Posted 12:00pm

The 12 deals of Christmas – deal #4

rayman_legends

We’re a third of the way into the 12 Deals of Christmas, now – is everyone feeling festive? If not here’s another cracking deal to help you along!

This deal will go live, today Saturday 7th December, and last for 48 hours.

Don’t forget, if you want us to send you a notification of the latest deal straight to your inbox then opt in here. Enjoy!

Deal 4:

Need for Speed Rivals (PS3)
Was €69.99/AU$99.95/£59.99, now €29.99/AU$24.95/£19.99

Rayman Legends (PS Vita)
Was €29.99/AU$51.95/£28.49, now €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Movie rentals:

United Kingdom:
World War Z (Extended Version)
SD: Was £3.49, now £0.99

SD: Was €3.99, now €0.99
HD: Was €4.99, now €1.99

Spain:
Last Action Hero
SD: Was €1.99, now €0.99
HD: Was €2.99, now €1.99

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

140 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first

First deal for me !!!

BigBoyBanksy 7 December, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   2

Best sale so far I would say, Rayman Legends at that price is tempting. I would have got Need for Speed if I could then use it to upgrade to the PS4 version but you couldn’t do that when fifa was on sale so I doubt you can do it here (but that is more to do with EA than playstation)

Rayman Legends will be mine. Good stuff!

XDerKleineX 7 December, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   4

That Rayman Legends Price… cannot resist…

nice deals! deffo picking up Rayman

What about sale on Rayman Legends for PS3?

Boneymajoney 7 December, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   7

It’s a shame there wasn’t a deal for Rayman Legends on PS3 as well because I haven’t got a Vita.

Great deal for Vita no doubg, but another racing game for PS3? …..

Dayum! Those are good deals!

chewie_rawr 7 December, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   10

No love for PS4? …………………………………………………………….-………………………………………………………

PIREDERAS 7 December, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   11

Hurray!!! Rayman Legends for me!!! Many, many thanks!

i want Payday 2

Dungmsteph 7 December, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   13

Looks like an error on the price of NFS Rivals in australian dollar… on the store it shows AU$39.95 (AU$35.96 for PS+)

Picked Rayman Legends, thanks

Might get rayman, might pass as still not finished first one

deathskitten 7 December, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   15

awwwww I was hoping for Rayman on the PS3 :-( still nothing in the Christmas deals for me! Hopefully the next one will be more to my tastes :-)

DarkArchoNx66 7 December, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   16

Since I don’t own a vita and I am not really into racing games, gotta say that I am completely indifferent.

Good games, fair prices (still weak or non-existing Plus discounts though).
But I’ll get Rivals either on Steam or later for the PS4.
Rayman Origins was cool, but with Spelunky I got the better platformer already. ;)

The Rayman Legends price is so great it makes me wish we had that kind of deal for the PS3 version. At least Need for Speed is a smidge under the retail price, so hopefully this means the PS3 deals are on the up and up, because Vita’s killing it right now.

XDerKleineX 7 December, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   19

On a somewhat unrelated note: Could the PS Vita games section in the PS Store app on the Vita be split up again? The two categories (A-L and M-Z)are getting rather full.

Great game for the Vita at a great price but I already have it for other platforms. I’m hoping for some Vita exclusive games on sale soon.

V00D00CHARL1E 7 December, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   21

Can NFS Rivals be upgraded to PS4 version?

Nightmare966 7 December, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   22

Wants Legends for PS3 -> Gets good Vita discount.

And I fear ACIV is getting a discount soon as well. Oh boy, decisions…!

evilwitch83 7 December, 2013 @ 12:25 pm   23

Still nothing for me. Why can’t we get 50% plus discounts like the US? This is one of the reasons why I am not renewing my plus subscription when it ends.

chrisboers 7 December, 2013 @ 12:28 pm   24

Both Legends and Rivals are great deals. I already have legends on Vita, and its an EXCELLENT game!

#21: no, Rivals is not an upgradable title.

WiiPlayPro 7 December, 2013 @ 12:29 pm   25

yes! was hoping Rayman Legends would be in the sale.

I actually bought it from game, haven’t opened it so taking that back for a refund. Put the money toward a PS4 game.

Could people please stop moaning about there being no sale for PS4, it’s been out only a few weeks! Remember vita didn’t have ps plus for the first 6 months!

wholeegun 7 December, 2013 @ 12:30 pm   26

Great deals, picked up Rivals, already have Legends but a good price for anyone who wants the game.

