Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:02pm

Soul Sacrifice 1.30 update – over a dozen new quests added!

EB251

Hello PlayStation community! We’ve been releasing free updates for Soul Sacrifice for the past five months. It’s bittersweet for us to share that tomorrow’s big 1.30 update, which adds 16 challenging new quests, will be the final one. Make sure you update your game to version 1.30 when the Store updates on Wednesday!

Unlike some of the previous updates, there’s no need to download unlock keys from PlayStation Store to start playing the 16 new quests.

After installing the update, simply go to Read Journal > Mad Chronicle > Inside Avalon > Avalon Pacts > Forgotten Pacts to play the new quests. You will see “Hour of Pure White” and “Hour of Blackness” added to the section. Game progress to a certain

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

13 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Will SS Delta include all the content from the original Soul Sacrifice or is it a stand-alone expansion?

will this be the last piece of new content for soul sacrifice? no paid content or toukiden dlc?

Silent_Gig 8 October, 2013 @ 4:30 pm   3

Is the Soul Sacrifice X Toukiden DLC coming over? I dont see why it wouldnt…

Artemisthemp 8 October, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   4

#3 I was about to ask the same or rather:
Is the Soul Sacrifice X Toukiden Boss and Costume + Phantasy Star Costume coming to EU?

chrisboers 8 October, 2013 @ 4:49 pm   5

Kudos to you for showing the business how a game should be supported: with up to five months of FREE updates and expansions! That’s some epic game support, that is sadly rarely seen any more, even though that was just natural only five years ago.
While I’m not even near to reaching the free DLC, I truly appreciate the constant stream of expansions.

Again thanks, and good fortune with the follow-up release…

Bittersweet indeed. This game has had a crazy amount of post release content. Really hope that we see the Toukiden X Soul Sacrifice DLC at some point, even if it’s paid DLC.

mellan_Konsten 8 October, 2013 @ 5:04 pm   7

is there any paid dlc planned?

cowbanana 8 October, 2013 @ 6:02 pm   8

Sweet! I love me some Soul Sacrifice.

Thanks for supporting this game with content.

tanks a lot to supper suport ,
al other devlopers + publishers learn somting abouth soul sacrefice way of dlc to say tank you to de consumers who buy you game in first place !!!

nice 1 to the makers to the game. the only thing I would like to ask its about the pre order bonuses or the jap dub add on.

will they get released at all?

P.S THE UPDATE IS OUT NOW…!!!

Bahamut_MW 8 October, 2013 @ 10:12 pm   12

Will we ever see the voice-over pack in the EU Store? It’s out in the US already. I’ve been holding my purchase ’cause i really wanted the japanese voices

X_Blood_Curse_X 8 October, 2013 @ 11:20 pm   13

Thanks a lot for all the free DLC packs. I’m glad I bought this game new, and got the platinum.

16 10 star quests, awesome!