Posted 11 December

The 12 Deals of Christmas – deal #6

SaintsRow4

Hi everyone! We’ve reached the half way stage in the 12 Deals of Christmas; check out the latest offer below!

This deal will go live today, Wednesday 11th December, and last for 48 hours.

Don’t forget if you want us to send you a notification of the latest deal straight to your email inbox then opt in here. Enjoy!

Deal 6:

HD: Was £4.99 , now £1.99

Australia:
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
SD: Was AU$5.99 , now AU$1.99
HD: Was AU$6.99 , now AU$2.99

France:
G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Extended Version)
SD: Was €3.99 , now €0.99
HD: Was €4.99 , now €1.99

Germany:
Man of Steel
SD: Was €4.99 , now €0.99
HD: Was €5.99 , now €1.99

Italy:
The Great Gatsby
SD: Was €3.99 , now €0.99
HD: Was €4.99 , now €1.99

Spain:
My Best Friend’s Wedding
SD: Was €1.99 , now €0.99
HD: Was €2.99 , now €1.99

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

163 Comments 9 Author replies
Show oldest first

Waiting for the last of us…

Death_-Raven1430 11 December, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   2

when igc games will be announced?

Shou_Kobayashi 11 December, 2013 @ 12:03 pm   3

Gonna pass this one, too :( 50% done… hopefully the next one…

Not good… :( I still waiting for Battlefield 4 and COD: Ghost :)

Graeme121285 11 December, 2013 @ 12:03 pm   5

Waiting for the last of us, blacklist and black flag

Saints Row not for me…. But all over Velocity Ultra!

Velocity Ultra wooooo! picking that up :) I’ve not even got a vita yet (getting one for christmas) but at this rate i’ll have enough games to last me until the 12 deals of christmas 2014.

Pass

Would be great to have Muramasa rebirth as a Vita deal or even better yet part of IGC for Jan!

Chris Howe 11 December, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

This only came to the Store in October guys we need to give it a chance to make some money for the developer

Hmm… The discount for Saints Row 4 doesnt seem to be in effect. I am still seeing it at full price.

So far Ive taken 2 out of 6 deals for the PS3. Hows it working out for the rest of you?

Velocity Ultra is a great game, but it was free on ps+ when it launched. If you don’t own it, you should definitely buy it

haxterwolf 11 December, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   13

Can I hope for a Dragon’s Crown PS Vita discont?

vectormatic 11 December, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   14

Saints row discounted to actual retail price, and another PS+ entry for Vita.

meh..

AdamBogocz 11 December, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   15

Hm, seems like we dont get any PS4 deal..

Missed Velocity Ultra when it was a part of IGC, but I’m not missing on it now ;)

Still hoping for Persona 4 Golden and Muramasa Rebirth!

fps_d0minat0r 11 December, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   17

Will the content in the add-ons sale be updated? or is that all thats on offer for now?

Zero!

And once more UK gets the better deal.

Europe 60€ –> 30€, a 50% discount
UK £50 –> not £25 but £20, thus a 60% discount.

*slow clap*

andrewsqual 11 December, 2013 @ 12:09 pm   20

Hmm thanks for the heads up on the 1.52 Firmware that just went live for PS4. :/

@ hilaveli

I’ve missed the only deal I wanted to pick up (spelunky) desperately waiting for an RPG for vita. Kinda getting annoyed .. not a single RPG yet. Everytime I get my hopes up and then I’m being let down.

I’m REALLY hoping for P4G, Dragons Crown or even Soul Sacrifice .. but I doubt any of those will be discounted or in the IGC.

If I wasn’t so over budget I’d just buy one of them ..

@mkonikowy COD Ghost will never happen, Acti will never give it away for discount.

But looking at last years’ deals I expected AC4 en BF4 (may be they hold the best for the last).

I already have TLOU and Beyond, hopefully it will be AC4 and BF4 soon.

Silver-Seraphim 11 December, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   23

Grabbed spelunky and rayman so far for my vita, would love some Vita RPG deals.

Besides that waiting on the last of us for my ps3.

theo_andravida 11 December, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   24

I didnt comment anything for the previous sales because there was one amongst them that was worth bying(ps vita)(rayman legends!)but i have to say i have been waiting for next sales to get better and this is the worst sale!You are offering a game that was recently on ps plus!Really!As it seems these must be the worst christmas sales!Not that there are no good deals but offering a ps plus game on a sale is really STUPID(ur)!

