Posted 15 January

PlayStation Store update: Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD hits PS3

First up this week, Aveline has received a makeover and returns in the revamped Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD on PS3. Graphical improvements aside, there are new missions to play through that dive deeper into Aveline’s story.

We’re also into the final week for the January Sale, so if there’s something that caught your eye then you may not want to wait much longer. That said, do not be sad, for next week returns a sale that occurs about once a year. I’m sure you can guess it…

New PlayStation Network content

Content list is subject to change – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

DUST 514: W.A.R. Kit – 100% discount (ends 28th January)

PlayStation 3

EP0001-NPEB01386_00-ACLIBERATIONHDKY_en_THUMBIMG
Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 18

PlayStation Mobile

Crystal Ice (£3.99/€4.99)

PS4 DLC

Killzone Shadow Fall

• Delftware Skin Pack (£1.69/€1.99)

PS3 DLC

Adventure Time: Explore The Dungeon Because I Don’t Know

• Gunter
  • King Of Mars
  • Peppermint Butler

Price: £1.59/€1.99 each
Availability: Not available in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Swizterland

Armored Core: Verdict Day

• ACVD Alternate Music Set (£6.49/€7.99)

Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation HD

• Bonus Pack (£1.59/€.99)

Call of Duty: Ghosts

• Cod: Ghosts – Wolf Skin (£1.69/€1.99)

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

• A Brighter Darkness – Eclair
  • A Brighter Darkness – Human Priere
  • A Brighter Darkness – Overlord Priere

Price: £2.39/€2.99 each

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• New Year Firework Costume (re-release 1 week only) (Free)

Rocksmith 2

• Oasis – Live Forever (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Oasis – Some Might Say (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Oasis – Supersonic (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Oasis – Wonderwall (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Oasis Song Pack (£9.69/€11.99)
  • ‘Memeshikute’ by Golden Bomber (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Golden Bomber Song Pack (£6.49/€7.99)

Saints Row IV

• Stone Age Pack (£2.39/€2.99)

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• New Year Firework Costume (re-release 1 week only) (Free)

Price drops

On sale

• 4 Elements HD (PS3) – Was £6.49/€7.99, now £2.40/€2.95 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members).
  • SunFlowers (PS Vita) – Was £2.39/€2.99, now £0.95/€1.19 (additional 10% off for PS Plus members).

Offers end 29th January 2014

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

125 Comments 15 Author replies
Show oldest first

supersmith2500 15 January, 2014 @ 3:02 pm   1

Such a quiet Store Update.

Primal_Link 15 January, 2014 @ 3:03 pm   2

Heh not bad I guess, though since I had a copy of liberation on my vita I will just stick to using that.

CrankyDuckHead 15 January, 2014 @ 3:03 pm   3

Shocking update! No US 14 for 14 sale?

Death_-Raven1430 15 January, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   4

when igc games will be announced?

Any news for the IGC?

I’m looking forward to liberation, I don’t like missing out on assassin’s creed for want of a handheld. Now I don’t have to!

Primal_Link 15 January, 2014 @ 3:06 pm   7

Huh I completely forgot some news regarding the IGC is normally around now is it not?

Heres hoping theres something good coming our way, though SS is still keeping me busy…

Where is Netflix on the Vita?

Is it just me or have the store updates been naff just recently :(

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 3:13 pm

January is always a quiet time for publishers. Expect things to start getting busier again soon.

Hell-Raiser-85 15 January, 2014 @ 3:08 pm   10

I got Battlefield 4 with China Rising code i went on PS4 PSN store and found it. It said “Free” so I went to download it asked me to proceed to checkout etc and it wants to charged me the £11.99 for it when I get it for free and it said free in the corner. It works and is free on PS3.

What is the best way to go about sorting this out?

Thanks.

Not much going on. Can’t expect a big update every week, of course, but I was hoping for a couple PS4 demoes or something.

