Electrifying InFamous 2 Trucks

InFAMOUS2_Truck_2

2 trucks featuring the inFAMOUS 2 hero Cole McGrath will cruise the roads of mainly Czech republic and Slovakia, but also mainland Europe for the coming weeks!

Good karma, or bad karma? Just like in the game, you can decide whether you like the “bad Cole” truck, featuring red visuals and a scary looking Cole, or if you prefer the “good Cole” version with blue visuals and a much friendlier hero. Nevertheless, any version of the truck you will pass on a busy highway, make sure you keep your eyes on the road!

In cooperation with www.adtrucks.eu – outdoor advertising for premium brands, the trucks will be cruising Czech republic and Slovakia, but will also peek into Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France for a short visit. Keep your eyes open for the PlayStation 3 star franchise inFamous 2 trucks!

InFAMOUS2_Truck_1InFAMOUS2_Truck_3

38 Comments
2 Author replies

Tv is your friend for advertising .

Erm… Is it wrong that I want one? The truck I mean. I have no idea why or what I’d do with it but there you go.
Oh and evil Cole rocks!

tht sik :) but y not england ?? & btw james could u ask ross if he can bring out sum decent avatars tomorrow considering we didn’t get any last week. Like resident evil 4 & 5 & MvC3 crysis 2 i think ppls would want them more than eye pet one lol cheers :)

obiadekanobi1980 23 August, 2011 @ 11:07

awsome hope they not for delivering ps3’s as this would be like a big “rob me” on your head lol hows about a killzone 3 truck!!!!

Yeah, nice Photoshop job there – these truck ideas keep coming up and they are always presented with photoshop visuals – the page is only viewable from one angle and looks rubbish when viewed from the side. INFAMOUS 2 on the other hand is awesome.

lol look at the top- Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ

but only those places like some-one once said why have a EU-Blog as it‘s a UK-blog.

this events is Nothing for us so it should be Tag different a other Fail.

@james just announce the the Ps2 HDD games already or is it only exclusive for SCEA?. :P

James Gallagher 23 August, 2011 @ 11:30
6.1

They’re just some cool trucks that a colleague told me about and I thought blog readers would like to see them, wherever they live.

Hey james, a few weeks back you posted the happy campers weekend debate. I posted a comment and then went on holiday and when i came back this week i found that my comment was one of the winning ones. so i followed the link you put to the forums, checked my private messages and there was nothing there! :( could i please get a reply and my prize! thank you!

Cool Trucks, now where can i buy 1? :D

obiadekanobi1980 23 August, 2011 @ 11:23

also guys just realised do the trucks deliver anything?

or do they just drive around all day if so thats not the best way to advertise and be kind to the enviroment just stick a advert on the telly one during either coranation street or just after/before the xfactor that will produce more sales than some empty truck driving around all day……..sont you do make some weird decisions on marketing and promotions……how about treating the EU customers as good as you treat the damn americans!! now thats good PR

@james Oh i see nice trucks ;)

Now here some “must” good news about home I‘m surprise this was not at gamescom, i could have post this on wednesday in Home update post but it look intriguing.

Has sony relies that home was not up to scratch the 1 word was missing was UGC we keeping asking for it well.

2 tries now to get music/video streaming in home like it should the 1st time, this autumn home will be remodel & relaunch under the Tag “Game” with UGC.

WitheredBlossom 23 August, 2011 @ 12:20

Wow, nice trucks, and at last some promotion going on in the Czech Republic. We want more!
I think that I will stick to the road for a few days. But I’m out of gum…

Carnivius_Prime 23 August, 2011 @ 12:21

Got me tempted to make those trailers out of cardboard to go with my movie Optimus Prime figure in his truck form. Would look nice with the blue and red.

LOL Sucker Punch is DUTCH yet it’s not available in holland. HOW IRONIC LOL.