BartsBlue 7 December, 2013 @ 12:33 pm   27

Now we’re taliking. :)

RAYMAN. Definitely getting it at that price. Just need to finish the end of Origins…

Rayman is a nice price but already bought that masterpiece when it was released so still 0 deals for me personally. Which i actually dont mind since im still waiting on my money to be added to my account. Customers Service in Netherlands is worthless, already waiting 9 days and still counting, while at the company i work we fix something similar within 2 days tops.

wizzz7able 7 December, 2013 @ 12:44 pm   30

Not sure if i should save up for 8 more cracking deals or get rayman legends :( The deals at the end definitely have to be more epic and we’re only on the 4th now!
Keep up the good work guys :)

Hanzoadam 7 December, 2013 @ 12:49 pm   31

Does anyone know if the need for speed is digital copy here works with the ps4 upgrade offer?

Damn .. I’m really conflicted .. Rayman is really tempting but I’m still really hoping for a P4G, Soul Sacrifice, Disgea3, Dragons crown discount .. I really want an RPG for on the go .. already have so many platformers. Ho well, I guess I’ll pass and wait for the next discount.

Will Rayman Legends PS Vita come to the IGC off January or February? If not, I will buy this awesome gam for the second time! (Already have it for the ps3)

madkalish 7 December, 2013 @ 1:04 pm   34

Nice Deal, Rayman is tempting but i think from now on i only buy retail versions. That way i can borrow it to my little brother.

Hey Chris, you didn’t write that Rivals is getting the Plus discount, too ;)

Silent_Gig 7 December, 2013 @ 1:06 pm   36

Nothing for me this deal..
I have to say though, the deals so far have been a nice mix – Im just waiting for something in the action adventure or jrpg genre.

Im personally hoping for a deal on any of these:
Killer Is Dead / Last of Us / Deadly Premonition

@Hanzoadam

nope battlefield is the only ea game with this option

I just registered that Chris re-introduced another old habit of him: Preference of the UK market.

Need for Speed Rivals:

Was €69.99 now €29.99 = 57% discount
AU$99.95 –> AU$99.95 huh?
£59.99 –> £19.99 = 66% discount

With the current currency ratio we pay 25.15 GBP. That’s just 25% more than the Brits.
Old bad habits are though to get rid of Chris, eh? You got to love the traditional US > UK > Europe food chain.

O1d8oy_23 7 December, 2013 @ 1:13 pm   39

Rayman Legends! Thanks! :D

I wish Rayman Legends was for PS3 :(.

I mean seriously, why 30€? Same discount for everyone would mean 23,3€. You could have at least set our price to 24 or 25€. But nope, it had to be 30€. Good job Chris!

Alphaembryo 7 December, 2013 @ 1:22 pm   42

Rayman Legends for PS3, please…

fps_d0minat0r 7 December, 2013 @ 1:24 pm   43

Is the gravity rush spy pack dlc going to get a PS+ discount like the other two DLC’s?

PHEEliNUX 7 December, 2013 @ 1:26 pm   44

Nice i suppose, But i don’t have money on my account to buy NFS, And not that much interested anyway
Don’t know why many people really want a game, But refuse to buy it unless it is on sale…

@Golwar

dont think chris is about.

jawad has basically ran this sale, in fact chris has not posted since he caused all the confusion on the last plus update.

its not the first time a post says its by a certain person only for someone to post in the comments that said author is not in the office that week, i think it just auto populates the post author depending on the subject.

Jawad Ashraf 9 December, 2013 @ 9:27 am

Chris is around now. He just caught the rounds of the dreadful winter illness.

AL3MERH_2011 7 December, 2013 @ 1:30 pm   46

We have taken a few days before Game GRID 2 and yesterday I bought a legend GT6 so I think I will not buy any racing game during the next three months the next racing game for me is the game DRIVE Club on ps4 :)Keep up the good work and thank you.

with the ea titles i dont get the reason for not doing a sale on the ps4 versions.

need for speed is almost the same price digitally on both ps3 and 4 and the game only came out 1 or 2 weeks later on ps4 so i cant see why they would not discount them other than the fact the ps4 has so few games atm and they know lots of people will pay the almost £60 as they want something to play.

need for speed most wanted VITA is about due a discount btw!

DoYouLikeMyID 7 December, 2013 @ 1:36 pm   49

That’s a fantastic deal for Rayman Legends! :D

I’m just not sure whether to pick the game up digitally on PSN for 12 £, or the retail version from Amazon for 18 £. This is the type of game that’s perfect for the digital format, but I’m sure it takes up quite a lot of space – Which I don’t have… Decisions, decisions… Anyway, great deal! :)

TehPunizher 7 December, 2013 @ 1:37 pm   50

way better deal, i am not not getting any of the games but the prices seems more reasonable. considering PS store prices are insanely high!!!

Load all