Silent_Gig 15 January, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   12

Can anyone on the store team confirm if Monster Monpiece will be appearing on the PS Store?

Are you going to release some more detail on Borderlands 2 for the ps vita? It´s been very quiet, and i wanna know if the release date rumors are true.

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 3:14 pm

Nothing to announce today, but look out for an update soon. Sorry I can’t be more specific.

Bovrillor 15 January, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   14

Huh.

Really gutted that the 14 for 14 sale didn’t happen here. It had the only games I actually wanted sale-wise.

I have no idea what this ‘once-a-year-sale’ could be, either :(

The PLUS offerings have been terrible, too. 2 naff hack-n-slash games, and if rumours are true we’ve got 2 ancient FPS games next month. Both good ones admittedly, but both also available for a fiver online.

Some variety, and the missing titles from US + would not go amiss. Anything to take my mind off the rubbish that is Arkham Origins.

Ps4 content is needed as things are getting rather stale. No games, no indies and no apps either :-(

No new PS4 games or apps? :/

Any idea when Basement Crawl will release?

Hi Jawad, :)
Do you have any info about the release for Destiny of Spirits?
And my nephew asked me whether Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z gets a digital release or not have you info’s about that?

Jawad Ashraf 15 January, 2014 @ 5:14 pm

I don’t have info for Destiny of Spirits, but DBZ will be getting a digital release :D

FatalExpert 15 January, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   18

smells like someone just died in here.

ShadowDoGGG 15 January, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   19

When is EU expecting to find out what their February ps+ update is? A lot of people are getting confused because:
1) No EU update at all, only US
2) IGN doesn’t seem to make a point to say only US has confirmed bioshock and the likes
3) A post on facebook makes it looks like ALL PS+ users will get outlast next month.

Oh and an ERROR in the text. The PSM game is “Crystal Ice” and the devs are The Liverpool Office.

New sale next week? Fingers crossed for prices as low as the US ones.

How long till we start getting more PS4 apps? I’m pretty sure a whole bunch were promised to be here before spring, still waiting on YouTube.

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 3:56 pm

I can’t confirm new details today, but new apps will be rolled out over the course of the year. We’ll keep you updated here on the blog.

oskarr_uk 15 January, 2014 @ 3:15 pm   23

Any idea when the Lego Marvel DLC will be coming to PS4? The PS3 version appeared last week, but no sign of PS4 it has been on the US store since launch.

“That said, do not be sad, for next week returns a sale that occurs about once a year. I’m sure you can guess it…”

A Vita sale?

Am I safe buying Bioshock Infinite? I see it’s rumoured to be on the IGC but having just finished the second one I’m not sure if I should go ahead and buy it full price right now.

Oh, and Netflix. Vita. Someone needs to get their finger out and continue the device’s momentum. Care to look into it?

Hi Fred!

Any news about the release of Luftrausers? Apparently it’s taking some time…

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 3:57 pm

I believe it’s getting pretty close now. Vlambeer will be on here to make the announcement when it’s ready to fly.

Whole reason I haven’t bought PS4 yet is because of the lack of content , which I am disappointed at…really thought store updates and plus updates would be pushing PS4 content :(

The new missions of Liberation for ps3 will be available for the vita version?

The EU store has never had amount of titles = to the year (that’s strictly a US thing) NVM the fact that there has been a January sale going on since Dec. that actually has had more than 14 titles on sale

Not many new games are released following the holidays (Xmas and New Years weren’t that long ago).

well nothing this week, just as well need to tackle some backlog before Toukiden

Where is putty squad in the ps4 store?

Is it true? Bioshock Infinite + Metro: Last Light in February IGC?

Does anyone know what this could mean? :D

rustyhughes 15 January, 2014 @ 3:22 pm   33

Let me think. Its either Final Fantasy 26th Birthday discounts or Vita 2nd Birthday discounts.

