Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 2:30pm

PlayStation Store update: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, PS Plus games, more

A__TombRaiderDefinitive

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition debuts this week on PlayStation 4, including previously released DLC, but more importantly a re-worked game tweaking the visuals, boosting the framerate and overall providing an even more exhilarating ride.

Elsewhere, the PlayStation Plus service brings new titles for February today, including BioShock Infinite and Metro: Last Light, two of 2013′s biggest games for PS3. Also dropping in around Chinese New Year is Dynasty Warriors Next and ModNation Racers Road Trip for PS Vita. All this is now available to you when you subscribe to PS Plus.

New PlayStation Network content

Content list is subject to change – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PS3
BioShock Infinite – 100% off
Metro: Last Light – 100% off
Metro Season Pass – 50% off
Curve Studios Mega Bundle – 20% off

PS Vita
Dynasty Warriors Next – 100% off
ModNation Racers Road Trip – 100% off
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z – 10% off (ends 5th Feb)

Pre-orders

• Dark Souls II (PS3)
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

PlayStation 4

TR GOTY
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (available from 31st January)
Price: £44.99/€59.99

PEGI 16

EP4389-NPED00264_00-GLEGENDOFK000001_en_THUMBIMG
Legend Of Kay (PS2)
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 12

EP0700-NPEJ00196_00-B000000000000593_en_THUMBIMG
NAMCO Fighter Collection (Tekken Tag Tournament 2 + SoulCalibur V)
Price: £19.99/€29.99
PEGI: 16

Toki Tori (full game and soundtrack)
Price: £3.99/€4.99

PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Russia

PSP

Mystic Chronicles
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

PlayStation Mobile

Farm Fury
Prices:£0.79/€0.99

Battle of Puppets
Prices:£2.19/€2.79

SolaCalculator
Prices:£0.40/€0.49

Buba
Prices:£1.79/€2.29

PS4 DLC

Dc Universe Online (PS4)

• War Of The Light Part I (£8.49/€9.99)

PS3 DLC

Dc Universe Online (PS3)

• War Of The Light Part I (£7.99/€9.99)

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness

• Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness – Gig (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness – Nisa (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness – Plume (£2.39/€2.99)

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

• Groundhog Day Costume (Re-Release 1 Week) (Free)
  • Chinese New Year Costume (Re-Release 1 Week) (Free)

Rocksmith 2

• Straightener – From Noon Till Dawn (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Straightener – Rocksteady (£2.39/€2.99)
  • System Of A Down – Aerials (£2.39/€2.99)
  • System Of A Down – B.Y.O.B. (£2.39/€2.99)
  • System Of A Down – Toxicity (£2.39/€2.99)
  • System Of A Down Song Pack (£6.49/€7.99)

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

• Table Pack 19 Pro Upgrade (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Table Pack 20 Pro Upgrade (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Pinball Arcade Pro Table Pack 19 (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Pro Table Pack 20 (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Table Pack 19: Class of 1812 and Victory (£3.99/€4.99)
  • Table Pack 20: Cue Ball Wizard and El Dorado City of Gold (£3.99/€4.99)

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

• Groundhog Day Costume (Re-Release 1 Week) (Free)
  • Chinese New Year Costume (Re-Release 1 Week) (Free)

The Pinball Arcade (Cross-Buy)

• Table Pack 19 Pro Upgrade (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Table Pack 20 Pro Upgrade (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Pinball Arcade Pro Table Pack 19 (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Pro Table Pack 20 (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Table Pack 19: Class of 1812 and Victory (£3.99/€4.99)
  • Table Pack 20: Cue Ball Wizard and El Dorado City of Gold (£3.99/€4.99)

Soundtracks

Toki Tori
Price: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

Special Offers

• Contrast (PS4) – £8.75/€10.94 – Additional 30% PS Plus discount
  • Ethan: Meteor Hunter (PS3) – £5.59/€6.99 – Additional 20% PS Plus discount
  • Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims in HD! (PS3) – £1.64/€1.97 – Additional 10% PS Plus discount
  • Motorbike (PS3) – £4.94/€6.24 – Additional 10% PS Plus discount
  • BreakQuest Extra Evolution – 500 Balls + bonus (Vita) – £1.99/€1.59
  • BreakQuest Extra Evolution – Infinite Balls unlock (Vita) €2.79/€3.56

Availability change

• The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 1 (PS3) – Now available in New Zealand

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

160 Comments 30 Author replies
Show oldest first

I got that Metro: Last Light season pass for £3. Epic deal.

