Posted 5 March

New on PlayStation Store – South Park: The Stick of Truth, Dead Nation PS4, more

All this week’s new releases on PS3, PS4, PS Vita and PS Mobile

It’s time to be the new kid on the block in South Park: The Stick of Truth, the hugely anticipated game from Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Embark on a role-playing quest as you make friends with Cartman, Stan, Kenny and Kyle and run into all the things that make South Park such a joy.

Also available today and as part of PS Plus is Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition on PlayStation 4. Frantic twin stick arcade shooting featuring lots of flesh eating mobs, solo and co-op offline or online play and the Road of Devastation DLC.

Speaking of PS Plus, March’s content will be available this week, including both highly acclaimed titles Tomb Raider and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Check back next week for another round of new content and offers.

New PlayStation Network content

Content is subject to change – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings.

PlayStation Plus

PEGI: 12

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
Price: £12.79/€14.99/AU$21.55
PEGI: 18

PlayStation 3

EP4108-NPEB01945_00-APP0000000000000_en_THUMBIMG
Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ (available from 7th March)
Price: £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95
PEGI: 12 Not available in Russia

EP4459-NPEB01964_00-MASTERREBOOT1HDD_en_THUMBIMG
Master Reboot
Price: £11.99/€14.99/AU$21.95
PEGI: 12

EP0700-NPEB01440_00-PACMANDIGITAL000_en_THUMBIMG
Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures (available from 7th March)
Price: £34.99/€44.99/AU$62.95
PEGI: 7

EP0001-NPEB01961_00-SOUTHPARKTSOTGAM_en_THUMBIMG
South Park – Stick Of Truth (available from 7th March in UK/IRE, 6th March all else)
Price: £49.99/€59.99/AU$89.95
PEGI: 18 Not available in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Ukraine, UAE

PRODUCT_IMAGE_ENG_420839_THUMBIMG Rambo
Price:£29.99/€39.99/$49.95
PEGI:18

PS3 demos

EP1018-NPEB90524_00-LEGOMOVIEDEMO000_en_THUMBIMG
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3)
PEGI: 7

PS Vita demos

EP0177-PCSB00506_00-PJDF393PRPRTRIAL_en_THUMBIMG
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F demo
PEGI: 3

PlayStation Mobile

Kingdom Three Musketeers Music Library (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.45)
Sola Chatroom (£0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90)
Translate Helper (£0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90)
Alien Walk (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.45)
Jump Girl (£0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90)
Sola Gallery (£0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90)

PS4 DLC

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

• Assassin’s Creed IV Time saver: Resources Pack (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)

PS3 DLC

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

• Time saver: Resources Pack (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)

EDF 2025: Unstoppable Shooter Satisfaction Pack (Free)

Rocksmith 2

• Boston – Don’t Look Back (£2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35)
  • Boston – Foreplay/Long Time (£2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35)
  • Boston – Hitch A Ride (£2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35)

Availability update

Age of Zombies (Vita) – Now available in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

Rayman Legends (PS4) -Available in Russia from 6th March

Price drops

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! – Now £29.99/€39.99/AU$49.95
ARMORED CORE: VERDICT DAY – Now £29.99/€39.99/AU$49.95
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 – Now £29.99/€39.99/AU$49.95
Disney • PIXAR Toy Story Mania! – Now £19.99/€24.99/AU$29.95
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two – Now £19.99/€24.99/AU$29.95
Disney Pixar Brave – Now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95
RIDGE RACER Unbounded – Now £10.99/€14.99/AU$17.95
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen – Now £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95
Split/Second: Velocity – Now £10.99/€14.99/AU$17.95

Special offer

Robot Rescue Revolution – Was £5.49/€6.99/AU$10.35, now £2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

242 Comments 18 Author replies
Show oldest first

gingermidget 5 March, 2014 @ 3:21 pm   1

No Walking Dead today then? :(

Jawad Ashraf 5 March, 2014 @ 4:21 pm

Unfortunately it won’t be out this week for us here in Europe due to a small QA issue. Hopefully we’ll have something. Soon as myself or Fred have confirmation we’ll let you know.

FRAZZ2010 5 March, 2014 @ 3:45 pm   2

Hey Jawad any price yet for the digital version of Infamous ss , only 2 weeks away now

Jawad Ashraf 5 March, 2014 @ 4:22 pm

The price is likely to be revealed just before launch in a Store update post right here.

N3V4N513 5 March, 2014 @ 3:48 pm   3

please tell me The Walking Dead S2 Episode 2 is out,it wasnt listed. ..

Dewisant 5 March, 2014 @ 3:51 pm   4

Two questions –

Is this version of South Park censored?

Also, why has my PSN account forgotten that I bought Metal Gear Solid on PSN, it’s asking me to buy it. I checked the previous downloads, and it’s there, and it wont let me download!!!

Jawad Ashraf 5 March, 2014 @ 4:23 pm

Yes, South Park is censored for Europe.

