Posted

PS Vita Mini-game For Frobisher Says! Unlocked Today

light

Hello all Frobisher Says! fans

We hope you are enjoying all the weird, funny and addictive mini-games on Frobisher Says! for PS Vita.

LandingSite

Today we have some great news for you. A brand-new mini game called “Clear this landing site” has been unlocked today.

Look out for Frobisher Says! and enjoy the exciting new challenge!

24 Comments
2 Author replies

will there be more dlc for this? and can there be an option to disable certain minigames such as the AR ones, i get weird looks in public >_<

Mayumi Donovan 22 June, 2012 @ 12:07
1.1

We will let you know as soon as we have news. watch this place please.
would like to see the “weird looks”. sorry but you have to obey what Frobisher says…

add trophy support please

could you please add trophy support for this game

Just like everybody else add trophy support this is a killer app hope to see more from the game more dlc maybe a sequel platinum trophy this game is too addictive :)

Agree with comment 3
Trophies please :)

Mayumi Donovan 22 June, 2012 @ 12:12
5.1

I can see a lot of people are asking trophies….

am listening…

any chance for a US STORE release?

One of my favourite free games ever… a lot of fun, the developers are nice people and I bought the DLC I liked it that much.

undeadwolfy 22 June, 2012 @ 12:26

Great game on Vita, so fun! Also agree with above comments, trophies please!

MonsterRacer 22 June, 2012 @ 12:29

Here is another one that is asking for Trophies ;-)

Mayumi, i think we do not give you much choice anymore to give us trophies, right?

When will we get them? LOL (only joking)

People whos asking for trophys I agree add trophys to the game plz

I want trophies too and while you’re listening can we please have trophies in all the free ar games? Don’t mind buying some cheap dlc if it includes trophies!!

i wouldn’t mind if they charged like a £1 to upgrade the free games to include trophy support

TORO FRIEND NETWORK FOR EUROPE

WHY DOESN’T ANYONE CARE ABOUT TORO

HE WAS ALREADY MADE HOMELESS BY SCEJ

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

Will this EVER come to the USA? Please? EVER? :(

trophy support please. And vita trophies visible on ps3…..any news on that?

Before playing it, I had dismissed this game out of hand…that was a mistake.

It’s now one of my guilty pleasures.

But yes trophy support please x

somethingatt 22 June, 2012 @ 14:12

This is one of the surprise killer apps for VITA in my opinion. Sony should have pushed this more. Like WarioWare on DS I get easily addicted to this.

Disabling AR games would indeed be great though. Kills the chillaxing mood when I am lying down at night trying to set new high scores then the game asks me to chase a fly around the room. Higih score streak gone right there.

@15 – futsio: Yeah that is an odd feature PS3 is missing. Odd especially with how much Sony started pushing ‘SEN’ and “everything under one roof” message yet we can’t even see our trophies that we got on the same service (PSN) :/ …..I am hoping next PS3 FW brings it.

almighty-slayer 22 June, 2012 @ 14:29

@People asking about Vita trophies on PSN. Shuhei Yoshida said recently that it’s complicated because of the way PSN was built on PS3, and because it’s so old. It’s not a simple thing to integrate, apparently.

Anyway. Frobisher. I agree with people asking for trophies :D

And this game is great. HoneySlug did a really good job. Fun game.

i agree with the people asking for trophys I had go on it its fun plz add trophys

I don’t even like clams.

Excellent! But we need more than one. We need MANY! Will pay money for public humiliation.

Now make it green.

i can’t remember where my other memory card has gone. i can’t b bothered downloading it again

add trophy support please :)

Would anyone recommend playstation plus?

Best free game on the Vita for sure! Trophy support would be great!

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.