Posted 4:06pm

Here are your PS4 day one launch titles

SP02_3

Finally, the week we’ve all been waiting for. The arrival of PlayStation 4 is imminent and the excitement levels here are through the roof. There are some gamers out there taking time off from work and school children wishing they could stay home (I do not advocate this). There may even be people for whom PS4 will be their first PlayStation console. If that’s the case for you, we welcome you to our world and hope you have a fantastic, fun and awesome time.

There’s a ton of PS4 content waiting to be snapped up – see the list below and draw up your day one shopping list. Jump into the jaw dropping world of Killzone: Shadow Fall, or fend off a goblin army in Knack. Maybe you’ll opt for the open seas with Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, or perhaps you’d prefer to have some family join in the fun in Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

PlayStation Plus members have some great things waiting for them, too. There’s beautiful, explosive action in Resogun, shadow shifting puzzle adventure in Contrast and launch discounts for Trine 2 and Super Motherload, too.

PlayStation Plus

Resogun – 100% discount
Contrast – 100% discount
Assassin’s Creed IV – Aveline Ship Figurehead DLC- 100% discount

Trine 2 Complete – 20% discount (29th November – 13th December)
Super Motherload – 10% discount (29th November – 13th December)

PlayStation 4

Angry Birds Star Wars
Price: £32.99/€34.99
PEGI: 3

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – Standard Edition
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 18

Battlefield 4
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 18

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 18

Contrast (included in PS Plus)
Price: £12.79/€14.99
PEGI: 12

DC Universe Online
Price: Free
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Russia, Turkey

Escape Plan (Cross-Buy PS Vita/PS4)
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12

Escape Plan Collection (Cross-Buy PS Vita/PS4)
Price: €19.99/£15.99
PEGI: 12

FIFA 14
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3

Flower (Cross-Buy PS3/PS Vita/PS4)
Price: £6.49/€7.99

Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Price: £52.99/€59.99
PEGI: 3

Madden NFL 25
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

NBA 2K14
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3

NBA LIVE 14
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, UK

Need For Speed Rivals
Price: £54.99/€69.99
PEGI: 7

Putty Squad
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 7

Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy PS3/PS Vita/PS4)
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 3

Super Motherload
Price: £11.99/€13.99
PEGI: 7

Trine 2: Complete Story
Price: £14.49/€16.99
PEGI: 12

Resogun (included in PS Plus)
Price: £12.79/€14.99
PEGI: 7

Warframe
Price: Free
PEGI: 16

War Thunder
Price: Free
PEGI: 12

PlayStation 4 – Apps & Services

• Music Unlimited (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and New Zealand)
  • Video Unlimited (Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK)
  • IGN (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK)
  • BBC iPlayer (UK)
  • VidZone (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK)
    Amazon/LOVEFiLM (Germany, UK)
  • Netflix (Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, UK)
  • BBC Sports (UK)
  • BBC News (UK)
  • Wuaki.tv (Spain)
  • Total Channel (Spain)
  • Demand5 (UK)
  • Maxdome (Germany, Austria)
  • RTBF (Belgium)
  • NOS Sports (Netherlands)
  • Ximon (Belgium, Netherlands)
  • Watchever (Germany)
  • Viaplay (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

100 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first

JordanBlack68 27 November, 2013 @ 4:20 pm   1

From £62.99 to £54.99 is not bad, but I think it should be lower then £50.

DarkCloud79 27 November, 2013 @ 4:21 pm   2

Glad to see War Thunder is coming at launch, any word of blacklight retribution also coming to EU? Also, sad to see the lack of apps for Portugal.

Jawad Ashraf 27 November, 2013 @ 5:07 pm

Blacklight Retribution won’t hit launch for this part of the world but it will shortly after.

Too expensive games, especially for digitals.