Or both? :)

Please say something akin to the US stores Killzone Mercenary discont is coming? :p

Bovrillor 15 January, 2014 @ 3:22 pm   34

Feb PS+ leaked info suggested:

Outlast (PS4)
Bioshock Infinte (PS3)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)

Both great PS3 offerings, but 2 FPS games at the same time? It’s been months since PS+ had something I don’t already own & actually want (DMC & Remember Me? bleeeegh!)

Do you have a release date for TxK on vita?

CreditDue 15 January, 2014 @ 3:26 pm   36

hello,

when will we get more news on Planetside 2?

Seribal_Assassin 15 January, 2014 @ 3:26 pm   37

any news on 2nd episodes of ethier of walking dead or werewolf games??

Bovrillor 15 January, 2014 @ 3:29 pm   38

@ Izorpo – it wasn’t the number of titles that bothered me, just the specific choices. Deus Ex Directors Cut for £8 would have been great, and Blood Dragon would have been nice too. Instead we just get loads of old hat games with dead multiplayer modes that prevent you from getting Platinums.

I really hope that all these fantastic Indies Sony lined up to fill out the gaps in the ps4s release schedule start showing up on store as its totally Barron ATM, unlike the vita which launched with loads of titles ps4 stuff is very thin on the ground and I really hope things start to pick up before phase 2.

To guys asking about plus there vast majority of it has been confirmed outside of the blog.

This site states that Sony have confirmed BioShock for EU http://tinyurl.com/q4hvsjf
Outlast has been confirmed as the ps4′s free title when it launches by the games developer.
Dynasty warriors next on vita has been confirmed for the EU by
tecmo koei europe on there twitter feed.

So I’d say theres a pretty big chance of the other 2 rumored titles which are metro and modnation on vita making up the final 2 titles.

dylanwiggan 15 January, 2014 @ 3:31 pm   40

anyone know if/when mutant mudds deluxe is coming out in the EU?

any updates for the ps4 yet

bo_ya3ga_27 15 January, 2014 @ 3:33 pm   42

I pre ordered AC Liberation and I thought you get the Voodoo pack and a theme with it but nothing of that sorts was available for me. Is there something wrong or am I just talking nonsense? :p

Also I was really hoping for the IGC to be announced today as well since the US got theirs already. I’m really hoping for Bioshock Infinite to be on the IGC sometime soon :(

Also really want a sale or IGC on Farcry Blood Dragon, It’s for 4 bucks right now in the US store. Aaaah! :D Still thnak you guys for your efforts and the services you are providing are wonderful. thanks.

ryannumber3gamer 15 January, 2014 @ 3:36 pm   43

Hey I have some questions…

1.Is there any chance of getting Mega Man Anniversary collection and Mega Man X collection and Klonoa 2 for PS2 classics and Mega Man Powered Up for PSP on the store?

2.is there any chance of Amazing Spider-Man, Retro City Rampage, Sound Shapes, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and The Walking Dead Season 1 Vita, coming to PS Plus?

Thanatos177 15 January, 2014 @ 3:37 pm   44

Hi guys, I’d like to buy The Legend of Dragoon and Xenogears so bad. Why is it not possible from the eu store?
Can you do something about it? They’re downloadable from the us store after all!

Bovrillor 15 January, 2014 @ 3:40 pm   45

Well I guess that’s good news for everyone else. Metro Last Light was my GOTY by a mile… far better (gameplay-wise) than TLoU.

Bioshock Infinite is awesome too.

But we keep getting really same-ey PS+ content. 2 FPS games this month, 2 not-so-great slasher games before that. Losing that third PS3 title REALLY hurt the variety… and the long-term stuff really needs changing. Uncharted 3 Single player, still, really?

The last PS+ title I actually wanted (and didn’t already own) was Xcom, and that’s now been superceded by a much better sequel/expansion. That was like… 4 months ago? Maybe more?

