Posted 8:16pm

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls set to invade PS4

We’re excited to announce that Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PS4 will be making its public debut at BlizzCon 2013!

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PS4

In our action-packed single-player and same-screen co-op demos, players will explore the haunted streets of Westmarch as one of our five original classes, or test their mettle as the unyielding Crusader.

Attendees of the convention will also be some of the first in the world to take on Death itself using DualShock 4, armed with all-new social features and touch pad technology designed to help keep heroes on focused on what they do best: killing monsters.

Head on over to BlizzCon.com for panel schedules, event maps, hotel and travel information, forums, and more, and be sure to stay tuned to diablo3.com for all the latest news on Reaper of Souls.

For those of you who are BlizzCon-bound, we salute you! If you can’t make the show in person, be sure to check out the Virtual Ticket which includes over 60 hour of HD footage so you can catch all the new details on Reaper of Souls at BlizzCon from the comfort of your home.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

16 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Jestersoil 17 October, 2013 @ 8:24 pm   1

that’s great news!
but WILL IT BE RELEASED FOR THE PS3 VERSION TOO??? :)

Gamesgbkiller 17 October, 2013 @ 8:25 pm   2

What about the PS3 ?

Do I have to buy the game twice to get this DLC ?

O hope there is some discount.

So will this expansion pack be included when you buy the PS4 version of Diablo3?

Great news, but any word yet on a PS4 release date for the base game?

loadstone007s 17 October, 2013 @ 10:56 pm   5

I’d like Diablo 3 on the PS4. I didn’t get the PS3 version because it looked… not good.

Hexahedronaut 18 October, 2013 @ 7:58 am   6

…. Hold up please tell me this is coming to ps3 if I had known you where going to screw us I wouldn’t have bought it :( some communication here would be great I’m really looking forward to this.

How bout bringing it to the PS VITA?!?!?!??!

Take on Death itself using DualShock 4, what, a normal controller?

#3 Of course not you silly, Blizzard are cash cows.

Willie699 18 October, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   10

God Dahm, sound good, probably wont get it for PS4 if I cant bring forward my PS3 progress.

hi
i already buy ps3 digital version
i was hoping to geting ps4 version + – 9/10 € (digital version ) tanks to reply

alice_push_lara2 18 October, 2013 @ 11:53 pm   12

#9 especially now they are called: Activision Blizzard :)

DeleyCuritiba 19 October, 2013 @ 1:30 am   13

The price of the PS4 in Brazil is theft! What justifies the XBox One that is also imported to be cheaper than the PS4? Sony you are mercenaries!!

caprimagic 19 October, 2013 @ 8:55 am   14

what about the playstation 3 version?

I only have one question. Will the PS3 Diablo 3 saves carry over to the PS4 version?

Why isn’t Diablo III available on PSVita? :( It’s cool it’s on PS4, I’m gonna get it in a year or two when I get my PS4, but I’d like to play D3 on the go! This console lacks Western RPGs so badly :( Why is there no Diablo, TES, Witcher, Mass Effect or Dragon Age on Vita? Just Why?