Are you kidding me? 70 euro for non Sony published titles? That’s utterly ridiculous…

Damn no blacklight no crunchy roll no NBA game time remind me to keep my ps3 plugged in

mitchbel1996 27 November, 2013 @ 4:24 pm   6

No Blacklight: Retribution? I thought this was a f2p launch title?
Also, please do something about the ridiculous €69,99 prices for some games…

Only Vidzone for Portugal? That’s a low move :/
I was really expecting more apps this time around, same thing happened with the PS3.

Also, aren’t those digital prices way to high? I mean, it’s the same price as s phisical copy and that one does have a different type of value.

Will there be any demos?
Cheers.

PFC_Hudson 27 November, 2013 @ 4:25 pm   9

There should have been 5-10% discount for PS+ subscribers on all digital titles to encourage sales because £50+ on digital games is silly pricing

smallgaffer 27 November, 2013 @ 4:26 pm   10

Video store in Ireland soon? ;)

Also, any chance seeing the RTE player on ps4? seeing as it’s on PS3 already (ireland)

Missed bullet point for “Amazon/LOVEFiLM (Germany, UK)”.

Was really hoping for a “Plus you get £10 free PSN credit” to be added to this, since the Americans got a bunch of free stuff. Would be nice if we at least got something for being loyal.

Especially since we’re the region who were loyal to you and helped you beat Microsoft… but no, you give free stuff to America to try and win them over because you were second place for most of this generation there.

Cant help but feel a little let down, but at the same time, excited as hell for Friday. A free PSN voucher was never included in my purchase of a PS4, so I can’t really miss it.

Get your PSN vouches off eBay, they’re cheaper. I usually save about 20%. Means these digital titles can actually work out cheaper than retail copies.

Fred Dutton 27 November, 2013 @ 4:30 pm

It’s delayed ever so slightly. We hope to have it with you next week – I’ll confirm as soon as possible.

Ravenblade86 27 November, 2013 @ 4:28 pm   15

I’m very glad to see War Thunder on that list as well, couldn’t see any sign of it on the webstore and they are doing a very poor job of promoting in so their is almost zero info on the PS4 version. It’s a really good free2play multiplayer game though, hopefully it won’t get over looked by people.

Also glad to see EA especially have lowered the price of their games, it’s slightly less offensive now than it was when they wher listed for £63. Still much to expensive though when the retail versions are selling for £47-50. No way I will considering buying the digital versions at that price, nevermind the size of the downloads.

Otherwise, it looks like a very good day 1 lineup to me. Can’t wait for my PS4 to arrive now :)

Will the PS4 games be available to the Greek PSN store? The PS4 launches officially on the 13th of December.

Are Australians really going to have to pay $100+ for a ps4 game when the AUD is = 90¢ US. This is why retail stores are going to be around along time with these ridiculous prices

What’s up with the prices of third party games in Poland? It’s 299 PLN which is a little bit more more than €70 and way more than £55. At the same time Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack are 264 PLN which is closer to the price in pounds than in euros. Seems like the prices in our region are completely random. Sometimes they’re equivalent of UK prices, sometimes of EU prices. Sometimes it’s even more bizarre and for example Just Dance 2014 costs like £45 or €55.

Care to explain?

dark_angel69 27 November, 2013 @ 4:29 pm   19

Will the PS4 have their own store post every week or will it be combined with the main store update starting from next week?

dylanwiggan 27 November, 2013 @ 4:30 pm   20

Game prices on PS4 are way too high, especially digital but disc isnt much better either.

I thought they would stay inline with ps3 prices (like they have done in the US). Be really interesting to know why there is such a discrepancy.

Glad to see War Thunder has made it :)

While the prices have at least been reduced I still resent paying over £50 for titles when the US’s games have stayed at the previous gen’s $60 price tag… Doesn’t make UK customer’s feel very respected.

When will Blacklight Retribution be available in europe?

What has happened to Blacklight Retribution? It was supposed to be a free to play title at launch and it has already released on the American PlayStation Store, so when will it release on the European PlayStation Store? Also, where is flOw?

