‘PSN <3 DLC' Sale Game Store Update 1st July 2011

Store sale update

Hello again everyone, just a quick sale update for you!

As promised, for the next few days you’ll be able to get a great selection of the very best LBP content for 50% off the usual price.

This includes the gameplay enhancing Pirates of the Caribbean and Metal Gear Solid Level Kits, as well of plenty of Classic costume kits from Games, Movies and Comics that you’ll also be able to use in LBP2!

Grab them while you can, the sale ends on Wednesday, 6th July!

Bye for now.

Additional PSN Loves DLC SPECIAL OFFERS
(1st July – 6th July)

LittleBigPlanet (also compatible with LBP2) at 50% off!

• Metal Gear Solid Level Kit – now – £2.39/€2.99
  • Watchmen Costume Kit – now – £2.39/€2.99
  • The Incredibles Costume Kit – now – £2.39/€2.99
  • The Incredibles Level Kit – now – £1.99/€2.49

61 Comments
0 Author replies
sp33dking89 01 July, 2011 @ 13:03

Aww man! Steam and now you guys! please dont make my wallet empty :(

ShogunDarius 01 July, 2011 @ 13:11

what happened to the final fantasy 7 lbp costumes?

Sorry for placing this comment here,Ross,but I don’t know if you keep answering questions on your other posts.
I’ve been trying to access my welcome back content(psp) by using media go since my wifi is broken.But when I try to access the content it just says; No content found.Any idea why?Starting to run out of time now:P

Decisions, decisions… I’ll definitely pick up the Metal Gear Solid bits, don’t know about the Marvel and Incredible Level kits though, are they any good, anybody?

@3: I think its been stated before that you can only access PSP welcome back content through the device, not through media go (or through a PS3). So if your wifi is broken you either need to find anoher wifi access point if its your router, if its your PSP wifi that is broken then you would need to log into your account from a working PSP, but the welcome back content, get your own PSP repaired and then you find the content in your download list.

what happened to the final fantasy 7 lbp costumes?

good question no idea there was picture of them a FF7 level kit “we cant give it to you now but you can have our broken promise 2 face lies instead”

:D

Thanks Sony :) i will probly buy everything, should the wallet allow.

I have to ask again about White Knight 2 DLC…any new updates?

toxic-inferno 01 July, 2011 @ 14:06

£82 worth of DLC for £41. That’s still a lot of money! Shame none of the LBP2 costumes are in this sale :(

When you say they’re also compatible with LBP2, will the game just pick them up and be useable straight away??

@10 yes

JolipinatorJG 01 July, 2011 @ 14:44

What happened to inFamous 2 being affordable?

Hey im womdering if theres a chance we will see a sale on DLC for the DJ Hero games?

jeanrmarques 01 July, 2011 @ 14:56

Awesome, just got almost all of them :D

AaronSOLDIER 01 July, 2011 @ 15:01

FF7 plox

@12 lol

Nice deals on the LBP stuff, though as usual I purchased the stuff I want a couple of weeks before the sale and lost out. I know the same could be true of any product, but it always seems to happen to me on PSN. Ah well.

@SCEE/Bethesda/Whoever – Sale on Fallout 3 & New Vegas DLC? Pretty please? Considering both games are available for less than a tenner now, £8/pop for DLC seems pretty steep. Don’t really want the ‘bug of the year edition’ lol.

@3

Great nick! Hehe :D

CookieMonsterES 01 July, 2011 @ 15:47

Thanks a bunch, Ross!
I’m so getting all the Marvel stuff :D

Splutterbug 01 July, 2011 @ 15:58

Thanks Ross, anyway you could clarify which level packs contain new playable levels and Trophies like MGS. I’ve been to get the Metal Gear Solid one but what else would you guys recommend?

InsidiousLily_13 01 July, 2011 @ 16:04

OMG! I should have waited for this. I’ll sure have a massive hole in my PSN wallet…

CookieMonsterES 01 July, 2011 @ 16:10

@19

As far as I can tell, only the MGS and Pirates of the Caribbean packs include levels and trophies. The Monsters Kit includes a level but no trophies.

Splutterbug 01 July, 2011 @ 16:12

Cool thanks CookieMonsterES

beardyweirdy 01 July, 2011 @ 16:13

sale on stuff i already bought fantastic

Oh whow, Sony offers an handful of LBP costumes for 3€ and Steam complete publisher game catalogs for up to 89% less and tons of daily new deals on single games … guess at which online shop I tend to spend far more money!

I really would like to buy more at the PSN stores, but the selection is already poor in general, the prices mostly not tempting at all and good sales are as good as non-existing.

Does really nobody at Sony know how to maximize their market share? Do they really think that they don’t compete with other platforms at all?

It can’t be the Publishers’ fault alone, they are to 90% identical with those from Steam.

