when it is close to finishing installing (85% and above)
it just kind of never continues to go up,
and it doesn't seem to be freezing…

It is installing right now for 5 hours!

I tried 2 times right now, even deleted some stuff…

plz help me or fix the issue :(

I checked again and it doesn’t seem to get stuck on a percentage, but it takes way longer than usual.
It just went a single percent up in 12 minutes.

orcun1000 27 September, 2013 @ 2:46 am   193

Hi, When will fifa 14 be released on PSN store to download??

Tender_Brans0n 27 September, 2013 @ 8:36 am   194

@187: Still no code for me..

@Jawad: How many days should we wait before contacting customer support? On a sidenote, I never received a code for Motorstorm RC which I was entitled to because I bought QForce. Though I never bothered with it because I already owned Motorstorm RC.

jellyhedgehog 27 September, 2013 @ 9:32 am   195

Does the weekend deal start today or tomorrow?

laurensaurier 27 September, 2013 @ 9:58 am   196

Just got of the phone with Playstation Benelux. They explained that it might take up till Tuesday to send out all the codes for Ratchet Gladiator. If I haven’t got my code by then, I should contact them again..

Also, when I tried to contact them by email, I received an automatic reply-mail that stated my email adress was not linked to an account, though I have received a lot of playstation mailings on that email adress. So, if you are (desperately) waiting like me, you might have to patient till Tuesday. Goodluck Y’all!

Still no code yet for Ratchet Gladiator :(

Not yet received my code for Gladiator either……..

I still haven’t received my code yet. :(
I got the code to download Motorstorm RC in February.

jellyhedgehog 27 September, 2013 @ 1:16 pm   200

I had to giggle. Black ops 2 sale price is the same as Ghosts pre-order price. Whoever does these digital prices is on acid.

gaming-kid 27 September, 2013 @ 1:17 pm   201

Still no sign of my code. Really hope I don’t have to go through to customer services…

SaintFredwin 27 September, 2013 @ 5:24 pm   202

£59.99 for FIFA 14 that can be bought for £39-45 in most retailers!? Daylight robbery!

chrishanner 27 September, 2013 @ 11:29 pm   203

Have I missed out on the free code for Gladiator? I have the disc release of Full frontal assault, but I never got round to playing it?

kevinm360 28 September, 2013 @ 1:16 am   204

Still no code for me neither and I bought QForce on launch day and played it a week or two later lol. I finished the single player game in December 2012.

I didn’t receive MotorStorm RC either, but that didn’t bother me as I’m not interested in that type of game. Still waiting for my Gladiator code though.

prestitre 28 September, 2013 @ 8:18 am   205

Still no code either please fix this problem :(

Yeah no code here either, does anyone remember how the US got their version? I vaguely remember them having to insert the disc and go through disc benefits similar to how you get the vita version but i could be wrong

where the hell is GTA V?!! did u guys remove it from kuwait, KSA, UAE and qatar’s PS stores?!!!

why is GTA V removed from kuwait, KSA, UAE and qatar’s PS store??!

URBANmonkey 28 September, 2013 @ 6:44 pm   209

Still No Ratchet Gladiator code either!! How long do we have wait????

I got the Motorstorm code, and Platted Q-Force after buying it week 1.

I really dont want to have to ring customer service as for the price of the call i’d probably be better of just buying the dam game lol

Yep, still no code for me either eventhough I did receive my Motorstorm RC code. Honestly Sony, this is embarrassing.

I haven’t received my code for Ratchet: Gladiator yet.

Just wondering if anyone else hasn’t?

@ joedix88: Me, but I think they have already finished with sending codes, so they forgot us. :(

Jonah3333 29 September, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   213

I still haven’t got my Ratchet Gladiator code and I played online before May 21st on Q-Force.

@Lolka95: I send an e-mail to SCEE and they ask me to wait until 2/10. I have hope =D

proyounixz 29 September, 2013 @ 6:05 pm   215

@Jawad Hello! Please tell us why Dead Or Alive 5 Ultiamte not in Russia PS Store? Thank you! Yours!

@ Gomas20: Thanks for the information! :) I have hope too now. :D

MorbidSoul 29 September, 2013 @ 11:15 pm   217

I just played the Beyond:Two Souls Demo because i got early access from my GAME pre-order. I can say this game is way beyond my expectations. It is incredible. The graphics are unreal for a PS3 game, it boggles the mind. Not only that but the gameplay has vastly improved, it’s engaging and fun. Just from playing the demo, this is game of the decade for me. Better than TLOU and GTA 5 in my opinion.

