Posted 4:01am

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX release date and E3 trailer!

A glimpse of Square Enix’s classic franchise mash-up in action

Hi all! So we’ve been reading all your fan questions and the one that stood out the most is the obvious one: when will Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX be released???

We are absolutely thrilled that the day has been set. You’re hearing it here first that on 5th December 2014 all across Europe and PAL regions, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will release right in time for the holidays! You can relax and dive into the series as the Kingdom Hearts saga continues in this HD compilation.

This trailer takes you through the journey of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, then brings you fully into Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, and if you stay until the very end, the storyline of Kingdom Hearts III will be hinted at.

For those that may not be able to attend E3, you’re definitely in luck regarding Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX content.

Remember those questions you asked on the Kingdom Hearts Facebook page about a month ago? They did not go into a dark vortex, but the co-director of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX himself, Tai Yasue will be flying out from Japan and answering as many questions as possible on Square Enix Presents. Square Enix Presents is our live broadcast of everything Square Enix at E3 on 10th June 2014 at 23:30 BST. Watch here.

We’ll be reading off questions and names of the people who asked each question as well as from which country. It should be good fun so make sure to set your calendars, subscribe to the YouTube channel, and tune in to see if your question is being answered!

Lastly, yours truly along with the Product Manager from Square Enix America – Kaori Takasue -will ALSO be on Square Enix Presents to talk about everything Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, so make sure to and tune in to that as well! 11th June 2014 at 9pm BST.

Here’s what we did last year to cover off on everything Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX if you didn’t have a chance to check it out:

So to recap:

•  Release date of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is 5th December 2014!
  •  E3 trailer!!
  •  Co-director Tai Yasue will be doing a Q&A on Square Enix Presents at 10th June 2014 at 11.30pm BST!!!
  •  Staff from Square Enix Europe and Square Enix America will be talking about EVERYTHING under the sun about Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX 11th June 2014 at 9.00pm BST!!!!

We’re only halfway through 2014 and there will be much more exciting news to share as the months roll by, but for now, we hope you guys are as hyped as we are!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is available for preorder here.

If you have any requests for what to discuss on Square Enix Presents or any burning questions, please feel free to leave them below!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

21 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first
zaino423 6 June, 2014 @ 4:17 am   1

Por fin sí!

Finally Yes!

looneyteen95 6 June, 2014 @ 4:41 am   2

2 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY, GREAT CHOICE IN DAY! Every day on youtube and any other place it’s been a routine to check when this will release and finally I have one less thing to look for! Soooo Much hype! already sent a chain mail to friends because they know ivebeen waiting for this day!

SE should put these on Vita….or at least PS4 as well so I can play them on my Vita :D

YellowMage 6 June, 2014 @ 4:46 am   4

Awesome!! And that stinger… just, wow.

As for SEP, how about requests for future DLC characters in Theatrhythm Curtain Call? (Not KH- or PlayStation-related, I know, but the SEP trailer showed it’ll be featured on the show.)

Terarded 6 June, 2014 @ 7:02 am   5

Hearing the music from ‘My Sanctuary’ always gets me. Can’t bloody wait for this and e3.
I also think these should be brought to ps4 :) it would be incomplete to not have them plus 3 on the same console and i know that i personally would rebuy all of them!

DoYouLikeMyID 6 June, 2014 @ 8:55 am   6

Hyped? I can hardly contain myself!

aeonlord92 6 June, 2014 @ 9:19 am   7

Um, the pre-order link takes you to the US store and the EU store if you visit it manually doesn’t have it up for pre-order anyway :P Guessing this is just a remnant left in by accident from the US Blog post.

Plus, hope there’s some Limited Edition version of this like with 1.5 HD. A small artbook like that would be nice, but I’d also like something bigger too ;)

madmanwithabox12 6 June, 2014 @ 9:38 am   8

Would be awesome to play these on Vita. Just saying.

lumoplusjess 6 June, 2014 @ 9:52 am   9

Would seriously love a vita port, would have bought BBS already if was available on PSN.

@Mat Kishimoto KH is a cool franchise, but what about FF15?? we need more gameplay and release date!

dark_angel69 6 June, 2014 @ 11:11 am   11

Finally!!!! It’s a week after my birthday so I think I will get it for Christmas instead. :D

dark_angel69 6 June, 2014 @ 11:13 am

Oh yeah, will there be a limited edition like 1.5? I want another artbook!

Is there any hope for PSN versions of this + 1.5HD? I’d love to have them digitally too!

zlovkvetinaci 6 June, 2014 @ 11:52 am   13

Sold. But I rather enjoy this on my Vita.

ScooterMix 6 June, 2014 @ 12:24 pm   14

good choice be getting this AC FOR PS4,AC for ps3 as well far cry 4 next they be putting this games on pspvatia but most looking forward gameplays on AC next gen,FARCRY4 gameplay, And KH3 gameplay for ps4. next weeks E3214.

SGTSTEELFACE 6 June, 2014 @ 12:27 pm   15

love to see it on the vita :)

EternalChaos72 6 June, 2014 @ 12:33 pm   16

Hi May can we please kingdom hearts 2.5 remix avatars for the EU/UK store please it would really be amazing to have them :)

EternalChaos72 6 June, 2014 @ 12:42 pm   17

Sorry I meant matt :)

Nekota-san 6 June, 2014 @ 1:37 pm   18

December is a bit late, but still 2014. So we can enjoy the games over the Christmas days.
I hope SE will do something regarding the other dubs because for me the missing dubs are reduced content
and I hope they won’t sell a possible limited edition exclusive on their Store.

And where’s the PS4 version??? =(