PlayStation Store Is Available Now

I’m happy to confirm that PlayStation Store is open and you can now download content and redeem voucher codes. We will update you with the full lists of new content available to PlayStation Network members and PlayStation Plus subscribers here on the PlayStation.Blog in the next few hours.

231 Comments
23 Author replies
SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 06:58

Nice one Nick thanks when can receive the welcome back package and does then psn + come included

On the US PS Store they said they are doing another update tomorrow, will the EU store get one as well?

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 07:04
2.1

We’re all just getting into the office and I’ll clear up details like that over the course of the morning.

shaolinsword 02 June, 2011 @ 07:01

Thanks for the update and thanks for FFVI

on a completely unrelated note. Is there any chance of sorting downloaded games alphabetically?

Croopnick_PL 02 June, 2011 @ 07:01

I got error when I’am entering store.

Croopnick_PL 02 June, 2011 @ 07:03

ok, I restarted PS3, works fine now :)

nick!!!!!!!!!!! you absolute god!!!!!!!!!!! i can download my games and addons that i bought months ago

Omegastoopreme 02 June, 2011 @ 07:06

Hmm. Isnt loading.

Error 80710D36??

*licks nicks face*

The Store. A digital shop. I tried to picture clusters of downloads as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I’d never see. And then, one day… at 6.15am on 2nd June…

I got in…

Phoenixfire90 02 June, 2011 @ 07:07

When is Beyond Good And Evil HD 20% off discount on Plus going live?
MY MONEY NEEDS SPENDING!!!!!

Light-and-magic 02 June, 2011 @ 07:07

Will there ever be an option to pay with paypal in the playstation store?

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:20
11.1

We’re looking at many options for the future, so it’s certainly possible.

hollandnigel 02 June, 2011 @ 07:09

Awesome! Well done guys! Looking forward to getting my hands on WipeOut HD Fury!
Looks like I have another day off today due to weather so this is perfect timing :-D

i have to feel sorry for james though nick always get the glory n james always has to tell the bad stuff

Phoenixfire90 02 June, 2011 @ 07:09

BTW signed in but keeps giving me stupid error codes when trying to go into Account Management and sometimes Store!!!

Ok thanks James, sorry I know you guys must be busy today.

Carnivius_Prime 02 June, 2011 @ 07:11

ah it’s good to see the store again ain’t it? :)

BrownSparrow 02 June, 2011 @ 07:12

Everyone, quickly get your Ost’s from Söldner-X composed by Rafael Dyll!! it’s now on psn, its finnaly there!!! also the 9 new tunes from last chapter!! holy piece of pizza!

I’m getting an error code. I got in after the third try and it says can not download to account.. Come on guys!!

Carnivius_Prime 02 June, 2011 @ 07:14

YAY! finally Streets of Rage 2 with trophies and online play. Downloading now :)

Gonna try Outland trial as well :)

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:10
19.1

That’s the first thing I downloaded too!

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 07:14

to be fair to sony there is alot of content on the store but i hope welcome back package is soon as its taken long enough anyway

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:21
20.1

It will be. The first thing we need to do is get the store up and live and make sure everyting is working fine. Then we will introduce the welcome back content. Won’t be long, I can assure you.

so so awesome to see the store back up. few errors but who cares.

i thing i do want to ask for, well, PLEAD for, is for a delete option in your download list. i have 495 items in it right now, and its a real pain trying to find something if you need to redownload it. PLEEEEEEASE.

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 07:16

downloading infamous 2 demo and outland trial im such a cheap skate its just im waiting for the package no pressure

Well Aus store isn’t working for me yet, but ill be patient — now when can we expect a store update / welcome back content to be online (though my L.A Noire dlc + Assignments means you have until Monday before i start getting too impatient)

Nistelroy78 02 June, 2011 @ 07:16

I can see US store is more accesible than EU store for now .. so there its possible to get Red faction and Infamous 2 demos without error codes :D

i imagine user will be emailed activation codes for the welcome back

The store servers are getting hammered guys, if you get an error just keep trying, you will get in.

When is the store back u… Wait… Now what do I whine about?

Omegastoopreme 02 June, 2011 @ 07:19

Free PS+ isnt up yet either.

Also when R we getting honest hearts for fallout new vegas?

i m downloading infamous 2 demo! But some content are marked as errors

Phoenixfire90 02 June, 2011 @ 07:22

Just got my free Plus games and themes.
A dragon theme, Burnout Paradise, Magic: The Gathering, Patapon 3 avatars!?!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Now give me Beyond Good and Evil HD and I’ll love you again Sony!!

burnout paradise free for ps plus? aww i have that game but got great deal on it from ps store so meh burnout paradise plus all addons for £24

Hi James Gallagher
When the welcome back package comes on does the 30 day PS+ sub come on as well.

