Posted

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Pack

Hi LocoRoco Fans,

It’s been a long while, I know, but fear not: we have new content!

We are releasing three brand new levels via PlayStation Store. The Bui Bui Pack will be available from 23 June and costs € 2.99/£2.39.

Perfect timing for those of you who want to get Loco for summer!

loco roco 1

The level pack includes three additional levels:

• Shamplin 3
  • BungaBongo 1
  • BuiBui Fort 3

Full of new challenges to navigate, we are sure these new levels will keep players of all skill levels busy for a while.

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Official Strategy Guide

loco roco

Want to find out more about LocoRoco Midnight Carnival? Then why not try out our guide, available at the same time at a price of € 1.99/£1.59? You will be lead through the levels and given a brief background to the team… New players to LocoRoco Midnight carnival can also find this guide bundled in with the full game.

We will have The LocoRoco Midnight Carnival ULTIMATE EDITION – a Promotional Bundle which includes the full game, the Bui Bui pack and the official strategy guide at the promotional price of just € 5.99/£4.79.

If you are new to LocoRoco now is the best time to give it a go!

loco roco2

How to get these new LocoRoco levels.

To get this new content, you will have to delete your existing version of LocoRoco Midnight Carnival and use your Download List to download the file again for FREE; this will then give you access to the new levels on the store.

Enjoy!

16 Comments
0 Author replies

Nice :)

flamingcarrot 22 June, 2010 @ 13:14

Cool, I will be picking up the Ultimate Edition tomorrow then. Love a bit of Loco Roco.

Will we ever see a full LocoRoco game for the ps3?

Great news, I’ve just been playing through LocoRoco 2 so am in a very LocoRoco mood at the moment. Will definitely be picking this up tomorrow.

I am so getting Ultimate Edition.

Mightyowl28 22 June, 2010 @ 14:42

does anyone know what size LR:MC is.. need to hope I can make space on my PSP2000! :)

I’ve um, looked around, and it seems to be 200mb.
It should be obligatory to mention the size of games on the PSN store. Everyone else does!

U.E. is miiiiiiiiiiiine :)

Ragnarok-NZ 22 June, 2010 @ 15:58

Wait, I’m confused – is this pack already available, or will it be available in the next store update?
& when can we get our hands on the Ultimate edition?

BalramRules 22 June, 2010 @ 16:41

luved loco roco, this one’s gonna be AWESOME! XD

Sweet! I’ve been waiting for a decently priced bundle of the DLC and main game(seriously you way overcharged for this in the beginning).

Please tell me a bundle is coming to US PSN today as well for under $10.

Nice price on the Ultimate Edition.

The ultimate edition shall be mine! Great price can’t wait.

I’m definitely buying the ultimate edition tomorrow! However what is the official strategy guide is it a website link, an in game item, a separate psp game file? I couldn’t really tell from the post.

DoktorHauser 23 June, 2010 @ 22:26

I just bought this today and I’m having problems with the download. On the download list are the following files:

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival – IMT Viewer (325 MB)
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival – Strategy Guide (2764 KB)

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (3331 KB)
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival – BuiBui Level Pack (11 MB)

Where’s the full game? I tried downloading it directly on the PSP and no game showed up on the game list. I tried downloading again via MediaGo – the game and strategy list now show up on the list. The strategy guide works fine, but the game says ‘You cannot start the game by selecting the game data’. When I press triangle and information it says it’s ‘LocoRoco Midnight Carnival Unlock Key’. So it appears I still don’t have the full game downloaded (which should be around 200 MB, I think, certainly not the 3331 KB that it says on the download list). Anyone else have this problem?

DoktorHauser 23 June, 2010 @ 23:33

Figured it out. You have to download the Trial Version as well, which is really the full game. The ‘Full Game’ download is the unlock key that gives you access to everything. Would have been nice if that was made clear somewhere and not force you to work it out for yourself…

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history