Also lots of people are quite rightly asking if we get something similar to the 14 for 14 sale and others are replying that we got the Jan sale!

Let’s not kid ourselfs the prices offered in the 14 for 14 sale once again blow our prices out of the water, they get killzone vita for $9 yet when it was on sale here the best that was offered was £15 with extra 10% for plus.
This is not an isolated incident it keeps happening over and over again.
We get shafted on hardware prices, we pay more for games, we pay more for plus and we get less content.

In the past there better sale’s were justified by stating we get better games in the igc which was true but now its not as we pretty much get the same content except the USA get more as we all know.

I have always supported Sony and I bought a ps3,vita and ps4 day one but I’m not doing it ever again as there focus and promotional budget is constantly more in favor of the USA while we get the scraps that are left over.

Have we ever actually been given an answer to why the USA’s plus service is getting more content than the EU?

I’m making a point and I don’t need a reply to this as at the end of the day it will be typical pr fluff that won’t address the issues.

evilwitch83 15 January, 2014 @ 3:45 pm   47

@Izorpo
The thing which bothers me is how much cheaper the games are in the US sale. For example, Puppeteer was £14.40 for in our ‘sale’, while SCEA customers got it for $7 (£4.27).

@Fred
Will the sale next week have better plus discounts?

Any chance the ‘once a year’ sale is for PS+ memberships?

@evilwitch83

I think you know deep down our prices will never come close the the USA’s 50% offerings and when we factor in exchange rates as well we get smoked on prices.

I do however applaud your persistence on this matter

The once a year sale is bound to be the final fantasy stuff as iut goes on sale about once a year

teetboy71 15 January, 2014 @ 3:54 pm   51

It would be so nice if I can update my PS4 and watch my collection of 3D movie.

Loveless-Lyric 15 January, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   52

Where is the Lightning Returns demo? As Xbox got it today, I thought seeming we used to own the Final Fantasy brand that we would get the demo as well.

Jawad Ashraf 15 January, 2014 @ 5:20 pm

Nobody but Square owned the brand…

The demo will be up next week, however.

GhostRiderzElite 15 January, 2014 @ 3:57 pm   53

Hi there will there be any thing deceit on store for ps4 soon?.

Bovrillor 15 January, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   54

hayzink – you totally hit the nail on the head there. Quality over quantity would be appreciated in the sales.

In fact, the few things I actually _wanted_ to buy in the UK sale, I couldn’t… because I already have them on PS+. I’d much rather have bought those and got rid of PS+, which has been disappointing for 3-4 months running now.

BTW, if anyone missed this – Tomb Raider is actually £15 on the store, not £20 – and includes a few DLC items. Dunno whether the store or the blog is wrong, but take advantage while it lasts.

@teetboy71

That would be nice along with some games to buy!

still no Netflix app for PS Vita in Europe. This is really a big disappointment as the US has this app already for a long time! What is the problem with this app not getting into Europe? (we already have it on our PS3 and PS4) I have contacted Netflix and they told me that at this moment the ball is at Sony for approving the app for the store! (they seem to have this app ready already for month)

Hi Fred!

Thanks for your answer on the luftrausers question.

Cheers!

Where’s the Muramasa DLC?

Do we get the same prices as the US in the once a year sell, but it probably is another overpriced sale as usual.

@Kappie: Its probably the same App SCEA approved long ago, so its just SCEE being slow as usual.

Any news about destiny of spirits i liked that game ?

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 4:26 pm

Nothing new to pass on today, but there’ll be an update before too long. Hold tight.

THE_STIGMAN_38 15 January, 2014 @ 4:12 pm   61

What’s going on with the 14 for 14 sale I want spelunky !

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 4:26 pm

Spelunky was on sale in EU over Christmas, so it might be a while before it’s discounted again here.

Hi Fred,
Isn’t Jawad in the office?
Could you answer my questions?