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:22
32.1

Yes it will

lowrider007 02 June, 2011 @ 07:27

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Welcome back!!

Man so much stuff to download!

Phoenixfire90 02 June, 2011 @ 07:28

@polynski

Yep and Magic the gathering and Streets of Rage 2 are free for Plus aswell.

yey, nice work :)

The Americans have Honest Hearts available for download already. Was to be expected I gues that we’d have to wait, not sure why though.

lowrider007 02 June, 2011 @ 07:32

James,

Could be a content list of what’s gone up on the store today please.

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:11
37.1

On it now.

lowrider007 02 June, 2011 @ 07:33

James,

Could we get a content update/list of what’s gone up on the store today please.

good job sony but you should add an option to buy from the store using PayPal or U-Kash vouchers etc, would put a lot of ppl’s minds at ease.
never played the first Infamous so thats on my list but for now i’ll happily play the Infamous 2 demo til then

Downloading is soooooooo slow I’m only at 2750kb at 10 mins with Infamous 2 demo!!!
The store is not working-here come the complaints!!!! lol

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:23
40.1

There are so many of you accessing the store at the moment that due to the excessive load, it is a little slow. We are improving it as I write this, so you will see improvements in speed as the day progresses.

everytime i comment replies automatically stop. why is that?

lowrider007 02 June, 2011 @ 07:40

Anyone else having a problem accessing the ‘Burnout Offer’ on the main page that is free for PS+ users?

It just says “This content cannot be accessed on your account” when I click on the offer.

streets of rage twooooooooooooooooooooooo yay. ^_^

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:11
43.1

It’s the first thing I downloaded.

I need to reset my password. When will I be able to do that again?

*This is the first messege im writting since the network was down*

Better late then never.

My only gripe is i hope that SCEE are aware of the traffic the store will be under later today due to 1,000’s of gamers clammering for content so i just hope you guys are ready for it and dont come out with the obvious statement of “due to’s…” & “please be patient” talk were all familer with.

Because that will be a complete **** take.

I mean the store is riddled with “an error has orcurred” msg already… sigh!
You’d of thought over a month of downtime this’ll get sorted right?!?!?!?!

– I know its not your fault James but were all getting bored of things constantly going wrong.

Its safe to say that everyone that comments here are to an extent an avid Playstation fan which is why were still here after everything weve been put through, its just annoying that when thing CAN go wrong 9 times out of 10, with Sony, they usually do.

Im still here though so thats got to count for something.
Its just a s...

Show full comment

*This is the first messege im writting since the network was down*

Better late then never.

Because that will be a complete **** take.

I mean the store is riddled with “an error has orcurred” msg already… sigh!
You’d of thought over a month of downtime this’ll get sorted right?!?!?!?!

Im still here though so thats got to count for something.
Its just a shame that im here for the games though NOT for the service.

Your still the man though James.

Kratosman347 02 June, 2011 @ 07:46

Holy Jizz mokey, you brought it back BEFORE Friday! you guys rock!

samuelcd1997 02 June, 2011 @ 07:48

weird
i went in it and there was no content. then i got an error and can’t go in again
some people said it works if you restart your PS3 though so ill try that later

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 07:54

look eveyone some games and content when trying to access them as error code 807…… just go out of playstation store and try again think how many people are using old and new users to ps store

NeOn_TuRbOzZ 02 June, 2011 @ 07:55

I am so happy to hear this, but when i go on the store a error comes up 807 something :)

@ v85rawdeal

That’s very poetic it’s beautiful *sniff*

@ Sony

Yay! Welcome back to you. I can’t wait to go spend some money!

mnemonic-dk 02 June, 2011 @ 07:58

Hrmmm… I get some errors when trying to access my buying list – And Joe Danger is not available from the store – only add-on packs for it?

connorblue14 02 June, 2011 @ 07:59

i keep getting error code

DARREN200COOK 02 June, 2011 @ 08:03

Gotta get down with shift 2 DLC! MGS1! WELCOME BACK PACKAGE!! :)

Croopnick_PL 02 June, 2011 @ 08:03

@ mnemonic-dk
Restart work if you cant get in the store, but I error inside store is Sony’s fault.

I cant seem to get on at the moment either, same error as some others are getting.

