Huge Zen Pinball 2 PS4 table update due next week

Previously unavailable PS3 and PS Vita tables added to the roster

We are stoked to announce that we have a massive update coming to Zen Pinball 2 on PS4! Starting on 16th July, PlayStation 4 owners can download previously unavailable tables from the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions, allowing fans of the series access to a more complete collection. That’s right – you asked for it, and we delivered!

Players who downloaded any of the tables listed below on PS3 or Vita originally will be able to import them to the PS4 version of Zen Pinball 2 for FREE starting next week! If you didn’t pick them up for PS3 or Vita previously, prices are listed as follows:

• Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue –Ghost Rider, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight (€9.99/£7.99)
  • Classic Pack -Tesla, V12, Shaman, El Dorado (€9.99/£7.99)
  • Fantastic Four (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Captain America (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Marvel Civil War (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Super Street Fighter II Tribute (€2.99/£2.49)
  • Mars (€2.49/£2.15)
  • Excalibur (€2.49/£2.15)

If you are purchasing these tables for the first time and would like to play them on multiple Sony platforms, please remember to buy them first on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita and use the Import Tables function in-game via PlayStation 4. If you have questions about how this works, please let us know in the comments below. Happy flipping!

Did you enjoy this?

19 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first
INS1GHTFUL 8 July, 2014 @ 2:11 pm   1

Hi, any chance of a discount on the tables? I really love the game and I’ve bought around 6 tables but its pretty expensive to buy them all.

Bobby Loertscher 8 July, 2014 @ 2:14 pm   2

If you bought them on PS3, you can import for free – if not, we do love to participate in sales, so you might keep an eye out for one :)

Acheron1 8 July, 2014 @ 2:19 pm   3

Yay, finally. I’ve been waiting so long to play the classic tables on PS4 – El Dorado is still one of my favorite tables and I have almost all of them ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks and keep up the great work.

Bobby Loertscher 8 July, 2014 @ 2:27 pm   4

Thanks! We’ll be adding even more new tables soon, so keep an eye on the PS blog for news!

deadmanaus 8 July, 2014 @ 2:43 pm   5

Nice! Wasn’t expecting all of these at once ๐Ÿ˜€ Can’t wait to play Mars on the PS4!

medenko1975 8 July, 2014 @ 3:01 pm   6

So if i want them on both systems, buy them now or later?

Bobby Loertscher 8 July, 2014 @ 3:29 pm

It doesn’t matter when you buy them, just as long as you buy them on either PS3 or Vita, then import to PS4 (they don’t transfer from PS4 to Vita/PS3).

medenko1975 8 July, 2014 @ 3:35 pm

will do soo:)

ClarkKent-2007 10 July, 2014 @ 6:25 am

Is there a Chance, that cross-buy will work somedqay in the other direcion, from ps4 to ps3? I recently bought 5 tables, but unfortunately on the ps4. On ps3 I already bought all the ather tables.

Captain9Fingers 8 July, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   7

I bought a load of tables for PC to play on my laptop, would love to import them over to my PS4. Any chance of a discount? :)

It’s great to see these older tables make their way to the PS4.
I last week bought the Marvel pack for a nice discount, can’t wait to see more discounts arriving.

Excellent News, thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ + Any chance of separating the ‘Star Wars’ tables like you did on the PS3? Only because i am sad ๐Ÿ˜€ & want a ‘Star Wars’ game icon on my PS4 ๐Ÿ˜€ (well it would look MEGA-COOL to) ๐Ÿ˜›

Dante_Zero 8 July, 2014 @ 4:25 pm   10

Yay new tables !!!!. Any word on a definite date for Kickbeats being released on PS4?

MiiKifWii 8 July, 2014 @ 4:46 pm   11

Excelent any change of Rome Pasha come to this console and the other tables too

TamKing 8 July, 2014 @ 5:34 pm   12

Great to see these tables come to ps4,cross buy is excellent and shows that as well as making money they like to give customers a good deal. Wish more devs/publishers were like the zen team..Good job.

Cruisixx 8 July, 2014 @ 7:15 pm   13

Great news Bar.. eh.. Bobby.. :) Looking forward to dive into them once again.

vipersniper889 8 July, 2014 @ 7:18 pm   14

I don’t know why but pinball is still my favourite game to play but my PS4 games such as Killzone Drive club and other games comes first and yet I still need to get a PS4 I need a job to get one.

Thank you Zen for honouring cross buy to PS4. I have spent money on extra tables due to Zen being my pinball of choice now (as the other lot didn’t let you import tables you already brought!)
I would like to buy some Star Wars tables, but can’t decide which pack to buy as I like them all and it is too expensive to buy them all so I don’t buy them!…Any chance of a Star Wars pack deal?

medenko1975 9 July, 2014 @ 6:54 am   16

I would like more deals please.

Great news! Happy ’bout this!

They come with Trophies I presume?