Posted 5:34pm

LittleBigPlanet update: Sackboy becomes inFAMOUS this week!

Check out the brand new Delsin Rowe costume to celebrate the release of Second Son

inFAMOUS: Second Son arrives on PlayStation 4 on 21st March and Sackboy will be able to become a Conduit himself later this week and unleash his own special powers across LittleBigPlanet with this brand new costume based on inFAMOUS: Second Son protagonist, Delsin Rowe.

inFamous Second Son

The inFAMOUS: Second Son Costume will be available for purchase when the PlayStation Store updates later this week and as an added bonus, try wearing this costume and setting Sackboy’s emotion to angry to unleash his hidden power for your friends to see!

LittleBigPlanet 2 Team Picks

teampicks

BalanSquare challenges you to match coloured blocks together in groups of four-of-a-kind with the added twist that you need keep the game board evenly balanced throughout. As you level up and the game speed increases, this becomes much more challenging than you would think! Check it out!

balanSquare by menaguro

You can check out this amazing level and a whole range of exciting new community levels today by heading over to the LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks and queuing them up to play!

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Team Picks

vitapicks

You couldn’t find a more classic adventure than searching the seven seas for sunken treasure! Before you can do that though, you’re going to have to get through this treacherous port that features in NXS: Legends of the Deep. Good luck, treasure hunters!

NXS: Legends of the Deep by Nitro-Arts7472

NXS - Legends of the Deep Screenshot 1
NXS - Legends of the Deep Screenshot 2

You can have this amazing level ready to play by heading over to LBP.me Vita and queuing up the new LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Team Picks!

We always love to see exciting new LittleBigPlanet levels, so if you have any great levels to share with the community or some stunning videos that show off your favourite levels and creations, then be sure to tweet them to us @LittleBigPlanet

Come and visit us!

comeandvisitus

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

DelsinPose

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

12 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first
jazzylouis 17 March, 2014 @ 5:42 pm   1

I love this costume but im sure that I will get it!

Well COOL that :P

Mam0gamik0s-82 17 March, 2014 @ 7:08 pm   3

So cute :)

Steven Isbell 18 March, 2014 @ 10:33 am

@jazzylouis, @Carl-G, @Mam0gamik0s-82 – So we’re all agreed that Sackboy looks pretty awesome when dressed up as Delsin then? ;)

Majin_Romulus 17 March, 2014 @ 8:45 pm   4

What about the DC Comics level kit for LBP Vita? And also the final character reveal for the entire costume collection? (Which I’m guessing is Captain Cold) Any update for when we can expect them?

Steven Isbell 18 March, 2014 @ 10:36 am

We don’t have a specific date locked down just yet but we won’t keep you waiting too long!
    The new, exclusive levels for the DC Comic Premium Kit for PS Vita are looking brilliant and we can’t wait for you all to see them! :)

The upcoming pack includes the final DC Comics costume, so they will both be released at the same time.

darksidersguy123 18 March, 2014 @ 1:57 am   5

I think he looks pretty cool :)

darksidersguy123 18 March, 2014 @ 1:58 am   6

I Think He looks pretty cool.

Zebula77 18 March, 2014 @ 7:37 am   7

This might not be the right place to ask, but is there a way to pre-order Infamous on the EU store? I did a search yesterday and couldn’t find anything.

I know the US store has an option to pre-order, but my credit card won’t work there.

supersmith2500 18 March, 2014 @ 5:18 pm   8

No offence but we really more entertainment apps for PSVita badly. YouTube and TuneIn (which is only free for Plus subscribers and is a paid apps for non-Plus member while you can use it for free on the net) is just really not enough and Netflix is still not available for both PSVita and even Nintendo’s 3DS. The US has got bunch of entertainment apps and we still haven’t got any. I mean seriously, even my phone has Netflix. :\

supersmith2500 18 March, 2014 @ 5:18 pm   9

@supersmith2500,
oops, gone off topic and not the right place to post it here. Please remove my previous comment, thanks.

Phantom_Blaze 23 March, 2014 @ 6:51 pm   10

Hey Steven! Any update on when the Little Big Planet 2 version of the costume will be up on the UK store? Only the Karting and Vita versions are up for me!

YOman1962 24 March, 2014 @ 12:23 am   11

Hey, I bought the costume on my vita and it looks great! However when I jumped on LBP2 there was no download available for the Delsin costume. Has anyone else encountered this problem?