Boss-lady-1983 23 August, 2011 @ 12:56

Any ps3 experts about I’m having major issues. Played it on my plasma but recently been playing on LCD now iv put it bk on plasma it won’t work at all?? Tried resetting display settings and everything but won’t work. Plugged it back into LCD n it works fine??

James, any idea, when is Sony going to launch PS Store for Slovakia? There are promises, that it is coming for the last 3 years now… Still nothing… Would be nice to have an update for someone from Sony. Thanks mate ;-)

When I bought my PS3, I lived in Dublin, so my PSN account is irish. Now when I want to buy anything from PS Store, I have to lie and create a fake PSN account with czech or english address, just to be able to download demos and purchase content from PS Store. I can not buy irish PSN cards anymore, as I am back in Slovakia. Any chance, that Sony will allow us to change country for PSN accounts?

Always wanted 2 be a HGV driver i’d drive them about…..I’d rather have lara coft on my truck tho.

Shou_Kobayashi 23 August, 2011 @ 13:33

Let’s just hope the “BAD KARMA”-Truck doesn’t go “Road Rage” :).

EVIL COLE FTW

Shou_Kobayashi 23 August, 2011 @ 13:37

… or a better comment would be … (since I can’t edit) … I hope there won’t be a reenactment of “a StreetCar named BOOM” by the Bad Karma Truck…

Feel like i’m about to tell someone their dog’s just died.

@OGSamir
“Sucker Punch is DUTCH”

Hey son,you know Sucker Punch,well their not Dutch.I’m sorry kid,their from Washington,in the U.S..
I know how you must feel about this,but all the guys and gals who post here,were right behind you OGSamir.

So low on news. It´s just the gamescom all over again.

isn’t it too late promoting a game that has been released months ago? O_o

why not give us a taste from upcoming releases instead that took place in gamescom? Why not a gamescom van!?

@ OGSamir

Schaam je. Shame on you. You are Dutch but do not even know Sucker Punch is NOT from Holland.

But last time Sony had made an ad like this, with GOW. I saw the truck with GOW trailer driving in Maassluis, Holland.

Maybe these will pop up in Holland after all.

After the tour why don’t you include them in a giveaway :P

James Gallagher 23 August, 2011 @ 16:11
25.1

We’d probably need to build the winner a new driveway to put them on.

Yum

@MaxRstar

I’d guess price drop bundle will get a big push.It’s definitely worth another marketing push.Even a few adverts highlighting it would be good.

TheHunterAmin 23 August, 2011 @ 17:16

@OGSamir

I think u are confused with Guerrilla Games! They are the real DUTCH developers for the Killzone games ;)

Hmm Trucks… :) crazy idea but… you could expand with Ad campaign of PS3 and some other games

michaeleahcim 23 August, 2011 @ 23:05

just got the infamous 2 platinum yesterday aswell :D cool trucks :)

@MaxRstar

What’s that avatar u have and where can I get it it looks like a golden ps3

@V3igt0

You can find this avatar from flower avatars section.

Epic troll is Epic

@TheHunterAmin Ah yeah i bet i switched them :s, but why did they released it while they are speaking dutch. Atleast give us the choice to switch language.

Thanks James for featuring the trucks in this blog post. To the nay sayers, whom you really shouldn’t need to have to explain yourself to, I for one am glad James posted them herein. I never would have had the chance to see them way down under here in Godzone, and probably would have never heard about them neither.
so thanks James, it’s nice to see something different as a blog feature, but that stil encaptures one of the game franchises that I love(can’t wait to hear more news of this Gamescom inFAMOUS2 vampire trailer)

@MaxRstar thank you very much how much did it cost

i really like being a bad karma in infamous i tried infamous 2 but never bought it :( but i have infamous :D

haha u should have vampire Cole truck and if u haven’t played infamous or completed it plz dont read this next part did cole die or at the end lighting struck his grave so he might be alive plz someone tell me thank you

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history