Posted 5 November

The Last of Us Nightmare Bundle out this week

TLOU_MP_SkullHelmet

We’re keeping the spirit of Halloween alive and kicking this week as the Nightmare Bundle will be available when the PlayStation Store updates in your region. This is our second batch of multiplayer head items.

These nine gnarly masks and helmets can be downloaded for free if you buy The Last of Us Season Pass. If you still haven’t purchased a Season Pass, get it now as you’ll be saving over 75% versus buying all DLC individually.

TLOU_MP_GhostMaskTLOU_MP_DerbyMask

If you don’t want to buy individual items or the Season Pass, these Nightmare head items are also part of a bundle. If you want the Nightmare Mask for your character they’ll only be able to wear it if you have a Season Pass or purchase the Nightmare Bundle. In other words, the Nightmare Mask is exclusive to the Nightmare Bundle and Season Pass holders.

Get ready for more The Last of Us coverage, multiplayer head items, and DLC news in the coming weeks. See you online!

TLOU_Bundle_NightmareHeadItemTLOU_Addon_NightmareHeadItem_NightmareMask

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

12 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

When will there be some single player DLC?

Eric Monacelli 5 November, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

We stated in a previous post that we are looking at the Dec/Jan timeframe for the SP DLC.

medenko1975 5 November, 2013 @ 6:34 am   2

nice + more SP please.

Thanks. But would it be possible to have an update to the time it takes to respawn in a multiplayer match as at the moment it can be very inconsistent making me wait 5 seconds for one spawn and 20 for another.

Nice! Hope we’ll get some new mp trophies too.

Still censored? No sale.

henriquelagarto 5 November, 2013 @ 10:27 am   6

great!…tanks,naugthy dog.

Need….. More…. Singleplayer.

Finding it hard to get excited about singleplayer DLC either, since the core game is so buggy. I’ve had to restart Pittsburgh 5 or 6 times (on Survivor) now because it keeps ‘respawning’ me without the equipment I had at the start of the scene… yet the enemies respawn just fine. Really fair :/

Fish_Goes_Moo 5 November, 2013 @ 3:58 pm   9

Nice masks, shame you can’t put the same effort into getting EU an uncensor patch.

Oh well, your lose. Won’t get any money from me until we have same content as NA version.

coldboy33 5 November, 2013 @ 4:35 pm   10

could angry over this game its buggy as hell multiplayer terrible everytime i try to play the singleplayer the cutscenes never appear and it freezes my ps3 and i nearly finished the game its was not worth the price and theres not been fixes for it

cowbanana 5 November, 2013 @ 5:08 pm   11

Oh, I almost cared… Then I remembered how you censorship-butchered the EU multiplayer, which is why I never bothered with it. Your loss.

Bovrillor 6 November, 2013 @ 12:52 am   12

@coldboy33 – I’m guessing you have the bluray version (as opposed to the digital download)?

Sadly it sounds like your blu-ray drive is dying. The ‘warning signs’ normally occur first on Naughty Dog games due to the way they stream data from the disc constantly. I’ve lost 3 drives in the last few years, and it’s always been Uncharted that started tripping-out first. That’s why I bought TLoU digitally… I now regret that, since I can’t return the product I was deceived into purchasing :(

I’m glad other people are equally disgruntled by the whole affair. I don’t wish to sound like a broken record but SCEE need to realise they can’t keep treating their customers to second-rate service. I’m protesting with my wallet, I hope others do the same. I feel sorry for ND having their product artistically butchered by these clowns.