Posted 3:01pm

New on PlayStation Store: Watch_Dogs, Borderlands 2, Lemmings more!

Worms Battlegrounds, Minecraft DLC and new discounts too

It’s a special week here at PlayStation as we welcome the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs to the PlayStation family. Make sure you grab your copy of Ubisoft’s cyber-crime adventure for an adrenaline-fuelled experience you won’t be able to put down.

Some other huge franchises making an appearance this week include Worms Battlegrounds on PS4, and Lemmings Touch and the brilliant Borderlands 2 both on PS Vita.

There are also some new packs to pick up for Minecraft as well as some great savings across the Batman franchise as we celebrate the Dark Knight’s 75th anniversary.

See below for the full content round-up.

PlayStation 4

watchdogs+ps4_THUMBIMG
Watch_Dogs – Classic Edition
Price: £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95
PEGI:18

watchdogs+ps4_THUMBIMG
Watch_Dogs – Deluxe Edition
Price: £64.99/€79.99/AU$114.95
PEGI:18

EP0001-CUSA00016_00-B000000000001123_en_THUMBIMG
Watch_Dogs – Season Pass
Price: £15.99/€19.99/AU$30.25
PEGI:18

EP4064-CUSA00183_00-WORMSBGS00000000_en_THUMBIMG
Worms Battlegrounds (Releases 30th May)
Price: £19.99/€24.99/AU$30.95

RAIDEN IV: OVERKILL
Price: £15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95
PEGI:7
Not available in Portugal and Russia

PlayStation Vita

borderlands2_main_1024x1024_THUMBIMG
Borderlands 2 (NZ release date: 4th June; UK/Ireland: 30th May)
Price: £19.99/€24.99/AU$32.95

EP1024-PCSB00541_00-MINDZERO00000000_en_THUMBIMG
MIND≒0
Price: £23.99/€29.99/AU$43.95
PEGI:12

PS3 DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy)

• Rainha de Bateria Samba Costume (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Cangaceiro Bandit Costume (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • ‘The LittleBigPlanet Football Asset Pack (£2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35)

Minecraft

• CANDY TEXTURE PACK (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Nature Texture Pack (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • BATTLE AND BEASTS SKIN PACK 2 (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Minecraft Skin Pack 2 (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)

ACE COMBAT INFINITY

• AIRCRAFT SET EXPANSION KEY (EXPAND FROM 4 TO 8 SLOTS) (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • AIRCRAFT SET EXPANSION KEY (EXPAND FROM 8 TO 12 SLOTS) (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • AIRCRAFT SET EXPANSION KEY (EXPAND FROM 12 TO 16 SLOTS) (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • AIRCRAFT SET EXPANSION KEY (EXPAND FROM 16 TO 20 SLOTS) (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • BETA TEST BONUS EMBLEM (FREE)
  • ELITE MERCENARY CONTRACT – 12 HOURS (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • ELITE MERCENARY CONTRACT – 48 HOURS (£2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35)
  • PLANT INVESTMENT CONTRACT – 12 HOURS (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • PLANT INVESTMENT CONTRACT – 48 HOURS (£2.39/€2.99/AU$4.35)
  • ROOKIE SET (£1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • SORTIE FUEL – 1 PACK (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • SORTIE FUEL – 5 PACK (£3.19/€3.99/AU$5.85)
  • SORTIE FUEL – 10 PACK +1 PACK (£5.49/€6.99/AU$10.35)
  • SORTIE FUEL – 30 PACK + 5 PACK (£15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)
  • SORTIE FUEL – 50 UNITS + 10 FREE UNITS (£28.49/€34.99/AU$51.95)
  • UNLIMITED CAMPAIGN PLAY PACK (£11.99/€14.99/AU$21.95)
  • INFINITY ELITE PACK (£11.99/€14.99/AU$21.95)

RAGNAROK

• RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE – PEPO PUMPKIN HEAD (FREE)
  • RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE – TRACK SUIT (FREE)
  • RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE – ZEALOT’S HOOD (FREE)

Dustforce

• DUSTFORCE MAP PACK BETA (FREE)

JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ALL STAR BATTLE

• Iggy (£1.59/€1.99/ AU$2.95)

