Posted 12:00pm

The 12 deals of Christmas – deal #7!

battlefield4

Hi everyone! It’s time for the next offer in the 12 Deals of Christmas promotion. Make sure you don’t miss out on great savings on Battlefield 4 and Telltale Games‘ acclaimed The Walking Dead.

These deals go live today, Friday 13th December, and last for 48 hours.

Don’t forget, if you want us to send you a notification of the latest deal straight to your email inbox then opt in here. Enjoy!

Deal 7:

Battlefield 4 (PS3)
Was €69.99/AU$99.95/£59.99, now €34.99/AU$44.95/£24.99

The Walking Dead (PS Vita)
Was €19.99/AU$24.95/£14.99, now €9.99/AU$14.95/£6.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Movie Rentals:

United Kingdom:
Jack The Giant Slayer
SD: Was £2.49, now £0.99
HD: Was £3.49, now £1.99

Australia:
The Internship (Extended Version)
SD: Was AU$5.99, now AU$1.99

SD: Was €3.99, now €0.99
HD: Was €4.99, now €1.99

Spain:
The Assignment
SD: Was €1.99, now €0.99
HD: Was €2.99, now €1.99

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

186 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first

Can I hope for a Batman for PS Vita discount or any atelier?

BigBoyBanksy 13 December, 2013 @ 12:03 pm   2

I just asked on the PS+ update whether I should buy The Walking Dead on Vita, looks like I didn’t have to wait long for an answer, can BF4 be upgrade to PS4 for £10 if I buy that to?

Chris Howe 13 December, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

Yes if you purchase the PS3 version you will be able to upgrade to the PS4 version for £9.99

Awful, just so so bad

BF4 is this price boxed and with DLC maps :/

Walking Dead Vita just might be my first purchase from this deal

Hmm…Might grab Walking Dead…trying to hold out for Wipeout and Little Big Planet on Vita though…Come on Chris, give us an idea :P

BF4? The BF4 EA might be sued over because of its bugs? Dunno if it was the best idea to include it in the sale.

Birdwatcher 13 December, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   7

Can BF4 be upgraded to PS4 ??

Nice deal, especially as this indirectly offers a PS4 game, since the PS3 version is upgradeable to PS4 for a tenner!

Twd is mine great price

DarkArchoNx66 13 December, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   10

Not really a FPS person, but even if I was, I am not sure if it’d worth buying it.

Any chance for some GTA deal? Even the slightest..

humantank007 13 December, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   11

How’s this bad!? It’s £34 on amazon! Great deal. Hopefully there’ll be some more noobs to kill online in the next few days hehe

Walking Dead for VITA? Dont mind if I do – AWESOME!!

icecrasher_zero 13 December, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   13

No PS4 upgrade = No Battlefield 4

@Chris

Is China Rising DLC included in Battlefield 4 deal ?

thanks

StiflingCobra 13 December, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   15

Very tempted by Walking Dead I have to say!

SPELUNKY Isn’t going back on sale anytime soon, is it? :(

Before you buy BF4 please take into account the game is buggy and glitchy as hell, with horrendous hit detection, freezing issues, and singleplayer is still prone to corrupt saves and loss of collectables

Ok so if you buy the PS3 version for 24.99 through the SEN PC store can you then upgrade to the PS4 version for 9.99? I don’t have a PS3 anymore. BF4 for PS4 at 34.98 is a good deal (assuming they sort all the bugs out).

S-o-h-a-i-l 13 December, 2013 @ 12:10 pm   19

Is it safe to buy Injustice Gods Among Us Chris, Or should I wait it out ?

@humantank007 It’s bad because it’s been this price for a retail copy for several weeks on many different websites, including Amazon at one point

pjakinnear 13 December, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   21

Can the China Rising DLC get fixed? As it is currently locked to Premium owners only. I redeemed my voucher code (last Monday) but cannot download the DLC. Both the PS3 and webstore won’t allow it…

XSeraph888X 13 December, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   22

Hey Chris, can we expect also Call of Duty Ghosts as a deal for Christmas? (Can’t afford both at the moment)

By the way, good deal.

presentpreamble 13 December, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   23

So this entire sale(apart from Saints Row) is basically targeted at ps4 owners so they can do the upgrade with 10$ then? losing hope of seeing Batman, Crysis and Dead Space and Splinter Cell in the deals as they are just from the PS3 generation :( .. atleast AC 4 looks likely

TWD insta-buy. Been waiting for this one, already finished it on PS3 but I also wanted it on Vita – price just wasn’t right until now. :)

Awesome PS+ Update and now this – great day to be PS Gamer. I’m already “singing a different song”, though I still kinda hope for Project Diva f to included in 12 Deals of Christmas. ;)

Russian version of BF4 is not discounted and stayed at the same price(But game description says it was). Bug?

