Posted

The LittleBigPlanet Beta Is Coming Soon To PS Vita – Register Now!

LBPbeta

The LittleBigPlanet Community is about to get a very special treat! Very soon, many of you will have the opportunity to participate in the LittleBigPlanet Beta on PS Vita, where you will get an exclusive sneak peek at Sackboy’s most thrilling adventure yet!

The goal of the Beta is to get feedback on the overall experience from the folk that understand it like few others – and that means you!

For a chance to take part in this exclusive event, head on over to the sign-up to register your interest right away!

It is a bit tricky to sign-up so here’s a quick little guide for you:

1. Copy the URL and paste it in your browser
2. Sign in using your SEN account
3. You will be directed to a page saying you don’t have access; don’t worry though,
paste the URL into your browser once again and press enter.
4. Fill in the details and you’re done!

There will be even more information to follow. For now though, dust off your finest analytical hat,
and prepare to dive in to Sackboy’s latest escapade!

101 Comments
8 Author replies

‘Your permissions do not allow you to access this section.’
Uhhh, what the hell?
If I can’t access, how can I enroll?

James Gallagher 09 May, 2012 @ 14:07
1.1

See the bullet points in the post above – if you paste the url back into your browser, you should be good.

Steven Isbell 09 May, 2012 @ 14:14
1.2

By the way, if anyone from North America is reading this.
Please go here to sign up at the right place!

Now we are talking.

there is life in the vita. Yeeeeeeeha

smallgaffer 09 May, 2012 @ 14:06

@1 click the link again.

Also can’t wait to see how LBP turns out on Vita :D

Ahh, reading fail………..

James Gallagher 09 May, 2012 @ 14:08
4.1

It happens!

WHAT! A game for Vita!!! It can’t be.

I’m all over this like white on rice.

Looking forward to this. Hope I get in to the beta.
Tested LBP in London at det Vita event. It was great. But one level is not enough to satisfy me :P

Ugh, page keeps crashing after submitting the questions.

Traffic jam on the URL M4 haha

Little Big Excited now. How soon is soon?

Simon Rosenkotter 09 May, 2012 @ 14:25
9.1

Very soon! So sign-up now! :)

almighty-slayer 09 May, 2012 @ 14:21

I think we broke it

almighty-slayer 09 May, 2012 @ 14:21

Ah typical – working now

I went on the playstation twitter feed link and the layout was slightly different to this one. So I take it ive signed up to both regions :S

Dark-Twisted 09 May, 2012 @ 14:23

Been interested in this since it was announced, huge fan of LBP and put 26 active hours into my LBP2 one (which unfortunately only got like four plays).

I’d be signing upto this in a heartbeat but I can’t afford a Vita. Anymore Vita competitions please? :( Also someone should suggest to Ross LBP2 as game of the month for Plus. I had to borrow it– again financial woes.

Link seems fixed now, just signed up :D

I’ve signed up too! Hope I’m successful….

jakster123x 09 May, 2012 @ 14:26

Yes, yes! Let me in! :D

Signed up. I hope I get in!

Enrolled! :D

I think Sony should do more of these multi-paste enrolments! It means only people who are willing to put in effort get the chance to sign up! :P

strangeplaice 09 May, 2012 @ 14:28

That’s myself enrolled. I’m guessing that the extra bit is to get around the usual restriction on the beta website? :P

I can’t wait to see what LBP:Vita is like :P (not got a Vita yet tho) :(

Simon Rosenkotter 09 May, 2012 @ 14:36
20.1

Now seems like a good time to buy one then! :)

DarkRedError 09 May, 2012 @ 14:29

I’ve just signed up. I followed the instructions on the blog post & had no problems.
I just hope I get chosen! :)

I loved lbp ( and now Entered it)
hopefully we all know soon if we are successful or not :)

strangeplaice 09 May, 2012 @ 14:33

@20 It was great when I tried it at the Vita rooms! I reckon it’ll have come on a lot since then though! :)

Signed In, I hope I can join beta, I really loved LBP1 & 2 (both platinum and lot of levels made)

Sackboy is coming back!!!

