Posted

inFamous Unleashed!

Yesterday, the wait officially ended as inFamous hit stores across Europe. Would-be heroes (or villains!) from the UK and Ireland can grab their copy tomorrow on Friday 29th May, and the game arrives in Australia and New Zealand on Thursday 4th June.

inFamous is already gathering heroic reviews (Spong – 92%, IGN– 9/10, NZGamer – 95/100) but if you want to experience Cole’s devastating powers for yourself, download the inFamous demo from the PlayStation Store or check out the inFamous web game and interactive video at www.infamousthegame.com.

For the moment, just sit back and enjoy the array of inFamous videos and screenshots we’ve compiled for your viewing pleasure – our best picks are below, but there’s plenty more on Viddler and Flickr – so check them out!

inFamous

inFamous Hero

Oh! What’s this: looks like a secret code from the interactive video at www.infamousthegame.com? Hmmm… wonder what’ll happen if I enter this code into the minigame…?

inFamous Code

85 Comments
1 Author replies

Got my copy yesterday, looks like a very good game :)

RagingWhisky 28 May, 2009 @ 13:19

[JohnSketch]

lots of pretty colours – how do i get myself a section in this blog as my own?

I managed to get my copy a little early in the post yesterday and have to say im very very impressed with it. this is my first SuckerPunch game and its safe to say i’ll be paying attention to their future work!

Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy tomorrow. It looks great. :)

Love the comic book art style for this game.

I played the demo last week and loved it so I now have the full game which I’ll play tonight! :)

@JS

Sketchy’s Drool Bucket has got to be the next section they add.

Maybe a Drool-O-Meter to denote anticipation for impending game releases.

I got mine yesterday, it’s fanatastic; an all round great jog by Sucker Punch. A little too addictive though :p

Drooling over this game but I only have about 5 hours a week where I can sit down and play. I’m so behind on other games, I think this will be one that has to wait, but goes on my list.

hazardous_zone 28 May, 2009 @ 13:38

awesome game

OmieeZF-LIVE 28 May, 2009 @ 13:39

I have this game and i freaking love it!!

It wasn’t all that.

loonytoon1982 28 May, 2009 @ 13:43

Loving the game so far :D

I’m getting mine soon. I loved the demo…

Got my copy yesterday, fantastic game, loving every minute of it :)

RagingWhisky 28 May, 2009 @ 13:49

[JohnSketch]

@pablo

A drool-o-meter scale of 3 sponges and a bucket

Alex_Assassin_08 28 May, 2009 @ 13:49

ive asked for this for my birthday…god can’t wait :)

Got my Special Edition this tuesday. One day before the release! Must say it’s a great game! Have not played as much as I would like, but so far everything is amazing! Good job Sucker Punch! I haven’t played the Sly Cooper games. But I’m seriously thinking about it now!

Just got mine playing it right now it g8

Can’t wait for my copy to arrive!!! :)

It’ll probably won’t be here until next week though :(

loving every bit of it , a must have in my opinion

I’m thinking of getting it after my exams. Great work sucker punch. Plus love the new psblog!

looking forward to the time, it looks really nice :)

SpiderMike_X 28 May, 2009 @ 14:07

Got mine today, courtesy of Play.com but had already completed a pre retail version thanks to my work and I must say it feels nice to have another retail exclusive on my shelf.

Well done to Sucker Punch and all the SCE employees responsible for bringing this to the PlayStation community.

9/10

The demo was pretty open allowing for plenty of opportunity to interact with the environment and people, as well as fighting off the evil hordes. For me though, the demo gave the impression that the powers lacked strength and beating the few set tasks seemed to be a question of repeated trial and error. I’ll give this one a miss.

though the side missions can be a tiny bit repetitive, I’m really enjoying this game :D should keep me going till Prototype is out.

Just received my copy, nice moody XMB presentation so far. :)

hana_fubuki 28 May, 2009 @ 14:17

One of my first thoughts after playing the demo: Sucker Punch has officially been anointed in the official 2nd-Parties-That-Rock PS3 hall of fame, alongside Insomniac and Naughty Dog.

I’m patiently waiting for my copy to arrive from the UK (the price of games here in France being rather outrageous), but considering how much fun I had with the demo, I can’t imagine that the full experience will be anything less than a blast – especially with the story, which, from what I’ve read, has a few surprises in store.

(Run-on but grammatically-correct sentence ftw!)

Played the demo and was put off a little to be honest. Controls feel too loose and there needs to be the option for aim assist. But it looked amazing and I love the freedom. I’ll probably get this when it goes down it price.

played the demo and loved it – ordered the game and it arrived this morning.. just waiting for work to finish so I can get home and give it a go! :)

This game is great! Better then I expected after the demo

TheBussinessMan 28 May, 2009 @ 14:32

I need to get this game. I played the demo and it was awesome. The demo itself was really addictive and fun, more demos should be like that.

i should hopefully get my copy tomorrow from GAME.com & i cant wait!

Great game!!! GOTY

Gamester101 28 May, 2009 @ 14:41

Very nice demo for the game. Really gave enough time to appreciate it! Will pick this up friday, looking forward to it very much!

Ive been playing inFAMOUS non-stop since yesterday and ive only JUST finished the first island!

GO EU BLOG GO

BlackCanary 28 May, 2009 @ 14:44

Awwww this game is of the chain. And i’m loving this website.

Its a great game, I am enjoying the single player a lot more than Crackdown.

Can’t wait to get the full game, sadly I can’t buy it tomorrow, but it’s definitely a must have game!

acridweasel 28 May, 2009 @ 14:55

I don’t know why you people paid for this game – I bought an Uncharted 2 Beta key for £32.95 from Shopto.net and got a free copy!
I’m glad I got it in the end, after being a bit underwhelmed by the demo – for some reason I am enjoying a lot more than I thought I would.

I can’t wait for it, either. I hope I can get the special edition this weekend.

I think I’ll be picking this up tomorrow, looking forward to it!

wiktorclunk 28 May, 2009 @ 15:17

PInTheShadows 28 May, 2009 @ 15:21

I might just go to bed now so I can get it first thing tomorrow.

InFAMOUS is brilliant!
Does anyone know when Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta starts?

elliotclem1 28 May, 2009 @ 15:30

looking foward to this game!

SCOUTING4GUNS 28 May, 2009 @ 15:32

just to let everyone know the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta starts on the 2nd june got my email from game a second ago

WarlordKratos 28 May, 2009 @ 15:33

Having the game and loving it…I play the bad Guy…of course.:-))

InfamousPsy21 28 May, 2009 @ 15:38

cant wait to get this, good work sucker punch

I gotta be honest, the demo didnt do it for me! A friend of mine bought it so i´ll check it at his house and then I´ll buy or not.

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history