Posted

You Won’t Want To Run Away From This Story – Resident Evil 6 Collector’s Edition

RE6_PS3_Steelbook2_3D

Are you a true Resident Evil 6 fan? Then you certainly deserve what we’ve got in store!

We are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 Collector’s Edition is now available to pre-order from selected retailers.

The Collector’s Edition contains the following treasures:

• RE6 Game
  • Zombie Steel Book
  • Exclusive RE6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
  • RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
  • Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
  • ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi , Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil.

PS3_beautyshot_UK3

All of these amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer).

Stay on guard!

24 Comments
0 Author replies

Very nice how much will this be?

How much?

MaikelSteneker 25 June, 2012 @ 15:20

Are you planning to release this game on PSN on release date? I’d love to play RE6, but the Blu-Ray of my PS3 recently broke, so I can only get a digital copy.

andrewsqual 25 June, 2012 @ 15:23

Lol oh yes I will. I think I have made it perfectly clear countless times before I will be running far away from this game. Wait there is a story??? Oh Stuart, see sense like Seth Killian and just get out of there. Come work for Sony.

AaronSOLDIER 25 June, 2012 @ 15:25

I’m 100% behind digital now, so if there’s no PSN release, no buy from me.

Won’t be getting it straight away anyway since PS users are getting screwed once again, will wait for a sale.

chrisredfield_97 25 June, 2012 @ 15:26

nice how much? here in grece for euros plz answer dude i really need to know thanx and have a nice day :)

PARAN0ID_PANDA3 25 June, 2012 @ 15:28

im only going to get the borderlands 2 collecters edition this doesnt intrest me

I hate plastic sleeves on cases, please stop doing them it makes me not want to get the special edition. Just put the design that’s on the sleeve and put it on the steel case.

i have no intrest in this game.

Cyberendpunk 25 June, 2012 @ 16:15

The E3 showing completely killed any hope I had for the game. Getting a serious ‘Jack of all trades master of none’ vibe. And what’s with the over the top action? No subtlety at all, like a Michael Bay film.

Capcom has to stop following and start leading with the franchise. The current crop of RE games are still under the shadow of Master Mikami’s RE4 and RE0.

Im just going to wait until Mikami prepares for his return to the pure survival horror genre, something Capcom forgot years ago.

AaronSOLDIER 25 June, 2012 @ 17:19

Can we at least get REmake on PSN in HD?

geddesmond2 25 June, 2012 @ 19:40

No thanks, I will wait for a cheap second hand copy and buy games like AC3 and Fr Cry 3. Ya know support the publishers who appreciate PS3 fans. That was utter BS giving Xbox a 3 month exclusive demo to a franchise that was made big by Playstation while giving Xbox owners exclusive Dead Rising 2 DLC in thanks for making Dead Rising 1 a success. I really hope Playstation fans wake up to yous. I’m glad Shinji Mikama and Kenji Inafune left the company because they pretty much carried the company since 2000

who would wanna buy a game off a company that drove 1 employee too suicide and the other almost dead by being overworked and not caring.

if anybody had any brains they would stop buying capcom games. you just gonna get ripped off with on-disc DLC so your alrdy buying an incomplete game.

for anybody who haven’t read it plz do. and stop moderating this it ain’t even rude it’s facts. not my problem capcom won’t face the truth.

The game is already said to have day 1 DLC and that DLC isn’t even included in this bundle? That seems a little stupid.

X1X-HARD-STYLE 26 June, 2012 @ 15:18

Stuart, dont worry about the haters. I never played any of the older Resident Evils but this looks interesting. Who says you need tank like controls and tight corridors to make something scary? If anyone has a problem with the game you need to respect the developers and publishers, its somones vision and many people put there heart and soul into the making and delivering of the game.

I think ppl must think outside the box. if you like me who is a RE fan with being FF-Fan too.

you want to continue the story but crapcom not getting off that easy, where the hell is dino crisis 1 & 2, Mega-man legends 1 & 2 misadventure of miss tron bone. love that game she giving her bots hell.

anyhow i think RE6 should be the last ever because wesker is dead & 1 last evil remains but to drag it out.

let it be a happy ending some clousre. :|

I loved the resi games and is a must buy for me as for abov comment about putting it to a stop that is as likely as mw5 coming out in few years thats the problem with games nothing new atleast resi isnt the same as re1

Capcom are going the way of the Dodo for me.

1) they got rid of most of the talent which made Capcom great.

2) they milked the crap out of gamers this gen.

3) they ruined DMC

4) they ruined Resident Evil

5) THey have a tendency to ignore fans

Like I said: Dodo!

I hope you can get the steelbook seperately

I wish they’d tell us where these limited editions can be purchased from. In the past I’ve spent hours searching various online shops for the edition I want after it’s announced. Such a waste of time. Here’s an idea: don’t announce it until you can tell us where it’s going to be sold. It would save me a lot of wasted time.

would really appreciate if they come out with a limited edition steel book for 70 odd.

residentSteve 01 July, 2012 @ 05:41

Well said @ 15 thankfully there isnt has many haters on this site about re like there is on cvg that site has gone down the toilet in recent years I was called a troll just for giving by opinion on re6, I don’t normally buy many collectors editions but will get this one, roll on 2nd of october hope its a worldwide release.

Pure_Mind_Games 02 July, 2012 @ 12:57

At £130? Yeah I don’t think so.

While RE6 looks set to be the best of the new breed, I’d rather the series return to being a horror series.

No Way!!!! I was a massive fan of the RE series since RE on PS1. When ORC was released my daughter bought it for me as a gift….finished it in 2 days and it seemed a little half baked, no extras, no arena mini games (the mercenaries etc)….then I found out the rest of the game was locked on the disk for DLC purposes. This is disgusting charging £40 for a game and then having to pay an extra £15 to ‘complete it’. I did email Capcom my concerns but surprise surprise nothing…..I then decided I would never buy another RE or Capcom game ever again.

If I ever do buy this game I’ll wait for the “gold edition” and then another 6 months and buy it for six quid pre-owned in CEX……

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history