Posted 3:00pm

PlayStation Store update: Tearaway, Stick it to the Man, NFS Rivals, more

First up this week, the papery world awaits in the all-new Tearaway for PS Vita. iota and atoi have a message to deliver and it’s your job to help them out. Use your fingers to poke holes into the world, peel away layers of paper or collect papercraft to spruce things up. The power is in your hands.

The legend that is SoulCalibur II is back this week in full HD with the spectacular gameplay of the original. For the uninitiated, SCII is one of the best in the series and one of the finest fighters you could ever hope to play. Fun combat, great characters and a glorious soundtrack. Clearly, the soul still burns.

Be sure to come back next week, where you’ll see all the new content available for PlayStation 4. Don’t miss it!

New PlayStation Network content

Content list is subject to change – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

Worms 2: Armageddon- 70% off for PS Plus members (until 3rd December)

PlayStation 3

EP0700-NPEB01438_00-DECADIGITALEU001_en_THUMBIMG
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (available from 22nd November)
Price: £34.99/€44.99
PEGI: 7

EP4365-NPEB01901_00-BLOODKNIGHTSKEY1_en_THUMBIMG
Blood Knights (Trial available, except in Germany)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Russia, South Africa

EP4133-NPEB01861_00-CONTRASTGAME0001_en_THUMBIMG
Contrast
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 12

EP4101-PCSB00421_00-B000000000000841_en_THUMBIMG
Furmins + bonus world
Price: £5.49/€6.99
PEGI: 3

EP0006-NPEB01412_00-NFS14000PS3000EU_en_THUMBIMG
Need For Speed Rivals (available from 22nd November)
Price: £59.99/€69.99
PEGI: 7

saint seiya
Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers (available from 22nd November)
Price: £44.99/€54.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in India, South Africa

EP0700-NPEB01828_00-SC2HDONLINEGAME1_en_THUMBIMG
SoulCalibur II HD Online
Price: £14.99/€18.99
PEGI: 12

EP4337-NPEB01798_00-STICKITFULL00001_en_THUMBIMG
Stick It To The Man
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12

PlayStation Vita

EP0002-PCSB00428_00-AMAZINGSPIDERMDL_en_THUMBIMG
The Amazing Spider Man (available from 22nd November)
Price: £34.99/€39.99
PEGI: 16

TA_DLC_standalone_1024_THUMBIMG
Tearaway (available from 20th November for Australia and New Zealand, 22nd November all else)
Price: £19.99/€24.99

Need For Speed Rivals

• Timesaver Pack

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

Availability: Not available in India

Rocksmith 2

• B’Z Song Pack (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Green Day Song Pack (£6.49/€7.99)

SingStar

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

• Hangar 6 R&D

Prices: £3.69/€4.49

The Last of Us

Prices: £7.29/€8.99

Young Justice: Legacy

Availability: Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, India, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Sale

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

108 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

No Sound Shape DLC?

So save to say that yugioh game will never see release here? another game vanished for little reason like so many others? ><

really wanted spiderman on vita but im not gonna double dip at that price, time to shop around.

pre-ordered stick it to the man but will wait for vita one before playing

i have a question why is star ocean the last hope internacional not in store i would like to buy that game ?

Will we be getting the Okami dynamic themes the US store got yesterday?

torchedEARTH 20 November, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   6

Can you confirm if TLOU Rally Bundle and Bygones bundle are available immediately for season pass owners please.

dividsmythe 20 November, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   7

Is SingStar going to be ported over to Ps4 it would be great with Ps camera.

OneManTagTeam 20 November, 2013 @ 3:12 pm   8

Anyone that buys a time saver pack deserve to get YLOD

4 questions:

Where is Sound Shapes DLC?
Where is Flower for Vita/PS4?
Where is Toro’s Friend Network?
Is Stick It To The Man crossbuy?

Graffin_G 20 November, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   10

With Rocksmith, why is it that the following songs are available on the US PSN Store (and on the XBOX Marketplace here in Australia), yet were never made available on the AU/EU/UK PSN Stores?