Fred Dutton 27 November, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

Both flOw and Blacklight have been subject to brief delays. They should be with you next week, but I will 100% confirm the date as soon as possible.

Can we expect digital prices in NZ to drop similar to what’s happened in the UK? Paying an extra $15 compared to digital Xbox One titles is crazy.

also, when will NBA 2k14 be added to the store for PS4? I have my upgrade code, but the game is not available to add it. Everything else is there (except War Thunder) so why not this?

Hi.
I have already purchased Shadow Fall form the SEN but do I get the pre-order bonuses well?
Thanks in advance.

HighflyerVII 27 November, 2013 @ 4:34 pm   27

“Putty Squad launches on PS4 via PlayStation Store this Friday, priced £13.99/€14.99.”

Putty Squad
Price: £16.99/€19.99
PEGI: 7

…One of you has made a mistake ;)

Surely digital retail titles should be cheaper than that, considering you don’t have the added cost of packaging, materials, distribution, postage etc.

Thanks for the answer Fred

QuietlyWrong 27 November, 2013 @ 4:37 pm   30

While it’s a relief to see the PS4 prices drop back into line with the other ‘next-gen’ console, could someone smack EA and point out that their PS3 titles are now £5 more expensive than the PS4 equivalents? :(

Psychic_Sloth 27 November, 2013 @ 4:37 pm   31

Can’t believe there’s no Blacklight Retribution.. of all the launch titles, that was gonna be my first play!!Gutted.. F2P in USA but we don’t get it? Why is this?

I wonder how much KZ:SF will be in the shops? Was hoping for under £45 at least. If over then only 1 game for me then & i will just play all the free stuff & PS Plus stuff for now i guess.

Waiting4GodOfWar 27 November, 2013 @ 4:40 pm   33

Like many here, I think the prices of the digital titles are too high in comparison with their physical counterparts. This is definitely NOT promoting dematerialized gaming, which is a setback coming from a company like Sony. I won’t rant about the lack of backwards compatibility (it has been done already), but I have to say that, after owning a PS One, Two, Three, Vita, and thinking about buying a PS4 (which I’ll probably end up doing eventually anyway), I really feel let down as a consumer, especially with regards to the US market. I mean, in this day and age, how can you explain a 2-week delay in the launch of a global, non-zoned product? How do you think your customers feel? And your price strategy? Come on Sony, you can definitely do better…

Consumer: Digital should be cheaper as there are no costs in making discs, boxes, manuals and shipping!

Publisher: Digital should be more expensive for convenience and bandwidth.

My opinion: They should at the very least match retail RRP.
Personally I never buy digital as I sell my games upon completion and get a good chunk of the cash back if I can do it quickly.

KaRmAChAnG8 27 November, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   35

Not sure if this has been covered but if you got Flower and Sound Shapes via Instant Game Collection (like I did) does that cover the PS4 versions as well or do I need to purchase the PS4 versions seperately?

I still don’t understand why the Digital versions are more than the retail, You’re getting less but paying more.
With Sony trying to push Digital surely they should be at least the same price as retail if not less.

That aside I can’t wait for Friday, These two weeks seem to have gone on forever.

AC4:Black Flag is €49.99 on Steam yet €69.99 on PSN. What the actually (CENSORED)? You guys are ripping us off. I want to buy digitally through the PSN but your forcing me to buy retail.

Demonik-Caveman 27 November, 2013 @ 4:45 pm   38

Where is Blacklight Retribution? Big let down!

Agreed – digital only copies should be cheaper than disc-based versions of the same game.

ThreeWallzz 27 November, 2013 @ 4:46 pm   40

isn’t blacklight retribution a launch title?

irish-sid 27 November, 2013 @ 4:46 pm   41

Sounds great! Really excited.
One question though…

I have 2 ps3′s, and have ordered 2 ps4′s. I’ve read in a couple of comment sections on sites that you only get 2 console slots in total? Is that right? Is in not 2 slots for Ps3 and 2 more slots for Ps4?

