Posted 11:10am

New PS Store sales: save on LEGO titles, Saints Row, Devil May Cry HD, more

LEGOSale_FeaturedImage_EN

Hi everyone! I’m very happy to announce that today we have two sales coming your way with some great savings off a whole range of different games to keep everyone entertained!

First up, we’ve got together with our friends at Warner Bros and Disney Interactive to bring you savings across a range of LEGO titles!

Secondly, look out for our Out of Control Sale with savings on titles such as Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Devil May Cry HD Edition and Sleeping Dogs.

These deals will go live as soon as the store has updated later today, Wednesday 2nd October. Enjoy!

LEGO SALE:

PS3 Titles:

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95, now €11.99/£9.69/AU$17.95
Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Was €29.99/£19.99/AU$39.95, now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95

LEGO The Lord of the Rings
Was €39.99/£29.99/AU$49.95, now €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Was €19.99 / £15.99 / $29.95 Now €14.99/£11.99 / $21.95
Not available Croatia, India, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

DLC:

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – 5 Heroes Pack
Was €1.39/£1.15/AU$2.05, now €0.75/£0.59/AU$1.05

LEGO The Lord of the Rings Middle-earth Character Pack 1
Was €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95, now €0.99/£0.79/AU$1.45
Not available in Croatia, India, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

LEGO The Lord of the Rings Middle-earth Character Pack 2
Was €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95, now €0.99/£0.79/AU$1.45

Middle-earth Weapons and Magical Items Pack
Was €2.99/£2.39/AU$4.35, now €1.49/£1.19/AU$2.15

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 – 5 Spell Pack
Was €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95, now €0.75/£0.59/AU$1.05
Not available in Poland, Russia, Ukraine

PS Vita titles:

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €5.99/£4.79/AU$8.85

LEGO Batman: The Videogame
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95, now €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45
Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Out of Control Sale:

Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95, now €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75
Additional 10% off for Plus Members

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75
Not available in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Was €29.99/£19.99/AU$39.95, now €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95

Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$69.95, now €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95

Gotham City Impostors
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95, now €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

68 Comments 12 Author replies
Show oldest first

salvogdaze 2 October, 2013 @ 11:15 am   1

Nice Lego sale! Might be the right time to grab Lego Batman 2 for PS3.

Nothing for my like, but nice sale.

Anyway I wanted to ask you something Chris. Sometime in Augoust i asked for a sale at Sid Meier’s Pirates (PSP) you said you will look at it, any news ?

Fire_gamer555 2 October, 2013 @ 11:18 am   3

PLEASE ANSWER! ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

As you may know Playstation store is not available in every country in the world, So people that are in those countries, create a psn profile for another country. But here is the problem. When PS4 comes out I will be buying games digitally,… with a fake psn profile, and I am not a fan of that. If only Sony network will add more countries to their service. Im from Serbia (Eastern Europe). Please tell me if and when sony network will add Serbia to the list of supported countries.

PLEASE ANSWER! ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Any update on a Mass Effect DLC sale coming to PSN Europe any time soon? Thanks!

Chris Howe 2 October, 2013 @ 2:49 pm

Possibly, we have someting planned for DLC in the near future we just need to try and get everything we want signed off

Nice sale! Devil May Cry HD Collection is a must!

Any chance for a future Ratchet & Clank (HD Trilogy, A Crack in Time) sale?

gr0undp0und 2 October, 2013 @ 11:32 am   6

Why is it so hard to get a response from a mod or Sony rep on here? If you read this beyond page 2, don’t consider yourself lucky enough to get a “I have no further news” response.

Gotham City Impostors
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95, now €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members

Are you serious? This game is absolutely free on other formats. But of course thanks to PSN the devs gotta charge, way to give back to your fans who fill your pockets Sony.

Chocobo115 2 October, 2013 @ 11:36 am   8

Sorry to barge in on this post Chris

But I was wondering could we have a sale on the Gravity Rush DLC to celebrate the announcement of Gravity Rush 2?
I’ve been itching for some more Gravity Rush and feel that playing through the DLC would be nice. I just don’t want to pay fullprice for them since i’m just a student who has to be picky with what I buy :/

Chris Howe 2 October, 2013 @ 3:07 pm

As above we are looking at a DLC sale in the near future so it may get included in that, no promises though

how long is this sale going to be on for please?

Hey Chris

Great job securing these titles for a sale.

I was wondering if the long term IGC vita games will be updated next month? Also, will Super Stardust be in the IGC for Vita anytime? I’ll even take vague answers.

Thanks for the great work you’ve been doing since you started

Are any of the Lego games for Vita good? I hear they’re just poor 3DS ports. Anything worth getting?

KaneTheGoth 2 October, 2013 @ 11:57 am   12

I’m tempted by Lego LOTR or Pirates of the Caribbean. What’s the likelihood of them coming on plus for ps3? I know LOTR was out on Vita so just checking. Cheers.