Cleggworth 13 December, 2013 @ 12:14 pm   26

I will get walking dead for vita

Can anybody confirm that the patch for ps4 battlefield 4 has solved the problems it has? with upgrade 34.98 isn’t terrible so i’m tempted

haxterwolf 13 December, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   27

I will buy Battlefield 4 for PS3 and them upgrade to PS4!

AngryPCGameNerd 13 December, 2013 @ 12:15 pm   28

Any chances for discounts on some PSOne games?

Walking Dead is a deal. Now i just need Dragons Crown and AC to complete my Vita library.

Not something. its a nice deal but just not for me, sure is a step up from past deals lets hope it will only go up.
The Last of Us and AC IV will get my money for sure (lets just hope they come):)

SwingerE11 13 December, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   31

Will Splinter cell blacklist go on sale?

Un1eashedGR 13 December, 2013 @ 12:16 pm   32

I bought BF4 already for 40E and with the China Rising Expansion and i already have TWD on PS3, but it’s a nice deal. Chris i have 2 questions if you could answer i would really appreciate it.
1) Is The Last Of Us, AC IV Black Flag on the sale?
2) The Walking Dead Season 2 is coming this week on psn like on steam and xbox?

evilwitch83 13 December, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   33

Nothing for me again. I Would have bought Walking Dead if the plus discount would have been better, plus I would have bought Spelunky a few days ago as well. As you have took away our 3rd PS3 IGC game which US still gets, you could at least give us better plus discounts like the US gets.

The walking dead? Awesome! but is there a chance for Dragons crown? I have been waiting for a discount for that game for ages… at least on a vita pleaaaase!:(

Cleggworth 13 December, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   35

@presentpreamble this is the first one you can do it on. apart from NFS, which isn’t upgradeable, none of the titles have also been on ps4

Yay for Vita Walking Dead!

I really wanted to buy this, but with the reports of stuttering and te game being a little old already, I was holding back for a more reasonable price. 10EUR – PS+ discount? I’m all game.

when ac black blag will go on sale ?? should i wait for it or shouldnt ? cause ı dont wanna miss bf4 ??

TehPunizher 13 December, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   38

@humantank007, #11 i don’t know what amazon you are buying your games from but from Amazon.co.uk its £27.99 not £35 like you claim. a noob mistake its understandable ;)

presentpreamble 13 December, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   39

@Clegg.. Fifa, Diablo, NFS.. cant remember the last two.. all on the PS4 too right? Hope you right though.. i want those 5 i mentioned

Hey Chris
Is it safe too buy dragons crown for the vita or should I wait?

Adolfhitlesaurus 13 December, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   41

Likelihood of Mass Effect appearing in the next few deals?

presentpreamble 13 December, 2013 @ 12:22 pm   42

Hey Chris.. Is it safe to buy batman, crysis and deadspace 3? i’ve wanted to buy it for a while now but i keep getting scared they are gonna be in the IGC/a sale. Thanks

Im gonna get Walking Dead !!! Btw Chris if i get Battlefield 4 can i still have the same discount for the Ps4 version ?

Should I buy Sound Shape or wait? :)

TehPunizher 13 December, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   45

well if we asking about safe buys then let me try my luck ;)

Hey Chris;
Is it safe too buy Persona 4 Golden for the vita or should I wait?

toxic-inferno 13 December, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   46

Walking Dead is my first purchase in the 12 deals of Christmas! Been finding it difficult to justify buying the Vita version, considering I already own the PS3 version… but at that price, I can’t argue!!

Hey, identical 50% discounts for both EU and UK? So equal treatment IS possible! ;)

Heard nothing good about BF4, so no chance.
And I just managed to start playing TWD on the PS3 from a sale in March. I’m getting slower and slower with playing games, damn you growing old! :p

Do you get China rising dlc for free if you buy Battlefiled 4 ?

@TehPunizher
Chris suggested to wait on P4G just today in the Plus update’s comments.

The walking dead for vita, AWESOME!! Been wanting to play this for a while but wasnt quite sure about stumping up 20euro for it, bargain at 9euro!

Load all