Really looking forward to Outlast next week.

Great update

Primal_Link 29 January, 2014 @ 2:33 pm   2

A bit small this week, its always a little underwhelming at this time of year. Anyone know when the next DLC for Black Flag is due?

Why is the Curve Studios not discounted for the first two weeks like you said in your post yesterday?

Jawad Ashraf 29 January, 2014 @ 2:48 pm

It will be, worry not. The price is being sorted out so may take just a bit longer to update.

Basement Crawl(PS4)… Where are you?

Disappointed to see Mystic Chronicles is not Vita compatible over here, as it is in America :(

Also the Curve Studio bundle is priced higher than the blog post yesterday.

You_Better_Hide 29 January, 2014 @ 2:36 pm   6

Ok, there is nothing here for me this week. Just the Plus content, not too sure IF i want to buy Tomb Raider, have it on the PS3 and well multiplayer sucks. And also no added content to Tomb Raider PS4 version. All well, there is always next week. Still waiting to find out if Australia gets outlast or a replacement title. Especially it launches in 6 days. Hope it is a good replacement title.

PS Vita
Dynasty Warriors Next – 100% off

This game is not available in New Zealand. Last time this happened with Ninja Gaiden, you did not acknowledge it, we got the game two weeks later with no warning and didn’t get an extension to make up for the lost time. Please do not repeat that, it’s a very poor way to treat paying customers.

jorispelgrom 29 January, 2014 @ 2:37 pm   8

Early Store update :D
Is 2:30pm (GMT) the new update time?

Is that Tomb Raider euro price correct?

54.99 GBP = 66.6182 EUR

You guys usually shaft us non-UK people.

jamie-sixtyfour 29 January, 2014 @ 2:38 pm   10

Slim pickings again for PS4. I wouldn’t put down £55 for Tomb Raider digital download, a disc purchase makes much more sense.

Fortunately I have had Flower & flOw to keep me busy and now Resogun & Black Flag aren’t 100% complete trophy-wise yet.

Here’s hoping the PS Store has something in February! Also no mention of Basement Crawl?

DavoTheDiv 29 January, 2014 @ 2:38 pm   11

Nice PS+ content, as always. £54.99 for Tomb Raider, with no discounts to owners of the PS3 version? Don’t expect a big take up!!!

Noisepurge 29 January, 2014 @ 2:38 pm   12

thanks for the amazing PS+ offerings! :D also got Toukidemo!

Playing Gunslugs while waiting for Bioshock to download.
Very enjoyable game, at least for me and great soundtrack, totally worths the price.

Curve Megabundle price has to be a mistake. Was supposed to be 13 euro and it’s 15 dollars in the US.

Also no discount on Ranger Pack for Metro:LL?

Tomb Raider for £55? I mean its great but almost no new content for more than the original cost? guess again people. I’ll give you £18.99 for it. Thats it.

Rammsoldat 29 January, 2014 @ 2:40 pm   16

nothing again, really should have held off on ps4. oh well

GametimeUK 29 January, 2014 @ 2:41 pm   17

Hi guys. Can you please give us some info on when Counter Strike is coming to PS3. The last I heard you guys said it was definitely on its way, but that was about a year ago and now you just ignore the subject.

PlayStation Mobile
Farm Fury
Prices:£0.79/€0.99
Battle of Puppets
Prices:£2.19/€2.79

not here in the netherlands last week it was missing 2 psm games aswell

FatalExpert 29 January, 2014 @ 2:42 pm   19

Great to see Backgammon games making a comeback, thanks for keeping the gaming scene alive Sony & Jawad.