Please, I really need to know this. Thanks.

Forza 5 £44.99 v Killzone £52.99, explain/justify?

Honestly how do Sony expect the future to be digital with these prices, its really poor when there is less distribution and physical media costs involved.

I want to go digital, but you and your partners make it impossible.

Highbury4ever 27 November, 2013 @ 4:49 pm   43

So no F2p Blacklight in the EU but released in USA….emmmm… Anyone ember CS,G is this gonna go the same way.

You lower the UK pound prices but not for everyon else. Seems fair.

PIREDERAS 27 November, 2013 @ 5:04 pm   45

“Angry Birds Star Wars. Price: £32.99/€34.99″

First the Angry Birds Trilogy cost €29.99, now this.

LOL

It’s just ridiculous, whoever made this pricing decision.

Hi Fred,
I just used the online store to add Contrast (PS4) to my download list and it has charged me £12.79-I am a fully paid up PS+ member-I assume this is a mistake? If so how do I get a refund?

GAMEPROFF 27 November, 2013 @ 5:18 pm   47

Are Resogun and Contrast part of the Instant Game Collection or will I be able to play with them, even when I dont have PlayStation Plus anymore?

kinda laughble now that the ps4 is launching we still getting games releases delays and more epxensive content yet now everybody has 2 pay for this horrible treatment. seem nothing will change with ps4 we will still be 3rd rate like with ps3

aydin1979 27 November, 2013 @ 5:20 pm   49

Seems like great deals however need to get the ps4 first :o

Putty Squad
Price: £16.99/€19.99
PEGI: 7

Is that the right price?, here putty is priced 299 NOK in the psn store, where it Normally should had been around NOK 170 with those prices equally. Not sure if I will manage to get a ps4 Friday yet thought, but If I will and that Norwegian prices remain I better order the game from amazon at the price it should be, But I would had prefered digital, but not to any price thought!

you guys only need 2 do 1 thing improve the store and you guys can’t even do that so that makes SCEE the most ridiculous part off the whole sony groups. can’t even improve a store thats been running more than 5 years still more delays still more excuses.

GraveDiggaUK 27 November, 2013 @ 5:28 pm   52

I bought flower and flow on ps3 ages ago. Does that mean I get them on ps4??

The3DGalaxian 27 November, 2013 @ 5:30 pm   53

The digital prices aren’t as bad as I had expected with prices of £62.99 banded around for fifa and other games. That’s not to say £55 is acceptable when it’s still £8 or so more than the retail version is selling for. But it’s at least not as big of a hammer blow for people who are intent on downloading the majority of games regardless of price due to remote play and just general convenience.

Thanks for the answer Fred.

I was just wondering if you could clarify if Putty Squad is still launching for the PlayStation Vita alongside the PS4 version on Friday, November 29th 2013 and if it will be cross buy?

Silent_Gig 27 November, 2013 @ 5:38 pm   55

All the free stuff for me, those other titles are either too expensive or just not interesting to me. Ill be playing the free stuffs on my PS4 until Infamous comes along i think

krazyyungwun 27 November, 2013 @ 6:04 pm   56

To all those saying games are still too expensive….. firstly from £62.99 to £54.99 is a much needed reduction i agree it could be better BUT remember you can share your account with 1 family member/room mate etc effectively cutting the cost of digital titles by 50% which is fantastic! This actually works out to be cheaper than physical copies, £54.99 divided by 2 equals 27.50!!!! think about it

Can you by any chance confirm if the PSN-versions of Assassin’s Creed IV and Need for Speed: Rivals in the German Store will have English audio? I had really hoped that a language description would be standard for the next generation but I’d hate to spend 70€ to then find out it can’t be played in English.

DoYouLikeMyID 27 November, 2013 @ 6:10 pm   58

Angry Birds Star Wars
Price: £32.99/€34.99

What? Didn’t the Angry Birds Vita disaster catch the attention of ANYONE? This is ridiculous. For that price you could get Flower, FlOw, Escape Plan and Sound Shapes, which are all MUCH better games than Angry Birds.

