Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 12:00pm

The 12 deals of Christmas – deal #10

AC4

Hi everyone! From today, 19th December, you can pick up one of this year’s blockbuster titles, Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, with up to 64% off! This deal will run for 48 hours.

Don’t forget, if you want us to send you a notification of the latest deal straight to your email inbox then opt in here.

Enjoy!

Deal 10:

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag (PS3)
Was €69.99/AU$99.95/£59.99, now €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99

SD: Was €3.99, now €0.99
HD: Was €4.99, now €1.99

Spain:
Vertical Limit
SD: Was €1.99, now €0.99
HD: Was €2.99, now €1.99

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

198 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first
Death_-Raven1430 19 December, 2013 @ 12:00 pm   1

Is it safe to buy sly cooper thieves in time?

I must admit, this years dels have been very, very poor.

Last year, I bought 2-3 items, but every deal was a “wow, now that is a good deal” the only reason I didn’t buy as much was purely due to already owning it or because it didn’t interest me.

But as a Steam gamer, I still know a good deal when I see one and I’d always tell my friends about them.

This year, it’s been awful yearly releases (Sports games), a truly broken FPS (BF4), a generic cash in using the same city as the game before (Saints Row 4) and many other awful deals.

Even the good games, like Spelunky and Lone Survivor have had awful prices compared to recent GOG, Humble and Steam sales. Or in some cases, even store sales where buying the physical product is not only cheaper, but nets you DLC and allows you to trade it in.

Sony doesn’t have to do these and I am grateful that they do, but it’s only human to compare and this years pails in comparison.

I typed this as deal 10 is about to go live, so let’s hope that 10-12 are mind blowingly amazing to try and save the sale.

reggyx3clover 19 December, 2013 @ 12:02 pm   3

Really!! I thought its gonna be P4G

Called it. Next 2 PS3 deals are likely to be:

Bioshock Infinite
GTAV -OR- The Last Of Us

Waiting for the last of us still
This is a great heavy hitter though

YESSSS, AC4, THANK YOU! :-D

BaBy-_-D3aN0 19 December, 2013 @ 12:03 pm   7

Can AC be upgraded to PS4 version?

im so on the fence with this one.

one the one hand i can get a ps4 game for under £30

on the other its assasins creed and the last one i enjoyed and wanted to play through was brotherhood.

is ac4 a big step up from ac3?

great deal just torn.

also snap up pixeljunk monsters its a fantastic game i paid full price and it was worth every penny (i own ps3,psp and vita version and it was still worth it)

Fred Dutton 19 December, 2013 @ 12:06 pm

I’ll second this. I’ve probably played more hours of PJ Monsters Ultimate this year than any other game on any other platform. Outrageously addictive.

Wooooooo AC4 Happy holidays sony :D

This year’s form of those deals is not good – which you already have found out by yourselves. You even stopped answering to people questions.

I am not saying deals are bad , but not announcing what will be where is bringing more frustration than benefits in players/customers relation.

TehPunizher 19 December, 2013 @ 12:05 pm   11

Well i guess the ones that been asking for Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag got it.

my money is saved for The Last Of Us & Persona 4 Golden :P

Great for those who have a PS3. But again nothing for me .. not a single deal yet :( But many were waiting for ACIV so they will have a great time I guess. Still kinda a let down that I missed the only deal I wanted so far (spelunky) and nothing that interrests me for VITA has come up since then.

Ho well .. have fund with ACIV you guys

Nightmare966 19 December, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   13

Ah yes! Thanks a lot for this one Chris (and Ubisoft too!). I was actually expecting it at a bit higher price, got a surprise here.

So off to my console! :)

hmm, are we gonna see a RPG with the christmas deals? :O

Crumptastic_86 19 December, 2013 @ 12:06 pm   15

Awesome game, beats even GAME’s daily deal offer in the UK; finally digital is getting cheaper than retail!

Awesome game, although I’m after it on PS4-as someone else above would be good to know if it’s part of the next-gen upgrade program…

Is it safe to purchase Injustice vita version?

solid--raiden 19 December, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   17

This is a really good deal, might consider this one. I’m really hoping for Persona 4 Golden though, can’t really justify getting both. If I hold out for Persona will I end up with nothing?

DeadlyTech 19 December, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   18

Very good deal on AC4!!! When it’ll go live on ps store?

CHRISGAMER2011 19 December, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   19

what about valhalla knights 3 for the vita

BaBy-_-D3aN0 19 December, 2013 @ 12:07 pm   20

Excellent news! Been a number of good sales so far, don’t even know if I’ll be able to afford Persona 4 Golden on sale at this rate!

BigBoyBanksy 19 December, 2013 @ 12:08 pm   21

I’m currently at home for the holidays and only have my PS4 with me as my PS3 is at my student accommodation. If I brought AC4 for PS3 today via the web store will I be able to do the upgrade today or will I have to wait until I get access to my PS3 again next month?

£20 in my wallet, and awaiting P4G. Already made one purchase so far and would like to make more but unfortunately I have two kids with mouths to feed . They already had to go a full month without food so I could get a PS4. They get to play it all the time .. I know I’m a great dad!

Would it be possible to see XCOM:EW on the some sale this month? Pretty please with sectoids on top?

BTW, maybe I’ll pick up ACIV, don’t own a PS3 but I can install it on my little brothers PS3 and I can upgrade it for my PS4 ..

