0 Author replies

If I buy the PS3 version though the PlayStation Store, will I be able to download the Vita version for free when it comes out?

Also, are there any plans for this on PS+?

I have my limited physical copy preodered at play.com ready for day of release

Cant wait to play this. I’m a big Doctor Who fan, WOOT! :D

When is the PS Vita version out?

*preordered* i hate this keyboard at times [>_<]

SoundableObject 14 May, 2012 @ 16:06

You might want to add that the Vita version is out on 13th June.

What’s the price going to be?

What?I thought this was going to be a psn game? (also looks like a psn game).

Oh scratch my comment. Forgot that there was going to be a limited Retail release aswell in UK.

But what will the price be? Will it be buy one get both version?

Carnivius_Prime 14 May, 2012 @ 16:14

Can’t wait. Been aching for this game for a while. It should fill that big hole in my soul made by the lack of Doctor Who we’ve had this time of year compared to previous.

Really looking forward to this game :D Now I need a TARDIS to jump to the 23.

almighty-slayer 14 May, 2012 @ 16:39

Was going to buy it for Vita but not waiting an extra month for it.

11# 3 weeks.

laticspieman 14 May, 2012 @ 16:53

You really should do a bundle of the vita version and the ps3 version. There’s a reason motorstorm rc has sold so many copies.

If your not going to do that their should at least be a plus discount.

ShadowDoGGG 14 May, 2012 @ 17:11

Go to hell BBC with your scammy iplayer where we PAY tv licence and only get 7 days catchup.

Will the game being avalable on french ps store?

CoolRichy008UK 14 May, 2012 @ 17:42

shut up shadowdogg bbciplayer is a free service nothing todo with tv licence so just shut up or il email the bbc & tell them what you said , n it wouldn’t be the 1st time either

almighty-slayer 14 May, 2012 @ 17:46

Yes, 3 weeks is basically a month. Thanks for the pedantry though.

yorkypud1976 14 May, 2012 @ 19:10

odered my copy from amazon uk, 15 pounds so psn version should be about the same

#18 logically yes but this is SCEE. probably be another ten quid on top.

Good work! Will there be a ‘one price’ policy for PS3 and Vita versions? I would literally struggle to justify buying two identical versions of the same game. Just waaaay too expensive when you add it all up.

But all in all, I cannot wait for this. Should plug the gap untill the incredible Seventh Series.

Such a great francise (although I don´t like the latest doktor) and they make a game that looks like a 2d platformer.
So disapointed.

Once again ignoring the Vita even exists.

Well done Sony. Way to promote and support your own product.

Any more nails for the coffin?

Huono_peleis 15 May, 2012 @ 12:18

2D platformer with a movie/tv-lisence. That takes me back and not in good way.

@ coolrichy

actually the BBC iplayer is a FREE service for those that PAY their TV license

wanting to make threats against a license payer who is dissatisfied with a service is really dumb considering the fact you admit on a public forum that you in fact do NOT pay a TV license and use the BBC services which you seemingly think are free is something the BBC will be more interested in – the fines for using BBC services (re watching the BBC channels) is quite high for non-license payers such as yourself

considering how you like to abuse/bully/harass numerous people on this forum I think it is quite fitting that someone report you to the BBC – especially by angry license payers that spot someone freeloading the service they pay for

Actually, the TV license only covers Live TV broadcast/streaming. Catch up services are license free but this is going off topic now. lol

Cant wait for the DR Who Game :-D

What? Is that it? Just a platform game? There is so much more you can do with a Doctor Who game! Doctor Who should be kinda like Sherlock Holmes but with a time machine. Thats basically what The Doctor is anyway, he’s a detective.

The trailer almost makes the free PC games awesome. I wont be buying.. sorry.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history