Domatron0602 2 October, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   13

just a heads up chris.

you put street fighter 2 alpha 2. confused me slightly as its actually just called street fighter alpha 2.

so might wana edit that.

Hi Chris, thx for the nice sale. I know this is out of topic but this issue deserved an own post to clarify the situation.
Why aren’t we receiving the codes for Ratchet Gladiator?

Chris Howe 2 October, 2013 @ 3:17 pm

If you qualify for the offer and you have not recieved your code you will need to contact customer services

Tagged_Deaf 2 October, 2013 @ 12:04 pm   15

Nice sales, mind you.

Too bad I already owned all Saint Rows game, DMC Collection. Would snap them all up if I hadn’t bought them.

I don’t think I’m going to get any of Lego games anyway, wanted to save my money for Ellen Page next week and so.

loonyspoony 2 October, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   16

Would be interested in Lego Harry Potter 5-7 if the price is correct for PS3 but somehow I doubt it as retail price on PSN is £15.99.

Chris Howe 2 October, 2013 @ 3:24 pm

Sorry that is an error correct pricing is as follows:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 – Not available Croatia / India / Israel / Kuwait / Qatar / Saudi Arabia / Slovenia /Turkey / Ukraine / UAE
    Was €19.99 / £15.99 / $29.95 Now €14.99/£11.99 / $21.95
    Addition 10% off for Plus Members

I will get Fred to update the post.

Wished for more Vita stuff. Is LEGO Pirates of Caribbean a PSP game playable on Vita or is it full-blown Vita game with trophies and such?

Hi Chris,
I’ve got a question.

Do we have the possibility to buy Beyond 2 Souls from the Playstation Store?

Thanks for your answer. :)

nice ill be grabbing earthworm jim at that price thanks.

prob grab dmc hd as well, hope we do get the reboot soon in the igc.

chris will the plus heads up for next month tell us all 4 vita games for november or will we just find out the 2 titles in the normal rotation and find out later what the 2 long term titles are?

ArcaneDestiny 2 October, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   20

Hi there Chris,

First post and wanted to say thanks for all the great sales you and your team have provided each week. Theres some great deals this week as well with DMC HD collection and the Lego games of course that most should buy if they don’t have them.

Quick question: I was wondering if there would be a sale on Elemental Monster – Online Card Game. I know its an old game but my friends and I would love to buy some tickets and some booster packs but as it is now its quite expensive.

Oh and are there any Ps1 sales coming up? Would love to buy more ps1 games to add that nostalgic feelings =D

Thanks for your time do appreciate all the hard work you guys put in ^_^

Ahh man, I thought there were going to be some ps vita indie sales today, While I don’t doubt the Lego games are entertaining, they are not really my thing.

I am starting to like Indie games on my Vita quite a bit now but just wish they were cheaper under the £5 mark :(

loonyspoony 2 October, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   22

Prices are all over the place, Bionic Commando games are less than stated for 1&2 but more than stated for the combined edition, Lego HP is three times as much, Bodycount has a 25% plis discount.
What’s the point of the list if all the prices are wrong?

nothing there I want but dont have,are you doing the 12 deals for christmass this year and if you are will it be cross gen say deal 2 is watchdogs ps3 will you be puting up the ps4 version beside it,and btw why has there been a price increase on games on ps4 in europe but not in the usa ps4 games cost 60 dollars the same as ps3 in the usa sony said there would be no price increase for next gen games

Carnivius_Prime 2 October, 2013 @ 12:55 pm   24

Well I don’t like Harry Potter much at all but it seems to be by far the cheapest Lego game there and while I would prefer Lego Batman 2 I might go for Potter instead for an enjoyable Lego game for my PS3 and hope for Lego Batman 2 as a Plus freebie sometime soon.

Bahamut_MW 2 October, 2013 @ 12:57 pm   25

Hey Chris do we get a discount for sleeping dogs dlc? =D

Carnivius_Prime 2 October, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   26

Um. I just checked the store and Lego Harry Potter 5-7 on PS3 is £11.99 (and £10.79 with Plus sub).

Only game thats interesting for me is Lego Batman 2, but i can buy the retail version for EUR 10,00/15,00 so i wouldnt call this a sale. Vita version of Batman 2 is crap btw.

@Carnivus_Prime: I think they made a mistake again since it also says Lego HP 2 was EUR 9,99 while it was EUR 19,99 before the discount.

Lexingtongue 2 October, 2013 @ 1:13 pm   29

@gr0undp0und: Totally agree with you. They are more than happy to have their egos massaged and revel in the adulation of the mindless masses, but whenever you have a query that needs an answer you’re right out of luck. I asked a question over a week ago about The Last of Us and its trophy glitches and have been roundly ignored.