Fred Dutton 15 January, 2014 @ 4:25 pm

Jawad is away from his desk this afternoon, so I’m stepping in where I can. He’ll be here later today or in the morning to answer aditional Store queries where possible.

LordBeloved 15 January, 2014 @ 4:17 pm   63

The LittleBigPlanet DLC “New Year Firework Costume” isn’t available in the Dutch PS Store. It says I can’t download it because I don’t own it (well that’s kind of the reason I want to download it in the first place right?).

Any chance you can look into this?

Are we going to be able to pre-order the Left Behind singleplayer DLC for The Last of Us ?

In the US they can pre-order the DLC and as a bonus they receive a PS3 theme and a digital comic. Are we going to be able to do that aswell or is this (another) US only thing ?

@Fred: Spelunky in the US $ 3,75 and in EU € 6,99. Great sale for EU it is.

Hi Fred,

Any chance we can get some PS1/PS2 games soon? I’m surprised more developers aren’t putting their games on there, it’d be great for Square Enix to release the PS2 versions of FFX, X-2 and XII. Seems like it’d be easy money for them.

Also, I know it doesn’t pertain to the Store, but can we get some news of a firmware update for PS4 soon? It’s been awhile and no new features have added since launch. Everyone’s getting a bit itchy for some fixes and tweaks.

another regular store update from SCEE i can see the terrible service will keep going like it did all those years back. still can’t believe they haven’t sacked them seriously nothing interesting or new on the store. and they killed off the classic line up by igoring ppl who ask about it.

or moderating them when they don’t like the truth. i can see Sony sure isen’t planning on improving the service’s here in europe.

man_utd_xl 15 January, 2014 @ 4:48 pm   68

for those of you complaining about the US 14 for 14 sale on atm i don’t remember them getting out 12 deals of christmas sales, the games we had on offer were a lot better, we also had a massive january sale that went throughout december and early january, the prices haven’t always been great over here but over the last month we’ve had the better deals by far

LocoPedro 15 January, 2014 @ 4:48 pm   69

Hi. This is little ot but will there be any 14 for ’14 sale in EU?

@Vashetti

Chances of square adding ps2 versions of ffx and ffx-2 are pretty slim with the HD remasters on the way

FRAZZ2010 15 January, 2014 @ 5:16 pm   71

Hey Fred, something that needs serious fixing is the fact that going through the various blog posts on my new PS4 and none of the videos play, just says missing plugin, you’d think the PLAYSTATION blog would work properly on a PLAYSTATION system, same with the ps app, none of the videos work on my i phone, fed up having to go on youtube after coming off the ps blog just to watch the videos that should b watchable on a PlayStation system or through the ps app.

@man_utd_xl: A lot of the games on offer we had in our 12 deals Sale, so they can easily be compared. US sales price is only about 60% cheaper, compared to our sales price. Reason enough to complain if you ask me.

ZOGSLAYER 15 January, 2014 @ 5:35 pm   73

Pinball Arcade PS4 season 1 discount bundle is still broken, after a partial fix.
PA customer support said: “We are very sorry for the inconvenience. SCEE Sony does not seem to pay much attention to these things.”

What happened to ’4 the players’?

Tuulenpoika 15 January, 2014 @ 5:38 pm   74

Hi there! Do you happen to have any news about Class of Heroes 2 for PSP? Or any other PSP games, if there are some of them still coming?

Also, it would be cool to have a PSP Power Sale again, with some of the titles that were released last year, such as Generation of Chaos Pandora’s Box. Also, some of the JRPGs that haven’t been on sales in last years, like Riviera and Breath of Fire 3.

@Tuulenpoika

my guess is monkeypaw games got sick and tired off handeling with SCEE like so many publisher are.

Whoa! Who pulled the handbreak at Sony? The momentum was great up until the release of the PS4. From then on… nothing.

fungame20 15 January, 2014 @ 6:47 pm   77

Any chance we might see some top ps1 game next month?

