Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 11:00am

Horror sale starts this week: Save on Siren Blood Curse, Dead Rising 2, more

HorrorSale_FeaturedImage_EN

Hi everyone! It’s that time of year when the nights start to creep and the ghosts and ghouls come out from their dark corners. If that’s not enough to send a shiver down your spine then why not check out the Horror Sale starting today at PlayStation Store!

Here you will find up to 75% off some of the most terrifying games to have ever graced our screens, including Siren Blood Curse, Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut and inFamous: Festival of Blood.

These games will go on sale from Wednesday 16th October. What are you waiting for? Are you too scared?

PS3 games:

Deadpool
Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£49.99, now €34.79/AU$52.17/£28.99

DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Was €39.99/AU$49.95/£29.99, now €14.79/AU$18.48/£11.09
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record (Not available in Germany)
Was €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99, now €8.99/AU$10.77/£6.59
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Devil May Cry HD Collection
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

PixelJunk Monsters
Was €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99, now €2.49/AU$3.67/£1.99

AMY
Was €2.99/AU$4.35/£2.39, now €0.98/AU$1.43/£0.78

I Am Alive
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €7.49/AU$10.97/£5.99
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €3.99/AU$5.85/£3.49, now €0.99/AU$1.46/£0.87

LIMBO
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €4.93/AU$7.01/£3.79
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut (Not available in New Zealand)
Was €39.99/AU$49.95/£29.99, now €19.99/AU$24.97/£14.99
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

House of the Dead 3 (Not available in Germany)
Was €5.99/AU$8.85/£4.79, now €2.99/AU$4.42/£2.39
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

House of the Dead 4 (Not available in Germany)
Was €7.99/AU$11.75/£6.49, now €3.99/AU$5.87/£3.24
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut (Not available in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €19.99/AU$24.95/£15.99, now €7.99/AU$9.98/£6.39

The House of the Dead Bundle Pack
Was €24.99/AU$36.95/£19.99, now €9.99/AU$14.78/£7.99

Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Was €4.49/AU$6.65/£3.69, now €1.97/AU$2.92/£1.62

inFamous: Festival of Blood
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €6.99/AU$10.11/£5.59
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Datura
Was €7.99/AU$11.75/£6.49, now €4.95/AU$7.28/£4.02
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Siren Blood Curse (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €12.99/AU$16.95/£10.99, now €7.01/AU$9.15/£5.93
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Siren Blood Curse Chapter One – The Siren’s Call (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €5.99/AU$8.67/£4.79
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Siren Blood Curse Chapter Two – No Refuge (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €5.99/AU$8.67/£4.79
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Siren Blood Curse Chapter Three – Nest of Devils (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €5.99/AU$8.67/£4.79
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Siren Blood Curse Chapter Four – The End is the Beginning (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €5.99/AU$8.67/£4.79
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

PS Vita:

LIMBO
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €4.93/AU$7.01/£3.79
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Obscure: The Aftermath (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €5.99/AU$8.78/£4.79

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

130 Comments 10 Author replies
Show oldest first

Has Siren been updated with trophy support yet?

Carnivius_Prime 16 October, 2013 @ 11:05 am   2

I’ll take Wonder Boy in Monster Land. I don’t know how I missed that one. I usually buy all the old 8 and 16 bit games. Ah well, £1.62 AND a 25% further discount for Plus? That should work out cheaper than a regular portion of chips. Cheers.

Has Siren been patched for trophies yet?

I guess this is ok sale, but nothing for me.. Well maybe DMC, but I already have too many games.

pinkplaybunny 16 October, 2013 @ 11:07 am   5

I think i might get Deadly Premonition since you said its not available in all countries to be likely to be on plus :-)

HomessaHomem 16 October, 2013 @ 11:08 am   6

HI Chris, 2 questions: Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess sale is only for PS3 or for Vita too? Limbo is a crossbuy title?

Speedfreak_R 16 October, 2013 @ 11:09 am   7

Nice themed sale! Picking up LIMBO and The House of the Dead 4. Is LIMBO a cross-buy?