“Tighten Up” by The Black Keys
“I Hate Everything About You” by Three Days Grace
and the 3 free holiday songs

I’ve contacted UbiSoft, asked on Rocksmith’s Facebook & Twitter, but never get a reply. Can SCEE please chase it up with them?

litterature 20 November, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   11

AC4 and TLOU DLC don’t appear to be free for Season Pass owner :(

look at all the ps1 classics for the vita i dont know what one to choose

Why is the Tearaway soundtrack also locked until Friday? ;(

belmont_gr 20 November, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   14

Hi Jawad. I see some Young Justice dlc. Do you know if the full game will be available on psn? I look forward to play Tearaway and Spidey.

Suzzopher 20 November, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   15

Is Spider-Man digital only in Europe?

I’m interested in Soul Calibur 2 HD, but no way I’m gonna pay €18.99 for a decade old game I already have for the PS2.

Jawad or Chris !

Anything new on free fall dlc issue ?

Those who pre-ordered Call of Duty Ghosts on PSN Store or bought it day 1 did not receive bonus free fall map.

However this was fixed and if you buy the game right now you do get the dlc as stated in product description on PSN Store.

Problem is that the store is not registering that we already bought the game.

If I search the store(on PC or PS3) Call of Duty Ghost is not listed as purchased and wants me to buy it again.

Im sure that they removed original version (which we bought) and replaced it with new version that includes freefall map.

Retro_1973 20 November, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   18

Need For Speed: Rivals = £59.99?! Wow…!

The store now says I didnt buy Call of Duty GHOSTS for 70€ (crazy price Sony !!) , so it asks me to buy it again. Why ??? No digital upgrade like USA has since a month. Please kindly fix the issues today. Thanks :)

MonkeyBrainsToo 20 November, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   20

Now that Driftopia has released will it fix the problem with synching trophies that the beta version caused?

TehPunizher 20 November, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   21

weak sauce

dividsmythe 20 November, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   22

The last E.U. update before you put in Ps4 titles exiting times ahead.

XnoobsquadX 20 November, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   23

Kinda peeved i cant dl spiderman today. was waiting for a game like that since the vita first came out. gameplay looks good likely on par with spiderman 2 for the ps2. guess ill pick up a retail copy tomorow instead. u lost some money there digital store:>

supersmith2500 20 November, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   24

@RoboAddy:
Maybe you can ask Shu about that one on his Twitter account. He has a Twitter account and that app is made by Sony.

@Suzzopher
Unlike Angry Birds Star Wars, it should get a physical release.

Any idea when the new Pacman game will be out for Europe?

cowbanana 20 November, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   26

Did anyone else have problems signing in to PSN today?

I tried signing in via the web store, this blog and my Vita, and every time I tried I was told that my login or password were incorrect. Strange…

I used the “forgot password” option and changed to a new password. Now I can sign in again.

I thought I got hacked for a moment and I’m 100% sure I used the correct login info – it just didn’t work.

A_Nonny_Moose 20 November, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   27

Now that’s the kind of digital pricing I can get behind. I’ll be purchasing Tearaway for sure.

TehPhilosopher 20 November, 2013 @ 3:49 pm   28

Jawad, could you please check this: does NFS Rivals for PS_4_ support existing racing wheels, such as my Logitech G25? If it doesn’t, are there plans to get that support in a future update?

I’ve tried contacting Ghost Games, they didn’t respond, and nobody online seems to know. I will not play racing games on a controller, and forcing me to buy a new wheel costing hundred+ EUR would not be very nice.

supersmith2500 20 November, 2013 @ 3:55 pm   29

@gyrocop:
You mean ”Pac-Man Ghostly Adventures”, March 2014.

@cowbanana:
Mine’s working fine, is your connection ok?

Wow NFS 69 euro.

even the ps4 version sells for 59.99 euro here in NL

and the ps3 one is 33 euro at one webshop

Sony is nuts lol :)

no wonder digital will never work

Hellscovern 20 November, 2013 @ 3:57 pm   31

NFS rivals £60 seriously, I have the PS4 version arriving on launch day for far less than that, I really do hope Sony gets the publishers inline with digital pricing once PS4 launches or it will never truly take off.

