Posted 6 November

Sci-fi sale starts today, save on Lost Planet 3, Binary Domain, Vanquish, more

EmailDiscount_SciFiSale_EN_PVWIMG

The stars might currently be aligning for something big (PS4!) but that doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about the here and now. Starting today, you can enjoy discounts on a variety of sci-fi themed titles. Jump in now before the savings are lost forever in a black hole!

Why not pick out Super Stardust to get you in gear for Housemarque’s next gen arrival, Resogun, which will land in just a matter of weeks. Or how about Platinum Games‘ deliriously good Vanquish? You can’t go wrong at that price! See below for all the savings.

Offers run from 6th November to 20th November.

PS3

Miracle Space Race – Was £2.39/€2.99, now £1.19/€1.49

Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £2.4/€2.95

Savage Moon Waldgeist Pack - Was £3.19/€3.99, now £1.59/€1.99

Space Invaders Extreme [PSP] – Was £7.99/€9.99, now £3.19/€3.99

Super Stardust Delta – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £4.86/€5.99
Additional PS Plus discount: 10%

Super Stardust Delta + Advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle - Was £7.99/€9.99, now £4.79/€5.99

Super Stardust Portable [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £2.4/€2.95

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Was £5.49/€6.99, now £3.12/€3.98

DLC

Super Stardust Delta
Advanced Star Fighter Pack - Was £2.39/€2.99, now £0.78/€0.98

Super Stardust Portable
Portable Expansion Pack [PSP] – Was £3.19/€3.99, now £0.79/€0.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

73 Comments 5 Author replies
Show oldest first

Might be time to pick up Blood Dragon.

Very good sale! (but why not Gravity Crash for PSP?)

Blood Dragon and EDF Vita for me, great sale thanks team SCEE!

Alphaembryo 6 November, 2013 @ 11:12 am   4

5/10

XnoobsquadX 6 November, 2013 @ 11:13 am   5

good sale own all the vita titles sadly… ahwel next time i guess

pinkplaybunny 6 November, 2013 @ 11:14 am   6

Blood Dragon and Sam and Max beyond time and space for me. I had my eye on that as its been a while since we got Devils Playhouse on plus and i fancied another game of that style.

EDF shows £10.79 for me on the side, but when I go to checkout it shows £11.99, even though I’m a plus member. Get as far as the payment but still not discounting.

Hi Jawad,

Are the releases of PS1 calssics GTA 1 and 2 still in the pipelines to be released on PSN? Last I heard was a few months ago when they were spotted listed on the ESRB ratings website. Would love to have those 2 games on my vita as part of my PS1 collection

Thanks

crusher915 6 November, 2013 @ 11:17 am   9

no Wipeout :(

Faustofausto 6 November, 2013 @ 11:19 am   10

Thanks for the sale!

@Jawad, please answer!

Is there any chance, to the Super Stardust Delta be the part of the IGC soon?
It is correct, that the Stardust Delta bundle is cheaper than the single game?
(SSD £4.86, SSD bundle £4.79)

THANKS!

Sci-fi sale… uhm… Where is Mass Effect?

Any plans for sale with Okami HD or Mass Effect Trilogy? plz :P

hiya in the restored items of the horror sale the ps+ discounts haven’t been applied yet they are valid till end of 7th

Naf100500 6 November, 2013 @ 11:21 am   14

Somehow “Remember Me” costs money for me. PS+ is active and everything else is fine.

asianastroboy 6 November, 2013 @ 11:22 am   15

Is it me or do some of these prices seem wrong? This post lists:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Was £55.99/€69.99, now £20.15/€25.19
Additional PS Plus discount: 25%

When on the store it shows:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Was £39.99/€49.99, now £14.39
Additional PS Plus discount: 25% (£10.79 PS+)

Additionally Blood Dragon is listed as:

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Was £11.99/€14.99, now £4.99/€5.99
Additional PS Plus discount: 25%

When in the store, confusingly the price is £11.99.
When you click on purchase it offers:

Full game upgrade £11.99
Full game upgrade £4.79 (£3.59 PS+)

Are all of the listed sale prices wrong?

