The next time you start up UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves you will be required to download an update to the game.
Here’s the list of (most of) the changes we made. Some changes have been withheld to protect the innocent.
- Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
- Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
- Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
- Added rate limit to “When a Chapter is Completed” Twitter event
- Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
- Fixed Danish Trophy description
- Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
- Fixed the “Players Met” list not displaying recent players
- Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues
BUT, that’s not all…
With Halloween on the horizon, we wanted to take this spooky occasion to announce that this weekend is also our first ever Double Cash Weekend in UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. The Double Cash Weekend starts on Friday, October 30, 2009, at 6:00 PM GMT and continues until Monday, November 2, 2009, at 6:00 PM GMT.
In every match during Double Cash Weekend, you’ll be getting twice the Cash award you normally would for completing typical game actions – not medal-related currency awards – giving everyone a leg up in increasing their Rank for a limited time. That means this weekend is the perfect time to hop on to our Competitive and Co-op Multiplayer modes – whether you’re just a few levels away from the vaunted ‘X’ or this is just your first time online.
A bunch of Naughty Dogs will also be playing this weekend, so be on the lookout for the red Naughty Dog paw next to our PSN ID in the game and feel free to say hi, ask any questions or shoot at our characters. Stay sharp! There might be something spooky around the next corner…