@Cowbanana: I had the same issue today and also solved it the same way. No idea what caused it and im 100% certain i didnt mistype or anything. Problem solved though, if only the Plus content issues were solved that easily :)

Finka_Karfein 20 November, 2013 @ 4:01 pm   33

No digital Yakuza, no Chrono Cross, nothing for me today.

Only Tearaway but it’s not for today anyway.

Hellscovern 20 November, 2013 @ 4:06 pm   34

@basket21 it’s not Sony that sets the prices it’s the publishers in this case EA so no surprise they will try and charge as much as they think they can get away with, doesn’t mean Sony cant say or do something after all it’s their Store and service, i just wish they had more balls to do so.

cowbanana 20 November, 2013 @ 4:09 pm   35

Hey Sony, where’s the “Colourful Tearaway™ PlayStation®Vita home screen skin” that is supposed to come with the Jukebox Pack preorder?

“Pre-order Tearaway™ today and unwrap The Jukebox Pack – containing the game soundtrack with exclusive bonus track, PlayStation®Network avatars of iota and atoi, and a colourful Tearaway™ PlayStation®Vita home screen skin.”

I got the game, soundtrack and avatars but no home screen skin!

And why is the soundtrack an app. An app that’s time locked like the game. Seems incredibly dumb to me! But then again I’ve come to not expect rational things from SCEE…

Any chance TLoU DLC can be unlocked for season pass holders please. This is kind of the reason I purchased the season pass, so it would just be available without the fuss of posting comments or writing in forums.

cowbanana 20 November, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   37

I’m not the only one having experienced PSN login/password issues today.

What’s going on here, Sony?

Hi Jawad, Will I be able to pre-load NFS:Rivals today once the store is updated?

“Government Issue Bundle” for TLOU season-pass holders not free? Dafuq?

I thought they said all DLC will be free?

TehPhilosopher 20 November, 2013 @ 4:13 pm   40

Apparently NFS Rivals doesn’t support wheels at all. So that’s a huge disappointment, and I’m cancelling my (hugely anticipated) pre-order. bit.ly/1h2Niuz

I also was told by PSN my account password was wrong today which is strange as I haven’t changed it in 2 years or at least since the hack.

I immediately thought ow god someone’s got into my account and changed the password with my bank details all on there.

Luckily I managed to enter a new one by entering my Date of birth on the forgot password screen.

But god that got me worried for a second

TWO QUESTIONS:

1) Will the PC playstation store work with PS4 games?

2) Will Stick It To The Man arrive on PSVita as well?

Jawad Ashraf 20 November, 2013 @ 5:07 pm

PS4 titles will be available through the webstore.

Stick it to the Man will release later on Vita, too.

“Season Pass holders will have access to the entire collection of new head items…”

Yet they are not… Sigh…

Is Spider-Man Vita digital only in Europe?

belmont_gr 20 November, 2013 @ 4:31 pm   45

Thanks for the replay Jawad. May grab the game next week.

@cowbanana

The Tearaway home screen skin is available here:

So it’s not really a preorder bonus, because it’s accessible by everyone. I got the two avatars downloaded, but they don’t show up in Account Management. Anyone got them working?

I miss the dynamic themes that Plus offered. Never again. Whats happening? any words on these subject??

cowbanana 20 November, 2013 @ 4:53 pm   48

@Bjarno86

Thanks for the link :)

They managed to get the resolution wrong though, the Vita is 960 x 544 and the wallpaper is only 950 pixels wide…

Any chance I or others still waiting could get their Deadlocked/Gladiator codes this week/soon :P? I’ve asked a few times and have seen others get replies, but still no reply or code for me and some other commenters.

Since i played the beta of that ‘Ridge Racer Driftopia’ game it has messed up my Trophies :( It takes me over 15 minutes to just Sync my Trophies each time :-/ Anyway i will download it again tho & maybe it will fix my problem(i hope so because i have tried EVERYTHING to get my Trophy Syncing to get back to normal) Oh well.

Load all