TR:Definitive £55 WOW…..

themonk2012 29 January, 2014 @ 2:42 pm   20

i was looking forward to getting tomb raider definitive ed but £55 is a lot of money for a game i’ve already played and doesn’t have any new content.

pinkplaybunny 29 January, 2014 @ 2:43 pm   21

Tomb Raider well over priced compare to the retail prices!

Lightning returns is at a sensible price at least, though i have found it at a bargain price so won’t be getting it digital :-)

Will DC Universe Online (both PS3 & PS4) ever be available in Turkey?

Shame there’s not a discount on Bioshock Infinite’s Season Pass, like Metro has. I take it there are no plans for it later?

I already have it on PC, but I’m a sucker for completion. :p Oh well.

explosmdotnet 29 January, 2014 @ 2:44 pm   24

cant wait to get
Legend Of Kay any ps2 game will do
it would be great to see the getaway for ps2 on the store.

Is there any word on the release date for Drakengard 3 for Playstation 3?

ZOGSLAYER 29 January, 2014 @ 2:46 pm   26

Pinball Arcade season 1 discount for PS4 still isn’t working…

ScooterMix 29 January, 2014 @ 2:50 pm   27

Hi I saw there a PlayStation Now beta out in usa and I really think isn’t fair at all why usa all the time .

Its like Person who in charge of usa is doing a better job than the person in charge in Europe.

But good update on store this week . I’m hoping gets better .

OpelManiac93 29 January, 2014 @ 2:50 pm   28

I’m gonna need a new memory card for my Vita ^^

Hell-Raiser-85 29 January, 2014 @ 2:52 pm   29

When will the pre-order page for Toukiden go live?

Toukiden: The Age of Demons demo
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Russia

Oh man, for Christ’s sake, there is absolutely NO problems with russian rating system. You only have to slap it yourself. The only effort is to ask russian representatives. This is absurd. I’m still waiting for digital only Atelier Meruru. Can’t you, I don’t know, HELP THEM by providing information as SCEE?

@ Jawad

Did Basement Crawl crawl back into its basement?
It was supposed to come out today…

Is there any news on netflix for vita? Would _REALLY_ like that!

Elite_1989 29 January, 2014 @ 2:56 pm   33

Not sure if this has been asked/answered before but I can’t seem to download the Asgard character pack for Lego Marvel super heroes from my library on PS4 even though I redeemed the code for it.

Sorry, the DCUO dlc has different prices depending on what platform you buy it on? Please tell me this is an error. If not, what will stop people purchasing it on PS3, yet playing the dlc on PS4?

Really excited for The Last of us DLC… I know it’s not in this update but…

1. Will there be anyway to pre-load it?

2. How much will it cost in GBP?

3. Are you able to give any update on how this will affect Playstation Now? As in… If I have the game with the season pass, will I be charged again to use it on Playstation Now?

Thanks, please reply as the internet seems to know nothing on any of my points… Thanks.

Jawad Ashraf 29 January, 2014 @ 3:10 pm

1. I’ll see what I can find out. As it’s slightly different I would expect not.

2. £11.99

3. I’m unable to give any information regarding PS Now for the time being. It’ll be a while before I receive any information myself regarding Europe, so basically I know as much as you guys :)

Jawad Ashraf 29 January, 2014 @ 3:39 pm

Left Behind will support pre-load. Enjoy :D

Noctis_91 29 January, 2014 @ 2:59 pm   36

Hi Jawad :) is Strider coming out next month for PS4 and PS3?

DavidHolliss 29 January, 2014 @ 2:59 pm   37

Thought Basement Crawl on PS4 was due to hit the store today?

£55 for Tomb Raider, when you have been able to buy the physical copy for around £34 for weeks now. Well done. Great business model to get people to go digital there. Not.

Jestersoil 29 January, 2014 @ 2:59 pm   38

For how long will the Metro Last Light Season Pass be available discounted for PS+ ???

kjLoveless 29 January, 2014 @ 2:59 pm   39

Ps+ for ps4 in India? Outlast is not available here.