Why does Blood Dragon have 2 prices title “Full game upgrade”? (I have Far Cry 3 through PS+. Is a FC3 upgrade cheaper than the standalone DLC?)

Jawad Ashraf 6 November, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

Good news, Transformers is indeed the lower price point. Similarly for Far Cry: Blood Dragon. Post above to be updated. Thanks.

What time will we get the Plus announcement for December today, been 4 weeks since November content was announced. So we finally get some info about the yearly VITA titles and how many PS3 titles we will get in the EU ( still 3 in the US ).

MartinB105 6 November, 2013 @ 11:44 am   17

Those considering Beyond Good & Evil HD should be warned that the game is fundamentally broken and unplayable if you rely on “Invert-Y” camera controls to play your games, and Ubisoft refused to patch it.

I wasted good money on finding this out. :(

Commandofin 6 November, 2013 @ 11:45 am   18

Will more deals added in the future? I wold like to have discount on Starhawk’s building DLCs. Any plans regarding on them?

pressmyfoot 6 November, 2013 @ 11:46 am   19

I might just have to pick up Space Invaders Extreme again, i loved that when I had it on UMD. Be good to have a digital copy for the Go.

I think the psp go was grossly underrated, I still use it now. So much more comfortable than a big psp (and I have hands the size of Bristol..)

Was hoping Galaga DX would be on sake for the PS3?
Any chance of it making the sale??

gbgamesmember 6 November, 2013 @ 11:53 am   21

Thanks for the discounts, Wanted to get Far cry blood dragon for 5.99$ and i have 5.35, Cents Might be painful sometimes :(, Pfft just gonna pick vanquish after all…

BigBoyBanksy 6 November, 2013 @ 11:55 am   22

Not a bad sale but I would have liked a few of the Wipeout games in the sale, anyone know how long blood dragon is and if Saints Row: The Third – Gangstas In Space is any good? (thought it was DLC but it’s in the game section :S)
Keep up the good work and I can’t wait until the 29th when I get my hands on my PS4, Lego Marvel , Fifa and Killzone :D

While it’s not a problem for me, i just hope that the Super Stardust HD Complete bundle is TRULY complete, not like last year’s summer sales in which one of the DLC wasn’t included in a “complete” bundle.

on lost planet 3 why is the price 20 pounds 30 euro it should be 24 euro is there a reason for that or is it just profitering

Hi

Any chance of a discount on galaga legions dx?

Is it safe to buy earth defence force on vita? It’s not planned for the instant game collection in the near future?

@Fred: While we need to wait another week could you also ask some superiors why we get a game less, if thats still the case in december. Same goes for the yearly VITA titles if they wont be replaced. As a Plus member i would like an explanation from SCEE instead of just taking away a game just in the EU, i know the Blog team doesnt have an answer but some superior surely will and we still got a week of waiting to go, which should be enough time to dig up an answer. Thanks in advance.

Will the yearly Vita PLUS Titles get updated this month?

it would be nice if someone could address this asap. all previous sale items from the store update 23 oct and the horror sale update 23 oct that have an ending date of 7 nov mostly have incorrect pricing and all do not have ps+ discount applied this has been an issue since this morning when I tried make a purchase of saved items in my basket which were deleted since all pricing went haywire. I understand there is a lot of content to manage but that’s why issues like this need to be avoided and a broken content report link provided to make things easier to resolve. also there seem to be a lot of issues with sorting and visibility of content across platforms i.e ps3, psp/media go,vita and online store. if you have an easy way to update witch theses errors so they can be resolved pls provide it. in the meantime pls correct sale items I am waiting on the purchase button thanks.

Steve_Of_The_O 6 November, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   29

Sci-Fi sale, awesome!!!

Velocity Ultra here I come…

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

Dang it!!

RESIDENT EVIL 6 from horror sale is back to it’s original price and there’s still one day left … please fix it

nik333--- 6 November, 2013 @ 12:26 pm   31

still No Sale for The last of us , NO Avatars for Eupore for Αssassins Creed 4 Black Flag … Bad job, i think i will create a US account too.