PS Vita DLC

TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA: ARENA

• CRYSTAL PACK 1 (3K) (£0.69/€0.79)
  • CRYSTAL PACK 2 (8K) (£1.59/€1.99)
  • CRYSTAL PACK 3 (20K) (£3.19/€3.99)
  • CRYSTAL PACK 4 (50K) (£4.79/€5.99)
  • CRYSTAL PACK 5 (150K) (£7.29/€8.99)
  • CRYSTAL PACK 6 (400K) (£12.99/€16.99)
  • CRYSTAL PACK 7 (1M) (£55.99/€69.99)
  • ENDLESS UNLOCK MODE (£2.39/€2.99)
  • ENERGY REFILL (£0.79/€0.99)

Not available in Australia and NZ

CONCEPTION II: CHILDREN OF THE SEVEN STARS

• CLAD IN GOLD (£1.99/€2.49/AU$3.65)
  • ECHOING SONG (£1.99/€2.49/AU$3.65)
  • OVERLORD’S RETURN (FREE)

Not available in NZ

RAGNAROK

• RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE – PEPO PUMPKIN HEAD (FREE)
  • RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE – TRACK SUIT (FREE)
  • RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE – ZEALOT’S HOOD (FREE)

Dustforce

• DUSTFORCE MAP PACK BETA (FREE)

Trial

RAGNAROK ODYSSEY ACE (PS3 and PS Vita)

Deals of the week

Batman Arkham Origins
Was €59.99/£49.99/AU$89.95, now €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
Was €34.99/£24.99/AU$47.95, now €22.95/£11.99/AU$24.95
Not available in India

Terraria (PS3 and PS VITA)
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$22.95, now €5.99/£4.79/AU$8.85
Additional 15% off for PS Plus members

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

180 Comments 11 Author replies
Show oldest first

ElfMageBex 28 May, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   1

we getting the psn plus update today?

theJJ88 28 May, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

Tomorrow according to Blog Team.

ElfMageBex 28 May, 2014 @ 3:09 pm

ok thanks for the heads up

ScooterMix 28 May, 2014 @ 3:17 pm

fred said we already know what games be on ps plus? because i dont know at all so i got wait until towowow and worms not free to ps plus.

woestijnkroket 29 May, 2014 @ 11:34 am

psn plus june 2014 leaked:

ps4-Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate
    ps3-NBA 2K14 and Lone Survivor.
    psv-Dragons Crown

Suzzopher 28 May, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   2

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z don’t suppose that is the Vita version is it?

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 3:15 pm

Yes, it’s the PS Vita version

Bovrillor 28 May, 2014 @ 5:23 pm

Injustice: Gods Among Us PS3 (Ultimate Edition) is still showing full price at 5:10PM GMT

All other discounts went live hours ago. Has it been overlooked?

(sorry for the hijack but getting noticed around here is like pulling teeth)

theJJ88 28 May, 2014 @ 3:05 pm   3

No Monster Monpiece this week? Oh well, I still haven’t finished Japanese version of it, so I guess I’ll manage. ;)

Yes! Montezuma!

hey chris/jawad any chance of a psp sale on the SCE games? i’m after the ape escape games and syphon filter logan’s shadow but i know the minute i buy them there will be a sale

also any chance of us seeing the ps1 and ps2 section return on the ps3 store? the sections have been missing for over a month now

Gamesgbkiller 28 May, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   6

When will The Wolf Among Us release ?

And why no Watch_Dogs on SA store ?

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 3:29 pm

See below – I’m hoping to have an update soon.

Folks, Jawad is out of office this week, so please forgive me if I can’t answer some of the more specific queries.

jeezany 28 May, 2014 @ 7:40 pm

same as gta –sexual content–

Deak-in 28 May, 2014 @ 3:08 pm   7

No episode 4 of The Wolf Among Us? :+/

jorispelgrom 28 May, 2014 @ 3:08 pm   8

Lemmings Touch is CHEAP.

gamefreak666 28 May, 2014 @ 3:08 pm   9

No Episode 4 of The Wolf Among Us? Every other platform in every other country is getting it this week.

Tuulenpoika 28 May, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   10

I would like to ask a few things not specifically related to this update.