That being said, I can’t wait to get my PS4 on December 20th – The exact same day I get my 2-week christmas vacation. It’s going to be amazing! :D

DarkCloud79 27 November, 2013 @ 6:12 pm   59

Thanks for the answer Jawad. Just one more thing, because we weren’t able to pre-order Warframe, is there any way to get the exclusive skin the US pre-orders got?

shakerben 27 November, 2013 @ 6:35 pm   60

If I already bought a game on the SEN store using my computer and the price has gone down since yesterday will I get a refund on the difference?

Chas3r_86 27 November, 2013 @ 6:35 pm   61

What about the Digital Deluxe Edition of Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag?! They have it in the US, why not in Europe?!

DC Universe Online
Price: Free
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Russia, Turkey

Seriously? I mean… SERIOUSLY? Available in EVERY country except Russia? dfl;kgl;sdfkgl;sdfkg’fgl;sfjksddfkl;as;ldkasl;kl;DAFUQ??????

Witcher70 27 November, 2013 @ 7:18 pm   63

Guess i got lucky i paid £13.99 for Putty Squad and got a reciept in my email :)

medenko1975 27 November, 2013 @ 8:04 pm   64

Posted on 27 November, 2013 at 6:04 pm by krazyyungwun

Not everyone has that option…..

SONY: Lower your prices!

Rob_Nomad 27 November, 2013 @ 8:16 pm   65

the digital games are still TOO EXPENSIVE. i say they should cost 49,99 € max for new titles.

moonie131 27 November, 2013 @ 8:22 pm   66

Why are game prices more than 25% more expensive than North America and previous gen?

krazyyungwun 27 November, 2013 @ 8:36 pm   67

Medenko why don’t you have that option? Are you telling me you don’t have 1 friend or family member to share each others accounts? Come on man you must have somebody? Rob & moonie read my previous comment!

@Jawad or Fred

Strange. I was searching up Putty Squad at monday or tuesday when it was added to the store and it said 14.99 Euro.

I search it up today again and it says 19.99 Euro.

What happened. Did the Euro devaluated this fast?

whiteylfc 27 November, 2013 @ 8:48 pm   69

Publishers never learn do they, those retail games are stupidly expensive – £55? No chance. They’re $60 in the US, and a quick visit to xe.com will tell you that converted to GBP, and adding 20% for VAT, you get £45 – so what does the extra £10 go to? Do something about these rip-offs please Sony.

@TheMART

i also saw putty squad at a much lower price on the store the day the ps4 stuff went on, i was going to buy it wish i had at the lower price.

think ill just wait for the inevitable sale or addition to plus in however many months time.

MartinB105 27 November, 2013 @ 9:17 pm   71

Thanks for answering questions on the delay of fl0w and Blacklight. I much appreciate it when you take the time to answer the questions that players ask, rather than just ignoring them!

Can’t wait to get my PS4; Amazon says “Dispatching Now”. :)

Next gen will be free to play and retail dominated, because digital pricing is ether free or a joke. In EU. Of course much more reasonable in US.

@hayzink

Yeah mate, I was looking at the retail version, saw a price of 40 EUro which is over the top IMO for a retro game like Putty, so I was going to get it digitally. But now that it went up in price to 20 (although I read a comment from someone on page 1 that System 3′s website says it should be 14.99… so maybe this 19.99 price is wrong), I’m holding off too.

Just scored Tearaway for PSVita physical copy for 20 Euro, so I’m fine for now. Putty is fun, sure, but not going to pay the same price as a full new IP as Tearaway now lol

Whoever set those PS4 digital prices sure has some cojones!