Tell me….is the 15 months for the price of 12 PSN plus still up there / being honoured? This was supposed to be on offer for 2 weeks, but the store went down after only 1 week of the offer being live.

Tridentmorph 02 June, 2011 @ 08:10

Store not working using media go, runs slow then 80023016 message. Come on chaps, my psp go been in need of new content. Pretty disappointing considering the time you have had to prepare.

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:25
56.1

We are aware of the MediaGo issue and are fixing it now.

When do we get the free ps+. I’d like to try it and, if it’s good, buy a subscription. But if I did that’d wait till I had actual money to spend.

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:28
57.1

The welcome back content, including the free PS Plus, will be available shortly. We just want to get the store up and running and make sure everyting is ok, before we introduce the welcome back content.

Nice

nextbigthing91 02 June, 2011 @ 08:15

Why does the welcome back content have to go through testing? All the content has been available before, so surely you know it already works?
Not that I am inpatient when it comes to free stuff, just seems a bit odd to me…

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:28
59.1

It’s not so much the content itself, but the process of making sure that when 77m people try to download it for free, it works.

lunalicrichard 02 June, 2011 @ 08:17

the store is back ,but i have a lot of bugs with the store . it hap hazardly shows content . it doesnt show the welkom back package .
problems signing into the store etc ….

i do hope this will be fixed today .
p.s ; this is for the dutch store / european store .

Why does it say” no content found” in the download list, I better not of lost anything!!!!

LORD_DAMIEN_R 02 June, 2011 @ 08:19

nextbigthing91 clearly there hasn’t been an offer of 2 free games before so it needs to be tested so that you only get your 2 free games & not all 5…
Its up & glitchy i guess coz of over use takes 4 trys with error code to download but finaly gets there.

LORD_DAMIEN_R 02 June, 2011 @ 08:21

NOZonline ~ back out with o button then go back in takes 4 goes generaly & then another 4 trying to get it to download.

@58 the welcome package is being tested right now

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 08:22

It’s available, but not working. Every click gives an error code. I understand if it’s just due to the traffic, but otherwise it’s ridiculous.

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:30
65.1

It is due to traffic and we are improving it right now.

Anyone know how long the years PS+ subscription offer with 3 free months lasts for?

Thanks guys. Woke up this morning and thought, well, let’s check if it’s back on and there it was?

Redeemed every code I had collected the last few weeks (pre order gifts mostly), cued up most new demo’s and now I’m sure my PS3 will be on background download for the most part of the day :D

*wipes tear away*
Thankyou Sony, Thankyou.

“Yippie!!!!”

But,.. i’ll have to wait know till my Wifes Tv shows finish,lol…*sigh

wonderful

craigiversen 02 June, 2011 @ 08:26

Yep another Error 80710D36 for me. I’ve had that constantly. I know a bunch of people who seem to just want back in there “for a look”. Once their novelty thrill of peeking “oooooh the store is back up” is over and done, hopefully people who want to use it to actually activate their online passes and buy things will get a crack at it.

Are the God of War PSP games still on offer? I wanted to get these over Easter

Nick Caplin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:32
71.1

All the conetnt that you’ve missed over the last few weeks will be put on the store over the next few days. There is a lot of content to catch up on, so we are doing it in large batches, rather than all at once.

HI James,

Thanks for all the hard work that sony have done and you have met your deadline :) Should we be seeing content like the back to the future episodes 3 and 4 that we missed on the store at some point today?

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:15
72.1

I’m just putting together the full content lists now.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS Dirt3 online here I come

connorblue14 02 June, 2011 @ 08:32

so when will the welcome back pack be up will it be today

Phoenixfire90 02 June, 2011 @ 08:32

Nick Caplin, When will Beyond Good and Evil 20% off discount for plus go live?
Please answer!!
Phoenixfire90.

Another one with frequent 80710d36 error. Probably because of the high load. But downloading the Infamous 2 demo … Can’t wait, maybe it will give me the boost I need to finish my HARD play-through on the first infamous :)

PlayStation Plus downloading spree starts.. NOW!

Good to see you guys are in no way skimping on the selection there either! :)

WurstMitFurcht 02 June, 2011 @ 08:33

Hi,
just wanted to ask if the PSN+ stuff will be there until we get the free PSN+ subscription? Like the free games for PSN+ members. Wanted some of them a long time but I don’t want to get PSN+ now if we get a month free xD

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 08:34

Wait wait wait, now I’m reading on other sites that American users have content released during downtime. The hell man? It’s not there in my store.