Are you receiving any specific error message when accessing from your download list? The best bet in these cases if things aren’t working is to contact consumer services.

Chungles 5 March, 2014 @ 3:52 pm   5

When is South Park – Stick of Truth coming to PS+? My mum works very hard for me to be able to afford the £12 every three months for this service and quite frankly I expect better than one-year-old GOTY candidates. And when are we going to get sales on PS4 games? We’ve been waiting years but as always it’s overlooked. Why isn’t Thief, Ys Memories of Celceta or The LEGO Movie game on sale? Answer me, Sony.

Dewisant 5 March, 2014 @ 3:52 pm   6

Europe is getting screwed recently –

Censored South Park and Walking Dead 202 is delayed… what’s next?

RyanSufc1997 5 March, 2014 @ 3:52 pm   7

When are more apps coming to the PS4 (Specifically UK) for example ITV, Channel 4, YouTube; ECT.

Robanthegiant 5 March, 2014 @ 3:53 pm   8

Walking Dead?

raga2502 5 March, 2014 @ 3:54 pm   9

No walking dead episode 2…..to say I am p****d about this would be an understatement.

Ahh well

Shadowdragoon 5 March, 2014 @ 3:54 pm   10

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.

News one DLC/games Like Disgaea 3 (Vita) here in Scandinavia?

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

jes_lio 5 March, 2014 @ 3:54 pm   11

Where is Tomb Raider?

theviper340 5 March, 2014 @ 3:55 pm   12

@jawad

Why there is no avatars for the latest games such as knack, assassins creed black flag, like us region? They have all the new avatars, please publish it as soon as you can

ShadowDoGGG 5 March, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   13

Oh we can actually post comments now, where is tomb raider?

HajimeENG 5 March, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   14

US IGC Vs EU IGC

US PS+ IGC

2 PS4 Games
12 PS3 Games
6 PS Vita Games

Total 20 Games

EU PS+ IGC

1 PS4 Game
7 PS3 Games
4 PS Vita Games

Total 12 Games

that’s the proof that we are paying more for far less, and I don’t even talking about the discounts that US has.

XPaddyCFCX 5 March, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   15

Yeah where is TWD I don’t think I will last to next update without being spoiled..

Jawad Ashraf 5 March, 2014 @ 4:28 pm

Hopefully next week. Stay out of TWD related threads to avoid spoilers :) I can do it and I haven’t even started Season 2 :O.

Nazar_Ops 5 March, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   16

Why isn’t Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F for PSVITA out on PS Store? I thought the game was supposed to be out today. There’s only a demo available.

supersmith2500 5 March, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   17

PixelJunk Monsters HD Ultimate is still not free for Plus members and Smart As comes out as a trial instead. Is this ever going to get sorted out? Thanks.

sisi_ozuk 5 March, 2014 @ 3:57 pm   18

Am I the only one who isn’t seeing Tomb Raider for IGC download??

Fr34kyUK 5 March, 2014 @ 3:57 pm   19

What is wrong with Tomb raider? still showing as £19.99 on store :(

Avatars and dynamic themes have been very scarce lately…when are some more coming?

MC_Biggie 5 March, 2014 @ 3:57 pm   20

The feeling of regret I feel every time SCEA screws up with delivering the content in time (The Walking Dead’s newest episode I mean), makes me want to change to other platformd, atleast there people get what they want in time…

beardyweirdy 5 March, 2014 @ 3:57 pm   21

You forgot the killzone maps

supersmith2500 5 March, 2014 @ 3:57 pm   22

Nazar_Ops:
It’s out next week. I tweeted to SEGA about this last night.

Lethalx08 5 March, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   23

Jawad did you get any info about Guilty Gear XXAC+ ?

MC_Biggie 5 March, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   24

SCEE*, sorry for the typo.

Fr34kyUK 5 March, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   25

@sisi_ozuk can’t get it here either :(

Basket21 5 March, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   26

Can i ask why lego the movie game just has a ps3 version and not a ps4 one?

think i know already .. its just a Retail game right?

HajimeENG 5 March, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   27

@sisi_ozuk

Viva-La-Baz 5 March, 2014 @ 3:59 pm   28

£49.99 for South Park? This is a joke right? Please tell me this is a joke and the game is £39.99.

melbye82 5 March, 2014 @ 3:59 pm   29

So South Park is censored and Walking Dead is a no-show. Nice to know where we stand here in Europe, less important than the US, less important than PC-owners, less important than both US and EU 360-owners and worst of all less important than frikkin iOS

So like most of the comments, my question is: Where’s TWD? Telltale won’t answer and you won’t answer. Sure glad I bought the season pass on the PSN EU. Since that’s the only place where I can’t get it.

crusher915 5 March, 2014 @ 4:00 pm   31

So did you guys give up on the option to sort the Download list?