MissDreamer 15 January, 2014 @ 7:00 pm   78

Hi, I’m really pleased to read that a demo of Lightning Returns is available next week. I’m really looking forward to that, so thank you for the information. :)

Witcher70 15 January, 2014 @ 7:26 pm   79

Bit of a meh update Fred, is there any PS4 indies coming in next wednesday’s update ?

avatar2_0 15 January, 2014 @ 7:37 pm   80

Hi all,

Let’s hope some nice discounts on Sly Cooper, Proteus, MGS HD Collection and a free AC Liberation with PS+.
Give the VITA some LOVE !!!

Ryusennin 15 January, 2014 @ 7:44 pm   81

According to Ubisoft community managers, the Liberation Bonus Pack is supposed to be free for all preorder customers (at least on Steam and PSN). What gives?

You_Better_Hide 15 January, 2014 @ 7:56 pm   82

What is going on SONY?

Again USA get the royal treatments, whilst people in the EU region get screwed. USA get Bioshock Infinite and what not, after they got Borderlands 2 like us. Why do we not have Bioshock??????

Getting sick of this, we should all get the same, not this. What do we get, some lame a** Dust 514 crap, no one cares about Dust!! We got the reject crap this week while USA get their A**es licked by Sony!!

Also, fix your damn WEBstore, it keeps timing out and can’t search for anything because of the time out. For a gaming company as old as you guys, you sure seem to be going backwards lately… EU region is not getting great stuff, whilst the other side of the world (USA) are getting the royal treatment! FIX IT!

No 14 for 14 sale?? Rubbish. Seems the us store gets the lions share of the good stuff as usual.. I mean, borderlands 2 instead of bioshock infinate? Don’t get me started…

You_Better_Hide 15 January, 2014 @ 8:10 pm   84

@ 81 , no they got Borderlands 2 as well last month, so yeah! We get nothing this month… at all!

Oh, and when is USB media playback update coming for ps4? Stops it looking like a brick…

BUTTERTICKLES 15 January, 2014 @ 8:13 pm   86

Hi Jawad/Fred,

Can either of you tell me why the PS Minis section has been removed from the store? I noticed you can’t find them anywhere in the store unless you search for them, but I don’t think anyone will be searching for a game they don’t already own or know about.

To echo ZOGSLAYER – the PS4 Pinball Arcade Season 1 discount pack still isn’t properly fixed – people who own a mixture of the pro/non-pro tables from season 1 are prevented from purchase despite owning all tables. Also, the PS+ discount has lapsed despite no one being able to purchase it during this period.

Four weeks later and still no fix.

AlexAtkinUK 15 January, 2014 @ 8:34 pm   88

Is The Pinball Arcade (Discount) pack EVER going to be properly fixed?

They corrected it last week so that people who bought individual tables can get it, but forgot that some of us have a mix of pro and normal tables.

You can’t buy the normal pack unless you have ALL normal tables, or the Pro pack unless you have ALL Pro. You are supposed to be able to buy either discount pack regardless of what mix of normal and pro tables you have. :(

awkward_ghost 15 January, 2014 @ 8:52 pm   89

Perhaps given it’s a quiet week, it’ll be a good time to bring this up: are there any plans to *fix* the Store any time soon?

The past few weeks the web store has been unusably slow, with it sometimes just sending me back to the front page when I click on a product to see more details – and this week is no exception.

Then also tonight, having lost patience with the web store, I decided to browse it from my PS3 instead – and within the space of about 15 minutes, it locked up my system *twice*, both times requiring me to press the power button to reset (something I do *not* like to do).

What on Earth is going on?

theo_andravida 15 January, 2014 @ 9:37 pm   90

Fred ,do you happen to have any hints on the next ps via igc games.Something,anything!