Pacman_Ownage 02 June, 2011 @ 08:35

Yey 8D

*rushes to download stuff*

*Playstation Store Error*

D’awww D8

kingofscotland 02 June, 2011 @ 08:36

Great, 1st thing this morning I’ve redeemed my LA Noire Code and added my £20 PSN Card. Then tonight I’ll get into the store and get downloading loads of stuff – thank goodness for unlimited internet with no traffic management :-)

mods put yor feet up n have a nice cup of tea with a chocky biscuit you deserve 1

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:16
82.1

No way – I’m in the middle of proofreading probably the biggest PlayStation Store post ever conceived!

24 hours thats the most time i give it before the servers start shutting themselves down one after another.
Traffic kills you know. o_O

mod/every1 else*

Ahhhhhhhh bless, got me pet dragon but he keeps giving me dirty looks!!!! He wants to eat me… lol

any chance of us seeing a youtube shortcut join bbc,itv and 4od in the future?

Martingutten 02 June, 2011 @ 08:41

Parasite Eve 2, NICE!
Some fine ps+ bonuses I must say, have 6-7 games on download now. When I get my paycheck the 10th there will be 6-7 more =)

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 08:42

So when will the store be updated like the U.S. one? Next wednesday?

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:17
88.1

It already has been. I’m just putting the content list together now.

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 08:43

Nick thanks for all the replies can i just ask IF the playstation store was fully operational today would you release it later today. I know you probably dont want to speculate its just i want to know

DARREN200COOK 02 June, 2011 @ 08:43

Nick, will the free games we get in the welcome back package be added to our downloadi list. Cheers! ;)

Gorilla_Pin 02 June, 2011 @ 08:45

i was able to get on the store the first time i tried, but i cant now. Error code: 80710D36

final fantasy 5?……and 6? I LOVE SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connorblue14 02 June, 2011 @ 08:47

so when is welcome back pack up today or when

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 08:47

Nick or James Etc could you keep us posted on the situation through the day as it is better to know than wait

Error code: due to high trafic!!!
Just keep trying, you’ll get in!!!

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 08:48

the store is getting overwhelmed i guess now because i cant log in

BttF episode 3? When, where and how?

wheres the la noire content?

youre not even doing the updates chronologically. dirt 3 online pass is there and thats more recent than la noire. which has loads of dlc for it now – rockstar pass, the preorder bonus for those that didnt, guns & bullets dlc etc. etc. etc.

is the content update being done by people that are just picking what they like and leaving other stuff? ( “meh, i think la noire is rubbish. ill stick in moondiver stuff instead”… pfft)

edit – reposted because someone got their feelings heart over a trivial word. seems naked isnt allowed.

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 08:49

not log in get in

LagunaHeartly 02 June, 2011 @ 08:50

Wait,Plus now available in Russia? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ХDD

I cannot access the store, account management or anything PSN right now.
Problem?

cant seem to get maps bad company , why arent they in downloadlist ( vietnam was but the rest isnt ) why tell me . i can still get them on old console .

In all honesty the sceptic inside me knew that this would never be fixed before this month because of playstation plus. Otherwise they would effectively be giving away two months worth of ps + stuff to every playstation member as opposed to just this month

SGTSTEELFACE 02 June, 2011 @ 08:53

lets hope its only a slight hiccup or wel be waiting much longer

Nick, will we ever get video store here in Ireland?

Please tell me there will be a good news at E3 this year…

Hi Nick, will we be getting the last week of the spring sale, as the store went down at the start of the second week of it and there was a lot of content I wanted to download?

Nice to see the store back, well done to everyone involved.

buckrogers1 02 June, 2011 @ 08:55

Cannot access the Store at all, getting Error: 80710D36

Thatnk you for effort :)

OMC-MUMBLES 02 June, 2011 @ 09:01

when is the new COD Black ops map pack out plz ??

i am downloading infamous 2 demo as well.But,slowly.I got the errors but a little bit time afterwards it was all OK.Thanks sony for bringing the ps store back today(as you promised that it will be back by the end of this week)and i am just waiting for me infamous 1 free game.I want to finish that REALLY hard boss!