DoYouLikeMyID 2 October, 2013 @ 1:16 pm   30

I agree completely with @Chocobo115

I think it would be a great idea to celebrate the announcement of Gravity Rush 2, by putting the Gravity Rush dlc on sale. A bundle of all the dlc, at a discounted price would be fine as well.

Since a lot of people already own Gravity Rush through IGC, wouldn’t it make perfect sense?

Well, I would certainly love to see it :)

Carnivius_Prime 2 October, 2013 @ 1:17 pm   31

@WizzNl oh well, no purchase from me then. I was only gonna buy it if it was for about 3 or 4 pounds. :P

Still waiting for Saints Row 3 DLC sale! Would have been perfect occasion.

Spacey28 2 October, 2013 @ 1:27 pm   33

How come no Flashback for European PSN store, is this going to be another Counter Strike issue were the US PSN store has it and we never get it.

Chris Howe 2 October, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

Flashback should be going live today with a 20% Plus discount for the next two weeks

Carnivius_Prime 2 October, 2013 @ 1:29 pm   34

@32 Dunno what you mean. I’m in UK and downloading Flashback trial now.

centricbyte 2 October, 2013 @ 1:56 pm   35

A shame I don’t own a PS3 as this looks like a pretty nice sale! Pretty sad that the PS3 sales dwarf the vita sales, but I guess that’s to be expected when you compare how many games are available for each. Not too interested in lego games, so I’ll have to give this sale a miss, got a few games I wanted to buy that I was hoping would come on sale,

I second Chocobo115′s suggestion, a gravity rush DLC sale would be fantastic!

Speedfreak_R 2 October, 2013 @ 2:11 pm   36

So the DmC reboot isn’t in the sale? Then why does it show in the image?

@ Lexingtongue
Well duh! What did you expect? If you don’t understand why the blog isn’t the best place to gather such information, that’s entirely your own fault.

The job of Chris is to organize and promote the IGC and sales. Fred’s primary job is to promote new games and information on general news and announcement. It surely isn’t their task to gather information about single bugs and glitches.

But well done on insulting everyone here, just because you don’t manage to get Naughty Dog to fix their stuff.

A great sale! I am definitely tempted by Earthworm Jim HD at half price as it has received some great reviews and has simultaneous and online multiplayer!

Is the Vita version of Doctor Who: Eternity Clock on sale too?

Is there a separate sale price for Death Track: Resurrection for those of us who already own Anarchy: Rush Hour?

Endika_1992 2 October, 2013 @ 2:31 pm   39

Sleeping Dogs contains some DLC? Or some discount like in USA store?

Chris Howe 2 October, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

We have discounted the DLC for Sleeping Dogs 2 / 3 times over the last year, you need to grab it when you can

Huono_peleis 2 October, 2013 @ 2:47 pm   40

“LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Was €9.99, now €3.99″

Not even close. It’s €14,95.

Would you please stop the false advertising already.

dogwalker4000 2 October, 2013 @ 2:56 pm   41

No sale for Dr. Who on the Vita? :(

Shnoorum 2 October, 2013 @ 2:57 pm   42

Hello there. Out of curiosity, any chance of a Vita sale? In particular Earth Defense Force and Persona 4 The Golden? That would make my day. Recently got a 32GB memory card but haven’t had the chance to fill it with anything

topcat3001 2 October, 2013 @ 2:58 pm   43

Listed in the PS3 section…

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85

Is this true!?!? :O

Buying for sure.

Nightmare966 2 October, 2013 @ 2:59 pm   44

And that’s why I like you Chris so much. We ask for DMC HD on the PS2 sale and you do your best to bring it later.

We ask for LEGO games on IGC, give us what you’re able to, and whatnot gets added to a sale.

Thanks as always. Let’s see how much Dante I can afford, though!

Bergen00075 2 October, 2013 @ 3:00 pm   45

Ugh. Was excited to see LEGO Harry Potter in the sale and then disappointed to see they lied about the price. How does that even happen?

supersmith2500 2 October, 2013 @ 3:05 pm   46

Where’s the Store update from Jawad?

I noticed the US is having a sale ON Earth Defence Force 2017 for vita. Is there any chance this will be on sale here in the near future?

vectormatic 2 October, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   48

I’m pretty dissapointed, all the Vita games are either very old PSP games, or poorly done 3DS ports, at way too high prices.

The only game i’d even consider would be Batman 2, but not for €20, especially considering the US got a sale on it for $5 a while back.

matthiasjk 2 October, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   49

Not sure the store has been updated correctly – I was planning on picking up Lego Lord of the Rings and it doesn’t seem to be £19.99 – instead PS Plus discount appears to be deducted from the normal price…

crusher915 2 October, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   50

What Lego Game do you guys recommend for someone who hasn’t played any of them? (which is the best in your opinion)

Load all