CharcoalDragon 30 September, 2013 @ 7:09 am   218

I really hope the system recognises my ratchet q force ownership. I’m afraid that it may have not registered. Waiting in stressful anticipation.

I’m also still waiting for my code… a friend of mine who bought and played Q-Force later then me already received his code. I did get my Motorstorm code way back

Infernum128 30 September, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   220

Me and a friend of mine got the game at launch both got the motorstorm code way back still both waiting on a code.

New_Bodhum 1 October, 2013 @ 9:26 am   221

Will we be gettingg the extra character modules for project diva F?
The sega site said it would be out on the 27th?

Still no code for Ratchet Gladiator…
And I don´t think I will receive it cause I’ve never received the motorstorm rc code too. I´ve bought the game in february and I’ve played it both on ps3 and vita.
Is anyone at the same situation? Please give me your feedback.
Thx

laurensaurier 1 October, 2013 @ 11:23 am   223

Sony Netherlands told me codes will be sent out today.

thorsseb 1 October, 2013 @ 11:32 am   224

Got the Motorstorm RC code back in Feb, but still no Ratchet Gladiator HD in my inbox…

IanWindram 1 October, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   225

Almost a week later and still no code :(

Played the game online before cut off and didn’t receive a Motorstorm code and still no Gladiator code either :(

Any updates?

Gomas20 1 October, 2013 @ 8:32 pm   226

@hfbvs: I’m in the same situation. SCEE said to wait until tomorrow. We only can wait http://blog.eu.playstation.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

URBANmonkey 1 October, 2013 @ 10:53 pm   227

Still no code! Hope it comes tomorrow. Be nice to get an official update from Jawad on here

How hard is it to send out emails????

@Gomas20: Thanks for the reply. Yesterday morning i sent an e-mail to SCE in Portugal but no anwser so far.
Let’s wait so, but my 6 yo daughter ask me every single day for it and I’m already out of justifications. Lol

@URBANmonkey: I really hope for an official information from Jawad today here on store update too.

Patience is the watchword!

Just get an answer by email from SCCE Portugal saying that RC Gladiator is already in the store, on my transfers list ready to download.
I hope all of you who are also eligible can receive your game.
Thx to SCEE Portugal for the fast answer.

Nothing for me still looks like I’ll have to go through customer support

URBANmonkey 3 October, 2013 @ 10:59 pm   231

So im from the UK and still dont have the Ratchet Code. I emailed the following;

help@uk.playstation.com
networksupport@uk.playstation.com
PlayStation@eu.playstationmail.net

Not heard back from any of them yet :( If someone has a different email addy for the UK team that have actually replied to you please post here

Will update with the Sony mail address that responds to me if and when

URBANmonkey 5 October, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   232

Got an email back that simply said to ring a 4p a min number..

After being on hold for god knows how long, and spending £3+ for that privilege the call hanged up on me..

So now I’m actually down £3+ and STILL HAVE NO Ratchet Gladiator Code.

Cheers SONY!

HelvetesHunden 7 October, 2013 @ 10:25 pm   233

I also have not received my Ratchet Gladiator code. I emailed customer support and got told to phone up. I called the number and told them my problem and then was told I would be sent a response via email, however I still have not heard anything… :(

should I have received my Gladiator code yet? I got the Motorstorm HD code a while ago but I haven’t seen anything for Gladiator :(

BleedingWell 10 October, 2013 @ 2:37 pm   235

What has happened to all of the Tales of Xillia attachments and school costumes?

They were all on the store only last week and now I can’t find any of them.

They are still on the US store so what’s going on?

UltraSilver64 10 October, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   236

Just got Ratchet Gladiator in my Download List today. Downloading it now…

Thanks, PlayStation Support!

Still missing Gladiator, and I am really saddened. I was really looking forward to it. I’ve heard codes have stopped going out :( Really, really sad.

Fancy93pants 19 October, 2013 @ 3:08 am   238

I still have not received my code for Ratchet: Gladiator. How should I get help in this matter?

Fancy93pants 20 October, 2013 @ 12:00 am   239

I was part of the original group to have played Q-Force online that received the Motorstorm RC game for free, which I think can be proved by looking at how I received the game (via code). I also have the Vita version of Q-Force on my PS Store available, further proving this point. I’m sure I am in the original list of users who were to receive the offer. Can I please have some help?

NiKPeebles1988 20 October, 2013 @ 4:29 pm   240

No sign of any code for gladiator :( really disappointed as I’m such a huge fan of the ratchet and clank series. All this hassle is enough to put even the biggest fans off! Any word sony?? :(