Deadly Premonition for me! I’ve been wanting to check it out for awhile and this is the nudge I needed.

AMY £0.78 +25% PS Plus discount?!
My reaction: HAHAHAHAHAHAA

When Limbo went out to the Vita, it was free for me because I already had the PS3 version.
I think it’s cross-buy, yeah.

dark_angel69 16 October, 2013 @ 11:16 am   10

Is costume quest not coming to the sale?

What’s AMY like? I’ve thought about getting it before but never got round to getting it.

Maybe get us the walking dead in sale too for the vita. ;) Would certainly buy this one.

@Chris:

Why are there two Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut ?

There are Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut Gold and Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut

Gold edition has all the dlc and cost less…

Why not put on sale gold edition ?

Chris Howe 16 October, 2013 @ 1:29 pm

We work with the publishers to arrange these deals, if they do not wish to discount something then we can’t force them to

Jucksalbe 16 October, 2013 @ 11:19 am   12

Haha, PixelJunk Monsters is a horror game now? ;)
Nothing for me in this sale, though, since I already own the games I’m interested in, but everyone should get Siren and everyone with a Move controller should really get the House of the Dead games.
Would have loved a sale on Lone Survivor, but that’s probably still too new.

Same with Dishonored…

There is a regular editon of Dishonored at full price 49.99 and then there is Dishonored GOTY at 29.99

So why is regular edition still selling at full price ?

DoYouLikeMyID 16 October, 2013 @ 11:22 am   14

@6 & 7

I got Limbo in the PS3 IGC, and as soon as it came out on Vita, it immediately gave me a free download for the Vita-version, so I believe it is indeed cross-buy.

KaneTheGoth 16 October, 2013 @ 11:23 am   15

I’m interested in Forbidden Siren to but have stayed clear due to lack of trophy support.. if there’s been a trophy patch I’ll be getting this.

Getting Deadly Premonition also :)

was wanting to see dead island riptide, new dmc, or the last of us which is pushing it i know but still, nothing really stands out to me

Faustofausto 16 October, 2013 @ 11:24 am   17

CHRIS, PLEASE, CAN YOU HELP?
or anyone :)

I would like to buy The House of the Dead 3&4, these two game support the Move SharpShooter?

LUCYBELL_ 16 October, 2013 @ 11:24 am   18

>=O why everything is for EU , australia. i hope some of them are availeble for NA

Nice list but nothing catch my attention. Maybe I will take Amy and Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess (because for that price we really can’t leave them there).
However can we expect new entries in the next weeks?

And where and when is planned the DCL sale you mentioned time ago?
Also I’d be delighted by a discount on Mass Effect 1. Might I hope that…

mikeyg316uk 16 October, 2013 @ 11:25 am   20

deadly promontion seems to be popular choose must admit im tempted along with siren blood curse but am short on hd space

mikeyg316uk 16 October, 2013 @ 11:27 am   21

also where resi evils and silent hills? they are what defined the horror genre and what most games are held upto

bestheelever 16 October, 2013 @ 11:34 am   22

Nice sale. I’ll grab another few games to tide me over until 29th November :)

enfermeiro 16 October, 2013 @ 11:35 am   23

how about silent hill for ps vita?

can we have silent hill hd next week?

bestheelever 16 October, 2013 @ 11:37 am   25

@KaneTheGoth – Games aren’t about trophies they are about the experience.

We must live in a pretty poor world when a game on sale isn’t bought for the game but the fact you can get a ‘PING’ when you start the bloody thing.

@dark_angel69
AMY is horrible. Something that you shouldn’t even consider, if they’d offer to pay you for playing it.

CreditDue 16 October, 2013 @ 11:41 am   27

Siren Blood Curse have trophies now?

And I have to pick up AMY at that price

lucybell set up a eu account I have an eu and usa accounts both have ps plus they dont need plus to do it games bought or got of plus work on any account on that ps3 so you wont lose your online id,to buy stuff you need digital psn cards I use pcgamesupply

CreditDue 16 October, 2013 @ 11:43 am   29

I think I’ll get Dead Rising 2 too. Does it have co-op in this version?

vonhammer 16 October, 2013 @ 11:46 am   30

Sorry for the off topic Chris.