I can’t acess Burnout Paradise DL… says ‘Cannot be accessed from your account’, but I’m a Plus Member.
Hope this get fixed later on…

Thanks a lot Nickm I have a few questions, plz answer them:
1) I put in the code for my LA Noire DLC, the Consul’s Car case but it said the code was no longer valid or may have expired. Any help there would be appreciated.
2) In the UAE, we use dollars and I have three fifty dollar cards ready to go in. The first one was fine and I added the funds. For the second one, it says I would exceed the maximum amount for the wallet. What is this maximum amount and how can I make it hold more money or do I have to spend money and then put the other cards in.
Answers to both these questions would be greatly appreciated. Never lost faith in you guys, can’t wait for InFamous and Ratchet and Clank later

@113 they havent put the la noire dlc on the store yet. hence why you are getting errors when trying to get your free dlc.

do people just see the title of the blog and not read the rest of it, have seen a few posts asking why welcome pack isnt up & that they havent got playstation plus! Nick wrote the following: You may have noticed that the content promised as part of the Welcome Back offer is not yet live. It is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available to download very soon; we’ll be sure to let you know when.

So have patience they not gonna get EVERYTHING up on the store straght away as its slow with everyone trying to get on now as it is let alone when the welcome back pack goes live.

Show full comment

One question though Nick: I am not currently a Playstation Plus subscriber so will be getting ps+ free for 30 days as you have said, BUT I wanted to check if there were restrictions as to being a PS+ subscriber for thos 30 days, such as I see Burnout Paradise is usually priced at £24.99 but with PS+ I can get it free! so is tnks for everything you guys have done ntont. Thanks for everything you guys have done good to see things everything you guys have done good to see things virtually back to normal

When will all the previous planned content be added for PSN+?

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 09:11

@112 The ridiculous part is that the U.S. store is fully updated. Somehow they resored it during the middle of the night, whereas our guys are only getting to the office now.

Please ignore my last psot it messed up for some reason so mixed things up and added extra words lol

Show full comment

One question though Nick: I am not currently a Playstation Plus subscriber so will be getting ps+ free for 30 days as you have said, BUT I wanted to check if there were restrictions as to being a PS+ subscriber for thos 30 days, such as I see Burnout Paradise is usually priced at £24.99 but with PS+ I can get it free! so what I mean is will I be restricted or will I be allowed to download anything a normal PS+ subsriber can?. Thanks for everything you guys have done good to see things virtually back to normal

buckrogers1 02 June, 2011 @ 09:16

Now I’m getting the message “The Connection To The Server Timed Out”.

I’ll bet that’s a weight off your mind, eh James!? Gonna nab my free games later – thanks again!

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:21
120.1

Pretty much! Glad to be going to E3 with it sorted.

I downloaded the naked city case for LA Noire, has anyone else been successful?

absolutley delighted well played sony!

Those shortly mean today?

@114 thats probably coz us are on a different time frame to us, it was the same with the game play online stuff etc… they done it in sections, so probably turned on us and canada last night, eu will probably be today/tonight/tomorrow then last will probably be everywhere else such as japan/australia etc…

DARREN200COOK 02 June, 2011 @ 09:22

While you’re waiting for the welcome back package heres a little welcome back gift from me! :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNnS6U6x4i8[/youtube]

i still having problems with the store, “the connection to the server timed out”. Now?

Thanx Nick

connorblue14 02 June, 2011 @ 09:26

when is the 2nd map back for black ops going to be in the store

ok uhmm the content list?….will it be posted in the store update section of the blog?

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:31
130.1

Yes, just polishing it off now.

Hey James,

Any reason things should be taking an age to install?

I downloaded Infamous 2, Streets of Rage, Pain, Burnout Paradise and a lot more lol

However i decided to install pain first and it’s now been probably about 20 minutes installing and its only at 35%

James I have an important question! :) My Plus is valid until 06/2012. Can I buy another 15 months ALREADY (there is a cool 3 months free offer) and will it add these month to my current subscription? I don’t want 15 months from now, but I want 15 months from 06/2012 (when my subscription ends). Please answer :D

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:35
132.1

Sure go ahead – when you buy a new subscription it ‘stacks’, which basically means any months you buy will be added on top of however many you currently have left.

connorblue14 02 June, 2011 @ 09:32

so james gallagher when will the 2nd mp pack for black ops avalible can u please tell me

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 09:32

Thanks for the replies James. I’ve calmed down a bit now.

iriihutoR48 02 June, 2011 @ 09:35

Awesome! It’s a little shaky and slow still but I managed to refill my wallet, renew my Plus subscription with a year and download the free Plus stuff. I’ll snatch Under Siege and possibly Outland later today or tomorrow when things have calmed down and there is less traffic.

Welcome back, glorious Playstation Store!

buckrogers1 02 June, 2011 @ 09:35

i like the way James is answering posts about normal questions, but anything about errors and its as usual…nothing.