Hi Jawad, I would like Transformers and though you confirmed in the comments it was 19,95€ on the store it shows 29,95€? Will this be changed soon? I also see no additional plus discount for plus on the store but maybe its because I’m not logged in.

Kind regards

nik333--- 6 November, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   33

*europe

Costa_Bravo 6 November, 2013 @ 12:34 pm   34

Are PS+ users gonna get WWE 2K14 Season Pass discount like it was last year?

In contrast to the usual criticism, I must give Ubisoft the props for actually being one of the very very few publishers who know how to do sales on the SCEE store.
I think they are pretty much the only big publisher who offers rather prominent titles for prices that you can barely resist. Guess I’ll be all over Blood Dragon soon.

@MartinB105
Thanks for the warning. I totally forgot those issues and considered getting Beyond Good & Evil. Well, bad ports are the other side of Ubisoft. ;)

How can you have a sci fi sale and not have mass effect?!

I can only assume that you guys must then have a special mass effect sale planned sometime soon :D

HellsSyerBlue 6 November, 2013 @ 12:50 pm   37

Hey Jawad i need your help, i got Pop(Prince of persia) and wanted to buy the epilogue dlc but in my ps store Portuguese the dlc its not there can you see if you guys can do something about it thanks

Tagged_Deaf 6 November, 2013 @ 12:53 pm   38

It IS a good sale but I already owned most of these chosen games but since some of indies games are so cheap that I may as well as give them a chance and play it. ;)

Let’s see what Super Stardust HD Complete get for me!

Great sale for anyone who hadn’t played these games like Vanquish yet.

Huono_peleis 6 November, 2013 @ 1:03 pm   39

Binary Domain on sale. Is it safe to assume that it is NOT coming to IGC anytime soon as it already did in the US?

Jawad where is the MGR DLC that has went free?

@Huono_peleis
Binary Domain was already a replacement game in the IGC for Germany. If they don’t intend to give us Sleeping Dogs then, I’d say that it is very very unlikely that Binary Domain will grace the european IGC (again).

No Mass Effect 1 discount yet :(

CreditDue 6 November, 2013 @ 1:24 pm   43

Blood Dragon for a fiver? BARGAIN

x_WhySoSerious 6 November, 2013 @ 1:30 pm   44

was hoping for mass effect 1 + 2 in this sale, any chance of this soon?

mau5trapy 6 November, 2013 @ 1:32 pm   45

any discount for Bioshock: Infinite soon? :>

Yeah, Jawad, I would like to know what happens with the Revengeance DLC, as since yesterday they are free for anyone, except for EU PSN store users. PSN USA has them, Xbox Marketplace EU and US has them free, but no information for us, UK users. I know the main game is free for PS+ users, but that’s a temporary situation lasting a month. I hate to be the guy with the reductio ad hitlerum argument, but it seems that the EU customers who bought the game but are not PS+ buyers won’t get anything from this promotion and this smells like discrimination: everybody gets the two DLC for free (they were overpriced since the beginning, BTW), except the EU PSN users.
I think Sony Europe needs to fix this with Konami as soon as possible, as I already told you, it is a serious case of discrimination.

TheKillerSnowman 6 November, 2013 @ 1:54 pm   47

no good games in this sale.

EDF!!! EDF!!!

Thank you! Will definitely be picking that up! What an incredible bargain

The only drawback is now I can’t rocket launcher the hubb in the ant tunnels…but I’m sure there are 3 unsuspecting people i can find online for that >.>

i dont even like fps games really and i bought blood dragon at that price (£3.74 i think i paid).

hoping the crazy nature of the setting will let me get into the game and then i might give farcry 3 a go, last fps game i really enjoyed was resistance 2.

has edf suddenly become good or something?

i played one of them years ago on 360 when it was considered a budget title that looked shocking and had some control issues, the giant insects were cool for a while but that did not cover up how bad the game was.

as a result its a game i have never considered again, is the vita version actually a good game?

Load all