Was reading the PS4 digital license last night and it seems to suggest that unlike PS3, you need to be signed into the main account to play content on a secondary machine.

This isn’t acceptable to me. I’ll have two PS4 in the household each with multiple family members accounts. My main account will be doing the purchasing and all sub accounts will be playing the games.

If these sub accounts cant play the games online on either system, I’ll never make a PSN purchase for PS4.

This hurts after the great job you guy’s are doing in bringing content to PS4, but I cant accept the restriction. And as I said, will never make a PSN purchase (Trust me I wont :) )

Sorry indie devs, but based on my understanding I’m out.

pinkplaybunny 16 October, 2013 @ 11:49 am   31

You can play online with people but not on lan i think.

BornTalented- 16 October, 2013 @ 11:51 am   32

Might pick up DOOM 3 & inFamous: Festival of Blood!

medenko1975 16 October, 2013 @ 11:54 am   33

AMY instant buy :)

CookieMonsterES 16 October, 2013 @ 11:57 am   34

Hey, Chris, the Villains pack for Lego Batman 2 is nowhere to be found, it vanished from the Store some days ago and I couldn’t get it, discounted or not :( Anything can be done about it?

Please don’t label PSP Games as Vita Games an Minis as PS3 Games.

bought dead rising in last years halloween sale for less than £5 due to pricing error :)

might grab amy at that price it has to be worth it for trophies alone

FatalExpert 16 October, 2013 @ 12:09 pm   37

Nothing for me, Siren is far and away the pick of that bunch which says alot considering it predates trophy support.

Chris, I keep viewing these sales in the hope that one week you’ll put your hand into the hat and pull out Jessica rabbit but every time it’s a mange ridden 3 legged creature that I’d buy only to throw to General Woundwort.

luckysalt81 16 October, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   38

House of The Dead 3, 4 AND Overkill for just £5.99!
Amy just 59p
Wonderboy is £1.21

Great sales today!!!

Great sale, will grab Limbo for Vita now it’s a reasonable price!
Thanks team SCEE!

Carnivius_Prime 16 October, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   40

infamous festival of blood is easily the most enjoyable on the list but I got that for free last year. Well worth playing and easy to get 100 percent trophies (no platinum unfortunately). Didn’t much care for Siren (in fact I hated it), and I played the original version of Deadly Premonition on Xbox and it was awful. If Director’s Cut means a totaly overhauling of everything in the game to make it actually good, fair enough, but it was a really bad game when I played it.

might pick up limbo for the vita :)

InsanityDolphin 16 October, 2013 @ 12:27 pm   42

Are the slit up siren chapters the same as the whole game?

TW_DoomMachine 16 October, 2013 @ 12:34 pm   43

Hey Chris

I have question for you :

do you have any info about disconts or ps plus addition for Zombie vs Plants? Frankly, It is overpriced right now but fits vita very well. Today we have sale that also could include this title. :D

This may be off topic, but I just wanted to let you know about the DOA5U Halloween and Ultimate Sexy DLC you just released. You haven’t given us the bundles for them – please fix this today as I do not intend to buy them all individually.

How long does this sale last?

Omegastoopreme 16 October, 2013 @ 12:44 pm   46

is then siren main game download the other 4 in a bundle? or do you need to download the chapters as well as the main one

SargoDarya 16 October, 2013 @ 12:53 pm   47

Why are some of the games not available in germany?

wils_69nd_u 16 October, 2013 @ 1:01 pm   48

nice sale! some good games at good prices, just one question: will you still be doing your annual Halloween sale? or is this the only ‘horror’ style sale we will see? i was looking to pick up the original resi evil games and maybe a silent hill game. thanks

sardynki_ 16 October, 2013 @ 1:04 pm   49

How long will sale last?

darthsabre 16 October, 2013 @ 1:08 pm   50

Why is Deadpool partof the Horror Sale? it’s nowhere near a horror game.

Also, Lone Survivor should be on the list as that’s a horror game.

Load all