Posted

Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference Live Right Here

This is it: the 2012 PlayStation E3 Press Conference. News, trailers, reveals, and live demos are coming your way, and you can watch it any way you want: on the web, through Facebook, or RIGHT HERE:

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Festivities start at 5.30pm Pacific/8.30pm Eastern/1.30am London/9.30am Tokyo. We’ll lead off with a Live pre-show featuring new, exclusive gameplay demos, interviews, and previews of the press conference. We’ll wrap up with a sneak peek of the PlayStation E3 booth, which you won’t want to miss.

The press conference is just the beginning of the packed live E3 programming! SPOILER! We’re packing the schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with over 30 live gameplay demos for PS3 and PS Vita, featuring brand new and unannounced titles from Sony Computer Entertainment’s vast Worldwide Studios team, as well as publishing partners such as Ubisoft, Square Enix, Capcom, NamcoBandai, and Atlus.

OK, I’ll shut up now. Watch!

114 Comments
1 Author replies

Hope its not all Vita Vita Vita, fed up with that thing already!

Stonesthrow 04 June, 2012 @ 22:16

Ah been waiting for this post. Not that you guys don’t always win in my book, but this year Sony wins by default. Still got my fingers crossed for a PS4 announcement and some good exclusives.

YAY! CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH THIS ON MY VITA! Thanks Jeff <3 Hoping for loads of Vita game announcements :D

PS4 announcement ain’t gonna happen. Even if it may come out next year. The PS3 is doing great now so they want to build on that, plus they will most likely focus most on the Vita. They need to succeed with that this holiday. That’s my prediction.

Amy_Belgium 04 June, 2012 @ 22:22

can i watch on my PS3 internet browser ? someone please reply thanks :]

BasNederland 04 June, 2012 @ 22:24

@5: Think so. Test it out.

wear is the appbfor the vita as it is not on the store

BasNederland 04 June, 2012 @ 22:26

I hope that they won’t announce the PS4 today. I only got my PS3 for 6 and a half months and I love it. But the PS3 sells are going way too good for PS4. I hope that they give Go!Explore for PSP new life.

“Nico Nico app”

Huh, us Europeans weren’t cool enough for that app, remember?

TINTINTB303 04 June, 2012 @ 22:30

This is the EU blog. Please explain how to use our Vitas to watch the it…

are you taking the mickey with this really?
“anywhere you take your PS Vita via the free Nico Nico app”

Do your homework Jeff, the GODS at SCEE decided us mere mortals here in the PAL regions decided us not worthy enough to make the niconico app available even though we have made plenty of sacrifices via our wallets to support Sony hardware. As excited i am for the press conference stupid things like this put a downer on it for me and make me angry because its like abit of a slap in the face.

Will I be able to watch it after if I miss it?

Will I be able to watch it afterwards if I miss it?

Amy_Belgium 04 June, 2012 @ 22:36

us europeans are always gutted no stupid nico nico app it’s time Sony stops screwing european costumers and be real

:( So we’re not getting Nico nico?

TINTINTB303 04 June, 2012 @ 22:51

Think I’ll watch the live stream from Official Playstation Magazine or Edge. NOT here or on my Vita!! You bunch of jokers Sony!
This really has left a nasty taste in the mouth. Talk about rubbing salt into our wounds!!

will this work on ps3 browser?

aktso i though you said 2 am now 1.30 am?

the vid just keeps loading on ps3 browser! help! has it started yet?

MegaGeeza22 04 June, 2012 @ 23:05

I will be watching it in the new Home space at 2am, there is lots of people in there already lol, il see you all there maybe :)
I hope for Wipeout 2048 for ps3!

@ DAVIE

Seriously??!! It’s been stated numerous times 02:00 so why would it stream now? Of course it will keep looping, as there is no content to view! It’s stated 01:30 but it will lead with a pre-show which is probably the 30 mins until official conference!

Not exactly rocket science!

Shadow_Dancer 04 June, 2012 @ 23:15

Will it be compatible with our phones?

im stuck at god dam work ,its a shame i cant wacth e3 on my the vita

blendercat27 04 June, 2012 @ 23:35

My attempts to watch the other press conferences live this morning have all failed. The PlayStation 3 browser won’t play live streaming video from Youtube (All I get is “An error has occured. Please try again later”). Had to wait for EA’s show to finish before I could watch it on Youtube, and I’m forced to do the same for Ubisoft’s conference.