Mattbrad 5 March, 2014 @ 4:01 pm   32

I bought the walking dead season 2 season pass. Doesnt this guarantee that I play the next episodes on release day? You’ve already had my money, now I would like my product. What’s the hold up? Its already bad enough that were a day behind the USA. Now were gonna get left out the conversations because we live in the eu and nothing gets released on time. Ridiculous

MajinStar 5 March, 2014 @ 4:01 pm   33

We paid for the season pass already and you tell us that it’s coming later for us after all the time we’ve spent waiting? Why did you not put the Walking Dead up yet?

Ben25BBB 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   34

Happy with DeadNation and Awesomenauts but really annoyed about no TWD, we always get it last. It’s even out on iOS today..

Mollinz 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   35

My IGC is still showing last months games and when I search for Tomb Raider it’s showing as £19.99.

Fix please.

whittle1 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   36

Liking the Plus content this week ALOT. Question though: why did we get no content for February (except for Outlast on the PS4)?

Cherade9 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   37

About PS Mobile in the newly added countries such as the Netherlands: why is our selection so much smaller? For example, I’m missing games such as Life Of Pixel and Super Crate Box. Will these games be added at some point?

Chungles 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   38

You mean I can’t see Cartman getting anally probed? What is this, Russia? What’s the point of buying a game if I can’t see cutscenes of characters having their rectums invaded? It was the same with that Hannah Montana game, it’s getting ridiculous. Screw you guys, I’m going to Playstation Home.

BluSpykz 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   39

I didn’t buy TWD 2 despite Season 1 being my favourite (last gen?) game. I’ll wait for a physical release because I really AM that impatient – I’d need to play all 5 episodes consecutively.

That aside, and I know it’s not Jawad’s area, but where is Tomb Raider for PS+. It’s greyed out on this thread, and has been reduced in price from £49.99 (ridiculous) to £19.99… But isn’t free for Plus.

Is South Park uncensored?

hinchcliffe59 5 March, 2014 @ 4:02 pm   40

sony psvta pixel monster ultimate HD says it is not free it is £9.99

arran94 5 March, 2014 @ 4:03 pm   41

Pay £15.99 for the Walking Dead season 2 season pass just to get screwed over. Great going Sony, and Tomb Raider is still not free.

SpiderMike_X 5 March, 2014 @ 4:05 pm   42

That’s a lethal price for South Park. I realise Ubisoft need to fund Assassins Creed :-P but come on, guys. Not the first game price hiked for the sake of sales, but seriously. Sony should shake the naughty finger their way. Having said that, the game looks fantastic and I’ll be in line for my copy on Friday morn. Other than that and the PS Plus offerings, nothing of interest for me this week, but I have Rayman Legends and another playthrough of GTA V to keep me occupied till South Park and then inFamous isn’t that far off. Good time to be a PS fan, I say. TILL NEXT WEEK, JAWAD!!

Rochala 5 March, 2014 @ 4:07 pm   43

Hi Jawad, any idea when diablo 3 is coming to PS4 and if it will get a day 1 digital release?

Nazar_Ops 5 March, 2014 @ 4:08 pm   44

Lol, so this is how Sony treats their customers. Another reason why I went Physical instead of Digital. I will get the games earlier and cheaper. I imported Dragon’s Crown, got it in August, meanwhile Europe had to wait. I imported Muramasa: Rebirth and EU got a digital only copy.

Jawad Ashraf 5 March, 2014 @ 4:36 pm

A digital only release for third-party titles are actually down to respective publishers and whether they believe the product is fit for dual release or not. It’s not the last time this will happen as the market constantly changes, and it certainly isn’t only Europe that see this as US have seen this before, too.

suitedsnake 5 March, 2014 @ 4:09 pm   45

Jawad, do you have ANY news about the walking dead!? Even if its just “soon” SOMETHING would be appreciated. I know it’s gonna start sounding like a broken record but could you please give us an update? It has literally ruined my night. Other than that? Thanks for the update…

SpiderMike_X 5 March, 2014 @ 4:09 pm   46

Doubt ppl will read but:-

1 – TWD being delayed isn’t Sony’s issue, it’s a QA issue between them AND Telltale.
2 – ALL European copies, including digital, of South Park are censored. If you want the uncensored one you’ll have to import the America copy, which is OK as long as no DLC comes out for it. Because then you would need the DLC from the NA store.

sisi_ozuk 5 March, 2014 @ 4:09 pm   47

Chungles, both your posts have made me laugh. Thank you. :)

Rikske54 5 March, 2014 @ 4:12 pm   48

Tomb Raider is not discounted it’s still €24,99

Sad to see no TWD, but Telltale’s quality has been last few months. Wolf among us was nearly unplayable with all the stuttering. Stop complaining about the IGC, MS had you pay for years. Be happy you get some awesome free games every month

Faustofausto 5 March, 2014 @ 4:14 pm   50

What’s the Deal of the Week?
(like Fifa14 was the last week)

Load all