1) When will the Vita Slim become available for the rest of the Europe outside UK? I would really like to buy one already.
2) Will there be some sort of system transfer possibility from older Vita model to a new one, that transfers everything, even console’s trophy data, on the other console? If it would store the data only on PSN account, it wouldn’t be a problem, but since it also keeps system-specific data, I wouldn’t want to have an incomplete trophy data on my console just because I earned trophies on my older console.
3) Since Europe’s getting so many niche Vita games as digital-only releases (like the Mind=Zero today), how about making the memory cards less expensive?
4) Any possibility to make Vita games’ save data separate files like with PSP? It would be way better than to store full games on computer just to keep the saves if one doesn’t fancy keeping a huge game on memory card just to keep the save file in there.
5) Any chance of seeing some Sony-published PSP games on PSN that aren’t still there, even though they have seen a physical release in Europe? Parappa comes to mind. Or any possibility of releasing some PSP games only found in US PSN as some sort of import releases like with some of the PS1 games you have brought over?

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 3:18 pm

1) Look out for an update soon – not long now.
    2) That is something I’ll need to investigate…
    3) Nothing to announce there today I’m afraid
    4) Again, no plans at present that I’m aware of
    5) Yes, there’s always a chance of future PSP releases. I’ve not titles to announce today, but we’ll announce details on PS Blog as/when they arise

INS1GHTFUL 28 May, 2014 @ 3:30 pm

Hi Tuulenpoika
    re. 2) I believe you can back up your Vita to a PC or PS3 and then when you get a new one you can restore from back up. It doesnt transfer trophy data, but you can sync your trophies with the cloud before you do the back up and then once you’ve restored, when you start the game for the first time the trophies will appear on your vita trophy list

Archacus 28 May, 2014 @ 3:50 pm

@Fred Dutton
    Mr. Fred… but would you be able to tell us how soon you will update it? I’m planning to buy PS vita as present for birthday for family member (middle of June) and I don’t know… should I wait for slim or not…

Archacus 28 May, 2014 @ 7:19 pm

How about letting them know what do you think about digital only for EU games?

Visit : http://www.aksysgames.com/

dirtyCAT79 28 May, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   11

Oh for goodness sake with the UK friday release dates. When will we stop this stupid practice?

uk2700 28 May, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   12

Any word on the Wolf Among Us dropping soon?

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 3:27 pm

I’m hoping to be able to confirm a release date this afternoon.

sazzrah 29 May, 2014 @ 6:44 am

So much for getting that release date. :\
    Why don’t Sony or Telltale anticipate that a European release will take longer and change their scheduling so that we don’t always miss out? I don’t believe for a second the old excuse of “localisation takes longer” since it was released for PC and Xbox 360 in the EU this week. After so many years doing this **** why does nothing change?

Lance_87 28 May, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   13

Veronica X? What the hell…? It has been available for years!

mike20036 28 May, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

I was wondering the same thing as well. I don’t know why It’s getting release again on the store.

I3loodthirsty 28 May, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   14

Hi chris Do you know when the last of us remastered is due as iv seen a few different dates online, im tempted to buy watch dogs but dont want to incase tlou is just round the corner.

any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 3:24 pm

We haven’t announced a release date just yet. Look out for news soon.

TheEvilBucket 28 May, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   15

Yes, Broken Sword Episode two :) Happy days!!!!

infernalmonkey1 28 May, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   16

No TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA: ARENA in Australia? Why? Classification board delay? We got the original game. =\

melbye82 28 May, 2014 @ 3:11 pm   17

I don’t care whose fault it is, i am never buying a Telltale Game ever again. Frikking ridiculous, now we have to wait a week while US Playstation, PC, XBOX(worldwide) and frikking iOS can play it now

INS1GHTFUL 28 May, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   18

Hi Chris
I asked a question on the batman sale page but didnt get an answer. Will any of the sale items be appearing on instant game collection in the next few months? Ive been burnt so many times buying games on sale and then they appear on IGC.
thanks

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 3:27 pm

They’re not in June IGC. Further out than that is not confirmed yet so I’d be reluctant to make firm promises either way.

blendercat27 28 May, 2014 @ 3:44 pm

The best advice I can give you is to just shrug it off and accept that it will happen sometimes. EVERY GAME EVER available with PS Plus (except I guess those indie games that were free on launch day) has been bought by somebody at some point.

I’m a big collector, with a massive library of games. I buy new boxed games almost weekly. I regularly have this problem with games I already own becoming Plus titles, so I know your pain. That’s just life. There’s plenty of other people out there who didn’t buy the games I did, and vice versa. And I still get some great stuff with Plus from time to time, and it’s still pretty good value for money.