Snuppedupen 11 December, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   25

Half way and 0/6 deal for me…

waiting for Splinter Cell Blacklist, Dragon’s Crown & Rayman Legends (PS3)

Going to wait for The Last of Us next, if it appears. Best deal so far was F1 for me. Saints Row is so glitchy the majority of the time especially if you do the whole thing with a mate on co-op.

A poor man’s GTA, be it they come from a totally diff. angle to that of R*. Safe to say I will never buy another SR game unless it gets a major overhaul & a stable game engine is built.

PLEASE mods .. P4G, Dragons Crown or Soul Sacrifice? Any chance they will get a discount or be in the IGC??

Just ONE decent RPG .. that’s all I’m asking for on VITA

Chris Howe 11 December, 2013 @ 4:30 pm

No discount for Dragons Crown, and new content for IGC wil be announced on Friday

DarkArchoNx66 11 December, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   28

Interesting deal. But it’s often wise for games such as this one and the Ac series, to wait for a bit and get the whole package instead.

I’m gonna chill and wait for AC Black Flag. SR 4 is possibly the most half arsed sequel in gaming.

tony-juice 11 December, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   30

Velocity Ultra…are you kidding me? really? THIS is really a DEAL..:-(

+1 to Dragon’s Crown, the price of it is horribly high and just doesn’t want to go down.

I’m praying to the gods that The Last of Us and LEGO Marvel will be avaiable…

Are some of the upcoming vita deals for games that have not already been in the igc? As a day one plus subscriber I’m not getting the chance to buy much as half of it has been in igc.

Would titles like this not be more suited to the general Christmas sale at the end.

I have £50 in my wallet and I want to spend it but your not letting me lol.

Silver-Seraphim 11 December, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   34

Chris any news on the January ps+ line up yet?

evilwitch83 11 December, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   35

Still nothing for me.

Saints row now same price as any high street store.
I’m guessing Last of us will be deal #12! ;-)

ReZonanZ_44 11 December, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   37

Is there any chance that dragon’s crown( for ps3 )or escape plan collecion(ps vita)show up in the 12 deals of christmas?
You already answered in another post about “the last of us” coming in this promotion.
so i believe you can answer my question too!
thanks in advance

@Silver-Seraphim

Fred said we will know next igc content by the end of the week

What a waste of time this sale has been, there’s better offers on regularly than any of these so far. You need to seriously start considering repeating games on PS+ with all the new members who have joined up this year.

To people mentioning The Last of Us – my bets are it will land on PS Plus soon.

TheBusterMan 11 December, 2013 @ 12:18 pm   41

These deals seem to be getting worse.Saints row 4? That’s on offer everywhere.And the series went downhill after the second game.Don’t suppose we will get Persona 4 Golden on offer? I’m not holding my breath!

@Viryu I doubt it, but if you are right… damn, I’ll worship you for life :P

Amazon sells saint rows for the same price, except they dont call it a sale but just a regular price. And you get a physical copy aswell. And already waiting 13 days and still my money hasnt been added to my account.

Dear Sony,

I know there might be many constraints while giving those discounts, I am aware of the fact that you cannot alter the game prices as you please, otherwise I believe we would be seeing better discounts. However, I am just sick and tired of not being offered a good deal for a rpg game on vita. Just give us some Soul Sacrifice, Dragon’s Crown or Muramasa. There are already very few titles like those so maybe just maybe do not make us wait much longer and just try to reduce the prices of those games. Vita is a great device not getting much love it deserves from the game studios, let us players enjoy it by offering quality games on it with affordable prices. Asking for paying full console game price for a Vita game will get us nowhere. Rayman Legends deal was nice, good job on that, but as Europe we need a RPG discount fest.

There’s €30,- in my PSN wallet and from the looks of it I’m not spending it anytime soon.

Discount Atelier games on Vita! They need to be on this sale!

Please? :D

LordRastan 11 December, 2013 @ 12:29 pm   48

dear moderators…

any news about next month’s IGC titles?

you usually say the ones 2 weeks before release…

and, apart from terraria, any other new on the store this week?

Thanks!!!

Any chance you could extend the Payday 2 sale until later today? The network maintenance disrupted the store when the offer went live, and then I had problems being able to purchase it last night as I already had the trial version on my downloads list, and the store doesn’t give you the option to download the full game. It only gave me the option to download the trial version again, and then when I went to start it there was a 4gb update, so I haven’t been able to take you up on the offer.

I am getting Velocity Ultra. I want it so bad!
I don’t even have my Vita yet, it’s on the way for Christmas ! But I’m still geting it.

Load all