What about PS4 pre-orders; will we be able to pre-order PS4 games like in the US in the near future?

Jawad Ashraf 29 January, 2014 @ 3:06 pm

Hopefully in the near future yes, but I haven’t the details to share today.

Any news on Munch Oddysee stand alone in Belgium yet?

You_Better_Hide 29 January, 2014 @ 3:03 pm   42

Tomb Raider 44.99 = $85.03 Australian Dollars!! Is this a Joke? It is $74 in store Retail. I thought Digital was meant to be cheaper due to no packaging costs. It seems like highway robbery to me. How can you just inflate the price so much?? It is kinda an outrage. Can you PLEASE put AUD back on the list here, you use to yet you removed it and we never saw it again!!

Also @ Jawad, still waiting for a response to my previous question, Outlast, yay or nay? And do we get a replacement title that does not suck.

Would be mighty awesome if you could answer my two questions here!

vonhammer 29 January, 2014 @ 3:05 pm   43

Was going to get the retail verson of TR from Amazon for £40. After seeing the digital price I’m not buying either now. Did the same with GT6 (That hurt) and think I’ll stick with that policy now. We’ve got a console thats digital/retail from day one, yet we still have stupid prices that were supposed to go away when this happened.

Said it before but god help us when it finally goes digital only on a closed system.

kjLoveless 29 January, 2014 @ 3:05 pm   44

Another question I had was for the ps3 to ps4 upgrade games. I upgraded bf4 from ps3 to ps4. Now when I look at the ps3 to ps4 upgrade section. bf4 shows up at a price again. So, IF my ps4 busts. Do I have to buy bf4 again?

Hi Jawad.

New week, new problems. I have “MotorStorm RC” from the Instant Game Collection but i wanted to grab the Complete Edition with all DLC. I know there’s a DLC bundle (“Complete Edition Upgrade”) but i’d like to grab both the game and DLC and keep them indefinitely, since my Plus subscription is going to expire in a week or two, and i’m probably not goint to renew it anytime soon. However, the store doesn’t let me buy it. It says it’s not available for purchase. However i clearly remember being able to buy other then-IGC games like Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3 thanks to bundles/GOTY editions. When you own a game, the store clearly says “Purchased”, not “Not available”. It WAS possible to buy MotorStorm, weeks ago, long after the game was added to the Instant Game Collection. I hope it’s possible to fix this little issue.

Also, the Store tells me that i haven’t purchased two addons for Final Fantasy XIII-2. However, i bought the “DLC Bundle Pack” during Xmas holidays, and the addons were part of it. I also bought the addons not included in the bundle, in other words i’m supposed to have ALL content released for this game.

vonhammer 29 January, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   46

Just seen updated price. Feel a bit of tit now :)

BUTTERTICKLES 29 January, 2014 @ 3:11 pm   47

Jawad,
Do you know why the Minis section was taken down from the store?
Thanks

I3loodthirsty 29 January, 2014 @ 3:13 pm   48

55 quid for a spit n polish version of last gen tomb raider uuuuuuummmmmm no I ll wait for its inevitable appearance on ps+,shame really as I would of bought it but stupid prices for digital downloads.

Nice to see scee can do pre orders for ps3 games but not for ps4 games like infamous -_-

DavidHolliss 29 January, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   49

Vonhammer, don’t feel bad it’s still a tenner more than a lot of online retailers are selling the physical version.

Any news on Basement Crawl please Jawad.

You_Better_Hide 29 January, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   50

Yay, again we in the EU area are behind the USA. Why is that you guys are sucking face with USA? We can not pre-order anything on PS4 like they can. They get the Plus titles a month before us, and on top of, they have better sales then us, not to mention they have a whole list of games that are not even released here in EU region! Which you guys been saying for years that counter strike was coming, yet here we are, waiting and waiting. And not to mention, prices are doubled, especially in my region then what it is on the USA store, even though our dollar is like 90 cents to their 1 dollar, so why the over charging? And why the second class treatment?

Load all