Look at it this way: because you bought those games during that sale, you own them and you won’t lose access to them if you cancel your Plus sub one day. And take pride in knowing that you’re directly helping to support and fund future development of great video games, which makes you awesome. So it all works out pretty well.

LiamIRL82 28 May, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   19

Where is the pre order for Ultra Street Fighter 4, it has been on the US store since last week. So I take it we won’t be getting the bonus costumes for the new characters since they’re only available when you pre order. Useless Sony as usual.

BigBoyBanksy 28 May, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   20

Darn I really wanted to play Wolf Among Us episode 4 today. Oh well it gives me more time to play Watch_Dogs and Injustice on PS4 once the discount for it updates on the store

GaMeVoLt 28 May, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   21

And no The Wolf Among Us episode 4… Why is it everywhere else can release the game in the same week but Sony EU seem to always need that extra week.

Xenostar 28 May, 2014 @ 3:13 pm   22

Come on Sony sort out this digital pricing, Watchdogs is £60 on PSN and £40 on Steam, you both take the same 30% cut as a platform holder, so have a word with Ubisoft (and other pubs) about pricing parity, there making you look like a complete joke.

alphastreamz 28 May, 2014 @ 4:09 pm

listen to the man!

tycho2 29 May, 2014 @ 8:04 am

Thing is, Steam has competition from other digital sales providers so it’s in their interest to have low(ish) prices. The PlayStation network (and XBox for that matter) are closed marketplaces so they will just keep charging ridiculous prices, and by extension I will just keep buying physical copies

eoinoreilly24 29 May, 2014 @ 12:18 pm

Sony Microsoft and Nintendo are in competition with each other, though. None of them seem at all interested in competing over prices of digital games, however. It’s a bit bizarre. We know Microsoft originally planned for the Xbox One to be all digital, I’m sure Sony would like the industry to move that way and regardless the industry is moving that way, slowly but surely. It seems to me that it would absolutely be in Sony’s (and Microsoft’s) interest to compete over digital prices, outside of sales. It stands to reason that it would sell more consoles, more copies of games and reduce manufacturing costs. The only reason I can think of why digital games are the price they are is that deals have been made with GameStop and/or other physical copy retailers.

Carl-G 28 May, 2014 @ 3:13 pm   23

Do people really buy games for £59.99?(i.e like Watch_Dogs) off PSN? I would love to go Digital only(well 1 day because i still love getting games on disc so i can see them in my PS Games collection) :D but not at those prices :( I fear next-gen, if everything is downloadable only :-/ Oh well.

ScooterMix 28 May, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   24

Well like Watch Dogs but its last gen game and driveing not better than gta5 and Watch Dogs online no good its awful and if decide to go offline you lose your points to me gta5 online better.

And why RESIDENT EVIL CODE:VERONICA is back on have they put this on store already long ago because if so shouldnt be on this list.

ScooterMix 28 May, 2014 @ 3:19 pm

there no trail for battlefield 4 for ps plus since usa get all good stuff again and me and other costumers getting sick begining 2nd class we all want 1st class so give it to us

G-IH-O-S-T 28 May, 2014 @ 4:16 pm

Yeah it’s kind of weird.. I’m almost sure Resident Evil: Code Veronica was already there because I got it a long time ago from a sale (maybe from another store I’m not sure yet).
    Checking the store now it has two entries also.. one priced 12.99$ and the other 24.99$.

Bambeakz 28 May, 2014 @ 3:16 pm   25

@ Jawad… Last week you would take care of the wrong price on theme hospital but it nevver changed from the original price. Can you still do something now ?

Izorpo 28 May, 2014 @ 3:16 pm   26

So no Wolf Among US episode 4 (I knew I shouldn’t have purchased it on impulse in the sale) and no Dynasty Warriors 8XL dlc…why did I even suspect it would.

Is there any chance that Hakuoki Warriors of the Shinsengumi will be on sale in the near future? (see reason below)

I need some DW action without hearing Zhang Liao’s voice echoing through my PS4 controller…any word when Japanese voices will be available for Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition? Zhang Liao with Lui Bei’s voice is doing my head in…it’s made the game unplayable. Really Zhang Liao is suppose to be hard, taken on 1,000′s by himself but instead sounds like some emo teen whose girlfriend just broke up with him (and that’s putting it politely)

Kandracar 28 May, 2014 @ 4:57 pm

I have only heard his voice in the trailer but it sounds awful. Zhang Liao is one of my long time favourites aswell. Hopefully it will be rectified in the next game. What on earth made them think it was a good replacement though?