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 09:55
136.1

The errors are due to extremely high traffic. Just let it settle down a bit this first few hours.

Blackglasswar 02 June, 2011 @ 09:35

I’d like to be the first to say…
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

Thanks Sony… you guys rock!

sorry i wasnt rushing you i jus wanted to know where i could find it when its finished

constantly getting timed out and and another error whilst downloading all PSN stuff, don’t dare to download extra stuff for my games with codes or buy andything until the store is stable :/

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 09:37

@132 The errors are just due to traffic.

For ppl saying about burnout paradise it been Pulled i dont think it was a Freebie for the ppl that was quick you lucky.

I‘m not really impress with the store content yes there are a few surprises in store but a whole month a wasted opportunity & what do we get Less content then SCEA.

No imports i knew this will happen even with mutil updates we still get shafted with content let see this list in a few hours and compare it with SCEA.

some-one mention When BTTF episode 3 is try over the SCEA STORE dragon lair 2 any-one a whole month off build psn from scratch a new PSN but still old inferior SCEE.

windsorblue01 02 June, 2011 @ 09:38

cany access the store keep getting error 80710D36

@128 – thanks for the answer James :)

buckrogers1 02 June, 2011 @ 09:42

@136
You know this how ?

please show me a post by Sony showing this information, or a legitimate link to it

kingofscotland 02 June, 2011 @ 09:42

@ Skookie30 might of known you’d be here moaning about something!

Today is a good day, not a bad one!!!

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 09:43

@140 I asked on the second page of comments, #63. Look for James’ reply.

skookie the men in black (sony eu mods)like to take a more relaxed approach why shove loads on at once like the men in red(US mods) when you can add bit by bit get some more advertising done and allow people to browse easier?

where is the L.A. Noire DLC?

why have you put up DLC for Dirt 3 which was released later than L.A. Noire?

You said in news long time ago that the store would be up to date, and we wouldnt miss any of the last 2 months of updates.We only got MTG, 2 Minis and Streets of Rage 2. There was much more supposed to be on store during downtime.

if you count SCEA plus offers to our List later you see a big difference. in deed a month has wasted we are missing content even if the store is updated tomorrow like SCEA we still get less content we had less content before the outage.

& still no burnout paradise on the store :|

oh n youtube link dude i love that song. dont worry be happy

Well its seems blogmanagers r selling again , instead you could answer my question that i posted before.How about some real service (im paying costumer).

skookie the mods said they are adding extra content during the week your always the 1 to complain….can some1 bann skookie?

Error 80710D36

Thanks for wasting my time.

JolipinatorJG 02 June, 2011 @ 09:55

L.A. Noire stuff just showed up. Is the store being updated as we speak? Still waiting for ‘Fallout: New Vegas Honest Hearts’.

the men in red are relaxing putting up they store in parts didn’t grace said june 3rd a other store update this update is the april content not april content part 1.

to the person saying i moan yes you moaning about me moaning you think i‘m the only 1 here you are delusional.

but like i said see the LIST compare it later so if no new store layout the question Why the hell a month without store you tell me?

give me back whats mine , i paid for it .

traffic man traffic.i got kicked like 8 times but still downloaded my W@W maps

@ 153. wow, thanks for the headsup.

looks like the people behind the scenes are actually doing some work… for a change? ;P

Now you just baiting plz look at my above post before you judge me you are the 1 that send me a PSN Message yesterday my Ps3 browser is sluggish ATM i cant type as quick like i want too.

we get the BO map pack tomorrow in the 2nd update or 3rd update of mutil publish. ;)

I’d also like to know about Ireland getting a video store and are we still getting data protection?

i’m having a little problem with the store, i can’t copy psp games over to my psp either through media go or the ps3.
even opening the store directly on the psp didn’t work.

there i get error 80431063
media go gives me error 80048104
and on the ps3 it’s error 80710d36

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 10:41
161.1

I’ve emailed this comment over to the engineers and hopefully they’ll get back to me with some info this morning. They were already aware of some issues with Media Go and are already looking into them.

James Gallagher 03 June, 2011 @ 09:56
161.2

Not sure if you’ll see this now but I heard back from the engineers. The problems transferring to PSP were down to network instability due to extremely high traffic. Try again now that things have settled down a bit and it should work fine – we’ve tested it on our PSP.

yeah but that was to ask who told you musterbuster quit which probably aint true….james did musterbuster resign?