I tried GameSpot, IGN, Facebook, Twitch, Spike, Justin.tv, Gametrailers, and more. Not a single one of these would play in the PS3 browser. Most left only a vacant box where the video should be playing. And in between all this searching, the browser crashed a total of 3 times, forcing me to manually turn off my console and sit through system check’s each time – then there are the random javascript errors, which force me to close and relaunch the browser before Javascript will function again on any page.

So, no I don’t think I’ll be watching the Sony press conference here, or in any place via the PS3 browser, which is quite disappointing.

P.S. ...

Show full comment

P.S. Any chance you guys are announcing a new improved browser today? Microsoft unveiled IE for the 360 with Kinect support. I can’t stand IE, honestly, but it would be nice if the PS3 browser wasn’t so frustrating.

So it starts at 2.00am? That sucks :( Long wait >_< lol

Hoping this works on PS3 browser. Last years stream here did.

Any way, give it up for David Cage’s Beyond Two Souls!! Making Sony win by default.

I can’t believe E3 is here…

Sereal_Killer 05 June, 2012 @ 00:39

80 mins remaning.
you can watch it on ps3 via the whats new tab and it will pen the browser to this page basicly

count down:

I can’t Wait!!!
Everything will be great but if they will announce a new tenchu game,i will cry :’D nah it wont gonna happen:/

Come on Sony all the other conferences have either been mediocre with a few titles that have peaked my intrest or have down right flopped. You can easily have the best conference of the week with a few surprises and just focusing on the games :D

ps3 and vita games plz Sony long term customer and the last of us is my most have for 2012

Whatever console comes out first is the console I will get and stick with so playstation better get their act together

extermin8or_ 05 June, 2012 @ 01:20

almost time now to just stay awakw and take in whats said during conference…. lol :P

Bacon_Crispies 05 June, 2012 @ 01:38

Your gonna have to do something amazing to beat Ubisoft, that Watch_Dogs gameplay looked unbelievable.

Is the preshow streaming? I got nothing on PS3 browser still…

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble watching on the browser. Please try the Theatre in Home if the problem continues.

hitman_stephen 05 June, 2012 @ 01:45

Brace yourselves, Sonys E3 Conference is coming!

PInTheShadows 05 June, 2012 @ 01:51

Can someone fix the stream please as it isn’t working on PS3. The player is showing two overlapped buffering icons and I didn’t stay up til 2am to sit around staring at black.

what a shock No video

Ugh, the quality was much better last year. I hoped it would improve on that, not get worse. :(

dj_hazardous 05 June, 2012 @ 01:58

I don’t understand why these geeks put on lipstick, I don’t care if they’re going on stage. I would never put on lipstick.

Come on Sony!
Please don’t let us down.

Microsoft has transformed the xbox into an amazing media center. Surely this is your turf! Smack them back down Sony :D

Lol at that guy drinking the potion in Sorcery. I <3 that game.

@36

Same as i’m getting on my PS3.

They supposedly fixed a decent amount of the browser in the last update! Surely they would of chose a PS3 friendly host at the official blog?!

Is this thing working for anyone?

BieberFever_99 05 June, 2012 @ 02:10

So I’ve stayed awake until 3am because it was promised that we would be able to stream this on our ps3’s… And now it isn’t working.
I’m [DELETED] now.

The one on Kotaku is working:

Bless – Sony not being able to get their own stream to work.

You aren’t missing much.
Its typical Sony talking about how great they are and what they have done in the PAST and not the future.

YEAH this is more like it.
Kicking off with a new IP.

Already off to a good start :D

WOW!
Beyond looks incredible.

No release date?

wow wow wow!!
Cross compatible Allstars!

OK Sony. You win E3 already :D

ShadowDoGGG 05 June, 2012 @ 02:24

Ahahaah omg on the BLATANT RIP OFF of super smash bros. Seriously Sony… think of something YOURSELF for once

hitman_stephen 05 June, 2012 @ 02:30

okay been watching for 30mins + now and have yet to see anything worthwhile :(

Are you serious?
Two new IP’s
A big daddy tease.
That announcement about PS + free games.

How is this not worthwhile?

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history