I prefer physical product and the benefits that go with it i.e. competitive pricing and resale. For reference, these are the PS4 retail prices I paid:

£40 – Battlefield 4
£40 – LEGO Marvel
£48 – Assassin’s Creed IV – Black Skull Edition
£35 – Injustice – Ultimate Edition

anyone who ordered there ps4 from amazon been billed for it yet?

was hoping they would have shipped today to make launch delivery, hope all goes through no probs tomorrow as i paid for launch delivery.

these prices are god damn awful!!!

you really do not want people to buy games on PSN?!

shame on you!

@hayzink – Mine comes up as ‘Preparing for dispatch’ so presumably I’ve not yet been charged. I wouldn’t worry, I’ve had things from them dispatch at 11pm and still reach me the following day.

70€ for electronic transferred content,
while retail price is 55€

this is pure theft.
in dutch we just say “de tyfus”

maaruh VIDEO UNLIMITED,
2009 promissed
2010 promissed
2011 Promissed
2012 spring promissed
2012 autumn promissed
2013 Promissed
2013 NOPE,
Not on the PS3,not on the PS4,not on the Vita

thanx god for the USA YOUTUBE & NETFLIX
else we would not be able to enjoy this also.

@77

But too bad USA Netflix I can’t use on my PSVita as its only able to use one account, and there is no PSVita EU Netflix app yet…

Chr15toff3e 27 November, 2013 @ 11:47 pm   80

I can’t believe I’m buying a new console without wanting to buy any of the games that are available. I must say that’s never happened before. Retail prices for Ps4 games are already expensive, but the price for digital is an absolute con-job. Someone at Sony is getting sticky-fingers and taking advantage of the occasion. At least D*ck Turpin wore a mask when he went on the rob. And I wouldn’t mind if the launch line-up was decent, but I’m in no hurry to throw my money at this lot. Trine 2 Complete and Flower – maybe, but I’m definitely not shelving out 53 quid for Mark Cerny’s Kack.

Greediness awaits more like, not greatness.

Shame on you Sony for ripping off your fans, especially for those who live in Europe. At least slap us in the face in person so we can return the favour. Looks like it’ll be staying in the box for a while longer then, so my back pocket will be bulging nice and fat with money over the Christmas holidays. Sony’s loss, I guess.

Tipo-120B 28 November, 2013 @ 1:32 am   81

The prices of these games are truly shockingfor both Microsoft & Sony platforms, especially for digital downloads. Someone somewhere is cashing in on the new consoles! Games for PS4 are way more expensive than on PS4, why? PS4 is easier to develop for than PS3′s Cell processor, so what’s with the prices. In todays economy, families can barely eat, nevermind buy games at £60 a pop. Bare in mind, there’s a release every 6 weeks or so and most families have more than one child!

It’s getting closer to the £100 barrier and considering the console is £350, it’s borderline robbery. I’m ordering GT6 Special Edition digital download. It’s £59.99, the SAME price as it’s physical brother! DD is supposed to be less expensive because there is no packaging so why is this Sony? Please, stop ripping is us off. There is no need for ANY game to be over £50 physical or £40 DD. Monitor the prices for your own titles and software house should quit the greed culture that is becoming the norm! It’s disgusting!

mallafornia 28 November, 2013 @ 2:14 am   82

The new App looks great and I can finally post! The old App refused to let me post!!

AeonsDead 28 November, 2013 @ 5:13 am   83

The prices are ridiculous. Sony should surely have noticed that no one bought their digital full games on PS3, so why try it on PS4? Charging 30% more than the physical copy costs is insanity.

Case in point: Buy Battlefield 4 for your PS3 on the PSStore for the reasonable price of £59.99… or go to Play.com and pay £35. Sony are you for real?

Black ops 2, PSStore price £59.99, Zavvi.com price £23.

Earth to Sony – Why charge £60 and sell no copies, when you could charge £40 and sell millions? Idiots.

I guess it’s too late now though, you’ve set your prices and people have probably started buying… too bad you won’t make as much money as you could have.

salvogdaze 28 November, 2013 @ 9:33 am   84

Probably no digital purchases for me except for sales. I just ordered LEGO Marvel for 40$ from Amazon.com – now that’s a fair price.

