Greetings gamers. I do hope you’ve all had a good week, and managed to squeeze in a little gaming here and there. Still maintaining an unhealthy relationship with GTA? I feel your pain.
If you’ve been too absorbed to stay abreast of developments here on PlayStation Blog, then please do see below for an a la carte catch-up reading menu. Highlights? A beefy look back at Puppeteer with creator Gavin Moore; big new trailers for Destiny and Assassin’s Creed 4, an early preview of the new PlayStation App with Shuhei Yoshida; two new Store sales and a new Gran Turismo 6 track unveiling.
Right, back to Los Santos. See you back here on Monday!
- Video Store update: Fast & Furious 6, After Earth, more
- Destiny box art revealed for PS3 and PS4
- Rain arrives on PS3 this week, see the new trailer
- New Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag trailer – The Heist
- LittleBigPlanet update: All the latest community news and levels!
- DUST 514 – A new player experience introduced with Uprising 1.5
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition: the fastest way to learn guitar
- Destiny beta incoming, new trailer takes us to the moon
- Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force release date confirmed
- UPADTE: PS3 system software update v.4.50 launches this week
- PlayStation Home update: Celebrate Home Tycoon’s 1st anniversary!
- New PS Store sales: save on LEGO titles, Saints Row, Devil May Cry HD, more
- Magic 2014 – Duels of the Planeswalkers Expansion Pack available today
- PlayStation Store update: Rain, NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4 beta, more
- Atomic Ninjas launches on PS3 and PS Vita today!
- Destiny – your questions answered
- Gran Turismo 6 – Bathurst track unveiled
- Ratchet & Clank: Nexus release date confirmed!
- Transistor and the secrets of DualShock 4
- Shuhei Yoshida shows off the new PlayStation App
- Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe talk Beyond: Two Souls at the Paris premiere
- Puppeteer: Japan Studio on taming its “unruly teenager” and handing Kutaro over to gamers
- Weekend Debate: What makes a great lead character?
- Join the Battlefield 4 open beta, help us make the game better
- How Beyond: Two Souls has moved on from Heavy Rain – interview