I’m totally dumbstruck now, You never swiped the credit card information off our profiles!?

TheKillerSnowman 02 June, 2011 @ 10:14

the store is not online for me :(

When will the new map pack Escalation be available for Call Of Duty: Black Ops? Plz answer Nick or James!

can someone clarify something please

when you purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass – should there be a download associated with it?

i purchased it but there was nothing to download.

c’est pas trop MAIS est-ce-que vous avez le moment exacte ou le programe welcome back sera lancez.

no MB didn’t resign if you are a twitter person or haven’t join twitter yoiu can join twitter and follow his tweets but Ps3 browser is no good on twitter the tweet button not working.

btw i ask ross a question dont know if he answer it.

bluemart2009 02 June, 2011 @ 10:30

hi guys my store is up and runnning but i can`t find a film i brought alice in wonderland i would be grateful for a reply

supersmith2500 02 June, 2011 @ 10:30

Ugh!! Still cannot redeem the codes. What’s this a joke. I’ll try later.

Well done Sony :D

Though we’ve all moaned, i guess the whole community are over the moon that you’ve got it back online today :)

(just as i predicted…. maybe i should start doing the lottery? lol)

James, following an earlier post in this thread could you advise if content from the Easter spring offers will still be on promotion?

James Gallagher 02 June, 2011 @ 10:58
172.1

Yes, it is. Check out Ross McGrath’s post that is two above this one.

Went to the store, tried to download Magic… and get the message: “This content cannot be accessed on your account…”

I’m on the master account, and have had said account for many years.
Do I have to activate PLUS, or am I buggered?

TheKillerSnowman 02 June, 2011 @ 10:58

the store is still down for me :(

Not working for me.

still cannot access the store.

supersmith2500 02 June, 2011 @ 11:36

NOT ANYMORE!!! D:<

Omegabug2003 02 June, 2011 @ 11:49

Sorry for my outburst yesterday :(

I’ve purchased all I wanted, and will ‘try’ to download some of them later.

why cant i changed my password still?
still says theres maintance when i go to the link in my email.

TO SONY i had to call xbox to get my problem solved , cause sony didnt. Ps3 service from xbox . thats what i get , not even a simpel question i can get answered ( what am i paying for ) . apparently my questions are to difficult . This was my question : my bc2 free maps wont appear on my new console evendo i transfert everything they also dont show on my downloadlist . Now i would like to know what sony thinks the problem is , untill now sony havent bin able to answer me .Now if you dont know you can always call xbox service they know . I hope to see a respons.

So the store is up at the moment but the welcome back pack isn’t. Is that correct?
Would it be posted on the blog when the pack is available?
I don’t really do much with the store if I’m honest. Download a few demos here and there. That’s it really. :)

Well from now on ill just have to get my PS3 questions answered by xbox service , this is so frustating that a company like sony doesnt have an answer to what experts say a simpel question . JUST CANCELLED ALL MY PREORDERS luckely for me i can get the same games on xbox except for 1 , hope you get what you deserve

Downloading inFamous 2 as we speak

im gonna hate not buying starhawk unless im wrong about it not getting released on xbox.

MoonWalker2003 02 June, 2011 @ 12:40

Magic The Gathering is only the update, i think i need the experimental version… the updade is only 6KB, i can’t find on store the experimental version…

@163 Focalpoint

I purchased it too and thought the same thing, a bit cinfusing. You have to go into the Store in game and they are there to claim and download.

Apparently from the German PS Twitter:
“The Welcome Back program will be activated within a few days”

Is this accurate; within a few days; so we’re looking at anywhere between the next 4 minutes to the next 4 days?

When you say the Welcome back program will be up soon, can you let me know if that means it wont be up today??

buckrogers1 02 June, 2011 @ 13:26

come on Sony, tell us when the “Welcome Back Pack” will be available

samuelcd1997 02 June, 2011 @ 13:42

Wow, after 3 weeks of store maintenance it is STILL messed up.
I go to an item (in this case, Infamous 2 demo) and press download. For about thirty seconds the download button flashes (i cant back out of the store) Two things happen at this stage-
The thing never loads and I am forced to restart my ps3 via the plug or button on the front
I get a message displaying “error has occured”

Strangely, although the download thing still happened, I was able to install two things from PS+. But the standard products just aren’t working for me.

