Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 7:27pm

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag single-player DLC Freedom Cry out Wednesday

ACBF-DLC-HR01-FINAL-layer

Unleash the fury of Adéwalé’s machete in Freedom Cry, a new single-player episode of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag available soon! 15 years after the events of Assassin’s Creed IV, the former first mate of the Jackdaw and trained Assassin Adéwalé finds himself embroiled in a battle to free slaves in Haiti.

Featuring a brand new environment in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry plunges you into a world dominated by the slave trade, and confronts Adéwalé with a past he’d hoped to have left far behind.

On Adéwalé’s journey, you’ll free slaves from plantations as well as huge slaver galleons while sailing aboard Adéwalé’s ship, the Experto Crede. Some of those you liberate will choose to help you, whether it’s fighting by your side or assisting by unlocking new upgrades to Adéwalé’s trademark weapons: a wicked machete designed to use crushing momentum to hack through nearly anything and a wide-bore blunderbuss capable of dropping multiple foes in a single blast.

Best begin soon… there is much to do, Assassins!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

18 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Good mi main story is done .
+- many hours of gamplay ?

How much is this going to be? I am only 29% complete but loving it. :D

Just out of interest does the Season pass contain all the pre-order dlc from the various retailers.

DarkArchoNx66 16 December, 2013 @ 11:18 pm   4

I can’t wait begin, not until Goty is released.

Is PSN going to have any discounts on AC games soon? I’ve been interested in the series but all the games with their DLC make quite an expensive entrance for a newcomer. At least I have AC3 from PS+.

why is that dlc out for ps3 ?? or will out on wednesday ?

why isnt that dlc out for ps3 ? or will out on wednesday ?

SuperSaiyan4 17 December, 2013 @ 10:46 am   9

Since there’s no price which would have been obvious considering its out tomorrow Im guessing its free then?

Started AC3 yesterday :P
From Brotherhood on I’m playing every AC one year later the original release.

Payed 15€ for this @ GameStop

I cannot find this DLC on the PS4 PSN store at all!! Does anyone know when this DLC is getting released!

Why is freedom cry only available in the US store? It is not there in the uk! GUTTED!

alcibiades4291 18 December, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   13

I think everyone should know by now that the store gets updated in the afternoon. It’s been that way since the ps3 launched!!

The store update usually start appearing after lunch.

Its up now

koomapeikko 18 December, 2013 @ 5:01 pm   16

how i can start this new DLc i looking everything but don’t find how start this DLC help me and tell me

KingOfKings2012x 21 December, 2013 @ 2:24 am   17

Cant find freedom cry help

solarwind12 3 January, 2014 @ 2:41 pm   18

Picked up Black Flag in great deal, upgraded it to ps4 and was blown away by what i played, though Christmas ‘stuff’ kinda stopped me from most all gaming, i shall be spending weekend catching up.. Have a question about the dlc’s, as i still have ps3 will i be better buying all for that version, as in will it then be unlocked/free on the ps4, thinking of getting Freedom Cry ( later on) and most of the cheaper timesaver items now, unless they are maybe in season pass (?), then will probably opt for that, though the mp hasn’t really been my thing in the previous games, will give this one a play soon, fingers crossed it agrees with me, ie i don’t keep coming last, lol… I know it’s a old thread, but hopefully someone can give me the info, thnx.