The PlayStation Blog recap
So, who’s off Christmas shopping this weekend? My commiserations if so – you’d be much better off avoiding the crowds and hunkering down with some PlayStation news, no?
The past seven days has been all about Gran Turismo 6 – check out the TV ad, opening video and an interview with series creator Kazunori Yamauchi. Elsewhere, our 12 Deals of Christmas promotion continues to gather pace. If nothing has tempted your wallet so far, please stay tuned – we’ve got some great deals coming in the next fortnight.
Finally, if you missed it, do check out our PS4 launch night video – and let me know if you spot yourself in the crowds!
- Video Store update: Man of Steel, Grown Ups 2, The World’s End
- LittleBigPlanet update: It’s December! Let’s get festive!
- PS4 global sales update
- The 12 deals of Christmas – deal #2
- Rainbow Moon out this week for PS Vita
- We love your Tearaway creations, show us more!
- Eufloria HD arrives on PS Vita this month
- PlayStation Home update: December Sale!
- Today’s free PlayStation Mobile games: Gun Commando and Monokoke Slashdown
- Zen Pinball 2 is coming to PS4 this month
- PlayStation Store update: Gran Turismo 6, Blacklight Retribution, more
- How to earn a fortune in Super Motherload
- Win a blue PS3 and Bravia TV in our Smurfs 2 competition
- The 12 deals of Christmas – deal 3
- Gran Turismo 6: TV commercial unveiled, win a racing pod
- VidZone arrives on PS4: This is for the music video players
- Gran Turismo 6 prepares to launch – check out the opening movie
- New videos show how the world of Killzone Shadow Fall was created
- PlayStation Store charts, November: PS4 games make their debut!
- Interview: Kazunori Yamauchi aims for the stars with Gran Turismo 6
- Weekend Debate: What aspect of PS4 are you most enjoying?