OpelManiac93 15 January, 2014 @ 9:40 pm   91

Calm down y’all. Few months ago we were getting the great stuff, and just last weekend it was announced to be a “busy week” here on EU. So I’m still hoping for some great news in the next few days.

Oguri_Kureno 15 January, 2014 @ 10:00 pm   92

Any idea if the Japanese voice pack for Soul Sacrifice will ever come to us Europeans?

ImperatorA3 15 January, 2014 @ 10:13 pm   93

Is Age of Zombies (Vita) also coming to the rest of Europe?

supersmith2500 15 January, 2014 @ 11:02 pm   94

@ImperatorA3
It’s already out couple of weeks ago.

Here’s the link to the game. Enjoy.

Air_Lingus 16 January, 2014 @ 1:24 am   95

yet again the content for ps4 is a total joke, there are no games coming out for a while and it feels like sony rush released it with only a handful of titles available. Yes its a great console yes bf4 and lego marvel are great but when are we going to start to see proper games coming out? as for the ps plus content it been a bit of a joke so far. if i didnt own a ps3 i would feel as though i was being heavily ripped off with what plus on the ps4 has offered so far.

You_Better_Hide 16 January, 2014 @ 1:28 am   96

Hmm, i have seemed to have found the February store update leak for EU next month. If that is what we are getting and it is true, especially that title for PS4 then you are forgiven for giving us piddly squat this month. Shame though that USA always get content 1 – 2 months prior to EU. You guys have to work on that, it is a tad stupid to release in one region then month later the other.

You_Better_Hide 16 January, 2014 @ 1:35 am   97

Hey, wait a minute, next months PS4 game is not rated here in Australia, does that mean we are not getting it??? Well that is a big kick to the head

Shadowdragoon 16 January, 2014 @ 6:17 am   98

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.

News one DLC/games Like Disgaea 3 (Vita) here in Scandinavia?

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Stonesthrow 16 January, 2014 @ 6:44 am   99

The IGC kinda got revealed already but might be for US.. In any case, I hope Metro is in ours too.

theviper340 16 January, 2014 @ 9:26 am   100

@jawad

when will Edward kenway avatar be released in Eu psn?

no2morro 16 January, 2014 @ 10:22 am   101

Agree with the other guys. What happened to the 14 for 14 deal? I have accounts in the US and EU, and I just assumed that mail was for my EU account (which is my regular region). Now I find out that its for the US only.

That’s unfortunate that we aren’t getting it, but why are we getting the raw end of the stick? Give the heat wave in Melbourne now, that would have brought some nice relief. Again, Sony being a tat cold to PAL people.

Will we ever get Xenogears or Chrono Cross here?

no2morro 16 January, 2014 @ 10:24 am   102

Will we ever get Xenogears or Chrono Cross here?

Why the below is not discounted anymore? Was yesterday afternoon but didn’t manage to grab it and now it shows at full price again??

PlayStation Plus

DUST 514: W.A.R. Kit – 100% discount (ends 28th January)

AmethystSword 16 January, 2014 @ 2:07 pm   104

Um what has happened to the Music section? Was trying to find the Tearaway Soundtrack which I eventually had to find through the games, new this week section.

Shouldn’t you really have the old Soundtrack in the Music bit still or you guys hoping to get rid of soundtracks for good?

(Love the soundtrack btw :D)

RD_Rabin 16 January, 2014 @ 2:20 pm   105

Can’t find any free Dust 514 W.A.R. pack – any idea where they hid it?

euanpolo 16 January, 2014 @ 5:48 pm   106

Does anyone know when The Banner Saga might be coming out on PSN?

herohit125304 16 January, 2014 @ 7:08 pm   107

Has anyone noticed that J&D trilogy (under demo section it says full game – PS3 – Free) is for free or its only me? :D

herohit125304 16 January, 2014 @ 7:26 pm   108

It’s only me. It’s because I’m probably former PS+ subscriber and got the game via IGC. :) Got the game on disc anyway :D

The point is people keep asking for a sale that the US has every year and that has never been offered in Europe. There is a remedy for that (its called buying US PSN cards).