Izorpo 28 May, 2014 @ 5:28 pm

If Zhang Liao had always had that voice…then I could capitulate to Tecmo Koei but alas I just think if only Cao Cao had killed him instead of Lu Bu and Chen Gong. It’s like the trauma of that South Park episode concerning the last Indiana Jones film.

Doug Stone is still alive so WTH??? He also did the voice of Xu Zhu and he’s still the same. Or is the voice from Michael D. McConnohie who was also the narrator and Zhou Tai, although Zhou Tai sounds the same (albeit he says the same thing he’s always said and which makes me laugh as Americans seem to pronounce duty as doodie).

If I’m honest I miss the narrator as well

aeonlord92 28 May, 2014 @ 3:17 pm   27

No Dynasty Warriors 8: XL DLC? We normally get it the day after America and yesterday they get Stage Packs 11-13. Any info about this at all? :/

Bahamut_MW 28 May, 2014 @ 3:17 pm   28

No wolf among us episode 4? I dunno what is it with this store, but it always seems to be one step behind everyone else. It’s a shame, but i guess i shouldn’t be surprised as it’s not a first and certainly won’t be the last. And where’s CS: GO? Let me guess… nowhere to be found as usual. I’m just sick of paying more and getting less than the US store. Why can’t we get the releases at the same time as the rest of the world? Oh well…

BaLRoG_ZA 28 May, 2014 @ 3:17 pm   29

Where is the Rocksmith 2014 DLC. This week it is the Slash pack. Please tell me it is not delayed until next week……

Archacus 28 May, 2014 @ 3:18 pm   30

Any news on Japan imports?

Or Digital Devil Saga 1?

sylvanbow 28 May, 2014 @ 3:21 pm   31

The Japanese Voice Over DLC of the game Drakengard 3 being commercialized in PSN is not working. The issue is known and shared by all EU version owners. It would be kind for Sony Europe to remove it from the store and keep uninformed consumers from wasting their money since Square-Enix refuses to correct the problem like it did with the NA version.

Oooooh, an App just for Poland, I feel special now =^.^=

Watch_Dogs for 100$, Ubisoft can go away to US now, since they clearly hate Europeans. No one wants them here anyway with such prices.

Why no deals of the week for PS4 @Fred? It’s a very poor week for PS4 players >.>

Archacus 28 May, 2014 @ 3:47 pm

Yeah… so special… I’d rather have worms than TVN player….

… on nearly every new TV you can enter TVN player for free… but nobody use it anyway… what for? for stupid series? I’d rather not…

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 4:07 pm

Take a look in the Batman sale post earlier today – there are PS4 discounts in there.

I think you might be under moderation Archacus. I saw Fred’s post way before yours, and you posted 20 minutes earlier.

sXe_SiC_ 28 May, 2014 @ 3:23 pm   33

Where is pre-order for USFIV? We need the costumes…

Sora9669 28 May, 2014 @ 3:23 pm   34

Can we please get the other FINAL FANTASY PSOne Classics that Japan and North America have? You know, ORIGINS and IV.

Porcupeth00 28 May, 2014 @ 3:24 pm   35

Where is The Swapper? It was coming May

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 4:08 pm

As soon as Curve is ready to announce a release date you can be sure they’ll be on PS Blog to do so.

GYSALM 28 May, 2014 @ 3:25 pm   36

What about ultra streetfighter 4 preorder

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 4:08 pm

If/when there is news about this for EU I will pass it on. I don’t have an update for you today I’m afraid.

tiago_c 28 May, 2014 @ 4:11 pm

But the game is out nex week! We’re gonna get pre order like what? 3 hours before?

GYSALM 28 May, 2014 @ 4:35 pm

But its out tuesday so if your telling me I cant play it till Wednesday am I getting an xbox

Bob1808 28 May, 2014 @ 3:25 pm   37

No Wolf Among Us? Ah, darn it. I was looking forward to sitting down with that this evening. :(
If you could let us know why it’s delayed, I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

Pandadosmares 28 May, 2014 @ 3:27 pm   38

No RAIDEN IV: OVERKILL for Portugal??? get that fixed

Shadowdragoon 28 May, 2014 @ 3:28 pm   39

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.

News one DLC/games Like Disgaea 3 (Vita) here in Scandinavia?

