49 Comments
0 Author replies

Sooo sleepy must stay uppppppppppppp zzZzzzZZZZzzzzz

Must…not…sleep…

I’m stying up for this! Looking forward to Arc news!

The hell?? I’m only watching cos I just happen to have slept only a little while ago but more or less all of Europe will be asleep.

can’t wait

This is the first time you have a video stream for a sony press conference on your blog I believe, and would just like to thank you for doing so.

well, i’m ready. bring it on!

If only it started 60 mins early.

I had an afternoon nap so I could stay up and watch it, hey I had too, I’m up at 6 in the morning :p bring on the Red Bull!

Well I’m expecting this “major press event” to contain major announcements since I’m staying up to watch it! lol

I’m guessing we’re going to know all about the new controller by the end of it… But there must be more to it than that since Sony are going to the trouble of streaming it around the net!

TehPhilosopher 10 March, 2010 @ 23:33

Thank you for providing a live stream! Hopefully it will be available later as well, and would prefer high-def along with a PSN download.

THC_PRITCHARD 10 March, 2010 @ 23:39

Not long now guys i been waiting for this all night

almighty-slayer 10 March, 2010 @ 23:42

Right, school tomorrow but oh well. GDC is more fun than sleep.

Bed… calling… why did I arrange a Dr’s appointment before work tomorrow?

Please record the stream in HD just like you did with E3 2009 and upload it to the store tomorrow, so we can rewatch it, or in case I fall asleep.

Okay Jem?

10 minutes to go ;P I can hear music ;D

Whats that song called?

Luis_FFgamer 10 March, 2010 @ 23:59

It’s starting :P

What time does it start?

STILL UP BABY! PLAYSTATION MOVE!

almighty-slayer 11 March, 2010 @ 00:43

“Playstation Motion Sub controller”

I have to congratulate you on such an IMAGINATIVE and ORIGINAL name.

Playstation Move looks good alright but I am concerned about the controller pack.

Most games have two controllers, will the pack have 2 controllers as well or do you need to buy two.

What an epic waste of time this was…
Playstation Move? Really!? Does it also vibrate?
And how much do you have to pay Nintendo for copying their stuff?
Sorry Sony, so NOT digging it!!!

TehPhilosopher 11 March, 2010 @ 00:49

16,000+ viewers and rock solid – thank you!

PS Move looks VERY promising, and the Socom 4 convinced me that Move has definitely the potential to improve hardcore gaming as well.

That boxing/fighting game will become my main cardio workout :)

ultramagnetic88 11 March, 2010 @ 00:49

hate motion controls where are the games sony??

ultramagnetic88 11 March, 2010 @ 00:52

*****massive yawn*****

Like i said in the Socom 4 Announcement News… Socom 4 is EXACTLY like MAG in term of Graphics.

And this is not good -.-“

So we’re gonna need a Playstation Eye, TWO of the Move controllers plus a Subcontroller to play all of the games?

Count me out, that was incredibly disappointing.

almighty-slayer 11 March, 2010 @ 00:55

Oh yeah, and also…I think Nintendo will be unhappy with you. You stuck a light on the end of their controller and painted it black, didn’t you?

Will we see that first trailer on the web soon?

GT5 this year about time to. Socom4 looks amazing

TehPhilosopher 11 March, 2010 @ 00:58

#27 Who cares about the graphics if the game rocks as much as MAG does? And the graphics are good, not KZ2 good, but certainly good enough.

Hope to see more of these live events in the future, this was produced well and the US blog guys did a good job.

Great job guys! More of this please, maybe from E3?!

Judging Tretton, no GT5 till E3 then?

weaksauce.

So thats why GT5 was delayed, to add motion controls? Anyhow nice coverage guys!

macbelonwu10 11 March, 2010 @ 01:00

That was so impressive…Jack is the man “we are going for every consumer with electricity” lol this guy really knows how to nail questions from the media.

Thanks for bringing this to the blog guys.

How come I can’t sign in to the US blog any more?

The PlayStation Move – did it really take you a year to think up that name lol?! Still it could have been a lot worse! The main thing is that it looks amazingly accurate and I’m really glad the emphasis is on two-handed controls.

What I don’t understand though is why you didn’t put one of those glowing orbs on the ‘sub-controller’ (aka Nunchuck) instead of needing 3 controllers – 2 light up ones and 1 sub-controller?

almighty-slayer 11 March, 2010 @ 01:13

Oh by the way Sony, something tells me Wii owners couldn’t give a flying….one of those….about upgrading to a HD system ;)

TehPhilosopher 11 March, 2010 @ 01:19

“What I don’t understand though is why you didn’t put one of those glowing orbs on the ’sub-controller’ (aka Nunchuck) instead of needing 3 controllers – 2 light up ones and 1 sub-controller?”

If they did that they could only sell us 2 controllers, but now we need 3 :P

Still gonna buy it day 0.

almighty-slayer 11 March, 2010 @ 01:25

So when can we look forward to you changing the name of the console to “WiiHD?”

@Apnomis: Give Sony a break… they only trademarked the “PlayStation Move” name in Europe in the last 2 days after finding out that Microsoft’s Arc(tm) hardware brand may cause a naming problem.

Give them some credit… there was a lot of video content & advertising material to change very quickly for the press conference :)

BFN,

fp.

Awesome What a name :)

Rude_Sparthan 11 March, 2010 @ 12:17

..nice GDC for my little child.. for me.. GT5..!! oh yeah.. nice artwork… release date? ..this year.. wordless….

PS Move can definetly become something truely awesome.:D

Gran Turismo 5 in 2010? Seriously?
Isn’t that another one fo those fake promises that we’ve been getting for the past 5 years?

VIDEOS STILL DONT WORK ON PS3 INTERNET BROWSER!!!didit in caps so there was more of a chance u guys would read this and fix the problem plus you cant comment on the blog using your PS3 it wont open up had to use a pc at college

omg…that advert copied the wii ads so much haha theres no shame at all hahaha omg…the wii ppl must be going MAD

ok

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history