Posted 1:59pm

Huge Zen Pinball 2 PS4 table update due next week

Previously unavailable PS3 and PS Vita tables added to the roster

We are stoked to announce that we have a massive update coming to Zen Pinball 2 on PS4! Starting on 16th July, PlayStation 4 owners can download previously unavailable tables from the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions, allowing fans of the series access to a more complete collection. That’s right – you asked for it, and we delivered!

captainamerica_with_logo

Players who downloaded any of the tables listed below on PS3 or Vita originally will be able to import them to the PS4 version of Zen Pinball 2 for FREE starting next week! If you didn’t pick them up for PS3 or Vita previously, prices are listed as follows:

• Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue -Ghost Rider, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight (€9.99/£7.99)
  • Classic Pack -Tesla, V12, Shaman, El Dorado (€9.99/£7.99)
  • Fantastic Four (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Captain America (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Marvel Civil War (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Super Street Fighter II Tribute (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Mars (€2.49/£2.15)
  • Excalibur (€2.49/£2.15)

If you are purchasing these tables for the first time and would like to play them on multiple Sony platforms, please remember to buy them first on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita and use the Import Tables function in-game via PlayStation 4. If you have questions about how this works, please let us know in the comments below. Happy flipping!

tesla7_with_logo

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

19 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first

INS1GHTFUL 8 July, 2014 @ 2:11 pm   1

Hi, any chance of a discount on the tables? I really love the game and I’ve bought around 6 tables but its pretty expensive to buy them all.
Thanks

Bobby Loertscher 8 July, 2014 @ 2:14 pm   2

If you bought them on PS3, you can import for free – if not, we do love to participate in sales, so you might keep an eye out for one :)

Acheron1 8 July, 2014 @ 2:19 pm   3

Yay, finally. I’ve been waiting so long to play the classic tables on PS4 – El Dorado is still one of my favorite tables and I have almost all of them ;) Thanks and keep up the great work.

Bobby Loertscher 8 July, 2014 @ 2:27 pm   4

Thanks! We’ll be adding even more new tables soon, so keep an eye on the PS blog for news!

deadmanaus 8 July, 2014 @ 2:43 pm   5

Nice! Wasn’t expecting all of these at once :D Can’t wait to play Mars on the PS4!

medenko1975 8 July, 2014 @ 3:01 pm   6

So if i want them on both systems, buy them now or later?

Bobby Loertscher 8 July, 2014 @ 3:29 pm

It doesn’t matter when you buy them, just as long as you buy them on either PS3 or Vita, then import to PS4 (they don’t transfer from PS4 to Vita/PS3).

medenko1975 8 July, 2014 @ 3:35 pm

will do soo:)

ClarkKent-2007 10 July, 2014 @ 6:25 am

Is there a Chance, that cross-buy will work somedqay in the other direcion, from ps4 to ps3? I recently bought 5 tables, but unfortunately on the ps4. On ps3 I already bought all the ather tables.

Captain9Fingers 8 July, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   7

I bought a load of tables for PC to play on my laptop, would love to import them over to my PS4. Any chance of a discount? :)

It’s great to see these older tables make their way to the PS4.
I last week bought the Marvel pack for a nice discount, can’t wait to see more discounts arriving.

Excellent News, thanks ;) + Any chance of separating the ‘Star Wars’ tables like you did on the PS3? Only because i am sad :D & want a ‘Star Wars’ game icon on my PS4 :D (well it would look MEGA-COOL to) :P

Dante_Zero 8 July, 2014 @ 4:25 pm   10

Yay new tables !!!!. Any word on a definite date for Kickbeats being released on PS4?

MiiKifWii 8 July, 2014 @ 4:46 pm   11

Excelent any change of Rome Pasha come to this console and the other tables too

TamKing 8 July, 2014 @ 5:34 pm   12

Great to see these tables come to ps4,cross buy is excellent and shows that as well as making money they like to give customers a good deal. Wish more devs/publishers were like the zen team..Good job.

Cruisixx 8 July, 2014 @ 7:15 pm   13

Great news Bar.. eh.. Bobby.. :) Looking forward to dive into them once again.

vipersniper889 8 July, 2014 @ 7:18 pm   14

I don’t know why but pinball is still my favourite game to play but my PS4 games such as Killzone Drive club and other games comes first and yet I still need to get a PS4 I need a job to get one.

Thank you Zen for honouring cross buy to PS4. I have spent money on extra tables due to Zen being my pinball of choice now (as the other lot didn’t let you import tables you already brought!)
I would like to buy some Star Wars tables, but can’t decide which pack to buy as I like them all and it is too expensive to buy them all so I don’t buy them!…Any chance of a Star Wars pack deal?

medenko1975 9 July, 2014 @ 6:54 am   16

I would like more deals please.

Great news! Happy ’bout this!

They come with Trophies I presume?