Great disappointed, I thought you would have checked for any problems like this before putting the store up. What the hell have you been doing all this time!

stargateheaven 02 June, 2011 @ 13:48

YES streets of rage 2.

stargateheaven 02 June, 2011 @ 13:55

I can’t believe you guys are complaining about the store being slow now.
It’s obviously because millions of people are going into the store at once. So many whiners.

buckrogers1 02 June, 2011 @ 14:52

I see “Ross McGrath” just commented over on the other blog page:

“the Welcome Back pack will be up in the near future”

what does that mean? Next week, another month. Surely they’ve known thats what we wanted the store back for and what do we get “near future”

TheKillerSnowman 02 June, 2011 @ 15:07

why cant i download Battle: LA ? ERROR COD : 80029780

The_DarkLord09 02 June, 2011 @ 15:28

james i have a question. as i just recently got a new ps3 i lost my DLC, I got on the store to try redownload my mondern warfare 2 map packs ihave both, but when i tried to download them i got error code 80029780, i deactivated my old ps3 before i got my replacement.

does it gonna come more dlc today?

The_DarkLord09 02 June, 2011 @ 15:43

its fine now downloading it now, i activated my system n now it works, thncx for gettin the store bk on, have my eyes peeled for the free games :)

ryannumber3gamer 02 June, 2011 @ 15:59

THANKS U GUYS R DA BEST!!!

nice1 techeads so its up and runnin just need the cod maps now and all will be good say 1/2 price to as there late pl lol

There is always a problem with media go, when we wants to copy the game to our psp, media go gives an error 80048104…

I just trieed purchasing a gold jumbo pack three times in the store for my fifa 11 ultimate team. All three times i got a failure notice. It still deducted my money! for ALL three times! How can i get my money back or the merchandise i payed for? It’s not on the download list.

I still cant access the store. Error 80023102. HELP

ryannumber3gamer 02 June, 2011 @ 16:28

can i ask when episode 3 of back to the future the game be on today and will our welcome back stuff be on later on today

wilsongrout 02 June, 2011 @ 16:33

well done sony its good to be back, what shall i download first.

80048104, 80431063 looks almost like ORA1033, ORA12505, but…
Oracle at least gives explenation what does that mean :P

Shadowdragoon 02 June, 2011 @ 16:47

So, as a part of the getting back in good grace whit customers, I assume that you are making the Comics store AND Videostore avavible to the European countries that still do not have them?

Yay! I can finally get my “The Naked City” DLC for L.A. Noire.

Tried buying Heroes of might and magic – Clash of heroes full game upgrade, I already have the trial but only got an error after i confirmed the purchase. I’ve been reading that ppl have been debited for each time they try to confirm, without getting the item. It’s also not on the download list. What gives?

Why is PSN offline???

@ shadedgirl

It’s a paraphrasing of the opening lines from Tron: Legacy.

@ Light-and-magic

I too would love to be able to pay via PayPal, it would certainly help to allay any fears regarding account compromise

@ Focalpoint & INSTG8R_75

It also flags them up as being ‘Free’ on the Store itself.

this may be a bit of a stupid question, but how do i access the welcome pack? i’ve got full access to the store, but i can’t see how to get the pack…

Where is the “Welcome Back” package and the PS Plus 30 days membership??
The PlaystationEU twitter page said 13 HOURS ago that it was gonna be up soon??!!

(“PlayStationEU
Update on the Welcome Back offer content: it is in the final stages of testing and will be available to download very soon.”)

Is it true that some “Lulz Security” has now hacked your systems at Sony? I think it is not true cuz you improved security systems.

@213/214 – Posted by Sony on the german Playstation Twitter site 14 hours ago:
“It will still take a few days until the Welcome Back Program is available!”

Not exactly the “very soon…” we were told on the EU/US blog.

Got a problem, called your customer support and waited 20 minutes to get through to someone who was incredibley rude.

My account won’t let me download any of my previously downloaded data.

I set up my psn on my friends ps3 before i bought my first ps3 (60gig) in 2007. 2 years later it died (the disc drive broke) and i got a replacement from sony, the replacement died about a month ago due to YLOD (the majority of my downloads where done on this ps3) I’ve logged into my account on a friends ps3 to show him my trophy data (this was before i knew you could compare trophies D: ) i’ve now gone and bought a new ps3 which is fine.. but it says that i can’t download from the store because i’m at 5 consoles with my account, my friends can’t deactivate my account on their ps3’s because one of them had YLOD and the other one has sold his ps3. I asked the customer support guy if he can deactivate my account back to 0 consoles so i can use my account again and he said that he didn’t want to.

H...

Show full comment

My account won’t let me download any of my previously downloaded data.

HELP PLEASE!!!