@ross

please answer …you seem to be the guy that decides what goes on the store and i have 2 requests….if you cannot do it dont worry bout it but if u can u will be a god to me n ill worship u forever

1.can you chase down the people that made croc/croc 2(ps1)and force them to remake it for psn

2.can you put the mass effect 2 dlc on sale i want it all but cant afford it at the price

*bows down to ross*

ImperatorA3 01 July, 2011 @ 18:15

No discount for the WipEout costumes :(

Can someone tell naughty dog to turn off the uncharted 3 beta, it’s taken over my life.

Good news, but what about that who purchased a not working version of GTA Episodes Bundle?

PLEASE Ross:

What about people who bought the GTA DLC a week ago? Will it be fixed within the next month or will we have to buy it again? And if so, will we get 12 months of PS+ as compensation as some people seem to have? Or are we just screwed if we don’t rebuy it?

Please bring some clarification. It’s frustrating that it’s impossible to get into contact with Sony and they don’t seem to want to respond.

Dark-Twisted 01 July, 2011 @ 20:45

Just incase you’re looking at the comments :D
I’m not sure where to request PS1 games but I’d **love** Ape Escape!

Ross, THE PRICING ERROR IN THE PORTUGUESE STORE REMAINS!!!!!!

The Knives Chau add-on for Scott Pilgrim is supposed to be discounted to €1.49, but it’s been at €1.99 ever since the sale began!

This can’t be hard to fix, can it? I’ve been talking about this for a week now!

SnipersTarget 01 July, 2011 @ 21:02

hey Ross dont know if this is the right place but , think you can add some new spyro avatars like: Hunter, cynder, ignitus, Malefor, Sparx…… please answer back

Hey Ross, I feel like I should get 3 dollars back since I bought the lbp metal gear level pack last night at full price. Or atleast give me the pirates level pack or something.

SpeedyRyan-_- 02 July, 2011 @ 00:10

Hello Ross or anyone that can answer, there is a serious issue with deep space extraction. It freezes at the end of the game constantly, I finished the last chapter 4 times already and it froze every time. You need to get in contact with EA have them fix it, its driving me crazy ha. Please try your best to get it fixed.

Capt_PillowCase 02 July, 2011 @ 00:45

some people i swear…!
this is great Ross thanks, i’ll be picking up everything i haven’t already bought! hopefully the packs not in this sale will be in the next one!? then i’ll have the Lot ha:)

xx-InFeRnAL-xx 02 July, 2011 @ 01:28

Icon test

xx-InFeRnAL-xx 02 July, 2011 @ 01:29

icon test plus

somethingatt 02 July, 2011 @ 02:15

@Skookie30 How do you quote?

Test:

[quote]quote test[/quote]

somethingatt 02 July, 2011 @ 02:16

Hmmm…

Quote test again (sorry):

Maybe this will do quote right

somethingatt 02 July, 2011 @ 02:19

Success :)

I can now quote!…Kinda… TODO: Find out how to get name and time of original quote

Any news about PlayStation + Update

Still a ripoff at them prices for costumes :( for the price of 2 costume sets you can buy a FULL GAME what don’t you guys get about that?

@ Ross

Just wanted to know where the Gun Sonata DLC for Bulletstorm is? Was released on the 12th April before the outage but I can’t find it anywhere.

The only DLC available is the online pass.

Please can you look into this?

Kind Regards

@33 I feel your pain mate. Everything I’ve bought in the last 2 months has been reduced within a week or so of me buying it. I’m just not gonna buy stuff that isn’t reduced from now on :P

ross dont forget kenshi!!! hes out this month juli 5th dont forget us this time!!! here is the gameplay trailer on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HaEJoUShBs&feature=related

thomson2013 03 July, 2011 @ 00:30

i dont know what you are talking about because i dont get those prices when i try and get it

Sound_Maker12 03 July, 2011 @ 16:17

Hey I have a question! I’m from Portugal and I got a Uncharted 3 Beta Key from a friend of mine in America, and when I put the code it says it’s unavailable. I really want to play Uncharted 3 Beta Multiplayer and I think that it’s absurd that I got something from effort and I can’t play it….Please anwser!

budmuhnquai 03 July, 2011 @ 18:20

Lovely. Now, when will the GTAIV DLC bundle give me the rest of what I paid for? I called customer services and they were absolutely useless – they said it would have to “go to head office, then they’ll sort in 3-5 days”. I paid for this DLC nearly 2 weeks ago and I still can’t play it.

Really, totally unacceptable.

LIKE-NO-ONE 04 July, 2011 @ 10:05

Hi Ross, Well for us in Saudi Arabia a sale means the prices will reduce to be as the ones in the US Store. I don’t know why the prices differ that much? That’s why most people here create a US account and buy from there. For example the PS Plus subscription in my Store is $64.99 while in the US store is only $49.99 !

@ post #3: don’t bother, they’re unlikely to listen. tomorrow the Welcome Back program will expire and i still haven’t managed to get those games AND the Plus free month. thank you Sony!

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history