Only problem is I’ve never been a big fan of AC games.. Seriously .. the ONLY reason I would buy it would be to remote play it on my VITA while I’m watching TV.

darthsabre 19 December, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   25

Ia it safe to buy One Piece Pirate Warriors 2?

RedSquirrel87 19 December, 2013 @ 12:11 pm   26

Is AC4 upgradable to PS4 version? And if I do it, I’ll can play it always on PS3 too? thx

PsVitaCyrus 19 December, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   27

Very nice deal! Will definately pick AC4 up! Thank you so much for this one :)

I have a question about upgrading it to PS4 version. If I upgrade it, do I get to keep the PS3 Version as well? Furthermore, will the PS4 Version be waiting for me once I buy my PS4 in February or do I need access to a PS4 now?

What a trash offer for PS Vita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salvogdaze 19 December, 2013 @ 12:12 pm   29

My disc version of AC IV for the PS4 just arrived, so I’ll have to pass but good deal. It’s great that two PS4-upgradable games have been included in the sale already.

undergroundgr 19 December, 2013 @ 12:13 pm   30

so i can buy ac4 for ps4 for 40 euros?off to the store :D

Please refer to Valve and Steam to see how an online sale should be done. You do know Valve are releasing a console soon and you’ll be in direct competition with them?

Finally a good deal. Buying it today fir the weekend

It’s not a bad deal but I just feel by the time I get round to playing it I’d be able to buy it on disk for cheaper. If there was a better way to manage my downloads rather than that horrible list I may buy more digital. Or a price so low that doesn’t matter if I play right not. Interestingly steam has both those things.

As i said when ht 12DOC Deals were announced, the final deal will be The Last of Us & Persona 4 Golden.
I’m pretty sure the next PS3 deal will be BioShock Infinite though i’m not sure about Vita.

I feel like i have a gameboy not a vita…where is the big games that shows off the Vita hardware ???

so i am assuming last of us is defiantly the last deal then ? i will get to spend my funds yet :-(

nice for those waiting for black flag but was last of us not mentioned first ?

With each new deal my hopes for Hatsune Miku:project Diva F get slimmer and slimmer :( … and with these prdictions most likely right I will most likely have to wait for some Xmas deals, oh well fingers crossed..:S

TheBusterMan 19 December, 2013 @ 12:17 pm   38

Boring! Lots of AC fans will be happy.Can’t see why people love AC so much.Just want a deal on P4G,please.

Can I buy AC4 and upgrade to PS4 if I only own a PS4 console?

You know Chris, you really could make your (and our) live a bit more pleasant.

ACIV
70€ –> 30€ = 57% discount
£60 –> £20 = 66% discount

Same discount for Europe would have been once again 23€ instead of 30€, as it was already the case for NFS Rivals.

It is quite insulting that all your better deals on recent AAA titles are heavily in advantage of your own home market. Always.

It’s insane when you consider that the Plus discount if worth mere 5%, while the bonus of being a UK customer is worth almost twice as much.

As it doesn’t seem to get into your head, the difference between 30 and 23€ is the difference if this offer is mentionable or not. With 30€ your offer is worse than what we can get in retail, with 23€ it would be better.
So thank you once again, your offer is worth nothing to most of us.

great deal for ps3. thanks :)

Silver-Seraphim 19 December, 2013 @ 12:19 pm   42

Any chance of either of the atelier plus vita games, disagea 3 or Valhalla knights 3 for vita being in the deal or after Xmas sales?

SuperSaiyan4 19 December, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   43

If I buy AC4 on the SEN store on PC can I then buy the PS4 upgrade on PS4?

Death_-Raven1430 19 December, 2013 @ 12:20 pm   44

Great deal for ps3,not for vita…
Will be christmas sale next week for vita? or only 12 deals?

Will be picking up PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate, even though I own and completed the PS3 version.

Fantastic game, everyone who likes strategy games and tower defense games should play this.

@ Bladesy .. dude, not trying to judgmental but you shouldn’t go a month without food for any console EVER, esp with kids .. should have saved some money up. I’m sure you did not literally mean without food but still XD

well, there goes my chances of seeing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on PS3… I’ll buy this one though

DarkArchoNx66 19 December, 2013 @ 12:21 pm   48

I’d rather a few months to get the whole game. This is Ubisoft we’re talking about, after all. I skipped revelations, and only played AC3 because of my subscription on plus.

A good deal nonetheless, and a true blockbuster game for those interested on it.

Cleggworth 19 December, 2013 @ 12:23 pm   49

both game and amazon in the uk have black flag at 22.49. You can still upgrade with retail version plus when you finish i’m pretty sure you’ll get more than £2.50 when trading it in.

Good price for those that don’t have that option or don’t like trading in their games though!

I’ve gone for physical copy for battlefield 4 too which is on amazon for the same price it was offered earlier this week.

i’m beginning to turn away from digital because of this. If its available at retail its 99% of the time cheaper and you can trade it in. If you go digital its more expensive and you’ve got it forever. when a game comes on plus 6 months down the line you have no benefit. with retail you just trade in the physical copy for some money back and get to keep the digital copy.

The indie titles are still good deals tho. I am also enjoying the movie rental aspect of the sale. I hope the UK gets man of steel before the end as i’ve seen some mainland europe countries getting it

Elitehamster 19 December, 2013 @ 12:24 pm   50

Hm, I already bought AC4 on disc and upgraded it to the PS4 version. I’d prefer the digital version though. If I buy the digital version would my upgrade still count or would I have to pay another 10 euros for another upgrade?

Load all