Posted 10 June

Destiny PS4 and PS3 bundles unveiled at E3 2014

Including a stylish limited edition Glacier White console

During the Sony E3 2014 Press Conference today we were happy to announce an exclusive PS4 Destiny bundle.

In the SCEE region we will have the following Destiny bundles available, all launching day and date with the Destiny game release on 9th September:

• Limited Edition Glacier White PS4 Destiny Bundle (€439.99 RRP, available at selected retailers)
  • Jet Black PS4 Destiny Bundle (€439.99 RRP)
  • Piano Black 500GB PS3 Destiny Bundle (€299.99 RRP)

The ultimate Destiny experience is only on PlayStation, with every copy of the game on PlayStation featuring a ton of exclusive content. Not only that, but every PS4 Destiny Bundle will also let you try out the PlayStation Plus service for one month at no additional cost, letting you experience everything Destiny has to offer.

Check your local retailers for listings to pre-order now.

In addition, PS4 players will have exclusive access to a special Destiny first-look ‘alpha’ starting this Thursday, and PlayStation owners will be the first to play the full Destiny beta when it launches on 17th July.

PS4_White_11_1402366726

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

28 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

aldo1304 10 June, 2014 @ 5:42 am   1

if the price in € is correct does that mean a price reduction in UK as €439.99 is £355.73

WearingFin 10 June, 2014 @ 10:03 am

There’s no change to the EUR price, the difference is due to fluctuations in GBP / EUR.

medenko1975 10 June, 2014 @ 7:12 am   2

omfg white PS4 !!!!

kickass_weed 10 June, 2014 @ 9:04 am   3

Lookin good

OH LORD :P Love the white PS4 :P + ‘Piano Black’ PS4? Is that like the original PS3 then? Sounds nice but it would be a dust magnet like the original PS3 was :D + I was REALLY surprised SONY started off their E3 show with ‘Destiny’ to ;-o

Malteser 10 June, 2014 @ 12:52 pm   5

I must have the WHITE one – one question Sony – why not launch with this colour?
I cannot wait to own this new console!!!

X_Weapon 10 June, 2014 @ 1:18 pm   6

Now make a Red PS4 like the PS3 in the past and I’m sold :P
I’m kidding. I’ll jump on the boat for Thw Witcher 3.

lezzzzzz 10 June, 2014 @ 2:27 pm   7

So wot is the UK price please

morgothemighty 10 June, 2014 @ 3:11 pm   8

On the Destiny Alpha FAQ, found here -> http://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/destiny-alpha-faq, it doesn’t list the UK as one of the countries eligible to take part in the Alpha – please tell me that this is an oversight!?

tiago-kun 10 June, 2014 @ 4:10 pm   9

I have to ask, will there be a white controller available to buy separately? I already have a PS4 :P

fps_d0minat0r 10 June, 2014 @ 7:03 pm   10

“Check your local retailers for listings to pre-order now”
None of mine are showing it.

Is this even available in the UK?

rico0604 10 June, 2014 @ 7:38 pm   11

Shutup and take my money now!!!

Im glad I waited now will add to my current white ps2 and ps3 :) , I would have thought if it does come to the UK it will be a few weeks later or month

ANGEDGARITO 11 June, 2014 @ 12:32 am   13

Muy bueno pero sería mejor si los precios estén en usd

einstein2012 11 June, 2014 @ 2:31 am   14

I noticed everybody here is drooling over the white PS4, I just found this website called slickwraps, and it has skins for the PS4. They aren’t cheap, but they are extremely accurate. I have them on my phone, my iPad, Apple TV and on my PS4, carbon black is my fav.

THUMPER5420 11 June, 2014 @ 6:10 pm   15

Is it coming to Canada or what I’m looking everywhere to per-order but can’t find it

wesnuman 12 June, 2014 @ 5:48 pm   16

I already own a ps4 , seen this today and just had to have it , paid for done and dusted :) , for the person who asked just for white controller it’s available at game , ( limited edition ) , when this baby comes , black on eBay , yay!!!!!!

iisginger 13 June, 2014 @ 12:14 pm   17

cool, i always wait at least a year after a consoles launch b4 i buy it….looks like i be upgrading sooner by pre ordering a white one

vipex00 15 June, 2014 @ 5:19 am   18

As always color are not not for Latin America thanks sony you did it again.

FemmeFox 19 June, 2014 @ 9:09 pm   19

Is the bundle gonna be released anywhere other than GAME? Or at least the console on it’s own? GAME exclusives have been handled badly in the past, especially on pre order. It would be a real shame to be locked down to a singular retailer. Option is always key.