Brilliant news, does this mean we’re likely to see the final game this year?

hOW ABOUT SHOWING A VIDEO HOW TO DO IT?(Sorry for the Caps)

A bit noob and don’t know what URL is…

Simon Rosenkotter 09 May, 2012 @ 14:46
26.1

This is the URL: https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/LittleBigPlanetVita/enroll.php

It’s really easy. Give it another try. :)

VictorAnalogy 09 May, 2012 @ 14:39

Your backend stability is bad and you should feel bad!!!

If you don’t know what a URL is, the beta might not be for you!

But I’m in a helpful mood so here,

Hope that helps :P

Okey now i almost made it but after I submited the questions I get the ” Website is not available”.

28# Computers is not my thing but I know my gaming :D (and building)

And that link just made it worse :P. But I guess URL is the web adress.

Phoenixfire90 09 May, 2012 @ 14:43

Just signed up, really hope I’m chosen as well and I hope the fact that I got platinum in LBP and was in the LBP2 beta before the plus members were, plays in my favour.
Also hope they do more betas for games on the vita!!

Why is the american so much easier to sign up to?

yes the website won’t work for me to. got it on my mobile tho

fazleycatta 09 May, 2012 @ 14:50

Site not repsonding or page not displayed errors. Total failure!

fazleycatta 09 May, 2012 @ 14:51

And then it suddenly worked! Signed up – cheers!

yes working now

Finally worked!!

Can you confirm that only residents of AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ can sign up? No LBP love for the French, Germans or Spainish?

Simon Rosenkotter 09 May, 2012 @ 15:05
38.1

Everyone in Europe can sign up! :)

Deaf_Raiders 09 May, 2012 @ 14:58

If we are already in the original Beta team from day one(which I am). We don’t have to sign up for this do we? We are automatically entered registered to the list?

Steven Isbell 09 May, 2012 @ 16:06
39.1

This is a brand new beta test for an entirely new LittleBigPlanet game!

So even if you were in a previous LittleBigPlanet beta test, you will need to sign up for this one to be in with a chance of being selected.

“What is a URL?”

wow.

Come on guys, couldn’t you have made it a bit more complicated to sign up? Got there in the end but really??????? lol

DeltaCactuar 09 May, 2012 @ 14:59

Enrolled.
I hope I get in, I have both LBPs on PS3 and the PSP one. Made a bunch of levels on LBP2, but never published ’em, for some reason. :/ LBP Vita would probably change that, because, well, Vita is portable and PS3 isn’t. xP

Site not loading, probably a few US peeps trying to sign up! ;)
Thanks for sharing this with us!

ZOMBIE-REAPA 09 May, 2012 @ 15:03

Just signed up. i got the beta of LB2 be for the demo’s hit the store and loved every thing about it, so i pre ordered it for me and by bro last year. When i 1st seen the video for LBP Vita was back at E3 i think. Hell if its any think like LBP2. buy it!

Scratch that,page just loaded!
All signed up now.

any release date for the full game yet?

youdontknow123 09 May, 2012 @ 15:05

Yay! Signed up! Hoorah! Can’t wait, LBP Vita look’s really awesome, what i want to know is, will all our DLC from LBP 1 and 2 be useable?

ChameleonVector 09 May, 2012 @ 15:09

Can’t wait, and hope I get to part take. Love the LBP series <3

bidbaldwolf86 09 May, 2012 @ 15:13

I’m all signed up. Really looking forward to LBP on my Vita and I’m hoping that I’m successful with the Beta. Nice one!

k1llabeastie 09 May, 2012 @ 15:14

Awesome! I hope I’ll be able to take part. Thanks for this oppurtunity!

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history