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Kaiwla 28 May, 2014 @ 3:29 pm   40

Worms Battlegrounds.

“Not available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine”

So when is it available in those countries? or at least in Finland?

I was counting days to get that new Worms game and now… i’m just sad =(

Fred Dutton 28 May, 2014 @ 4:10 pm

I’ve just heard from Team17. The game will now launch in those territories on Friday. Post being updated asap.

Kaiwla 28 May, 2014 @ 3:29 pm   41

Worms Battlegrounds.

So when is it available in those countries? or at least in Finland?

I was counting days to get that new Worms game and now… i’m just sad =(

zalwelgoedgaan 28 May, 2014 @ 3:29 pm   42

@Fred: Twisted Metal PS3 still missing from the webstore for weeks. Will it be a yearly PS+ title?

graphicology 28 May, 2014 @ 3:29 pm   43

Borderlands 2 vita £19.99 is a great price is this limited offer or the standard price?
also do you know the install size?
Thanks

Vespio 28 May, 2014 @ 3:30 pm   44

Hi Chris/Jawad!
I would like to inform that Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends dlc stage & bgm 9 & 10 still don’t have all the bgms on ps3. Only Dynasty Warriors 7 bgms appear but not the Dynasty Warriors 3-6 bgms that were supposed to come with them. They work just fine on ps vita.

MightyMonkeyMan 28 May, 2014 @ 3:35 pm   45

Excellent Worms Battlegrounds is actually cheaper on PSN than the retail version.

NOSAJ19 28 May, 2014 @ 3:36 pm   46

Just to let everyone know regarding Puddle on PS4; I have just found this note about it on the Sony Entertainment Network website following a search for it, “This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®Vita versions.”, which I assume means that if you already own the Vita version, then you can download the PS4 version.

ziggy-mandias 28 May, 2014 @ 3:36 pm   47

The price on the Digital version of Watch Dogs is ridiculous!!!!

I could get it for £10 cheaper in game and even £15 cheaper in ASDA!!! Come on sony sort out the Digital side if your wanting to get people to adopt it!

zalwelgoedgaan 28 May, 2014 @ 3:46 pm

Ubisoft decided the price of Watch Dogs and they are in cahoots with Sony for a marketing deal, so it’ll stay pretty high until it gets offered for plus after a year or so.

DavoTheDiv 28 May, 2014 @ 4:16 pm

I just don’t get why a physical copy from a store is so much cheaper. I only want to buy digital, I like having my games stored on the PS4, so I’ll wait for a price drop. I’m sure I’m not the only one here who thinks the same. Please Sony, could you review store prices, or at least tell us why digital copies are more expensive.

Izorpo 28 May, 2014 @ 5:14 pm

It’s highly doubtful anyone will ever admit why digital for some inexplicable reason costs more. It’s basically a fobbing off game, Sony blames publisher, publisher blames Sony like an infinity symbol, lemniscate.

The end result is people pay more regardless and as the consumer is left holding the intangible bag, as opposed to tangible (physical) it’s kind of up to us whether we support this business model. If there is a physical release I will purchase that, even if its an import. If it’s digital only as in PSN games like Shatter, Flower etc then obviously that is the only way to purchase that.

As long as people pay for high priced digital content, then it will continue to sell at high prices. Why anyone would pay £50- £60 for something that doesn’t exist except in a virtual space and either can or can’t be accessed at your own pleasure (re maintenance, disappearing from your download list or even PSN going down) in my opinion somewhat conforms to the old P.T. Barnum and then re-imagined in the Barry Adamson track Vermillion Kisses…that “there is one born every minute”…further clarification to quote Henry Rollins in his song Liar “sucker, sucker”

Njitram2000 29 May, 2014 @ 2:39 pm

You UK guys are “lucky” in that regard. In Belgium the retain price is often even higher than the PSN price (up to 80 euro for a normal copy). I used to buy from amazon UK but they have stopped free shipping, making it too expensive again. Now I’m left buying digital games on the US store.

TheCursedMonkey 28 May, 2014 @ 3:38 pm   48

Is it safe to buy Killzone 4 or will it be include on plus? Thanks

mdogg91 28 May, 2014 @ 3:44 pm   49

Anyone know when The Wolf Among Us is coming to Vita?

Rochala 28 May, 2014 @ 3:44 pm   50

Puddle is not cross buy if i have it on Vita already ?

Load all