Greetings! 2014 really started to grind into gear this week, with our good friends at Naughty Dog blowing away the new-year cobwebs with some exciting reveals around Left Behind, the new single player expansion for The Last of Us, due out on 14th February. Ashley Johnson, the talented actress who brings Ellie to life, stopped by PlayStation Blog on Monday to discuss where the DLC takes her character, and IGN debuted some brand new footage.
Elsewhere this week, we revealed two new free multiplayer maps coming soon to Killzone Shadow Fall, looked ahead to tantalising action RPG Toukiden, and had our first glimpse at a new OTT sports title coming soon to PS Vita, called Bodycheck.
See you back here next week for more on Left Behind and news on your PlayStation Plus titles for February.
Top five most-read posts of the week:
- The Last of Us DLC – Ashley Johnson on reprising Ellie in Left Behind
- PlayStation Store update: Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD hits PS3
- First free Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer maps revealed
- Toukiden: The Age of Demons hits PS Vita next month – new screens
- Music Unlimited update: 3 months of music for £3
Top three most viewed videos on YouTube this week:
1. PlayStation 4 ‘This is for the players’ launch advert
2. Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD trailer
3. DRIVECLUB – ‘Time trial at night’ video
Top three most RTed @PlayStationEU Tweets this week:
NEWS > The Last Of Us: Left Behind DLC will be released on the 14th of February. Happy Valentine’s Day! Excited? pic.twitter.com/281sSCVqTX
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) January 16, 2014
Actress Ashley Johnson talks to PS Blog about reprising the role of Ellie in the The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC: http://t.co/OX0irskRmu
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) January 13, 2014