People want to quibble over the prices in sales of US vs EU, yet people still buy the EU versions of games that are more expensive. Everything on US psn is cheaper, not just sale items.

When I pointed this out and even provided a link to a currency converter so that people could see for themselves exactly how much more they were paying I was barracked for it. So now 2 years after that people want to start complaining about EU pricing? Where were you all when I was initially bringing this issue up?

You have 2 choices either a) by US PSN cards or b) not buy items on EU store. It’s never going to change, why should they when you have people buying £59.95 games on EU PSN that US sales for $59.95. Then again also didn’t stop people from buying a PS4 that cost twice as much as in US. Which by the way cost way more than the difference of Puppeteer or Tales of Xillia

@Izorpo

You can’t always do that.

I bought stuff from the USA store for my ps3 and I have also done it on ps4 which is fine.

BUT

You can’t do this with vita due to only being able to use 1 account so what’s the solution there?

Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron (Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €4.99/AU$7.22/£3.99
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus subscribers

item still missing from the uk store since the start of sale pls resolve
reposting this as there is no reply or any fix to this yet
this is the fourth time posting this its been 3 weeks already sale ends 22 when will it ever be resolved

THE-PLASTICA-MAN 17 January, 2014 @ 1:40 am   112

When will we get Toro’s Friend Network in Europe ? Why we are always neglected ?

CSR-Montoya 17 January, 2014 @ 8:24 am   113

When will come 25% discount for PS+ 1 year subscription?

It was actual last years in 12th and 1st month.

Flying_Pig 17 January, 2014 @ 10:18 am   114

#112 – I’m sure Fred/Jawad have confirmed that there are no plans to bring Toro’s Friend Network to Europe at all. That may have changed though.

#113 – Not that PS+ is essentially mandatory to play online with your PS4, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no discount on it for a while. PS+ subscriptions have jumped something like 50% since November.

Phene90x 17 January, 2014 @ 6:48 pm   115

Hello is there a problem with the DUST 514: W.A.R. Kit free dlc ? i got that in the web store but it doesn’t show on the game, i may be wrong but the game shows that i didn’t purchase that dlc.

EternalChaos72 17 January, 2014 @ 7:19 pm   116

Can any of the team answer this, are we getting final fantasy lightning returns avatars? The US has them :(

Bullitt001 18 January, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   117

Can’t find the dust514 W.A.R.Kit discount in the store, how come?
Is it region specific?

PDEllis84 19 January, 2014 @ 9:16 am   118

It appears the Dust 514 Add on has gone off store added to basket last night Went to purchase then got error since then free version gone off Store and a error when adding the normal version to basket anyone know why

bandoors_ksa 19 January, 2014 @ 6:04 pm   119

DUST 514: W.A.R. Kit – 100% discount (ends 28th January)
it’s not available in my country too?

theo_andravida 21 January, 2014 @ 10:41 am   120

Page moderators are we getting the “PS Vita PLAY: 4 New Vita Games, PS Plus discounts and more” that us just got after 14 of 14?

Fred Dutton 21 January, 2014 @ 11:24 am   121

That’s a US-only promotion, but you should see the Plus dicounts mirrored here too. Certainly on OlliOlli and we’ll confirm the others asap.

theo_andravida 21 January, 2014 @ 1:30 pm   122

Yes i agree partly on that but it would be nice to see that kind of sales and play more save more promotions that we see all the time on us.The times are not fair either , i once sat to calculate how much euros would cost many games and they are ALL overpriced.I know you wont answer to that but either it should be corrected or just have sales and promotions like the us does!

B_I_G_G_Z 22 January, 2014 @ 3:03 pm   123

can you buy the sames on sale now then actually download them a week later?

B_I_G_G_Z 22 January, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   124