Jawad Ashraf 28 November, 2013 @ 9:53 am   85

To confirm, flow will be out on December 4th (Cross-Buy).

@Jawad

As I see you answered one question tomorrow right above me, could you share some light on the strange price increase on Putty Squad?

Original post:

“@Jawad or Fred

I search it up today again and it says 19.99 Euro.
What happened. Did the Euro devaluated this fast?”

It also seems that the developer claims its price should be 14.99. So the current price is an error?

Stonesthrow 28 November, 2013 @ 1:20 pm   87

KZ4, BF4, AC4 here. Really started doubting about Ghost too a little while ago.. But I just don’t want to support them anymore, considering they didn’t go with a new engine and still go with cut and copy style. Probably get it later, got enough on my plate for now.

Stonesthrow 28 November, 2013 @ 1:26 pm   88

I don’t know why everyone complains about the digital prices though. Those are the prices I’ve been paying for most of my life out here.. And it’s the publishers that decide the prices, not Sony.. Downloading sucks anyway, you’re ruining the rest of our connections with that and lag the place up..

dark_angel69 28 November, 2013 @ 1:29 pm   89

@Stonesthrow
How funny. I have the three same games as you for PS4 and I’m also skipping out on ghost for the very same reason as you. lol. I was also planning maybe later on when it’s cheap

transpondster 28 November, 2013 @ 1:34 pm   90

Oh, God, I so miss £39.99 price for digital version of TLOU. And that was outstanding game…

£52.99 for Killzone is a rip-off. At least let Amazon UK to sell digital codes, like they do in US…

@Stonesthrow that’s not quite true, according to a Ubisoft statement:

“Developers, including Ubisoft, then select a wholesale price within those tiers that best corresponds to our expectations of the games’ overall value and market potential. However, the final retail prices are determined by the vendor.”

It was stated that Flower would be free for those that purchased Flower on ps3. If the price on the vita version is correct no it isn’t. I purchased Flower back in 2010 (demo and unlock key). A friend of mine is also having the same issue, for neither of us is the vita version free. Explanation? Will we be able to download Flower free tomorrow of the PS4. Why can’t we actually download the game now

*vita version I mean

Ive got to be honest im pretty disappointed with the line up. My PS4 has been dispatched but im not particularly excited at the moment and could have probably waited a little while. Ill most likely not make any game purchases other than PS+ downloads. Iwas most interested in Drive Club and Knack but the reviews of Knack dont look like it justifies the outlay just yet. I think ill be playing the ps3 and vita for awhile yet.

Stonesthrow 29 November, 2013 @ 12:43 am   95

OMG OMG OMG I just got it!! I have been going on internet rages ever since the announcement, but I’m actually very relieved about the Dualshock 4! It’s a lot smaller than I imagined and I think I actually love it.. SO EXCITED!!!

bestheelever 29 November, 2013 @ 2:44 am   96

I’ve got a slight problem/query -
1st thing – I purchased flower when it was first released on PS3 yet it’s asking me to buy it again on PS4 – why is that? I thought flower was cross buy to anyoone who already had it?
2nd thing – Why aren’t my passes for AC4 or Ghosts showing on PS4? Do i need to put the codes in again?
Any help would be appreciated

bestheelever 29 November, 2013 @ 2:48 am   97

Oh just to let you know i did escape plan free as ihad already purchased that too if thats relevant

Please fix Flower crossbuy for players who bought the full version unlock for the trial version! PS4 version doesn’t appear as bought item… actually neither do the PS3 normal not-trial full version. Please fix this!

I’m so sad to see this post. Was saving my money over a year for PS4 but as I saw these prices of games don’t think I will play next gen console.
Prices are too high and not many can afford this. Very disappointed as we all know studios were ok with 40-50 euros. Digital games should be atleast 20-30% off. Hope things will change for the better in near future.

Where’s VidZone? At least in Finland it’s not available though the list says it should’ve been there on launch.